Author Topic: [7.1] Multiplayer Release  (Read 4805 times)

Offline Terra

Re: Multiplayer Release
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2015, 12:38:26 am »
Code: [Select]
Name u'Multiplayer_start' is defined twice: at game/Multiplayer.rpy:62 and game/game/Multiplayer.rpy:62.Have you checked if you have a game folder in your game folder?
well nope. but it's nevermind now since i made it work. continous is working perfectly fine :) but it's has a lot of serious bugs like (infinity unit place) i will list soon them.

Updated: May 08, 2015, 12:50:23 am
Okay, so these bugs i found for now:
1. As PACT side when you purchased ships and chose "Let me check with the union again..." you regain all your money that you spent to previous position, BUT ships that i purchased still remains, so it's mean you can buy 10 legions (and others ships) with that money.
2. you can place infinity numbers of PACT units by holding "shift" button.
That's it so far  :)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 12:50:23 am by Terra »

Offline Shirley

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2015, 04:49:46 pm »
I must say this is impressive.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline The Bigfoot

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2015, 06:27:32 pm »
Code: [Select]
Name u'Multiplayer_start' is defined twice: at game/Multiplayer.rpy:62 and game/game/Multiplayer.rpy:62.Have you checked if you have a game folder in your game folder?
well nope. but it's nevermind now since i made it work. continous is working perfectly fine :) but it's has a lot of serious bugs like (infinity unit place) i will list soon them.

Updated: May 08, 2015, 12:50:23 am
Okay, so these bugs i found for now:
1. As PACT side when you purchased ships and chose "Let me check with the union again..." you regain all your money that you spent to previous position, BUT ships that i purchased still remains, so it's mean you can buy 10 legions (and others ships) with that money.
2. you can place infinity numbers of PACT units by holding "shift" button.
That's it so far  :)

Hrmn will look into it. Thinking back then the enemy placement was made from canabalized code when I was just starting and diddent realy understand it so I must have overlooked something, however I thought I fixed the ship purchace issue and I cant replicate it, can anyone else?

Edit: Fixed and new Rar is uploaded to the drive, just swap in the Multiplayer, Multiplayer Functions and Multiplayer Classes rpy files. Now if there are more ships than brought, they are exploaded at the start of the battle.

Incidentally for anyone else who may have had your problem with multiple labels, the Sunrider folder was probably accidentally put inside the Sunrider folder rather than merging.

Thanks for the update and let me know if theres anything else you find!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 09:54:39 pm by The Bigfoot »
I make spaceships! - http://innomenpro.com/forums/index.php?topic=1366.0
Massive Modding tutorial here: http://innomenpro.com/forums/index.php?topic=1251.0
New Award: John Titor [Sep 17, 2015, 10:16:07 PM]:   BigFoot is the official Evil Genius fro mteh forum

Offline Inaho Rowe

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2015, 12:20:27 am »
how nice!
i'll have to try it ..........once i'll have finished with this overwelming work and summer heat......maybe in 4-5 month or so.........
*yawns*
-a new world with new depth-
"graduated from ryder pilot and enginering course
finnaly got to pilot my own ryder
still an long way until being a captain of my future assault carrier or even a commender of a litle fregate.....but i'm on my way to the top."

Offline Zirk

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2016, 12:49:28 pm »
The link for downloading the mod don't work for me :/.

Offline The Bigfoot

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2016, 11:51:56 pm »
The link for downloading the mod don't work for me :/.

Sorry, this has been outdated for a while, it was for 7.1 and as almost nobody used it I didn't update it and removed it from gmail so it wouldn't break anyone's 7.2 games.

It was mostly used to find out what bits of code did and is relatively basic but if you particularly want to try it, I'm uploading a copy of 7.1 with the files already included in it. It's the dev build but it should be fully stable. If you get problems then let me know and I will try to fix it.

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0D6n1uinVVzdEw2YmNldU1kWkE/view?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 07:58:03 am by The Bigfoot »
I make spaceships! - http://innomenpro.com/forums/index.php?topic=1366.0
Massive Modding tutorial here: http://innomenpro.com/forums/index.php?topic=1251.0
New Award: John Titor [Sep 17, 2015, 10:16:07 PM]:   BigFoot is the official Evil Genius fro mteh forum

Offline Zirk

Re: [7.1] Multiplayer Release
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2016, 08:47:16 pm »
I will try it, thanks a lot :).