Author Topic: Sunrider Wiki/TV Tropes Page  (Read 25573 times)

Offline Samu-kun

Sunrider Wiki/TV Tropes Page
« on: April 02, 2014, 07:04:01 pm »
Hi all.  This is a reminder that we're always looking for community members to update our TVTropes page and wiki with new information as the betas get released.  I'm already excited at the huge amount of fun stuff on the TVTropes page and look forward to what you add next! :D  (Please see Wave Motion Cannon)

TVTropes:  http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VisualNovel/Sunrider
Wiki:  http://sunrider.gamepedia.com/Sunrider_Wiki

Offline Vaendryl

Re: Sunrider Wiki/TV Tropes Page
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 07:16:03 pm »
a wild tvtropes link appears!
there go my next 2 hours out the window  :-\
(╯░□░)╯︵ uoıʇdǝɔxǝ
latest version: 7.2
RTFW
Mark 5:9

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 07:21:34 pm »
I laughed. And then I realized I was already browsing TvTropes... and Cracked.

U-um... anyway... I hope everyone remembers to go to the actual trope pages and put an example for Sunrider there when you add new tropes. That way, more people will be able to find Sunrider through TvTropes!

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 07:31:04 pm »
Lord Gorchnik is pleased with these developments and might even add a few edits to the pages.

.....It's not like I care about this game or anything.

Offline Ledabot

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 08:23:38 pm »
I'm a big fan of Tv tropes. Not even a member, even in this day and age. I think they call this lurking.

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 08:36:44 pm »
I don't think I created an account myself until I was making the Sunrider page, even though I'd been browsing the site for the past couple years. I'm not so good at editing stuff in the proper format, so I never bothered adding anything (read as: messing anything up).

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2014, 02:51:46 am »
I don't think I created an account myself until I was making the Sunrider page, even though I'd been browsing the site for the past couple years. I'm not so good at editing stuff in the proper format, so I never bothered adding anything (read as: messing anything up).

Gorchnik wants to inform you that after editing one or two pages you will be a master at it.  Diligence is a key component of being a part of my forces!  Keep at it!

Offline Kuroneko

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2014, 07:29:36 pm »
I have a TV Tropes account, and also am not too big a fan of wikis myself. I made a TV Tropes account to guess on WMGs and that's about it

Offline Shirley

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2014, 12:08:25 am »
I updated Asaga's Wiki! I thought about putting my own theory into it (well, I did 2, but those have moral evidence), but decided not to.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2014, 12:54:50 am »
Gorchnik says taking a quick look at it, remember to put YMMV (read: opinions/personal thoughts) tropes in their respective section.  They don't belong on the main page.

Offline Shirley

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2014, 01:08:10 am »
Gorchnik says taking a quick look at it, remember to put YMMV (read: opinions/personal thoughts) tropes in their respective section.  They don't belong on the main page.

I have only known of Wiki's. Only after this forum was created did I find out about TV Tropes. So I only posted in the Wiki. I don't even know what TV Tropes is, and any time I look at their site, it hurts my Web-designing head since it's designed so poorly...in my opinion...
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline MasterFail

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2014, 10:59:20 am »
Whenever I go to TVTropes, I get... sidetracked. Don't know why. That makes editing quite difficult.

At least, Firefox doesn't crash so easily anymore while visiting that site...

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2014, 11:14:55 am »
It happens to the best of us...

After all, TvTropes will ruin your life.

Offline jesusalva

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2014, 12:30:30 am »
Yay, another wiki to I take care of!
I'll start adding empty links to make the wiki seems 'updated'!

...You guys may need re-order, though.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 01:07:33 am by jesusalva »
Jesusalva (Jesus Saves)

Offline Lord Gorchnik

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2014, 02:18:50 am »
Gorchnik likes how Sunrider's page has some of the most tropes on it for an English VN.