Author Topic: [7.2] Extensive Mod! (Personal Re-balance & Improvements to Animations & UI)  (Read 25979 times)

Offline Inaho Rowe

well didn't read eveything so far i'm at vanguard and command point cost.....
i'll just said i hope for people interested in some part
that the mod is somehow in multiple part
because i don't think everyone who would love this mod will like the CP part....i mean reaching the final battle i haved to use all my left command point in order to win..........i mean win without casuality of course  8)
XD

Actually, I just found out that by spiking the toughness of the enemy, you gain over 2000~4000 CP from every battle. That, & I gave you a starting CP of 10k. There's 21 missions overall so that could be like what, over 200k? Vanguard will e most useful after mission 12 where it can be upgraded, you won't need it much before then.

ah ah ok well did edit my post a litle
that aside, well i did needed it a bit on the wedding crash for myself
-a new world with new depth-
"graduated from ryder pilot and enginering course
finnaly got to pilot my own ryder
still an long way until being a captain of my future assault carrier or even a commender of a litle fregate.....but i'm on my way to the top."

Offline Void

because i don't think everyone who would love this mod will like the CP part....i mean reaching the final battle i haved to use all my left command point in order to win..........i mean win without casuality of course  8)
XD

Actually, I just found out that by spiking the toughness of the enemy, you gain over 2000~4000 CP from every battle. That, & I gave you a starting CP of 10k. There's 21 missions overall so that could be like what, over 200k? Vanguard will e most useful after mission 12 where it can be upgraded, you won't need it much before then.

If you're worried about kinetics, don't. Here, an upgraded Sunrider fires 500 x 2 kinetics totaling in 1000 damage, with buffs that'll be over 1200 damage. Allied battleships fire 400 x 3 totaling in 1200 damage. Also, since each unit can perform more actions in 1 turn now, it'll be like a huge gun duel in space, with big ass kinetic guns. Not to mention you can fire it 3 times in 1 turn at the beginning, & 4 times after you've upgraded the energy pool. Hence why I said... more dakka 8)

Kinetics just gain a whole new level of pure awesomeness 8)

And about the support, I already lowered the energy cost a long time ago, along with increasing base energy pool for Liberty. Bianca's support is even cheaper now, & her gravity gun becomes much more useful now that the cost is merely 40. her shotgun also got major improvements, making her a lot more useful against ryders and smaller ships. You can perform more actions in one turn or just fire your laser multiple times. You can also move further now with our ryders since I've made them more agile in this mod. ;D
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 03:46:05 am by Astral_Raider »
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.

Offline Inaho Rowe

XD

If you're worried about kinetics, don't. Here, an upgraded Sunrider fires 500 x 2 kinetics totaling in 1000 damage, with buffs that'll be over 1200 damage. Allied battleships fire 400 x 3 totaling in 1200 damage. Also, since each unit can perform more actions in 1 turn now, it'll be like a huge gun duel in space, with big ass kinetic guns. Not to mention you can fire it 3 times in 1 turn at the beginning, & 4 times after you've upgraded the energy pool. Hence why I said... more dakka 8)

Kinetics just gain a whole new level of pure awesomeness 8)

And about the support, I already lowered the energy cost a long time ago, along with increasing base energy pool for Liberty. Bianca's support is even cheaper now, & her gravity gun becomes much more useful now that the cost is merely 40. her shotgun also got major improvements, making her a lot more useful against ryders and smaller ships. You can perform more actions in one turn or just fire your laser multiple times. You can also move further now with our ryders since I've made them more agile in this mod. ;D
well well well
now we hare talking of business $$$$  8)
-a new world with new depth-
"graduated from ryder pilot and enginering course
finnaly got to pilot my own ryder
still an long way until being a captain of my future assault carrier or even a commender of a litle fregate.....but i'm on my way to the top."

Offline Void

New update available, anyone interested can download it in the first post's attachment.
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.

Offline Douman

Put it in github?

Offline Void

Put it in github?

I've never used github before, so I don't really know how. Feel free to use my mod as you see fit, you can even upload it to github if you want 8)

There are a lot files though, so keep that in mind if you decided to put it on github. You'll know how many if you download it. This is probably the biggest mod there is right now. :P
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 02:03:50 pm by Astral_Raider »

Offline Douman

It's easier to look into your code in github... well anyway i just made a suggestion since it's kinda big mode

Offline Void

It's easier to look into your code in github... well anyway i just made a suggestion since it's kinda big mode

Maybe I'll look into it. Hope it's not too hard to use.

Offline Endershadow

It might be easier to notice the changes in the code if you fork the main project.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Void

It might be easier to notice the changes in the code if you fork the main project.

How do I do that?

Offline Endershadow

How do I do that?

If you go the github link here, click the button that says 'fork' in the top right.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Void

How do I do that?

If you go the github link here, click the button that says 'fork' in the top right.

okay, I've made a github account & press the fork button, but nothing happens. How do I upload my codes here?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just found out how. Instead, I want to know how to upload images & sound files in github. Both are important for my improved attack animation, especially for the Alliance Battleship.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 07:47:17 pm by Astral_Raider »

Offline Endershadow

you should be able to remove the extensions from git.ignore

Offline Void

sigh, it's too confusing. I'll just tell the devs to get the images here, or maybe you can upload them? I don't know squat about github, took me half an hour before I know how to edit stuff. :-\

Hope they see my note, my dynamic HP bar mode will immediately crash without the images, & the alliance battleship's new kinetic animation will sound awkward & out of sync without the 2 sound files I uploaded here, that & I also made a new kinetic round to match the triple cannon it has.

I haven't uploaded the minor ones yet, just the important ones so far. It's kinda confusing using github since it's not just a simple upload like in this forum. :-\
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 08:47:58 pm by Astral_Raider »

Offline Lord Gorchnik

That's quite impressive work there.  Great job on a mod well done.