Author Topic: Juniper's Knot Pilot episode announcement  (Read 3988 times)

Offline Commander Zaelthul

Juniper's Knot Pilot episode announcement
« on: August 14, 2014, 07:04:53 am »
https://dischan.co/blog/tag/junipers-knot-the-animation/
This is a thing I want to see.
Being a fan of Juniper's Knot I'm happy to see this.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 07:13:28 am by Zaelthul »
The Great Commandy one
Commander Zael'thul of the Legion of Cynics
"In the Temple of Wheat, we trust in our holy goddess"
The Goddess protects!

Offline Ledabot

Re: Juniper's Knot Pilot episode announcement
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 07:51:02 am »
https://dischan.co/blog/tag/junipers-knot-the-animation/
This is a thing I want to see.
Being a fan of Juniper's Knot I'm happy to see this.

I enjoyed Juipers Knot. It was very very short though.

Offline The Loli Assassin

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 01:19:49 pm »
This is really cool. Juniper's Knot is one of my favorite VNs despite its linear story and short length. I still need to work on finishing part one of Dysfunctional Systems though.
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline Ledabot

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 01:39:46 pm »
This is really cool. Juniper's Knot is one of my favorite VNs despite its linear story and short length. I still need to work on finishing part one of Dysfunctional Systems though.

I can't imagine stopping part way thought. Dysfunctional systems was so gripping!

Offline The Loli Assassin

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 03:08:36 pm »

I can't imagine stopping part way thought. Dysfunctional systems was so gripping!

Well, I only got about 10 minutes in before I quit for some reason (not because of the story) and I've just never decided to get back into it.
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline Pal

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 05:03:31 pm »
Dysfunctional Systems part 2 done yet?

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Ledabot

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2014, 05:18:43 pm »
Dysfunctional Systems part 2 done yet?

The article says they are still working on Dysfunctional systems, o r at least that the animation project wont detract from it.

Offline DesertFox

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2015, 05:44:03 am »
So is this cancelled now considering Dysfunctional Systems is finished?
DesertFox
WarGirl Games

Offline Commander Zaelthul

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2015, 09:56:16 pm »
So is this cancelled now considering Dysfunctional Systems is finished?

Quote from: Dischan
Will this affect Dysfunctional Systems?

No. This project is not a full-time commitment for us. We will only be working on it occasionally when we find the time and it has a separate (and smaller) budget.

If that's any indication then probably not. Although I'm going to assume that it's going to be canceled due to their budget issues.
The Great Commandy one
Commander Zael'thul of the Legion of Cynics
"In the Temple of Wheat, we trust in our holy goddess"
The Goddess protects!