Author Topic: Hi, Here for Sunrider ;)  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Indomidable

Hi, Here for Sunrider ;)
« on: March 08, 2014, 12:49:40 am »
Backed it in Kickstarter thought it'd be a cool idea!
I'm more an anime fan kind of new to the Visual Novels Mostly a PC gamer (looking forward to Star Citizen(Kickstarter), The Mandate(Kickstarter), Gal Civ 3, Scraps(Kickstarter).
The only Visual Novel I've played so far was Homeward. Just to see what Sam "Samu-kun" Yang had done previously...before I helped fund this idea ;) It was pretty interesting I'm usually the guy reading the 500+ pages books with the only pictures being on the cover and maybe a map.

Anyway just browsing the forums. I spend most of my time in the Star Citizen one though ;).
Do or do not, there is no try! - Yoda

Offline Ledabot

Re: Hi, Here for Sunrider ;)
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 02:12:19 am »
Cool to see you here. Nice to meet you!

some visual novels can drag on quite a bit but this one has a great battle mode too decreasing that long dragging feeling that the pure story ones seem to give.

Offline Shirley

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 04:07:46 am »
Anyway just browsing the forums. I spend most of my time in the Star Citizen one though ;).

Welcome! Great to meet you!

Speaking of Star Citizen, I want to fund it, but I have to plan my expenses. How soon until they stop all funding? I can't seem to find it. And since I lost internet at my house, I don't have the ability to look it up. Had I known about the game when it was on Kickstarter, it would have been the first thing I funded. But I am glad that Sunrider was the first thing I funded. (^_^)
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline JR.VOY

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 07:42:54 am »
It is very interesting.