Author Topic: What are you watching?  (Read 90635 times)

Offline Trades46

Re: What are you watching?
« Reply #750 on: February 01, 2018, 05:06:17 am »
Picked up Violet Evergarden on a whim.
"There's something wrong with our bloody ships today..."
-Kancolle in a nutshell, courtesy of Admiral Beatty

Offline Noric

« Reply #751 on: February 01, 2018, 01:24:18 pm »
Did someone already watch Devilman Crybaby? I'd like to give it a shot.

Offline BlackStarLine

« Reply #752 on: February 05, 2018, 11:45:51 pm »
Caught up with Citrus & Darling in the Franxx both are really good. Yuri fix with Citrus and mech fix with Franxx. Yeah, good stuff this season.

Offline Shirley

« Reply #753 on: February 10, 2018, 07:31:28 pm »
Ancient Magus' Bride is the only one i'm currently watching.

I'm IP for this one.

Avoiding Devilman because although it might have what old anime had which is awesome, I just can't watch that kind of stuff anymore sadly.

Need to watch Citrus.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Online Elvis Strunk

« Reply #754 on: April 20, 2018, 05:17:39 pm »
So there's this show called Last Period or somethin' like that, got a couple episodes out so far. Seems like it's a parody of gacha games. I wasn't really planning on watching it at first, but then I saw a thing saying the next episode was gonna be a crossover with Higurashi?! So naturally that caught my interest, and Imma have to catch up and probably watch the entire thing.

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #755 on: April 30, 2018, 08:06:30 pm »
I'm still watching My Hero Academia like last time I posted in here. But I've also watched a few other interesting things.
One Punch Man- it's a parody on super hero tropes if you haven't seen it yet.
A.I.C.O.- was an interesting one-season sci-fi on Netflix. There's like this artificial lifeform called "Burst" that killed a bunch of people in the past, and now is kind of quarantined off in Japan. Also has a e-book only manga.
Ano Natsu de Matteru (Waiting in the Summer) -A group of high schoolers making a movie in the summer, there's sci-fi elements that get revealed in episode one, and a love triangle pentagon. Just 12 episodes, I really enjoyed it.
And of course Steins;Gate 0.

And then live action stuff, still watching Kamen Rider and Super Sentai as always. The new Sentai is interesting, this season there's too Sentais pitted against each other but with a common foe. Also watched the Fullmetal Alchemist movie. I enjoyed it, but it was a bit too fast moving. In 95 minutes it covers more than half the FMAB anime, and several key characters that appeared by now in the anime have yet to show up (Armstrong, Bradley, Bradley's son, Scar, Ling, Greed, etc...). I'm about to start reading the manga so I'm interested in comparing. But with the movie, I'm thinking if I wasn't already familiar with the story, I would have had absolutely no idea what was happening.

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #756 on: September 13, 2018, 04:49:11 pm »
I decided to set an account on MAL so I could actually keep better track of these things. https://myanimelist.net/profile/Geocorn I have watched a lot of stuff since my last post. I'll just write what I'm currently watching:
Steins;Gate 0 - 2 episodes left. Getting really good, and the anime has solved most of the issues that I took with the VN
My Hero Academia - 3 episodes left.
Cells at Work - 3 episodes left.
Also just finished watching Comic Girls 2 days ago.