Author Topic: Top 20 Tsundere  (Read 8956 times)

Offline Lord Gorchnik

Re: Top 20 Tsundere
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2014, 02:48:53 pm »
Tohsaka Rin isn't even ON the list? But she's Grade S!

For zettai ryouiki levels yes. 

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2014, 02:54:31 pm »
Tohsaka Rin isn't even ON the list? But she's Grade S!

Blame whoever make the list :D

To be honest there are only 10 k answers. That's less than the total blu-rays sold by the more obscure series of all the in the list. So yeah, not really reliable

Mikoto Misaka is from To Aru Kagaku Railgun S.

I'm not even going to answer this, as probably Oreo knows how much is that simplifying the matter (Railgun S is even a sequel, not the first of the spin-off)
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Oreo_Blue

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2014, 10:56:49 pm »

I'm not even going to answer this, as probably Oreo knows how much is that simplifying the matter (Railgun S is even a sequel, not the first of the spin-off)

AFAIK Railgun S is her latest appearance in anime. Or is there newer toaru anime?

Offline Ledabot

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2014, 11:38:30 pm »

AFAIK Railgun S is her latest appearance in anime. Or is there newer toaru anime?

A would be making a tsundere face at you and yelling baka if I wasn't a normal white guy. A simple google search will tell you there are 4 anime in the toaru series and railgun S is the newest one. we don't know how long till the next season but they have so much unused content it's basically free money for JC staff.

As a side note, Her first appearance on the tv was in toaru no majutsu no index as a side character. The series is originally a light novel series and now spans over 20 books. Misaka is very much loved by her fans and has won character awards as best female in light novels for several years in a row but don't ask me what years because I don't want to use google to fake nerd you.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 11:40:26 pm by Ledabot »

Offline Vaendryl

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2014, 12:00:52 am »
I don't typically have anything for tsundere. I liked toradora a great deal but that's pretty much only thanks to minorin. (genki girl is best girl! mmmfuufuuu)
I would have to agree that biribiri is probably the best out of them all.
I disliked the sister in oreimo the most, probably. she went way past tsundere straight into bitch. however, DAT kuroneko. totally worth it.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 12:05:19 am by Vaendryl »
(╯░□░)╯︵ uoıʇdǝɔxǝ
latest version: 7.2
RTFW
Mark 5:9

Offline Samu-kun

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2014, 12:41:40 am »
Wat Vaendryl said. He is clearly my man.

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2014, 12:49:28 am »
I like biribiri.

her nickname is tsundere-gun. :D
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Oreo_Blue

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2014, 01:38:01 am »
A would be making a tsundere face at you and yelling baka if I wasn't a normal white guy. A simple google search will tell you there are 4 anime in the toaru series and railgun S is the newest one. we don't know how long till the next season but they have so much unused content it's basically free money for JC staff.

As a side note, Her first appearance on the tv was in toaru no majutsu no index as a side character. The series is originally a light novel series and now spans over 20 books. Misaka is very much loved by her fans and has won character awards as best female in light novels for several years in a row but don't ask me what years because I don't want to use google to fake nerd you.

I didn't watch any other toaru anime besides Kagaku no Railgun and Railgun S. Actually, I've watched the anime after I bought Misaka's Cu-Poche :D. If I didn't buy the cu-poche, it's not on my watch list. Same thing with Hentai Ouji, I watched the anime after I bought the cu-poche :D. Since I don't keep a tab on Toaru series, I thought there is another anime in the series that already or soon to be aired.

edit: The reason why Railgun S stuck on my mind, is because the Cu-Poche box said that it's from Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 01:40:56 am by Oreo_Blue »

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2014, 07:39:13 am »

I didn't watch any other toaru anime besides Kagaku no Railgun and Railgun S. Actually, I've watched the anime after I bought Misaka's Cu-Poche :D. If I didn't buy the cu-poche, it's not on my watch list. Same thing with Hentai Ouji, I watched the anime after I bought the cu-poche :D. Since I don't keep a tab on Toaru series, I thought there is another anime in the series that already or soon to be aired.

edit: The reason why Railgun S stuck on my mind, is because the Cu-Poche box said that it's from Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S.

