Author Topic: Game aims to cover Europe  (Read 3453 times)

Offline Douman

Game aims to cover Europe
« on: July 13, 2014, 03:37:32 pm »
I just taken a peek at alpha... Seems like Empress isn't going to be a main character and that's sad  :P

Offline DesertFox

Re: Game aims to cover Europe
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 01:17:42 pm »
The Empress certainly has a role to play in the game. However, the focus is mainly on Europa rather than Oriasia, as it's known in this universe.
DesertFox
WarGirl Games

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 01:22:07 pm »
She could show up for John Rabe event...

but i doubt it since whole event is tied to the massacre.
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Douman

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 02:28:53 pm »
Wowo someone noticed this thread :o

I guess empress is going to be unreachable goddess :P

Offline StrangeNormalPerson

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2015, 11:36:35 am »
actually in reality Hitler and Hirohito had very little connections with each other. same with Mussolini him and Hirohito where not connected at all. they had quite bad views of each other

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2015, 12:05:35 pm »
That was quite a large thread necro.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2015, 12:56:16 pm »
BMU recently had a "dare" to start necroing threads. The fact that it's also a new user also makes it suspicious. I'm starting to suspect that BMU maybe the one after fake Elvis, new Ice and some strange things. The evidence is starting to pile, and while they are circumstantial at best, they are not stopping.

The fact that things stopped whenever he wasn't active is also a suspicious point, juts as much as his "look how much I really hate fake Elvis" attitude...
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2015, 01:43:57 pm »
hmmm what is this about?

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2015, 09:54:56 pm »
hmmm what is this about?

Nothing, you just debunked my theory. You actually know about the New Empire, such knowledge of Sunrider's lore is far surpassing BMU.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Douman

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2015, 06:32:40 am »
Well... that was funny...

Btw when the game will be ready ?  ::)

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2015, 09:52:13 pm »
It seems everyone hates me I just tell everyone About the relations between the Axis And I just get Nailed into the ground with words

And I don't even Know what's going on

Offline Pal

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2015, 06:27:07 am »
Don't think about it too much.

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers