Author Topic: Fire Emblem  (Read 150452 times)

Offline John Titor

Re: Fire Emblem
« Reply #465 on: December 15, 2015, 10:21:55 pm »
Looks like at thsi rate we will get Kamui/Corrin in Smash before the game is released in EUrope..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbL6ALc9Dj8
Currently playing through all FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem : Genealogy of the Holy War,    FE: Blazing Blade, Fe: Binding Blade, FE:The Sacred Stones, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, FE: NMotE,  ,FE: Awakening , Fe Fates (CQ & Rv Lunatic), FE Echoes: SoV (Hard Mode)
Playing : Setting up Thracia 776
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #466 on: December 15, 2015, 10:38:43 pm »
"Big brother became big sister!"
R63 noted. We'll be round shortly.

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #467 on: December 15, 2015, 11:05:20 pm »
Looks like at thsi rate we will get Kamui/Corrin in Smash before the game is released in EUrope..

so basically roy. (he also showed up in smash earlier than the game)
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline John Titor

« Reply #468 on: December 15, 2015, 11:09:41 pm »

so basically roy. (he also showed up in smash earlier than the game)

Yep.

GIMME THA FAKIN RELEASE DATE ALREADY!!! I'M RUNNING OUT OF FE GAMES TO PLAY!!!

*Just started 12. So far the support thingy and char development is done better than in SD. Difficulty is nice.
Completed: Fire Emblem : Genealogy of the Holy War,    FE: Blazing Blade, Fe: Binding Blade, FE:The Sacred Stones, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, FE: NMotE,  ,FE: Awakening , Fe Fates (CQ & Rv Lunatic), FE Echoes: SoV (Hard Mode)

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #469 on: December 15, 2015, 11:13:01 pm »
>best buy still says game released on dec 31st of 2016

keep up the work -_-
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #470 on: December 15, 2015, 11:16:13 pm »
After thorough mental trauma, I've decided I am actually hyped for Corrin. Sakura's VA was what put me off, but then I remembered some of her other lines later on, so I've half-forgiven her for it. Whoo!

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #471 on: December 15, 2015, 11:28:27 pm »
so according to asian news, reason fates got CERO C is not cuz of gay love, nude baths with each other, massaging people, costume play etc, but apparently

'we judges found Camilla's intro scene to be too perverted and erotic.'
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #472 on: December 15, 2015, 11:29:33 pm »
That the clip from the trailer? I haven't looked into the game beyond what official trailers have shown

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #473 on: December 15, 2015, 11:31:50 pm »
yeah. where she holds her arm out to you. in game its supposed to be bit more extended but... what does she do pole dancing? XD

she is 2nd most popular char in female cast vote tho. kamui (f) got 1st place.

kamui (m) got 5th
place in male cast and LEON GOT 1ST IN MALE WOOOO
NOHR FTWWWWW

lobsterbro is 6th in males.
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #474 on: December 15, 2015, 11:35:39 pm »
....I really need to learn the names of these people. I know Corrin, Camilla, Sakura, Leon and Marx.

P-p-pole dancing?! I don't remember that part! Time for a rewatch maybe?

Offline John Titor

« Reply #475 on: December 15, 2015, 11:40:08 pm »
Leon is a bloody aweosme character. And he's bloody awesome and sly in all 3 routes.

Offline mikebrand83

« Reply #476 on: December 16, 2015, 01:05:01 am »

I'm honestly more excited for OMFG IT'S BAYONETTA!!!

Offline John Titor

« Reply #477 on: December 16, 2015, 01:11:21 am »

I'm honestly more excited for OMFG IT'S BAYONETTA!!!

We all are! Who isn't?!?!

But I thought mentioning the Roy-deja-vu feeling I'm getting with Corrin and FE:Fates for PAL regions  would be a good excuse to jump onto the big stuff. I totally didn't see Bayonetta to be hte ballot winner, I'm glad she did, we need more PLatinum games characters in smash!!!

Offline mikebrand83

« Reply #478 on: December 16, 2015, 01:48:31 am »
But I thought mentioning the Roy-deja-vu feeling I'm getting with Corrin and FE:Fates for PAL regions  would be a good excuse to jump onto the big stuff. I totally didn't see Bayonetta to be hte ballot winner, I'm glad she did, we need more PLatinum games characters in smash!!!
On that note, preorder for Bayonetta, Roy and Corrin Amiibo placed. 8)

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #479 on: December 16, 2015, 06:54:54 am »
On that note, preorder for Bayonetta, Roy and Corrin Amiibo placed. 8)

Oho, Mike, you sly, we already know why you are so excited about Bayonetta...

Jokes aside, I actually found the sister's voice better than I expected, and actually was deceived by both big Brothers. I mean, they sounded almost the same and kinda soulless? I hope they're better in the game, because for what we saw in Trailers Fates also had phenomenal male seiyuus, and it would be sad to pass on the hard part (sisters with animu tropes) and faceplant on the traditional characters (honorablu knight and samurai) they're supposed to do well without extra effort.

Well, besides that, they have clearly released him to promote the future game and despite some of the whining I think it will have a fairly positive effect. But yeah, we at EU we will have to continue waiting: Luckily, I've been so busy lately a month has passed and I barely realized it!! HAHAhahaha...
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home