Author Topic: Fire Emblem  (Read 150441 times)

Offline Heinrike

Re: Fire Emblem
« Reply #630 on: February 26, 2016, 03:54:15 am »
Best Birthrights Villain.

Spoiler

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #631 on: February 26, 2016, 05:06:21 am »
note to self: GBA tactics does not work on fates.

I wanted to lure that 1 guy.

not squadron of 10 ninjas.

Updated: February 26, 2016, 08:07:55 am
well. xander is nice guy.
below is spoiler describing what spoiler is about
Spoiler
in hoshido route, aqua fk up and u fight xander.
Spoiler
issue is xander couldnt kill lvl 15 oboro.
oboro with guard nakata and silas buddy hit 24 def. xander did 15 damage at a time which heal was enough to cover. 5 hp at a time he went. finish blow went to spectator.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 08:08:02 am by AkioKlaus »
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline John Titor

« Reply #632 on: February 27, 2016, 07:56:29 am »
note to self: GBA tactics does not work on fates.

I wanted to lure that 1 guy.

not squadron of 10 ninjas.

In the later chapters of Nohr, the enemies cannot be lured easily. Most of the time the whole Army will march against you if you try that xD

And CH23 + surprise reinforcements + rally skill spam by the enemy = "Hah, we can use cheap tactics too"

And let's not forget the infamous Ninja with Lunge and Poison Strike combination.
Currently playing through all FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem : Genealogy of the Holy War,    FE: Blazing Blade, Fe: Binding Blade, FE:The Sacred Stones, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, FE: NMotE,  ,FE: Awakening , Fe Fates (CQ & Rv Lunatic), FE Echoes: SoV (Hard Mode)
Playing : Setting up Thracia 776
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #633 on: February 28, 2016, 03:42:51 am »
'enemy starts to stack rally and debuff'

Ok I didnt plan to make my self a rally unit like awakening cuz that broke the game but guess I have to.

also whats with this streetpass people with +5 shuriken this is op lol

also campaign wise, I notice my self using real life infantry tactics and its hilarious.

and first game for most of my guys to hit 20 then promote and still have less than 30 hp. 
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline John Titor

« Reply #634 on: February 28, 2016, 08:13:55 am »
Akio, I have 2 rspeed and defense falllers in my team. I can share my castle adress and deploy them  in such a way it's easy for you to win so you can bjy them.

Rally Str is harder to get, as your potential bersekers, albeit good units, turn out to be the bedt pair up fodder in the game.

If you are having a hard time and feel a bit underleveled,/ poor, consider doing a child paralogue . Some of them are  quite useless if you don't go full eugenics, so it's their level adaptive enemies  you'll use the most.

Currently playing through all FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem : Genealogy of the Holy War,    FE: Blazing Blade, Fe: Binding Blade, FE:The Sacred Stones, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, FE: NMotE,  ,FE: Awakening , Fe Fates (CQ & Rv Lunatic), FE Echoes: SoV (Hard Mode)
Playing : Setting up Thracia 776
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #635 on: March 03, 2016, 04:09:13 am »
Nintendo Direct coming tomorrow, peeps!

This is it, they finally tell us the release date TOMORROW!

BRACE YOURSELVES!

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline mikebrand83

« Reply #636 on: March 02, 2016, 11:28:49 pm »
Be about time they gave us a solid launch date for FE:F in "PAL" regions. Might hear a bit about Miitomo, that should be launching this month too.

P.S.
... Still getting random chuckles out of Pokemon S&M.

Offline Douman

« Reply #637 on: March 03, 2016, 09:20:43 am »
Be about time they gave us a solid launch date for FE:F in "PAL" regions. Might hear a bit about Miitomo, that should be launching this month too.

P.S.
... Still getting random chuckles out of Pokemon S&M.

And me still waiting for restoration patches...
Playing Devil Survivor 2 for now

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #638 on: March 03, 2016, 03:31:46 pm »
ill hope kamui's pickup lines are fail of translations... oh my
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #639 on: March 03, 2016, 10:34:18 pm »
We have our release date at last, people!!!! Prepare yourselves...

Fire Emblem: Fates will be released on MAY 20TH

Also, SMT x FE IS coming to the west! On June 24th, no less!

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #640 on: March 03, 2016, 10:49:20 pm »
Fire Emblem: Fates will be released on MAY 20TH

So May, eh... I think it may even take longer than Awakening... Oh, and May will probably the only time of this Semester when I will actually be busy! joy.

Any news on the special edition?
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #641 on: March 03, 2016, 10:51:53 pm »
Special edition has all games on one card, comes with a steelbook, artbook and a double-sided poster, one of which shows a map of the two countries. There's also the special edition new XL, which from what I can tell is the same as the american one in design.

Oh, and there's a gold coin too. Has the hoshido symbol on one side and the nohr symbol on the other. Might be a My Nintendo item from the looks of things.

Link to the Fates part of the Direct

Offline mikebrand83

« Reply #642 on: March 04, 2016, 12:37:04 am »
Also, SMT x FE IS coming to the west! On June 24th, no less!
Funny enough, the Western name of the game is a clever reference and combination of both the original placeholder title (SMTxFE) and its final Japanese title (Genei Ibunroku #FE):

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
= TMS#FE

And TMS spelled backwards = ...

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #643 on: March 04, 2016, 12:42:52 am »
new issue is they changed title to atlus x fe saying smt was nintendo's doing.
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #644 on: March 04, 2016, 12:47:37 am »
And TMS spelled backwards = ...
Yeah, I spotted that. Sneaky little swines XD