Author Topic: Calling all image spammers!  (Read 382565 times)

Offline Elvis Strunk

Calling all image spammers!
« on: August 14, 2014, 10:04:00 pm »
Have any fun images to post? This is the place to post them! As always, avoid spoilers unless you mark them properly. Adult content is totally fine banned until someone important says it's not. Barely safe for work images and fanservice are probably okay though. Feel free to post possible avatars and such for others to enjoy and use as well.

Offline Commander Zaelthul

Re: Calling all image spammers!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 10:17:37 pm »
If there is NSFW content then please throw it under a spoiler (If NSFW content is allowed).
I wouldn't want to see tits when I'm in public.
I'll throw on a bunch of gifs when I get home.
The Great Commandy one
Commander Zael'thul of the Legion of Cynics
"In the Temple of Wheat, we trust in our holy goddess"
The Goddess protects!

Offline AkioKlaus

Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 10:46:08 pm »
Like some sort of fusion between Fire Emblem and Valkyria Chronicles. I like it. I'd also pay money for it. Out of the character designs, I think I like Jill the best, though Nephenee is also awesome.

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 11:38:24 pm »

Arpeggio!
and their love for bears. each bear cost about 15 dollars
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2014, 02:17:19 am »
just some gifs from my images folder.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 04:27:51 pm by endershadow »

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2014, 02:22:58 am »
going comedy, i see
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Pal

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2014, 02:23:17 am »
What's the last one from, shadow?

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Ledabot

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2014, 02:32:56 am »
Sakura kiss. Suger coated Yuri show.

wallpaper sharing! Spoilered for you on phones.
Spoiler

Offline Pal

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2014, 03:15:32 am »
That's the anime title?

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Ledabot

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2014, 03:17:39 am »

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2014, 03:20:58 am »
It's called Sakura Trick

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Ledabot

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2014, 03:24:17 am »
well dam I did goofed

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2014, 03:58:55 am »
Since someone has nowi...
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Vaendryl