Author Topic: Fire Emblem  (Read 71984 times)

Offline Marx-93

Re: Fire Emblem
« Reply #1020 on: November 15, 2017, 06:26:52 pm »
TLDR:

• Some weapons will be upgradeable. Not all. It seems to simply to be IS' response to their own powercreep with the latest prf weapons. I fear however it will end creating even more powercreep (seriously, some of the bonus there appear insane) and in some months it's likely a lot more weapons end up being upgradeable.
  • Book 2 of the story. If you didn't get it already that heroes was a reenactment of Ragnarok with all the references, now it basically hits you on the nose. The CGI scene though is very cool
  • Dorcas is in the game and he talks about mutton and trusting nobody. Oh, and Mia, Lute and Joshua are in too (Joshua is ironically a free reward in the next Tempest Trial)
  • A new Choose your Legends contest soonTM
  • Healers get buffed by strengthening their healing and attack skills (they still do half-damage though), and some other skills are also buffed.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #1021 on: November 16, 2017, 06:33:20 pm »
On the topic of Fire Emblem Heroes, Great Googly Moogly, Alfonse is terrifying as long as you can keep magic users away from him.

Level 32 5-Star stats with Fˇlkvangr (but no Sacred Seals):

HP 39
Atk 47
Spd 21
Def 26
Res 16

Add in the fact that he gets Atk+5 at the start of the turn if he's at or Below 50% HP from Fˇlkvangr, and the fact that he gets Death Blow 3 for +6 Atk if he initiates combat...

That's 58 Atk, and he's still got 8 levels to go before he maxes out...

I'm going to have to Pair him up with Gunter for that  +3 Atk Boost Gunter gives out like candy.

At level 40, I have him at (without Seal or Support bonuses)

HP 43
Atk 51
Spd 25
Def 32
Res 22

I've seen him do 128 total damage on a double attack thanks to Gunter's +3. Granted it was a level ~37 Green mage, but whatever.

I've given him Summoner support and a Speed seal, as well as Support with Gunter.

Unrelated, but tfw you summon and get 4 4 stars that you didn't have before, and one of the 5 star focus heroes.

Got Caeda, Chrom, Boey, Jeorge, and Halloween Henry. feels good, yo.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 09:14:02 pm by Heinrike »

Spoiler

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #1022 on: November 17, 2017, 08:23:59 am »
Only 5* I've got recently is Klein. I didn't even know you could summon him at 5* o.O (got like five 4* kleins which have now all been outdone >>)

I'm glad to see they're adding weapon refinery. Finally, Lyndis shall be good again :D

Alphonse is VERY strong at max level. So are Sharena and Anna, but Alphonse is far better, and Sharena doesn't get a crit skill through regular levelling >>

* Duke is not annoyed at that. Ho boy, no~

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.