Author Topic: Rising Angels: Fates weekly updates  (Read 46035 times)

Offline RegularGamer

Re: Rising Angels: Fates weekly updates
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2014, 09:24:10 pm »
One more reason for me to play Rising Angels: Reborn.

Also how did I not notice the Rising Angels section of the forums until now?
I dunno, it has totally been there since the forums were made. >.>; Totally.
Oh, I know it hasn't been there for that long, but this thread was created on October 14th, so it still took me over a week to notice it.
why do chinese write in anime letters

Offline KomiTsuku

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2014, 02:15:25 am »
It's that time of the week again. Sadly, the daki and wall scrolls are a bit behind schedule, so no update there. I also have been kept busy with the studio's other main project and my day job. I spent too many early mornings in the rain this week.. It's an RPG, so there has been a bit of a running gag that we should let Fates run off of the combat engine. No mystery can hold up to a good fireball, right?

Offline KomiTsuku

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2014, 03:16:17 am »
It wouldn't be a Saturday night without a weekly update! I'm rather fond of doing weekly updates. They might have a lot of content some weeks, but they keep me honest.

Offline KomiTsuku

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2014, 02:28:42 am »
Saturday night means that it is time for another weekly update. A game screenshot of an event after saving Kika is included this week. Not a CG, mind you, but just a show of some assets in play.

Offline canyon

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2014, 07:59:29 am »
....Kika...show...assets....
Kika is going to show her assets?  Woohoo!  I didn't think it was that kind of game.   8)

Even though they don't get a lot of comments, I enjoy reading your updates and I'm looking forward to the game.

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2014, 02:35:07 am »
Gorchnik always enjoys updates.  Will be interesting to try out when we have a working version.

Offline IceFireMagi

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2014, 05:34:59 am »
Random questions I wanna ask (if I'm breaking rules sorry, I'm new and haven't completely explored the forums yet)

1.Am I the only one who wants a map of the galaxy? I always imagined freeroaming in the adventure, even if it never is a mechanic. So yeah, maps.

2.Not to be too imaginative but it'd be nice if we could actually role play on a forum like this one, making our own characters and doing..... Whatever we end up doing. Visual novels leave a lot of potential for role play.

3.Someone teach me this site. I'm still lost.

(Again, I haven't completely explored the site yet, so punish me if needed, I'll figure out eventually.)
Will IceFire

Offline Pal

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2014, 06:46:18 am »
*pets noob*
Feel free to look over the general section for an idea of what to expect here. Or even just jump in here at anytime.
That maybe not be the most helpful, but at least it's a start.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 06:49:51 am by Pal »

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline IceFireMagi

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2014, 06:51:57 am »
@[email protected] First night here and I was thrown in acting like an idiot.... Now I'm even more lost T-T. Oh well. 13-ish pages of reading shouldn't be too bad right? Actually... I'll be going to sleep and worrying about all this tomorrow after school...... It's almost 11....
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 06:53:41 am by IceFireMagi »
Will IceFire

Offline Pal

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2014, 07:04:27 am »
all this tomorrow after school
Good choice.

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline KomiTsuku

« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2014, 12:30:48 am »
Kika is going to show her assets?  Woohoo!  I didn't think it was that kind of game.   8)

Even though they don't get a lot of comments, I enjoy reading your updates and I'm looking forward to the game.
Get me a writer who can do it and Rising Angels: White Flames could be a reality. What I meant to say was we are a family friendly studio because Komi can't write erotic material. You'll just have to use your imagination.

Gorchnik always enjoys updates.  Will be interesting to try out when we have a working version.
Once I finish up the first planet, I've been considering a limited release. I'm very cautious about letting incomplete works out into the world after a previous fiasco.

Random questions I wanna ask (if I'm breaking rules sorry, I'm new and haven't completely explored the forums yet)

1.Am I the only one who wants a map of the galaxy? I always imagined freeroaming in the adventure, even if it never is a mechanic. So yeah, maps.

2.Not to be too imaginative but it'd be nice if we could actually role play on a forum like this one, making our own characters and doing..... Whatever we end up doing. Visual novels leave a lot of potential for role play.

3.Someone teach me this site. I'm still lost.

(Again, I haven't completely explored the site yet, so punish me if needed, I'll figure out eventually.)
Asking questions is never against the rules, so long as they're civil ones.

1. That could be a fun idea. I don't think there has ever been a full map of known space ever done for the series.
2. I'm all for it for this corner of the forums (the RA game discussion area), but I'm also the junior admin around here and I'd need to check with some other people before I could say yea or nay on the matter.
3. Forums are an area to post and discuss various things relating to the topic at hand. If there is something you want to discuss or a discussion that you want to provide your own thoughts or input, feel free to jump right in.
@[email protected] First night here and I was thrown in acting like an idiot.... Now I'm even more lost T-T. Oh well. 13-ish pages of reading shouldn't be too bad right? Actually... I'll be going to sleep and worrying about all this tomorrow after school...... It's almost 11....
Sleep is always good. I don't get nearly enough of it myself.

Offline IceFireMagi

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2014, 02:46:21 am »
It must be hard for you to take time and respond to questions and other things the community has.  Between work, development, good sleep, and whatever else adults have to do, I must be tricky, but somehow you still do it, and I'm grateful. I really want to help with development, but I have no way to do so except to give ideas occasionally, but they'll probably be bad. It's really odd how imaginative I get, but I guess that's natural if you don't really have a family, don't have any trustworthy friends, and shut yourself away from society to be with the online community. I'm probably wasting more of your precious time so I'll stop here for now...
Will IceFire

Offline canyon

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2014, 03:54:45 am »

Get me a writer who can do it and Rising Angels: White Flames could be a reality. What I meant to say was we are a family friendly studio because Komi can't write erotic material. You'll just have to use your imagination.

If you do ever find a writer for it, I would back Rising Angels: White Flames.   :D

By the way, on the day Clannad exploded, Rising Angels: Reborn Extended still had first billing over it on Sekai Project's website.
https://sekaiproject.com/portfolio/

Offline Pal

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2014, 04:33:02 am »
I'm probably wasting more of your precious time
No such thing.

Offline IceFireMagi

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2014, 05:58:50 am »
(Ugh.. It's almost 10.. Why am I doing this again. )
Hi it's me again....
I have a question again.......
Is this going to be on steam again?.
That way the kickstarter content could be purchasable dlc and a lot of people would have easy access to it.
Again, sorry for wasting time if I am again....
Will IceFire