Ah, so you're only for the cute girls, and left out the manly men and beautiful woman introduced in Index, eh...

To be honest, however, the Railgun manga is going in a little unexpected direction. I though they were going to mantain the whole "lighter and girl-centric spinoff", but instead now they are doing more side-stories for the whole Toaru franquise. Don't expect to be able to "understand" any new Raligun anime unless you know a little of the "main series" (To Aru Majutsu no Index), though they may go for the route of original anime conten (doubting it however, the first half of Railgun S is actually the third arc of the Index series but expanded and from Misaka's viewpoint).

I think that the Index movie is newer than Railgun S (and Misaka appears), but could be wrong. Both were launched close, though.

I don't typically have anything for tsundere. I liked toradora a great deal but that's pretty much only thanks to minorin. (genki girl is best girl! mmmfuufuuu)
I would have to agree that biribiri is probably the best out of them all.
I disliked the sister in oreimo the most, probably. she went way past tsundere straight into bitch. however, DAT kuroneko. totally worth it.

I actually didn't see Oreimo, but I heard that a lot of people thought that it was handled badly. It seems that in the light novel it was implied that it was actually the brother who started ignoring her and separating himself from her, and there was a little of unreliable narrator in the mix (so the teen sister lashing out against his brother was lot more understandable). The series however played everything straight, and well, it was painful.

Toradora was great, I agree. And while at the beggining i disliked Taiga, at the end she grew on me. Can't surpass Ami, though.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Offline Oreo_Blue

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2014, 08:06:15 am »
I actually didn't see Oreimo, but I heard that a lot of people thought that it was handled badly. It seems that in the light novel it was implied that it was actually the brother who started ignoring her and separating himself from her, and there was a little of unreliable narrator in the mix (so the teen sister lashing out against his brother was lot more understandable). The series however played everything straight, and well, it was painful.

Didn't read the Light Novel, but I quite enjoy Oreimo anime. However, both the first and second season ending are total turn off.

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2014, 02:18:18 pm »

Didn't read the Light Novel, but I quite enjoy Oreimo anime. However, both the first and second season ending are total turn off.

That's because you watched silly anime adaptations and didn't read the original source material.

Always go for the originals.  Anime's change so much these days to appease what they consider their "target market" it is close to disgusting.  Even then though, the OreImo novels aren't that good.

Offline Oreo_Blue

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2014, 02:25:47 pm »
The only anime that I've read the light novel version of it, is just Haruhi :D. It's kinda strange, I love to read movies' or video games' novel adaptation, but somehow I don't really enjoy reading Light Novel.

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2014, 03:06:07 pm »
The only anime that I've read the light novel version of it, is just Haruhi :D. It's kinda strange, I love to read movies' or video games' novel adaptation, but somehow I don't really enjoy reading Light Novel.
Actually, in my experience, it's very difficult to read something of which you remember the anime adaptation. It goes slowly, and the little details and small foreshadowing that is what tends to spice the first chapters are already known. And since the novels are, wel, light that means that until you pass the anime you're left without much. However the opposite is almost worse. If you read a light novel be prepared to cry at the anime. I mean, I'm still hurt for what they did to Campione... And then even some decent adaptations in the script are pulled down with bad animation, or a strange design for some characters, etc

That's because you watched silly anime adaptations and didn't read the original source material.

Always go for the originals.  Anime's change so much these days to appease what they consider their "target market" it is close to disgusting.  Even then though, the OreImo novels aren't that good.

Actually I read the first Oreimo novel, but decided that it wasn't for me. I supose I was right.

Offline Yuri

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2015, 04:34:45 pm »
Kirino in a high position, faith in humanity lost....

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2015, 05:43:19 pm »
A necro of a year and 38 days...

Boys, we have a winner.