Author Topic: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis  (Read 789916 times)

Offline mrgw4

Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
« Reply #1455 on: June 09, 2015, 05:54:20 pm »
(i thought your shield was one directional?)
yes everything I say can and will have a typo in it.

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #1456 on: June 09, 2015, 09:48:33 am »
(Yes, but, It doesn't have to be in front of me, nor does it have to be stationary)

Spoiler

Offline mrgw4

« Reply #1457 on: June 09, 2015, 06:02:40 pm »
(when you crashed into the wall you moved forward blood and needles were in the ceiling so ended up behind the shield she can then attack from any angle rendering the shield useless unless it can block all directions (fire whip was accually one of the best weapons against Rachel as a note))
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 06:05:16 pm by mrgw4 »

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #1458 on: June 09, 2015, 10:05:07 am »
(however, theoretically speaking, the upper limit to how fast it can be moved or dispelled and put back up is the limit to how fast I can think as it is controlled by mind. Therefore, a semi- omni directional effect can be obtained. However, this would itself, plus the fact that there are hundreds of needles in it, be very heavily taxing, But by this time, I'll have made it to the room and have just enough energy left to make use of the MG 151/20. checkmate.)

Spoiler

Offline mrgw4

« Reply #1459 on: June 09, 2015, 06:21:08 pm »
(you have the ability to move the shield at that velocity , fly (she can grab if you touch the ground for a second) and grab and arm the gun? Even ignoring the fact that moving forwards is an issue as you're pushing through attack that's a hard claim  make. (you implied that you still take the force from the hit))
(though with a striker unit yeah I would have to give you that)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 06:35:22 pm by mrgw4 »

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #1460 on: June 09, 2015, 10:27:37 am »
(The problem is, WHERE THE FUCK is Rachel getting all this blood? Cause she isn't reusing any of that blood from the wall, cause that's evaporated.)

Spoiler

Offline mrgw4

« Reply #1461 on: June 09, 2015, 06:38:01 pm »
(that blood parted before (moved away in front of it) the whip but that does bring up a good point where did that whip hit?)

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #1462 on: June 09, 2015, 10:44:27 am »
(mid-air, and does it really matter if thee blood wall moved if the air within 4 feet of the tip experiences the heat equivalent of an out of control bonfire, with the temperature increasing exponentially to levels that could melt metal instantly within one foot and anything touching the end of the whip gets a once-in-a-lifetime chance to experience the temperature of the sun's core?)

Spoiler

Offline Merne23

« Reply #1463 on: June 09, 2015, 10:47:15 am »
(False. [..]I had actually assumed the amperage was higher, at least 10 milliamps, which is the point where loss of muscle control begins, where Isaac gripping it tighter would not have been by choice, but simply his muscles going haywire. I took an advanced electrical class this school year. I know these things. )
(Oh darn. *snaps fingers*
Well. Let's say I'm a n00b and didn't look terribly into it, and that its shocking value is 'ow'.)
(forgot the space in the font bit)
(No I didn't.)

The Damned Lord cuts away parts of his arm, leaving the goop on them to fall to the floor. As he strikes one of the pieces itself, it grips his blade. The ooze slows to a crawl on his arm, and becomes marginally less agonizing.

Min glares at Tophat-Cane. "I'm only helping you because then Isaac will help me," she says, before looking to the staff. "Blade" she chants, before lifting the staff above her head.
The staff's crystal morphs into a naginata blade, and the luster changes to silvery.
Min drives the naginata staff downward into Tophat-Cane's shoulder, where the arm meets with the torso. "Oh yeah," she says belatedly. "Grit those teeth, as Merne might say."
The warts in The Damned Lord's arm begin wriggling their way out of his arm.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 12:21:51 pm by Merne23 »

woolyshambler [Aug16, 2015, 10:13PM]: ah Merne, they should give you the RP guru badge. Deeox2 [Feb26, 2017, 02:03am]: SO WE GET ON ANOTHER BOAT AND FUCK OFF TO ANTARCTICA.  Elvis Strunk [Feb05, 2018, 01:31am]:   "Two Pilots and all the Eva just died." "Oh. ****." Revontulet [Feb05, 2018, 04:11pm]: That KOTATSU be miiine Deeox2 [Feb28, 18,12:53am]: I'm gonna give Bea a dong.
Choice Music: https://youtu.be/n55QVlBoDxI  https://youtu.be/PLEQGywWbV0  https://youtu.be/0-8gwx71B0U  https://youtu.be/kfgmMPke7_k  https://youtu.be/VhGp8Id0HRU

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #1464 on: June 09, 2015, 10:56:57 am »
(False. [..]I had actually assumed the amperage was higher, at least 10 milliamps, which is the point where loss of muscle control begins, where Isaac gripping it tighter would not have been by choice, but simply his muscles going haywire. I took an advanced electrical class this school year. I know these things. )
(Oh darn. *snaps fingers*
Well. Let's say I'm a n00b and didn't look terribly into it, and that its shocking value is 'ow'.)
(forgot the space in the font bit)
(No I didn't.)

