Author Topic: Secret Hitler, Loligarchy Edition  (Read 2255 times)

Offline WeAreTheMeta

Re: Secret Hitler, Loligarchy Edition
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2018, 08:13:18 pm »
The organizer, who has lacked any description up to now, walks to the middle of the room, wearing... a paperbag mask. Which also happen to lack holes for the eyes, rising concern as to how he's orienting himself, and if there isn't a risk for him to hit anything.

"Gentlemen, Chaos earbud, and loli(s), I give my greeting to you all again. The result of vote for Meliran's government, consisting of herself and Arraxis as Chancellor are in!

Meliran - Vote for his government
Verthand - Vote to not elect anyone yet. Counted as no.
Geocorn -Some German nonsense, but there was a Ja in it. Also twintails
Mrgw - Ja!
Arraxis - vote Ja!
Charles - Ja
Elvis - Vote yes, and get a 10/10 for ninja gymnastic

As you can see, my goal is to, while making sure to be clear on the yes/no question, retain any ... quirks/personality/wording your pm has.
Why? Because I'm Elvis!
Well, actually honorary chaos man through the gifting of a paperbag but really, just saying 'I'm Elvis' sound quite chaotic enough.

Do not fret people, for I am Chaotic Lawful, and will as such retain all the rule of the game, and be as impartial as I can...while still being chaotic.
Because really, expecting chaos to play by some alignment rule written in a book is really a misunderstanding of what we truly represent!

Anyway, 3 policies will be offered to Meliran, who will then send 2 of them to Arraxis, who will be the one actually declaring which policy is enacted! That choice is done completely separately from other people present, and shall be accompanied by no discussion between the two of them, as I will be the sole intermediary. As such, once the vote is done, you'll have to trust them to know what actually happened! A true game - sorry, great council that shall decide the future of the world - of lie, deception, and honest, gullible people!
Truly, quite chaotic enough not to need any modification."

Additionally, here are the answer to some of the president's question, since that'll be useful for next ones:
Spoiler
Will Arra know which policy I discarded?

Am I allowed to talk in the thread about the policies received?

Answer
No and no.

Only when the chancellor enact a policy can you say in thread.
Basically, it can lead to situation where you can say "I had 2F and 1L, I discarded the F, so the reason it was a fascist policy is the chancellor" While the chancellor can say that he only got 2F and that he's innocent. Which is why you can't speak to anyone but me about the policy, and I advise you to just tell me right now, then wait for Arra to reveal what he did before speaking again.

How are the potential policies chosen?

Answers
There is a deck of 6 L and 11F cards, that I mixed together using real cards, then wrote down in order. The cards will be taken from that deck in order for each government. (when the deck is finished, discarded cards are put back to create a new one.
I just forgot whether enacted policies are put back in the deck when it is redone or if they are forever out of it, how did Arra do it last time?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 08:57:46 pm by WeAreTheMeta »

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2018, 10:13:30 pm »
"In accordance with the trust the President has placed in me, I shall be enacting a policy of expanded healthcare. This Liberal policy will ensure that everyone has a right to receive free treatment, physical and mental, and even elective surgery will be subsidised should one wish to become a cyborg or alter their DNA. This shall herald in a new age of transhumanism!"

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2018, 10:16:15 pm »
Finally I can work on my JC Denton cosplay! Yay democracy!

Offline Meliran

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2018, 10:20:53 pm »
(President scribbles in "and freckles shall be mandatory")

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2018, 10:46:30 pm »
Arraxis works hard to ensure her President doesn't do anything like that, as mandatory freckling would be more of a Fascist policy. "I should probably announce that Verthand is now our next President. You may now choose a chancellor, but it cannot be either myself or Meliran, as we were the previous government. We will be able to return later, however."

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2018, 10:49:57 pm »
Vert, please state your stance on twintails!

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2018, 11:55:58 am »
"Freedom of changing oneself is good! Let all preconception of who we are fall! Truly, a policy fitting Chaos' agenda. With that, let's move on to the next president, shall we?

Meliran
Verthand
Geocorn
Mrgw
Arraxis
Charles
Elvis

Liberal Policies
1 [X]
2 [2nd policy]
3 [3rd policy]
4 [4th policy]
5 [Liberals Win]

Fascist Policies
1 [Nothing~]
2 [The president investigate someone]
3 [The president choose who will be the next candidate]
4 [The president execute someone]
5 [The president execute someone, and from now on the Chancellor has Veto power]
6 [Fascists win]

"Since they were the last elected member of the governments, Arraxis and Meliran can't be Chancellor this time. Verthand is free to debate with everyone else as to whom would make a good chancellor, and as soon as he chose one, we''re back to voting. Doing thing in such a systematic cycle is quite unchaotic, so do not hesitate to add some chaos in it through your interactions!"

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Verthand

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2018, 08:11:03 pm »
"First, I would like to thank the kitsune lady for the trust placed in me to become the next president. I shall work hard for the future of our country!"

