Author Topic: Top 20 Tsundere  (Read 7826 times)

Online Geocorn

Re: Top 20 Tsundere
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2015, 07:17:51 pm »
*applauds*

Offline Shirley

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2015, 03:45:37 am »
Kirino in a high position, faith in humanity lost....

They literally make a chart for these kinds of things with each new season of anime....

A necro of a year and 38 days...

Boys, we have a winner.

Meh.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Yuri

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2015, 12:46:45 am »
Kirino *cries*
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 12:48:57 am by Yuri »

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2015, 06:24:12 pm »
Apparently Attack on Titan and Date A Live are very popular XD

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2015, 02:36:32 am »

Kurumi approves

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta

Offline Shirley

« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2015, 03:14:35 am »

Kurumi approves

That picture was from Summer 2012.....
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2015, 11:39:22 pm »

I tried to watch Attack on Titan when it came out, but the amount of dramatic lighting, shading, weird perspectives and fast camera movements in action scenes gave me headaches. xD

Kurumi approves

I'm looking forward to watching Date A Live just for her.

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2015, 12:30:02 am »

I tried to watch Attack on Titan when it came out, but the amount of dramatic lighting, shading, weird perspectives and fast camera movements in action scenes gave me headaches. xD

Kurumi approves

I'm looking forward to watching Date A Live just for her.
Lemme just hide in this bomb-proof bunker before I say that Tohka is best girl...

*Running sound effects*

TOHKA IS BEST GIRL!!!

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2015, 07:58:14 am »
Lemme just hide in this bomb-proof bunker before I say that Tohka is best girl...

*Running sound effects*

TOHKA IS BEST GIRL!!!

Wow. I mean, I knew you had bad taste, but I didn't expect it was to this level...

Apollo would cry, for getting misguided by illusions instead of searching for the truth.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2015, 12:03:58 pm »
Ha! Your words are meaningless against this bunker! Nothing can breach it!

Offline mikebrand83

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2015, 12:25:20 pm »
Glory to the Best Date (A Live)!

Spoiler
Click here for my games giveaway thread」 (Last Updated: August 18, 2017)

Offline Shirley

« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2015, 05:43:03 pm »

Spoiler

I have yet to watch the show, but so far, she's unattractive....

Cat ears fixes everything though.....

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2015, 06:41:09 pm »

Spoiler

*Application of cat ears forces Duke to re-evaluate decisions*

Offline Shirley

« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2015, 07:07:03 pm »

Spoiler

*Application of cat ears forces Duke to re-evaluate decisions*

Shortening her hair and adding a different art style helps too.....like, a fuckton...

(I prefer short hair)

Offline WeAreTheMeta

« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2015, 07:36:18 pm »
Anyway, Kurumi is MY waifu, so you can like her or no, you will not be able to have her

Elvis Strunk [Aug 10, 2016, 12:40:11 am]:   Meta is eternally a loli~
Arraxis [Sep 23, 2016, 11:37:43 pm]:   Love you too Meta