(I fixed it when I quoted it)

Spoiler

Offline mrgw4

« Reply #1465 on: June 09, 2015, 07:09:31 pm »
(if its that hot 1 you don't have a whip 2 assuming you have a whip how are you alive the physics of that work both ways as you charged the whip next to you? 3 there is likely no more mansion (or at least not for long) due to fire. Also I'm not saying Rachel is the stronger fighter but with the applied corridor setting Rachel has the advantage IF she can get behind otherwise prolonged firepower wins over limited magic reserves. If you wish the different ends aren't mutually exclusive anyway you have no magic but your arms are free and you have your gun which to me looks like a tie with Rachels you have no magic and needle.)

(in any event)

The damned screams as the blade lodged in his right shoulder after the oozes are gone he repairs the damage to his shoulder and walks up to Isaac
'please help'
he then passes out.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 09:41:03 pm by mrgw4 »

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #1466 on: June 09, 2015, 11:24:38 am »
(if its that hot 1 you don't have a whip 2 assuming you have a whip how are you alive the physics of that work both ways as you charged the whip next to you? 3 there is likely no more mansion (or at least not for long) due to fire. Also I'm not saying Rachel is the stronger fighter but with the applied corridor setting Rachel has the advantage IF she can get behind otherwise prolonged firepower wins over limited magic reserves. If you wish the different ends aren't mutually exclusive anyway you have no magic but your arms are free and you have your gun which to me looks like a tie with Rachels you have no magic and needle.)

(1. The whip is by far my most taxing weapon because not only do I charge it with enough magic to make its effect as catastrophic as it is, but I also have to devote magic to protecting it from its own effect 2. The heat blast is only released when the whip is cracked 3. The mansion is fine because the whole thing is over as quickly as it starts, too quickly to cause instant combustion of the walls and at the distance to the walls, the wall paper is likely gone, but I doubt there's any fire, plus the fact that the localized nature of it means that the resultant heat drops off sharply from the Sun's core at touch to an uncomfortably hot bath at 6 feet.  Also, I can pluck that needle right out, and I'm still a skilled fighter without my magic with extensive training and gymnastic ability. Also, It's just blood, I should be able to break free of it. it's not like it's made of concrete, and even if it was, I could just pull my feet out of my high-heels and be even more agile. and creating the wall of blood as well as supposedly lining the entire ceiling with magic needles, I'd Say Rachel's about all out of magic herself, in which case, I win.)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 11:28:01 am by Heinrike »

Spoiler

Offline mrgw4

« Reply #1467 on: June 09, 2015, 07:53:12 pm »
(sorry i'm very tired)

((yeah concrete would be a reasonable analogy it's more magic than blood doing the holding as blood tends not to do that kind of thing) acupuncture needles in the back 1 push can cause death/paralysis (she's not unfamiliar with the inner workings of the human body otherwise why would she use acupuncture needles as a weapon) 1 push your dead (or just paralyzed) 1 shot she's dead I can't really think of a closer draw. She's behind you so to change the situation you have to turn which gives her time to move as well in which case it turns from back with needle and a blind (ok fine you have radar so not quite blind as i assume that's not magic) shot at the child in which you have to hit the head (body parts can be put back) (the current situation as i see it) into you with knife to throat and heart, her with gun to head in 'not ending wellsville usa' (she only looks like a kid and isn't a stranger to fights either) in the end I see that a draw unless you have another ace up your sleeve that isn't properly accounted for and considering this is the only way both parties walk away from this I tend to like this solution.)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 08:01:03 pm by mrgw4 »

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #1468 on: June 09, 2015, 11:58:25 am »
(sorry i'm very tired)

((yeah concrete would be a reasonable analogy it's more magic than blood doing the holding as blood tends not to do that kind of thing) acupuncture needles in the back 1 push can cause death/paralysis (she's not unfamiliar with the inner workings of the human body otherwise why would she use acupuncture needles as a weapon) 1 push your dead (or just paralyzed) 1 shot she's dead I can't really think of a closer draw. She's behind you so to change the situation you have to turn which gives her time to move as well in which case it turns from back with needle and a blind (ok fine you have radar so not quite blind as i assume that's not magic) shot at the child in which you have to hit the head (body parts can be put back) (the current situation as i see it) into you with knife to throat and heart, her with gun to head in 'not ending wellsville usa' (she only looks like a kid and isn't a stranger to fights either) in the end I see that a draw unless you have another ace up your sleeve that isn't properly accounted for and considering this is the only way both parties walk away from this I tend to like this solution.)

(Sadly, with no magic, The radar is kaput, it is magic, as I pointed out when I first mentioned it. However, you overlooked the fact that 1 I can pull the needle out, and 2, I can pull my feet out of my high-heeled boots)

Spoiler

Offline mrgw4

« Reply #1469 on: June 09, 2015, 08:15:20 pm »
(1 it's in your back and she's holding it and the effects take longer than a minute to subside (it has Damn's blood on it). 2 it make little difference as the exchange would last mere seconds from needle in back to knives in front unless you could release your foot and sweep her off her feet (she's floating) it makes little difference though it would if the distance was more than contact.)