Author Topic: Video Game Sales Topic  (Read 56478 times)

Offline Elvis Strunk

Video Game Sales Topic
« on: May 02, 2014, 01:15:25 pm »
I thought it might be nice to have a topic to post decent sales we manage to find. I, personally, have a hard time finding any of these types of sales before they're over, so maybe if we all work together, we can spread the savings and awesome games to everyone. Speaking of, this might be of interest to you.

I recall a few people talking about the Saints Row series before. If anyone's interested in the series, now might be a good time to buy it. Currently, a site called GamersGate is selling the franchise for $16.00, or 80% off. The deal will end in less than 24 hours, so if you're interested, you should make your purchase quickly.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SRFP/saints-row-franchise-pack
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 01:33:32 pm by Elvis Strunk »

Offline Lord Gorchnik

Re: PC Video Game Sales Topic
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 01:19:09 pm »
Is this for PCs only?  If we include consoles as well which Gorchnik follows a bit more intensely we can post lots of different deals.

Offline Elvis Strunk

Re: PC Video Game Sales Topic
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 01:33:04 pm »
Sure, why not. Just let me edit the 'PC' out of the title, and go wild.

Offline Oreo_Blue

Re: Video Game Sales Topic
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 02:28:30 pm »
Still have a lot of games to play....

Offline Ledabot

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2014, 01:01:43 am »
It does list the OS as a windows vista. I think that means its pc only somehow.

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2014, 02:34:33 am »
I assumed Lord Gorchnik was asking if the thread itself had to be for PC deals only. If I misread it, I apologize. It looks like this website only sells PC games, so it's unlikely they have it for the same price for other formats.

Offline mikebrand83

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2014, 01:19:52 am »
The Humble Store has its own Spring Sale for between May 6th to 21st.

Currently there's The Walking Dead Season 1 for 75% off, the DLC episode 400 Days also for 75% off, Season 2 for 33% off, and others. There's also a craploads of others at 50% off (hit sort by "Discounts", and go from there), but those you may want to wait to see if they get bigger discounts through the sales period.

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2014, 03:42:45 am »
Some interesting stuff for sale there. The DLC for The Walking Dead, and the second season, along with that Trine thing, to name a few. I may have to purchase some of these items. Not that I need MORE stuff to not play...

Offline Commander Zaelthul

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2014, 04:21:57 am »
I might have to grab Shadowrun next week.
Been wanting to grab a Steam version of it.
The Great Commandy one
Commander Zael'thul of the Legion of Cynics
"In the Temple of Wheat, we trust in our holy goddess"
The Goddess protects!

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2014, 02:28:00 pm »
Shadowrun Returns for $5.  Might be worth it.  Gorchnik will go count his coins under his couches and chairs.

Offline mikebrand83

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2014, 09:45:44 am »
Nice. IMO, today's pick for Humble Store spring sale:
Trine 2 Complete Story for $2.99 (85% off), while the original Trine is available for $1.99 (80% off).

There's also Hotline Miami for $2.49 (75% off), Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut for $4.99 (75% off)... And despite its mixed reviews as a sequel, Company of Heroes 2 for $13.33 (66% off) could be cheap enough to take a chance with it.

Offline The Loli Assassin

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2014, 05:28:25 pm »
http://store.steampowered.com/app/8870/

Bioshock: Infinite 67% off on Steam ($9.89)
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline NovanIV

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2014, 06:36:34 pm »

Neat, I was waiting for that.

Time to see what all the hype is about.

Offline Vaendryl

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2014, 11:41:45 pm »

Neat, I was waiting for that.

Time to see what all the hype is about.

game is okay but not too spectacular, really. it's enjoyable but the story is fairly heavy handed and the combat has been done better. it does redefine the term 'on rails shooter' :)
(╯░□░)╯︵ uoıʇdǝɔxǝ
latest version: 7.2
RTFW
Mark 5:9

Offline Ledabot

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2014, 12:18:49 am »
Due to my addiction to crusader kings, I'm waiting for the dlc and europa universalis IV to go on sale. Annoyingly, the complete collection is on sale on humble for cheaper than even half the dlc cost but I don't know if you can even get a complete collection if you have the game.

Anyone know how this works?