Author Topic: Hello - Happily Surprised.  (Read 1588 times)

Offline Neverr

Hello - Happily Surprised.
« on: September 26, 2014, 04:44:37 pm »
Downloaded Sunrider on steam as a joke.
Started playing the game on steam because I was bored.

I was happily blown away by the depth of this game.

I am now a fan and backer of Sunrider and fellow community member due to my hope this group gets the proper attention they deserve!

Offline Vaendryl

Re: Hello - Happily Surprised.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 10:01:40 am »
glad you liked it!
(╯░□░)╯︵ uoıʇdǝɔxǝ
latest version: 7.2
RTFW
Mark 5:9

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 01:33:50 pm »
Welcome fellow Sunrider fan. Enjoy your stay and remember, that Gorchnik's empire is best empire!

Offline magnaangemon01

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 09:47:13 pm »
Welcome to our happy asylum.

You are now faced with a choice: Be a slave for Lord Gorchnik, or be a potential sacrifice for the Cynics. The choice is yours. Choose wisely. XD
Space: The Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship: Sunrider. It's ongoing mission to release the galaxy from PACT's control. To boldly undertake what no one has done before.

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 03:34:50 pm »
Welcome! It's been a while since we had so many new people in a day, so it's nice to meet you. Feel free to say anything, and I'm glad you liked the game (the new Beta is fairly more amazing if I say so myself). Now, while this forum is pretty random, I hope that you won't have any problem and will voice any thought without hesitation.

So, now comes the interrogation: What you preferred, the combat or the story? Favourite character or Ryder?

Actually, there are specialized threads on the forum for both of these, so feel free to ignore this post and answer there directly

Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Magnificent Beard

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2014, 04:46:14 pm »
Ah, that's always fun. Pleasantly surprised by something you've gotten a hold of when you didn't think you'd like it, or that it'd be good. And then you try it and it is! That's happened to me before.
Welcome aboard!
"Imagine yourself with a beard. If you already have one, imagine yourself with two beards."

"Sure we screw up a lot, but now you're trying to screw up on purpose!" - Jack T. Hammond the 3rd

Offline Oreo_Blue

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 11:35:52 pm »
Nau Mai! Haere Mai!

Offline radclive

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2014, 06:54:31 am »
yes, the legion grows with every soul caught in our snare... err... Ahhh... Welcome? Make yourself comfortable and don't mind anyone who comes and measures your limbs, we're always looking for potential farm bodies models for our tailoring business! Yeah, that's it...
We are Hydra, two to replace the one. We are J÷rmungandr, for we encompass the earth. We are eternal, we are undying. There is no end to the cynicism, only to the unbelievers. Follow, and you shall be spared.