Author Topic: IDHAS you still alive?  (Read 567 times)

Offline Legendzerox

IDHAS you still alive?
« on: March 12, 2018, 09:02:32 pm »
Just checking in to see whats going on. Did yall decide to abandon development of Rising Angels?

Offline Geocorn

Re: IDHAS you still alive?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 09:08:11 pm »
Rising Angels: Hope was just updated with 2 new episodes back in December. I highly recommend playing. 

Online Arraxis

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 10:01:14 pm »
He's been working on it, just been busy with things. We'll be getting more RA stuff soon :D

Offline KomiTsuku

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 10:19:29 pm »
I'm very much a tired, exhausted zombie, but I do suppose that counts as being alive. Last weekend was the first weekend I've had off in a month, if that explains anything. The last year has been utter feast or famine when it comes to working... However, development has still been continuing across the board as best as I can manage.

RA: Hope has several bonus episodes coming up with the first arc ending soon. A bit of a sneak peek at what is coming up in that episode...

RA: Allegiance's Steam version with the options and a few alternate routes (and deaths) is almost done. Been holding off on the formal announcement until I wasn't trying to see if it is possible to literally work a man to death with desk work.

RA: Judgment's first part, the sequel to Allegiance, is basically just waiting for the backgrounds to get done. The months of unemployment slowed its release down since backgrounds are really, really expensive. Our budget is very dependent on my day jobs.

RA: Fates has been cancelled and revived several times over the last year; too many times to make an official announcement with any reliability. We've repeatedly lost artists and during the long delays, I pretty much told the story I wanted to tell in Allegiance/Judgment and Hope. I've been banging my head against the same wall for so long that... it is hard to explain. I think I've got an artist on-board now who should hopefully get the last of it done. It'll be reduced in scope and more of an episodic release schedule to go alongside Judgment and Hope's releases to keep things moving along. I do not have my release schedule at the moment since I am not at home because of work travel. The hope is to have at least an RA episode release a month for the rest of the year until the completion of the Rising Angels series.

So, the short answer is I am very much alive and trying to get stuff out, but stretched so thin by my day jobs that it is a wonder I haven't keeled over. There is a formal announcement coming with all of my plans, but I have not been home long enough to finish writing it and publishing it.