Author Topic: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis  (Read 517029 times)

Offline Heinrike

Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
« Reply #10290 on: June 10, 2017, 11:56:27 am »
Alice, Kat, and Bill recoil a bit at the shouting, but then Alice gets an Idea. She approaches the cosplayer, and sighs, making an indication of 'Bax's rough height. "If you're looking for a guy about this tall, chestnut hair, answers to 'Bax', I know where he went... Follow me..." She waits for an answer, then immediately sets off towards the group. "He went this way... Honestly, I think he's trying to avoid you. Don't know why." She takes the lead, bring the group in the direction she last saw Bax go.

Spoiler

Offline Merne23

« Reply #10291 on: June 10, 2017, 08:44:20 pm »
The magical girl huffs and shakes her head. Up close, Alice can see that the outfit has a small number of lights in the headpiece and wand, and that the dress that serves as the basis for the getup was once a store-bought affair. "Yeah that's him. Thanks." She falls in step behind Alice and tries to ease some of the tension out of her body. "He's always like this. For some reason he doesn't like meeting up with me, so I always have to grab him and drag him everywhere."

Bax, or Baxter, continues along his way and somewhat gets lost in the crowd. He had only mentioned three rooms however, and two of them were on the first floor.

woolyshambler [Aug16, 2015, 10:13PM]: ah Merne, they should give you the RP guru badge. Deeox2 [Feb26, 2017, 02:03am]: SO WE GET ON ANOTHER BOAT AND FUCK OFF TO ANTARCTICA.  Elvis Strunk [Feb05, 2018, 01:31am]:   "Two Pilots and all the Eva just died." "Oh. ****." Revontulet [Feb05, 2018, 04:11pm]: That KOTATSU be miiine Deeox2 [Feb28, 18,12:53am]: I'm gonna give Bea a dong.
Choice Music: https://youtu.be/n55QVlBoDxI  https://youtu.be/PLEQGywWbV0  https://youtu.be/0-8gwx71B0U  https://youtu.be/kfgmMPke7_k  https://youtu.be/VhGp8Id0HRU

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #10292 on: June 10, 2017, 08:51:49 pm »
"Well, It's a good thing there were three rooms he talked about wanting to go to... and two of them are on this floor..." Bill remarks. Alice pushes his wheel chair along, and Kat tries to keep up. It's likely that Kat just can't focus on replying to Sapphire at the moment due to all the commotion. She'll probably have to get closer to Kat...

Spoiler

Offline Pal

« Reply #10293 on: June 12, 2017, 05:32:24 pm »
After catching up with his friends, Pal goes to another food stall and gets a gyro platter. Taking a seat, he proceeds to doctor it to his satisfaction and consume the meal.

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Merne23

« Reply #10294 on: June 14, 2017, 02:33:32 am »
"He didn't suggest going to the concert hall at all, did he?" She makes a sound akin to 'feh' as the group follows the path of numbers down the hall. Quite a number of the convention-goers stop to look at the glowing magical girl and subsequently draw attention to the rest of the group. A couple ask for pictures but the magical girl turns them down with a vague statement about the main show floor.

Bax, being somewhat average aside from his constant yawning, has been lost to the crowd. However, they come to the first room of the ones he mentioned, 121. "War of Shadows" the sign outside the door proclaims, a promotional poster depicting a rather familiar scene of a main protagonist shrouded by an overarching evil and surrounded by allies in the background. It seems like it's got a somewhat futuristic bent to it.

"Typical Baxter. I bet this was one of those indie games he found out about." The magical girl harrumphs in annoyance and goes on to enter the room, revealing a panel that's just starting and a moderately sized room of people settling in to listen to it.

woolyshambler [Aug16, 2015, 10:13PM]: ah Merne, they should give you the RP guru badge. Deeox2 [Feb26, 2017, 02:03am]: SO WE GET ON ANOTHER BOAT AND FUCK OFF TO ANTARCTICA.  Elvis Strunk [Feb05, 2018, 01:31am]:   "Two Pilots and all the Eva just died." "Oh. ****." Revontulet [Feb05, 2018, 04:11pm]: That KOTATSU be miiine Deeox2 [Feb28, 18,12:53am]: I'm gonna give Bea a dong.
Choice Music: https://youtu.be/n55QVlBoDxI  https://youtu.be/PLEQGywWbV0  https://youtu.be/0-8gwx71B0U  https://youtu.be/kfgmMPke7_k  https://youtu.be/VhGp8Id0HRU

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #10295 on: June 18, 2017, 12:24:24 am »
"You know that thing some people have that means they were reeeeaaallly hungry until they had one thing, and then aren't hungry any more? Well, I don't have that."
Juniper finished her explanation to the man on the opposite side of the stall to her, who had foolishly asked her what she was planning on doing with so many sandwiches. As if there was any real reason to ask such a thing! Really, what did he think she was going to do? Juggle? Nevertheless, she moved on unfazed and began another bacon sandwich, biting into it with earnest.
Conventions really aren't complete without bacon, she mused, chewing slowly but deliberately to savour the taste. With no real goal in mind, she pressed ever fowards, stopping when something caught her interest (mood figures! Really changes colour depending on your tone of voice!) or when someone spoke to her ("Yes, it is a natural colour! People say it matches my fiery temper! Hahahaha, only joking!").
Minutes passed at an ambling rate. Juniper was by no means bored, but she would still have liked something which really grabbed her attention. Looking around, she spotted something promising: a large man, enthusiastically trying to sell something or other. To his credit, he appeared to by having surprising success, and people were flocking to see what he was doing. Shrugging to herself, the redhead bobbed happily along to join the gathering crowd and see what the man was selling.

