5 (1.9%)
Seraphim
107 (41%)
Paladin
52 (19.9%)
Havoc
7 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Author Topic: Favorite Ryder Poll  (Read 69616 times)

Offline Duke Rockhopper

Re: Favorite Ryder Poll
« Reply #360 on: September 08, 2015, 10:29:20 pm »
Puns away? We'll get L7NNched if we start this again!

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline ShadowX

« Reply #361 on: September 08, 2015, 10:41:24 pm »
So glorious and perfect.
Spoiler
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much~💕

Offline Geocorn

« Reply #362 on: September 09, 2015, 06:58:12 am »
You deserve a pat, my fellow punster.

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #363 on: September 09, 2015, 12:07:05 pm »
Any time a pun is required, the Rockhopper will be there with the best/worst humour known to man!

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline Cliff_Mastah_15

« Reply #364 on: September 09, 2015, 09:59:16 pm »
Paradise? For puns? I think it's purgatory...

It depends on the personality Shadow!  I see it as a paradise due to its use in humor. U'll never see that in purgatory.
1st Stage: man and sword become interchangeable.

2nd Stage: the sword resides not in the hand, but in the heart.

Final Stage: the sword disappears altogether. The desire to kill is gone; only peace remains.

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #365 on: September 09, 2015, 06:18:43 pm »
Paradise? For puns? I think it's purgatory...

Actually, it's pungatory

Offline Shirley

« Reply #366 on: September 09, 2015, 07:18:56 pm »

I-I'm not patting you because I liked it or anything...
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Cliff_Mastah_15

« Reply #367 on: September 09, 2015, 09:12:32 pm »
Damn!!! that's quite the pat value

Final Stage: the sword disappears altogether. The desire to kill is gone; only peace remains.

Offline ShadowX

« Reply #368 on: September 09, 2015, 11:31:03 pm »
It would be so much better if you had a higher ratio though...
Spoiler
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much~💕

Offline Shirley

« Reply #369 on: September 10, 2015, 04:37:21 am »
It would be so much better if you had a higher ratio though...

Not my fault for getting spam slapped....
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #370 on: September 10, 2015, 03:01:07 pm »
Shirley's healing power may not be the highest on the forum, but he can damage fools for MAXIMUM DAMAGE. And that's just as fine.

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #371 on: September 10, 2015, 10:01:32 pm »
BMU could practically one-hit me...

*shudder*

Offline Cliff_Mastah_15

« Reply #372 on: September 11, 2015, 06:35:44 am »
he would me if he so inclined.  Please don't!!! :(

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #373 on: September 10, 2015, 10:47:47 pm »
On that day the forum received a grim reminder...
We live in fear of the BMU

Offline Whalecow

« Reply #374 on: September 10, 2015, 10:51:49 pm »
BMU. He can literally return any bites the universe gives him.
Inwhaleably yours,
Whalecow