"In accordance with the trust the President has placed in me, I shall be enacting a policy of expanded healthcare. This Liberal policy will ensure that everyone has a right to receive free treatment, physical and mental, and even elective surgery will be subsidised should one wish to become a cyborg or alter their DNA. This shall herald in a new age of transhumanism!"

"Ah, a liberal healthcare policy sounds good. Im very curious about the policy that were available for choice, but it seens it cannot be discussed yet according to the parliament rules. And I wonder if this much technology we have would be able to create the perfect cyborg waifu too... wait what am I thinking"

Vert, please state your stance on twintails!

"Ahem. Regarding the twintails, I do believe they are important to keep the balance and stability of the country. Those that love right or left extremes usually bring doom upon us. If the there is a tail to the right or the left, a tail to the opposite side must exist as well for a counterbalance"

"Now, I shall make clarifications about my policies. As a liberal meido party representative, I propose the tax reduction for our meido cafes. That will bring many benefits to our country:

1 - More and better meido cafes with a diversity of tastes may open! Meido cafes of all themes you love! Maybe even the loli lovers will quit politics to spend their time in loli meido cafes and quit trying to take over the country!

2 - Meido cafes also means more tourism! Otakus from all over the world will flock to the embrace of our lovely meidos.

3 - In the harsh reconstruction times like we living, after a large war, entertaining is very important to keep our ppl motivated and hard working. Noone can live without some love!

If you do not agree, feel free to discuss your reasons and face the wrath of meidos in rage

I also would like to discuss who we should choose as our next chancellor. While its true its my duty to make the final decision, I would like to hear from each of you"

woolyshambler [Sep 09, 2015, 04:28:48 PM]:   don't let anyone say i don't love you vert.
Amber Lee Connors [VOICE] [Jan 27, 2016, 10:23:00 PM]: Dominatrix Ava is now canon in my heart.
WeAreTheMeta [Oct 11, 2016, 06:22:37 pm]: I shall rewrite the constitution so that France become a loligarchy!
Deeox2 [Oct 17, 2016, 04:32:39 pm]: I'm pretty sure Eli is fucking literally everyone in WoolRPG, mang.

Offline Meliran

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2018, 08:13:41 pm »
I think there is nobody better than a mergew to serve as our next chancellor. Not only are they crafty, but they're assassination proof! Kill one and another just takes his place~

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2018, 08:18:42 pm »
That is a good point... his cloning abilities would provide stability during these uncertain times.

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2018, 08:39:33 pm »
"I will vote against Mrgw for his embrace of chaos. I think Elvis would be a better candidate - he won't be eligible to be President for a while so I want to know more about what he'll put down."

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2018, 08:52:51 pm »
His association with a known loli as well as "Chaos Man" concerns me greatly!

Offline Charles Flyingpad

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2018, 09:02:36 pm »
 The doors open with a boom, and through them runs a young Stabsfeldwebel. She stands for a second, looking around the hall, when she notices Oberst Karl Fliegenpad, looking at her kindly. NCO approaches him fast and hands him an envelope. Oberst opens the envelope and starts reading its' content. His expression slowly changes, from relaxed, to surprised, to unnerved, then to stern determination. He hides the letter back into envelope and says something to the messenger. They argue for few moments in loud whispers and Fliegenpad leaves the council hall. NCO looks after him for a while and turns her face to the council.
 An awkward silence falls after doors shut.
- I am Feldwebel Heilwig Gutermuth - finally she speaks, breaking the silence - Unfortunately, my overseer and friend, Oberst Fliegenpad, has some duties to attend. He has just appointed me as his replacement, until he comes back. I will communicate with him via a telephone and vote for him. I hope it's not a problem.
 With that, she sits down on Fliegenpad's chair.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 09:21:33 pm by Charles Flyingpad »

I wonder if science will ever go so far that I'll be able to be a cute animu girl with cat ears.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055288188/

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2018, 10:17:12 pm »
"His untrustworthiness in that respect is what I want to test. Mrgw, by his own declaration, will only vote for himself and two others. This stubbornness and inflexibility of mind is something I can't tolerate. He's either a stupid liberal or a stupid fascist, neither of which are things we want. If Elvis can prove himself, however, we gain ourselves an ally."

Offline Charles Flyingpad

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2018, 11:16:34 pm »
Excuse me - Heilwig stood up - if there's one thing that I've learnt in the army, then it is that you don't need smart or creative allies. You just need allies. Further on, I think you're over-reacting over a simple, innocent gesture. I also don't like the fact that you're so sure of one certain candidate, despite no reasons I could think of.
As of my proposition, I think that Fliegenpad, or me, in that case, would be the best candidate. That being said, our previous president proved herself to be capable, so I think we could trust her recommendation.

I wonder if science will ever go so far that I'll be able to be a cute animu girl with cat ears.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055288188/