Author Topic: Sailor Moon Mafia (Signups)  (Read 1404 times)

Offline Meliran

Sailor Moon Mafia (Signups)
« on: July 02, 2018, 06:53:36 pm »
Fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight. That was how it was always supposed to be. The good girls were supposed to stop evil, and vice versa.

But with Chaos defeated, something strange began to happen. The girls, with no supernatural enemies to fight, started to get bored. And with boredom, nothing good can happen. Boredom leads to three things - theft, sex, and murder.

And it came to the last one when the police found Sailor Chibi Moon dead - her throat slashed by a knife. The sailor scouts come together to determine just who was the culprit!

So, yeah. Nobody's starting a mafia or queued for one, so figured I'd try to get one going. Might be a small game depending on signups, but we'll see.

Roles:
7 people minimum needed to run. Default - Mercury, Venus, Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune.
Above 7 (in order) - Tuxedo Mask, Saturn, Pluto, Eris (original), Ceres (original), Makemake (original), Haumea (original). If we somehow get more than 14 people (do we even have 14 people on the forums?) I'll add more.

This is really just a fun game, you don't really need to know the series beyond knowing they're all magical girls.

Offline Elvis Strunk

Re: Sailor Moon Mafia (Signups)
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 10:13:22 pm »
Actually being a player? Sure why not.

I call dibs on Pluto- I mean, just give me whoever.

Offline Verthand

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 03:02:52 am »
I know nothing of sailor moon but if we have theft, sex, murder and kawaii mahou shoujo girls im in~

woolyshambler [Sep 09, 2015, 04:28:48 PM]:   don't let anyone say i don't love you vert.
Amber Lee Connors [VOICE] [Jan 27, 2016, 10:23:00 PM]: Dominatrix Ava is now canon in my heart.
WeAreTheMeta [Oct 11, 2016, 06:22:37 pm]: I shall rewrite the constitution so that France become a loligarchy!
Deeox2 [Oct 17, 2016, 04:32:39 pm]: I'm pretty sure Eli is fucking literally everyone in WoolRPG, mang.

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 05:54:04 am »
* WeAreTheMeta runs in a soon as he hears mafia, a deranged look on his face

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2018, 06:37:30 am »
I know nothing of sailor moon but if we have theft, sex, murder and kawaii mahou shoujo girls im in~

Yeah, same.

If you can, set me up for a reserve. Depending on how certain things happen with this game's schedule and my schedule, I may be able to join.
FE Games Played (Finished): Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Binding Blade
FE Games Playing (or hiatus): Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy War, Conquest
Most influential games/series: Valkyria Chronicles, Nier: Automata, Spec Ops: The Line
Worst Endgame in a Video Game I've played: FE Binding Blade (normal)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BAleNswfujYs6IuWpqzypDTqJY2_J3Av/view?usp=sharing (I made a NAO robot dance Hare Hare Yukai!)

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2018, 07:08:50 pm »
I'm still on holiday for another couple weeks or so but I'd like to play if possible.

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2020, 03:44:49 am »
Here I am keeping my promise to sign up for the mafia after I finished a season of Sailor Moon. Only took me a year and a half to do lol.

135 Guests, 0 Users