Author Topic: Sunrider on linux-arm7l  (Read 771 times)

Offline nikkelitous

Sunrider on linux-arm7l
« on: December 31, 2014, 05:48:49 am »
I am now extensively using an arm-based laptop.  I'd love to be able to play Sunrider (and academy) on it.  I figured since it was renpy and python based, I'd be able to port it myself.  However, after creating a linux-armv7l folder in the lib folder and filling it with links to all the appropriate .so files.  But I noticed there are a few executables such as "Sunrider" that I obviously cannot re-create.  Is there any hope of an official release for the arm platforms?

Offline Endershadow

Re: Sunrider on linux-arm7l
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 04:51:42 am »
I think that depends entirely on whether or not there's an arm port of renpy

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Ziktofel

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 10:40:18 am »
As https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=renpy says, there are many architectures where renpy runs

Offline Vaendryl

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 06:48:29 pm »
the current version actually should run on all desktop platforms (win,mac,LX), so if you're using linux you might not even need the .exe for anything.
I can have renpy make an android version which probably would work if not for UI issues (assuming a touch interface). I expect about 10 times more lag, though :/
(╯□)╯︵ uoıʇdǝɔxǝ
latest version: 7.2
RTFW
Mark 5:9