Author Topic: The Jukebox - Not as bad as MoreFM!  (Read 49048 times)

Offline Endershadow

Re: The Jukebox - Not as bad as MoreFM!
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2015, 05:03:32 am »
Some music I found while looking though my liked videos playlist on youtube. I think Elvis might like the first one the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0mX-5q3mrY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBRUhIGYoyQ

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline John Titor

« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2015, 05:44:10 am »
Some songs I use to listen while I'm drawing/doing assignments, I've picked a few I was sure that  hadn't  be posted yet

Deus Ex Human Revolution OST: Entering Tym
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3-BG2esnK4

Xenoblade Chronicles OST:  just to pick one song which is not so known "Unfinished Battle"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0DE5zyRI6U

No Game No Life opening: I'm going to be sincere, I just started watching this series cause I heard the extended opening song and just felt for it. That piano at the beginning....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lQF5JlZOno

Super Smash Bros' Gerudo Valley's Remix. The proof you can improve over an original master piece (bias play guitar)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwLIM1Ys6xY&index=91&list=PL0YN3mEp0MJPH9AsLfRf0LlYkdqB7WprK

Uzu Sanageyama's theme , from KLK.  Even made this song from 1:16 onward my mobile ringing tone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5Ka0WFqftA

Moving out of OST's into classical music: Requiem for a Dream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLJllk-0o6c

And let's finish with a bit of power metal from Blind Guardian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0fV5KF80_Q

Currently playing through all FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem : Genealogy of the Holy War,    FE: Blazing Blade, Fe: Binding Blade, FE:The Sacred Stones, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, FE: NMotE,  ,FE: Awakening , Fe Fates (CQ & Rv Lunatic), FE Echoes: SoV (Hard Mode)
Playing : Setting up Thracia 776
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Offline Shirley

« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2015, 02:08:28 pm »
God damn it once again another one to catch up on!
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2015, 07:10:52 am »
I hope you don't mind that I tested my slap power on you John. It didn't do much in the end. I'll pat you to restore the health.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline John Titor

« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2015, 03:54:44 pm »
I hope you don't mind that I tested my slap power on you John. It didn't do much in the end. I'll pat you to restore the health.

Understood , don't worry about it.
*Opens Ship Intercom* Torpedo bays, no need to load the Lifeater warheads. Marines, boarding actions will finally not be executed today. Navigator, change course to sector 5Y, we're not going to warp through the time anomaly into the past.
Currently playing through all FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem : Genealogy of the Holy War,    FE: Blazing Blade, Fe: Binding Blade, FE:The Sacred Stones, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, FE: NMotE,  ,FE: Awakening , Fe Fates (CQ & Rv Lunatic), FE Echoes: SoV (Hard Mode)
Playing : Setting up Thracia 776
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Offline Shirley

« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2015, 05:55:53 pm »
Spoiler

*Opens Ship Intercom* Torpedo bays, no need to load the Lifeater warheads. Marines, boarding actions will finally not be executed today. Navigator, change course to sector 5Y, we're not going to warp through the time anomaly into the past.

I like how I tested mine...and now you are testing yours...and the sheer difference in damage....LOL!!!!
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2015, 01:56:47 am »
Spoiler

I like how I tested mine...and now you are testing yours...and the sheer difference in damage....LOL!!!!

I don't know. I think it makes sense. You have a raw firepower of 231 and I have a raw firepower of 53. I think if I had the same attack damage as you I would have done around the same amount of damage as you.

Offline Pal

« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2015, 03:57:30 am »
This got about half-way through the song, and I started to think it sounded a lot like the doom theme.

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2015, 04:02:12 am »
This got about half-way through the song, and I started to think it sounded a lot like the doom theme.

I think it's cool that they're using floppy drives to make the music.

Offline Pal

« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2015, 04:03:18 am »
Same here.

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Shirley

« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2015, 06:41:08 am »
Same here.

Congrats on your promotion!

Offline Pal

« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2015, 07:06:17 am »
Thanks.

Offline Shirley

« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2015, 08:12:53 am »
Might as well share this on here LOL!

O Fortuna Misheard Lyrics

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2015, 06:03:09 am »
Might as well share this on here LOL!

O Fortuna Misheard Lyrics

That candle looked painful at the end.

Offline [Astral|Zephyr]™

« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2015, 11:47:05 am »
Well, I just finished watching Shingeki no Kyojin about 2 or so weeks ago (marathon lol). The Soundtracks are great, so I'll just post them here.

I have the entire soundtrack collection (I love music & sound systems). I'll just give the link for them.

Guren no Yumiya (OP1)

Jiyuu no Tsubasa (OP2)

Utsukushiki Zankoku na Sekai (ED1)

Starting Line (2nd track in ED1 album)

Great Escape (ED2)

I love the soundtracks of this series, the series awesome. 8)
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.