Author Topic: BMU's Usagi Mod [Asaga うさぎ (bunny)] WIP  (Read 8794 times)

Offline Elvis Strunk

Re: BMU's Usagi Mod [Asaga うさぎ (bunny)] WIP
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2014, 09:57:39 pm »
It's not bad at all. The ears don't look too big or too small or anything. The tail's barely noticable on the grey background, but it's cool enough. I've always liked my girls with longer tails (check of one item from the list of things I never thought I'd type or say) but that's only a matter of personal preference, and this looks nice. Good job.

Offline Shirley

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2014, 10:34:48 pm »
...The tail's barely noticable on the grey background, but it's cool enough....

Let's fix that issue then!

...I've always liked my girls with longer tails (check of one item from the list of things I never thought I'd type or say) but that's only a matter of personal preference, and this looks nice....

Awesome! Thanks for sharing! I love knowing these details about people. (I am just one of the few people in this world that cares about everyone like a Moe anime character...now I am changing my signature....)

Shirley's tail is a little longer as well, but since this is a front-facing picture, it's kinda hard to make it longer without losing the bunny tail length. (^_^)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 10:37:48 pm by BITE ME UNIVERSE »
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2014, 02:19:07 am »
Much easier to see now. Looks nice.

Offline Vaendryl

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2014, 06:22:16 am »
I like this!
(╯□)╯︵ uoıʇdǝɔxǝ
latest version: 7.2
RTFW
Mark 5:9

Offline Planguy

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2014, 06:31:21 pm »
Nice.

Spoiler
So I guess those royal gene mods got pretty silly in the end, huh?