Author Topic: And So Passes a Legend  (Read 969 times)

Offline magnaangemon01

And So Passes a Legend
« on: August 11, 2014, 11:53:34 pm »
The internet is abuzz with the news of Robin Williams. The actor was found dead in his home from asphyxia. I had been watching this man since Mork and Mindy in the 80's. Let's all share a moment of silence for this great man.
Space: The Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship: Sunrider. It's ongoing mission to release the galaxy from PACT's control. To boldly undertake what no one has done before.

Offline The Loli Assassin

Re: And So Passes a Legend
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 12:23:40 am »
Agreed, the world has lost a good man today. Rest in Peace.
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline Ledabot

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 12:23:47 am »
 :'(

Offline Oreo_Blue

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 12:34:29 am »
I love Jumanji, Patch Adams, Bicentennial Man, and What Dreams May Come.

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 12:39:23 am »
He was a very good man who truly loved what he did and the world loved him for that.

May he find peace among the cosmos.

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 01:05:28 am »
He will be remembered.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Commander Zaelthul

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2014, 01:23:13 am »
Today is a sad day for fans of comedians.
Personally I was a bigger fan of his stand-up routines.
The Great Commandy one
Commander Zael'thul of the Legion of Cynics
"In the Temple of Wheat, we trust in our holy goddess"
The Goddess protects!

Offline Longknight

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2014, 01:45:34 am »
It's a sad day and the world feels a little smaller without him in it, I remember watching the  Mork and an Mindy show and thinking wow this guy is amazing. I think i will remember him most for the movie Dead Poets Society and the Voice of Aladdin.

I wish he had of asked for help while he was still here, I think everyone would have wanted to support him in battling the black dog.

Tho you may be gone Robin your legacy will live on, an i hope you have found peace for your next journey, we wish you all the best, forever.

Offline magnaangemon01

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2014, 01:47:58 am »
He was the voice of the Genie, not Aladdin. But yeah, I loved his movies.
Space: The Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship: Sunrider. It's ongoing mission to release the galaxy from PACT's control. To boldly undertake what no one has done before.

Offline radclive

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2014, 02:49:07 am »
Hook is probably my favourite Robin Williams movie, it's my childhood presented to my teenage self, lol. And his stand up was always hilarious, I have his "night at the Met" On my iPod, and even though I could quote it, I still laugh whenever it comes on. It's a sad day for the world, God knows it needs more laughter and he brought more then his fair share into it
We are Hydra, two to replace the one. We are J÷rmungandr, for we encompass the earth. We are eternal, we are undying. There is no end to the cynicism, only to the unbelievers. Follow, and you shall be spared.