Author Topic: A friend in need is a friend indeed (ArrAid)  (Read 1878 times)

Offline Arraxis

A friend in need is a friend indeed (ArrAid)
« on: January 29, 2018, 07:55:43 am »
Tiffany is a friend I used to RP with. Not so much anymore due to me mostly sticking with here, but she's still a good friend of mine. I recently stumbled upon her call for help on her dA and while I knew that she'd always been doing it tough, I didn't realise it had come to this point. I donated $50 myself, and while it seems like she's got some generous friends already, I thought it'd see if I can rustle up some more help.

I have my commissions with Kaze coming up soon and since it's up to five drawings, I want to make use of them all. I already know what some of them will be, but not all. Anyone who matches my $50 donation I'll include a character of their choice into these slots somehow. It will be mostly up to me how I do this, so it could be anything from an individual pic to joining something I've already planned - possibly even a giant group pic with all the donors - but definitely list your preferences for how to portray them. If lots of people want bikini pics, for example, it'll be easy to add them all together for a scene. If you don't want to donate that much, just give what you can and maybe you can offer a suggestion for something to include as a background element. If you want to donate more, by all means do so - I can't guarantee you'll actually get more, since ideally you're doing this because it's something you want to do, but I'll try to take your requests on board more.

Remember, Kaze prefers female characters, but can do male, and is willing to do ecchi and censored nudity.

Offline Jynx

Re: A friend in need is a friend indeed (ArrAid)
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 11:51:28 pm »
Contributed a little. Best wishes to your friend~

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 04:20:42 am »
You better not have identified yourself as Fluf Fy :P. But seriously, appreciate the help that you've offered! Is there anything that you'd like me to include?

Offline Jynx

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 09:34:59 am »
I stayed anonymous ::)

And... Thanks for the offer~ But it's OK.

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2018, 02:16:58 pm »
My friend would like you all to know that she's blown away by all the support you've shown, and very thankful for what you've given. Even the words provide her comfort when she's been feeling down. I'm also thankful for what you've all done, too, even doing so without wanting a reward. It certainly makes me smile to know that I'm surrounded by generous people.

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2018, 12:49:46 am »
Just a bit of an update on what's going on - she's incredibly thankful to all of you for giving so generously. It got her through the month, although things are still tight, so she's doing some cheap busts for people to raise a bit more money. I just got one of Valeria, my Macross pilot that I shared on the Cbox:

Spoiler

Here's the link with details on how you can get one. I got mine with shading, which was $15, but you can get flat colours for $10. She's also willing to work from description only so long as you understand the picture may look different from how you're expecting.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 12:52:24 am by Arraxis »