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline Pal

« Reply #10296 on: June 18, 2017, 12:34:11 am »
Finished with his food, Pal moves to reconnect with Juniper. As if to deliberately frustrate his efforts, the girl continues on without seeing him. The cat-eared man makes his way as quickly as he can after the mechanic, stopping to allow people to take his picture every once-in-a-while.
When he finally manages to catch up to her again, Juniper seems to have become enthralled by some vender or other.
Pal makes his way through the crowd to stand behind the girl and wraps his arms around her collarbone in a lose hug. "What's all this?"

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #10297 on: June 19, 2017, 02:48:19 pm »
"Gyuck-!"
Juniper flails and wriggles as two large arms descend on her from above. Her efforts prove to be in vain, and she resorts to kicking her legs around instead. After a few moments of failing, she looks up and sees her assailant.
"Help! Pervert! Kidnappers!....Oh, it's just Pal....Help! Pervert! Kidnappers!"
She flops uselessly in his grip before too long. There was no escape this time.
"It's a shop, dummy. It's where people buy things. You'd better get used to them, because you'll be using them a lot in your life."

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline Pal

« Reply #10298 on: June 19, 2017, 03:27:24 pm »
The cat-eared man tights his grip slightly with one arm and uses his other hand to rub his knuckles on the top of the girl's head.
"I meant 'what are they selling,' you little knucklehead." Pal looks at the stall to see posters, figurines, books and videos, all of an anime style. Once he recognises the more...adult orientated nature of the material, he attempts to steer the redhead another direction. As fortune would have it, there is a woman clad in a striped and checkered outfit handing out flyers advertising a race taking place not far away. It starts in less than an hour, enough time to make it to the track, and will be featuring vehicles, mostly cars, from famous, and a few lesser known, anime, as well as some live action movies.
Taking a flyer, Pal places it squarely between Juniper's eyes and the stall.

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #10299 on: June 19, 2017, 03:36:01 pm »
Alice looks out over the crowd of people in the room, looking for Bax. She mutters quietly to the group "Let's not get stuck in for a panel none of us are interested in if he's not here..."

Kat frowns "But what if we might be interested in it?"

Bill cuts in "If he's not here, then by the time the panel finishes, he might be long gone." Kat nods sadly in response, prompting the man to flinch a little "H-Hey now, don't be like that..."

Alice decides "Well, if you're interested, and he's not here, you can stay, the rest of us will go try the next room he mentioned." Kat cheers up a bit at this.

Spoiler

Offline Pal

« Reply #10300 on: June 19, 2017, 03:44:13 pm »
Sapphire looks at Katharine and pipes up. "I'll stay with you, if you want." She smiles and points to a sparsely filled row of chairs.

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #10301 on: June 19, 2017, 04:09:14 pm »
Kat purrs, just a little, clearly about shout, but then she remembers where she is and whispers "Yay~" Bill pats her head, and Alice keeps looking for Bax, using her alreadly tall height, on top of her 6-inch heels (leaving her standing at 6 and a half feet tall total), to her advantage.

Spoiler

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #10302 on: June 19, 2017, 05:14:12 pm »
The redhead's gaze is interrupted by a piece of paper cutting off her vision of the stall. Upon it, she reads "FOURTH ANNUAL DERBY-CHAN" in large bubbly pink letters, accompanied by a picture of a cute chibi girl waving a flag. She nods knowingly, as though this was news everyone should already be aware of.
"Yeah, it's starting today. Runs for a couple of days. One of my friends is competing, if you were interested."

Offline Pal

« Reply #10303 on: June 19, 2017, 05:24:54 pm »
Pal nods, not that the girl can see the action. "Yeah, I know. Don't you want to go cheer her on?"
With that, Pal starts leading the redhead towards the nearest exit.

Offline Merne23

« Reply #10304 on: June 19, 2017, 08:19:39 pm »
Casually looking about, the group sees that at the least he isn't standing around the outside of the room, like they are. Alice may recognize the haircut more towards the center of the room before the lights dim and the panel starts to introduce themselves. The three-man dev team for the game, and another indie dev who's sitting with them. The team starts talking about how it's been a journey from concept to these final stages the game is in, and talks broadly about how much effort each of them has put into the project.

The magical girl huffs and turns to leave. "I didn't see him. Come on," she strides back through the doors, though she probably doesn't know exactly which panel to go to. On the other hand, she does know Baxter.