Author Topic: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis  (Read 960935 times)

Offline Heinrike

Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
« Reply #240 on: November 29, 2014, 04:06:56 am »
No! It isn't!

You bit my neck!

Spoiler
[close]

Offline The Loli Assassin

« Reply #241 on: November 29, 2014, 04:33:16 am »
No! It isn't!

You bit my neck!

You'll be fine. I can't help it I'm a vampire.
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #242 on: November 29, 2014, 05:38:16 am »
O_O

*grabs modified M1 Garand*

Spoiler
[close]

« Reply #243 on: November 29, 2014, 06:07:29 am »
O_O

WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! Calm the hell down princess, like I said, you're fine, you aren't going to turn or anything.
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #244 on: November 29, 2014, 11:05:26 pm »
>_>

I'm watching you...

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Shirley

« Reply #245 on: November 30, 2014, 12:58:21 am »
O_O

"MODIFIED M1?! I want one! Best gun in the world!"
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

« Reply #246 on: November 30, 2014, 01:14:27 am »
O_O

I love that gun, and the M-14, all of it's versions. such great weapons. The BAR is fantastic too!

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #247 on: November 30, 2014, 03:30:16 am »
O_O

My heirloom!

Spoiler
[close]

« Reply #248 on: December 01, 2014, 02:19:37 am »
O_O

My heirloom!

Oohh! Pretty rifle you got there!

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #249 on: November 30, 2014, 06:37:15 pm »
^_^

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Shirley

« Reply #250 on: November 30, 2014, 09:31:36 pm »
O_O

My heirloom!

"Try to take it and I will send you to a habitable planet with no intelligent life on it."

"That doesn't include Earth."
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

« Reply #251 on: November 30, 2014, 09:33:10 pm »
O_O

My heirloom!

"Try to take it and I will send you to a habitable planet with no intelligent life on it."

"That doesn't include Earth."

Why does everyone assume I'm evil?

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #252 on: December 01, 2014, 12:16:16 am »
Because you bite people that have done nothing to you...

Spoiler
[close]

« Reply #253 on: December 01, 2014, 12:54:14 am »
Because you bite people that have done nothing to you...

I'll ask nicely next time!

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #254 on: December 01, 2014, 01:14:41 am »
>->

Spoiler
[close]

169 Guests, 0 Users