Author Topic: The almighty SPAM TOPIC!  (Read 568625 times)

Offline Elvis Strunk

The almighty SPAM TOPIC!
« on: July 23, 2014, 11:39:41 pm »
Since Vaendryl seems to be getting a tiny bit annoyed with us spamming literally every thread, and especially the Waifu topic, I decided to create this thread for all of a lot of our future stupid. Feel free to post any random stuff here. Don't be shy, we don't bite.

Offline Oreo_Blue

Re: The almighty SPAM TOPIC!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 11:45:10 pm »
I love cakes.

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 11:45:23 pm »
Everyone, we need to pick one topic and stick to it in this thread.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Pal

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 11:46:47 pm »
I knew the Kooky Korner would be reborn, it was just a matter of time.

Since I'm probably the only one here who knows what I'm talking about, I'll elaborate.
The Kooky Korner was a sub-forum used to contain the chaos away from the main forum. Sadly, the forum as a whole no longer exists.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 11:48:22 pm by Pal »

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Oreo_Blue

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 11:53:49 pm »
Everyone, we need to pick one topic and stick to it in this thread.

This is the best idea for a Spam thread ever :D

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 11:59:26 pm »
+EXP
+EXP
+EXP

:D?
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2014, 12:00:54 am »
Gorchnik just had a home-made taco casserole.  Was quite good.

Offline Commander Zaelthul

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2014, 12:13:03 am »
Is this another "Shoutbox"?
Also I call the most almighty of all rules. And it shall be called.
By the power of the goddess and Sir Isaac Newton's theory of physics.
I call....dibs.
The Great Commandy one
Commander Zael'thul of the Legion of Cynics
"In the Temple of Wheat, we trust in our holy goddess"
The Goddess protects!

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2014, 12:15:25 am »
is elsword fun?
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline mikebrand83

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2014, 12:44:01 am »
Click here for my games giveaway thread」 (Last Updated: August 18, 2017)

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2014, 12:50:32 am »
SPAM!
MORE SPAM!

prediction exp + 100

prediction exp + 500

Dammit I feel sad for getting it right T_T
*am*am*am*am*am *am *am *am*am urusai!
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2014, 01:21:38 am »

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Vaendryl

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2014, 01:29:41 am »
great! a dedicated thread for undedicated post count whoring spamming!

I'm currently wishing I brought some bugspray to work because I'm constantly being swarmed by a hundred god damned flies. the reception desk I'm sitting at is the only lit place in a few hundred square meters so they all gather here...
(╯░□░)╯︵ uoıʇdǝɔxǝ
latest version: 7.2
RTFW
Mark 5:9

Offline The Loli Assassin

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2014, 01:32:28 am »
Girls und Panzer is one of my favorite shows of the last couple years, I've always been disappointed that more people didn't watch it.
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline Vaendryl

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2014, 01:35:23 am »
Girls und Panzer is one of my favorite shows of the last couple years, I've always been disappointed that more people didn't watch it.
I absolutely loved that show. tanks were never that cool :D
also, dat anglerfish dance...
(╯░□░)╯︵ uoıʇdǝɔxǝ
latest version: 7.2
RTFW
Mark 5:9