Poll

Who is you favourite character in My Little Dictator?

Hitora
7 (50%)
Churchill
3 (21.4%)
Cyrano
0 (0%)
Starin
1 (7.1%)
Rinni
0 (0%)
Zhukov
2 (14.3%)
Yamato
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: April 21, 2014, 04:24:55 am

Author Topic: My Little Dictator favourite characters ranking poll  (Read 10758 times)

Offline Ledabot

Re: My Little Dictator favourite characters ranking poll
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2014, 04:57:03 am »
I don't really remember much about it. It was a long time ago now since I played and I only poked it once or twice since.

Offline Vaendryl

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2014, 05:42:17 am »
I don't really remember much about it. It was a long time ago now since I played and I only poked it once or twice since.
sounds like time for a replay :p
(╯°□°)╯︵ uoıʇdǝɔxǝ
latest version: 7.2
RTFW
Mark 5:9

Offline Oreo_Blue

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2014, 06:04:34 am »
Haven't played Katawa Shoujo. Would like to give it a try later, when I finished my Steam game backlog, which seems more and more impossible to clear...

Offline Ledabot

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2014, 09:08:26 am »
I totally don't have time to dive though a VN. Short games are my life right now since I have homework backed up from ignoring it all weekend. My own fault.  ::)

Will I ever want to replay it, I don't know but I would probably prefer to watch anime or something with that time.

Offline MasterFail

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2014, 10:55:10 am »
[...] when I finished my Steam game backlog, which seems more and more impossible to clear...

Maybe you should stay clear of the Summer Sale, then. ;-P

Offline Ledabot

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2014, 11:47:22 am »
 The summer sale has been the source of many troubles. A wife comes home and finds her husband sitting in front of the computer counting the seconds before the vote timer ticks over for the next hour, desperate to see if the game he voted on is going to be on sale next. She yells at him! 'Is this what you want! I couldn't afford to get any more bottled olives from the supermarket since you spent it all on you games!'

He turns to her with a look in his eye that was both sad and desperate for understanding. She doesn't know the power of the steam summer sale like he does. 'I had to dear!' he says quietly. 'I don't know if they was going to be another chance to get Dino X ninjas for just $2.59! That’s less than a jar of olives! '
'A bottle! Not a jar!' She yells as she runs from the house.
And that’s boys and girls is why olives are a waste of money

Offline Oreo_Blue

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2014, 11:26:33 pm »
Another lesson to learn : You can save more money on games compared to groceries. I bet the wife can't save 75%-90% on groceries.

Offline MasterFail

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2014, 12:52:19 pm »
I bet the wife can't save 75%-90% on groceries.

BREAKING NEWS: Housewife arrested after being caught shoplifting in a local grocery store. When interrogated, she told the bewildered policemen "I just tried to top my husband's savings on Steam's Summer Sale".

Offline Oreo_Blue

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2014, 03:37:37 am »
NEWS UPDATE:
Steam representative released this following statement in regard to the incident:
"We are very saddened by that news. To eat is one of human most basic needs. We strongly encourage our customers to balance between playing games and eating. We have learned a lot from this incident, and we feel that it is our responsibility to raise customers' awareness and help preventing this kind of incident to happen again. We have decided to no longer give out games coupons as rewards. Instead we will give coupons for pizzas and energy drinks with every game purchased via Steam. In the near future we are going to expand this project and add coupons for burgers, hot dogs, fried chickens, and sodas."

Offline MasterFail

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2014, 09:12:17 am »
I would actually prefer that over the mostly useless game coupons.  ;D

Offline Ledabot

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2014, 09:48:18 am »
Coupons are only good if you wanted that thing anyway!

We are soooooo off topic.

I like all the girls! They so cute! sonofabitch.

Offline Oreo_Blue

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2014, 09:39:38 am »
Almost forgot that I've started this poll :D. The poll is still open until April, 21st. So, if you haven't cast your vote, you still can do it :D.

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2014, 04:17:54 pm »
Gorchnik says there can only be one best character!  Naturally my greatness voted for the only obvious choice.