Author Topic: Fan Fiction Contest Results!!!  (Read 8589 times)

Offline Lord Gorchnik

Re: Fan Fiction Contest Results!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2014, 01:15:16 pm »
Gorchnik thinks we need to make a bound novella and call it:

Sunrider: The Stories that the Space-Whales Never Wanted You to Know!

Offline Whalecow

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2014, 05:24:44 pm »
*gasp*
Gorchnik, stop giving up our top-secret intel!
Inwhaleably yours,
Whalecow

Online Elvis Strunk

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2014, 03:04:23 pm »
COSETTE COSMOS FOREVER!
(And yes I am underage.)
She's way too old for you. Date someone closer to your age. Like Sola.

Offline Whalecow

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2014, 05:01:53 pm »
If people looked at us it wouldn't be weird, and I appreciate her character and experience.
Inwhaleably yours,
Whalecow

Offline RegularGamer

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2014, 05:13:34 pm »
COSETTE COSMOS FOREVER!
(And yes I am underage.)
She's way too old for you. Date someone closer to your age. Like Sola.
But Sola is literally ancient. Saying she could be a grandmother would be an understatement.

Also Elvis, have I already mentioned that your new avatar is absolutely phenomenal?
why do chinese write in anime letters

Offline Whalecow

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2014, 03:41:45 am »
I like Sola too, but she is just too quiet for me.
Inwhaleably yours,
Whalecow

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2014, 10:17:31 pm »
The concept of 7,000 years old virgins always makes Gorchnik laugh when playing visual novels.

Offline Shirley

« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2014, 05:50:43 pm »
Lol, Vaendryl was messing with your minds.
How many times have I heard...
Does she die? Eventually. Heard this so many times from everyone on the forum.
I am glad we are not as crazy as Stronghold Kingdoms. If we were I would have to raze all your castles for a dumb reason. ANYWAY, that was a tangent. Back to main topic:
Kayto will die, Ava will die, Chigara will die (had to force myself to type that one), Icari will die, etc.
Cosette will die... OR WILL SHE!? MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

WAHAHAHA!!! I used that joke while in the Steam group chat. I told everyone that in the new beta Ava dies, and some were like, "DON'T SPOIL THAT!" and whatnot. It was funny to see ppl actually worry about it. Then there came a time when I finally said, "...In my fanfic." just to troll once. It had to be said once.

And yeah, it would be hard for me to say that Chigara d-.....my keys and my brain won't allow it. SHE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!

Also Elvis, have I already mentioned that your new avatar is absolutely phenomenal?

Yes, his avatar is awesome. I love it as well.

The concept of 7,000 years old virgins always makes Gorchnik laugh when playing visual novels.

Pretty much. Saying that it's a hollow dark cave totally doesn't go overboard.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Whalecow

« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2014, 04:02:39 am »
I will discover the fountain of Youth, and Chigara will live forever.

On another note, I will be continuing to write my Pilot-Kun stories, and I will post them soon in another thread.
Inwhaleably yours,
Whalecow

Offline Officer Sentries

« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2014, 02:46:34 am »
Awe..wish I knew about this so I could participate.  Oh well, there's always next time, eh-heh....right?

Offline Shirley

« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2014, 11:25:01 am »
Awe..wish I knew about this so I could participate.  Oh well, there's always next time, eh-heh....right?

YOU HAVE A SANYA AVATAR AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL I MUST HAVE!! WHERE DID YOU GET IT???
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Officer Sentries

« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2014, 03:32:24 am »

YOU HAVE A SANYA AVATAR AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL I MUST HAVE!! WHERE DID YOU GET IT???
Honestly, I just picked a random anime picture off of the internet.  I will admit that the avatar is quite pretty. 

Offline Mr. Onii-chan

« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2014, 03:35:40 am »

Yeah same. Though I posted up a Fanfiction anyway because if there is a contest later on, hopefully before January I'll be prepared.

"As Captain of the Sunrider, I require that all female military personnel to wear tiny mini skirts at all times!"

Offline Shirley

« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2014, 05:46:52 pm »

Honestly, I just picked a random anime picture off of the internet.  I will admit that the avatar is quite pretty.

DANG IT!!

Yeah same. Though I posted up a Fanfiction anyway because if there is a contest later on, hopefully before January I'll be prepared.

Spoiler

Good...good...I am still expanding mine, it wasn't finished.

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2014, 07:44:04 pm »

Without further ado, the top five entries to the contest are.....

Spoiler
1.       Marx-93 Home
2.       Whalecow – Unknown Pilot-Kun: Unknown Soldier
3.       Drath – The Fall of Senna
4.       Light Mage – Pirate Logs
5.       Radclive – Life and Times of Sola vi Ryuvia

....................bbuuuuuuuuttt since I totally get how freaking long it must have been to write those entries, I'll just give beta access to everyone who participated! lol!

The top 5 contest winners will get the additional bragging rights of having their name presented after the credits in the Mask of Arcadius release! That's right, now everyone on Steam will know of your awesomeness. :D 

Uhmm, sorry to ask, but after having gone through the credits twice I didn't see any of our names in it. You ran into problems and couldn't change the last screens? Or I really should have seen it but I somehow missed it?

If it's something stupid, I apologize.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home