Author Topic: Word Game  (Read 6260 times)

Offline magnaangemon01

Word Game
« on: July 25, 2014, 10:17:21 pm »
Type a word that comes to mind based on the word posted by the previous poster. For example: "Dog", next person would say "Rover", then "Game" (based on the old game Red Rover), etc. I'll start.

Blue.
Space: The Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship: Sunrider. It's ongoing mission to release the galaxy from PACT's control. To boldly undertake what no one has done before.

Offline AkioKlaus

Re: Word Game
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 10:27:49 pm »
Chigara
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 10:32:58 pm »
Reserved

EDIT: as a side note, this reminded me that I was planning on making a multi-language version of Shiritori
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 10:38:38 pm by endershadow »

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 10:34:48 pm »
Micro-bacteria (Seriously)

We need a spam subsection, where we can put stuff like this, that doesn't count our posts. The spam topic should go there, too.

Offline magnaangemon01

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2014, 12:10:37 am »
Organism
Space: The Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship: Sunrider. It's ongoing mission to release the galaxy from PACT's control. To boldly undertake what no one has done before.

Offline Oreo_Blue

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2014, 12:23:11 am »
orgasm...

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2014, 12:32:07 am »
Vanguard.

Offline Oreo_Blue

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2014, 12:37:24 am »
Card

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2014, 12:41:12 am »
enguard

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Ledabot

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2014, 12:49:48 am »
sword

Offline Oreo_Blue

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2014, 12:51:55 am »
Shields.

Note: I assume that this game has no point / objective whatsoever, right?

Offline magnaangemon01

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2014, 01:23:28 am »
Energy.

(Nope. Just some fun :D)

Offline The Loli Assassin

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2014, 01:27:02 am »
Life
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2014, 01:29:01 am »
Plants

Offline magnaangemon01

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2014, 01:32:23 am »
Bugs