Author Topic: 5.1 addon scene feature - silly question.  (Read 1823 times)

Offline mbeemer

5.1 addon scene feature - silly question.
« on: August 07, 2014, 03:26:27 pm »
The addon scene menu is now available with the 5.1 patch, but... it's empty?  Should I be seeing scenes in the listing or is this just a placeholder?

Offline Megillot

Re: 5.1 addon scene feature - silly question.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 07:00:07 pm »
I don't have 5.1, but I guess add-on creators will be responsible for adding their chapters there. I'm currently making a mission pack for 4.2 and I added another menu in the Bonus area to launch my chapters, after Deleted Scenes and Chapter Select.

Offline Endershadow

Re: 5.1 addon scene feature - silly question.
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 08:27:04 pm »
The addon scene menu is now available with the 5.1 patch, but... it's empty?  Should I be seeing scenes in the listing or is this just a placeholder?

I don't have 5.1, but I guess add-on creators will be responsible for adding their chapters there. I'm currently making a mission pack for 4.2 and I added another menu in the Bonus area to launch my chapters, after Deleted Scenes and Chapter Select.

It's supposed to be empty for now. I made it specifically so that people like Megillot don't have to make there own menu and can content that wouldn't normally flow well with the game. Alternatively, you can also add menus (in 5.2+) to the addon menu if you still want your own menu.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death