Author Topic: The almighty SPAM TOPIC!  (Read 1377058 times)

Offline Elvis Strunk

Re: The almighty SPAM TOPIC!
« Reply #570 on: November 06, 2014, 05:03:00 am »
As of this moment, I am officially old enough to drink. Though I still haven't done most of the things I'm legally allowed to do from turning eighteen, so it might be a while before I get around to that.

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #571 on: November 06, 2014, 01:27:22 pm »
As of this moment, I am officially old enough to drink. Though I still haven't done most of the things I'm legally allowed to do from turning eighteen, so it might be a while before I get around to that.

Congratulations

I didn't think we were the almost the same age though. I actually have my 21st birthday coming in 3 weeks.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Pal

« Reply #572 on: November 06, 2014, 05:24:45 am »
Grats?

I actually have my 21st birthday coming in 3 weeks.
I am now reminded just how much older I am than most of the users here...

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #573 on: November 06, 2014, 05:26:04 am »
I am now reminded just how much older I am than most of the users here...
Not if you only count mental age.

Though you will likely die sooner than us.

Offline Pal

« Reply #574 on: November 06, 2014, 05:35:45 am »
Not unless you kill me, I plan to live for at least a hundred and fifty years. Minimum.

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline The Loli Assassin

« Reply #575 on: November 06, 2014, 05:47:33 am »

Congratulations, welcome to the official world of adulthood.
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline Ledabot

« Reply #576 on: November 06, 2014, 06:34:18 am »

Congratulations, welcome to the official world of adulthood.

And there is no going back. HAHAHAHAH!

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #577 on: November 06, 2014, 12:57:41 pm »

Happy Birthday!

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #578 on: November 06, 2014, 05:23:49 pm »
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Shirley

« Reply #579 on: November 07, 2014, 03:27:50 am »
I've been doing things...and fixing myself....

......Time to catch up!

I come back to 4~ pages of spam. All caught up now.

BITCH PLEASE! I came back after 10 pages! I left just before Ice posted this! I left just before he posted that, and then it was 10 pages later.

only 29 pages of spam...? You people are smalltime. SMALLTIME!

Happy (late) birthday Elvis! Yeah, same for me when I was 18, I didn't do too much (beyond legal curfew, huehuehue!!). But, when I turned 18, I could do anything I wanted (mainly because I didn't ever want to drink, I only did to express the right to).

Ledabot walks in...

high levels of RP detected. Propose making Rp thread.

So...was this made?

I nominate Ice as 'most moe newby'.

Well, best way to find out is to post the full image. :P
here it is.
Spoiler

WHAT WITCH IS THIS????? I can't label it in my folder unless I know. ;_;

Sometimes I get bored and lurk on the who's online list thing.
>.>
<.<

......I know who you are Ice. I see all remember? Wahahaha!
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Pal

« Reply #580 on: November 06, 2014, 08:10:35 pm »
Ledabot walks in...

So...was this made?
No, we do not have any rp thread whatsoever.

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #581 on: November 06, 2014, 11:26:26 pm »
>.<

Spoiler

Offline Shirley

« Reply #582 on: November 06, 2014, 11:52:39 pm »
Ledabot walks in...

So...was this made?

Yeah, I saw it. 9 pages already. I will be running in and leaving on occasion. I got so much stuff to do I don't have time for it. ;_;
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #583 on: November 06, 2014, 11:58:06 pm »
Ledabot walks in...

So...was this made?

Yeah, I saw it. 9 pages already. I will be running in and leaving on occasion. I got so much stuff to do I don't have time for it. ;_;

A wild BMU appeared! Ice uses a Quickball!

Spoiler

Offline Shirley

« Reply #584 on: November 07, 2014, 12:06:05 am »
Ledabot walks in...

So...was this made?

A wild BMU appeared! Ice uses a Quickball!

"Now is not the time to use that."

You're in a town. Right now, yr in a town, and I happen to be strolling through it, causing commotion, and then chased out of town. ONLY OUT OF TOWN can you *try* and catch me.