Author Topic: Secret Hitler, Loligarchy Edition  (Read 2254 times)

Offline Arraxis

Re: Secret Hitler, Loligarchy Edition
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2018, 11:29:48 pm »
"I gave my reasoning for Elvis - he's a long way away from being a candidate so I want to test him sooner rather than later. Another reason to reject Mrgw would be he is coming up as President soon, where we'll get our test. For the same reason I would oppose a nomination of Geo - though I would support Geo's presidency. I'd be fine if Vert chose Charles as their running mate, however."

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2018, 12:41:22 am »
“Heh.” The Pantsless Wonder smirks, shaking her head. “If I’m your best option, you know you’re screwed... or something like that, yes? Still, I say you shouldn’t vote for Mergew right now, no matter what. Choose me, or our new standin-“ she gestures to the woman who had just recently joined them- “and it’s all the same to me.”

“I will say, I intend to vote for a Liberal policy, should one be presented to me. I’ll be interested in seeing whether or not that’s the case, of course~ Whenever I get chosen, at least.” She smiles, wearing a cheerful facade.

The earbud buzzes. “Don’t forget me! Anyway, what was that about loli maids? Is Pluto cameoing? Is that even allowed?!”

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2018, 04:42:49 am »
* Geocorn puts his hand to his chin and ponders.
Well maybe a little bit of chaos can be a good thing. We do not want our great nation to grow stagnant after all. I suppose I will defer to the judgement of the twintailed kitsune and hope that Elvis is not Evils.

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2018, 06:43:57 am »
"Of course cameos are allowed. They add fun and chaos!  Actually Jane and Pluto have been chatting in the corner since the start, unnoticed by everyone ."

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Verthand

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2018, 10:42:33 am »
"I see... very well I have listened to each of your suggestions, and there are good and bad points points about nominating mrgw or Elvis as the next chancellor.

One brings a loli with him, while the other reminds me of a certain fascist ship whenever i look at him! Waaah how can I choose like that?

However, I agree that strategically Elvis is a interesting choice, since he is in the bottom of the list for president. Therefore, I nominate Elvis as the next chancellor of the meido governement!"

woolyshambler [Sep 09, 2015, 04:28:48 PM]:   don't let anyone say i don't love you vert.
Amber Lee Connors [VOICE] [Jan 27, 2016, 10:23:00 PM]: Dominatrix Ava is now canon in my heart.
WeAreTheMeta [Oct 11, 2016, 06:22:37 pm]: I shall rewrite the constitution so that France become a loligarchy!
Deeox2 [Oct 17, 2016, 04:32:39 pm]: I'm pretty sure Eli is fucking literally everyone in WoolRPG, mang.

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2018, 01:36:07 pm »
"You have my support on this."

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2018, 03:28:54 pm »
"And so, it is once again time to run to the...what's the English word for urnes?  Oh well, just run to whatever you want, as long as everyone remember to vote, including the two candidates, verthand and Elvis! "

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2018, 03:37:03 pm »
It is the loligarchy that shall find themselves in urns!

Offline Meliran

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2018, 03:42:02 pm »
My friends, I urge you - do not approve of this government, or we will most certainly see a loli policy enacted! How could you think a loli would not be a part of the loligarchy? And her master certainly approves of loli rule!

Offline Charles Flyingpad

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2018, 05:56:52 pm »
Heilwig comes back to hall after short while.
- Fliegenpad said that we're supposed to win, not to check people.

I wonder if science will ever go so far that I'll be able to be a cute animu girl with cat ears.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055288188/

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2018, 06:16:00 pm »
Well, my feeling is that a member of the loligarchy would not be so brazen as to bring a loli to these meetings. But I am interested to know if elected, how do you propose defending against the loli uprising? And does your associate have any ties to the uprising?

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2018, 06:33:31 pm »
The Pantsless Wonder folds her hands on the table, speaking seriously. “Ties? Of course, this idiotic man has ties to the enemy. He was one of them, in the previous war. And I, myself, am a loli. Naturally, both of these things breed suspicion. So, why would we be standing against the side that wishes to elect a-“

“I’ll answer that!” A dramatic voice appears! Well, it’s still merely coming through the earbud. “In this one matter my partner and I are in agreement: we want what is best for lolis everywhere! But, you see, I understand the hearts of the lolis. They want to frolic about, go to school, spend time with friends... be innocent and joyful and have a wonderful life!”

“Well, he’s not wrong.” The sidekick scratches her head. “Even I enjoy that sort of thing, when stupid stuff isn’t happening. See, we’re in support of the lolis. However, that’s WHY we’re on the side of the Liberals. We feel like any side trying to force children into dealing with the stress and terror of running a country, and all the danger that comes with that...”

Must be an enemy!” The two speak in unison.

Chaos Man coughs. “Sure, freeing them from the chains of their pants and underwear is one thing, but making them work-“

“You’re not helping. Anyway, as for what I intend to do... if possible, I want to enact laws that will make things better for lolis, because that makes things better for me!”

“Ah, so you’re ruled entirely by selfishness. Truly a wonderful politician!”

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2018, 11:14:07 pm »
"Checking people and winning aren't mutually exclusive. Knowing who you can trust helps you win."

Offline Charles Flyingpad

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2018, 11:43:50 pm »
Heilwig knocks with finger on her desk impatiently, looking half bored and half sleepy
- Just vote already, dammit, it's been two days.

I wonder if science will ever go so far that I'll be able to be a cute animu girl with cat ears.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055288188/

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2018, 03:15:58 am »
"Who has yet to vote?"