Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Other Games / Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Last post by Meliran on May 20, 2018, 09:38:52 pm »
Yay Elvis~ My Shuten's like level 40 something. XD Saving up the XP cards for Scathatch in hopes I get her~
« Last post by Elvis Strunk on May 20, 2018, 09:12:41 pm »
Shuten has reached level 90. Saber's skills are at 10/10/10. Got the last carp CE I need to limit break it and lose no damage. Cleared the very last of what I wanted from the shop.

Today has been productive.

Anyhow, I put the MLB carp with Waver. He's level 70, but I'll work on getting him to 80 if anybody wants to use him. I can also put the CE on someone else if requested; not terribly concerned with my support list as long as Jack and Nursery Rhyme are on it.
General Chat / Re: The almighty SPAM TOPIC!
« Last post by Geocorn on May 20, 2018, 04:30:43 am »
Oh hey,  the Sierra Ops Steam page updated its release date. I checked around Christmas 2017 and it still said the release date was "December 2016" now it says "When it's done (2018)"
General Chat / Re: I went to Rome!
« Last post by Chavarin on May 19, 2018, 11:47:12 am »
Nice to hear you had a great time in Rome. I always wanted to visit there. I've been to Venice though and I loved it too.
General Chat / Re: Calling all image spammers!
« Last post by Heinrike on May 19, 2018, 03:59:31 am »
« Last post by Elvis Strunk on May 19, 2018, 01:05:32 am »
I was kinda worried about this event before it started, wondering if I could take it on.

I can~

Have done the 2BP mission since the start, planning to get all of the gourd items before moving to the 3BP one, where I just plan to ignore the hands and slay Ibaraki. I did test out the 3BP mission once, right after I got my fourth carp CE. With Jack and some support, I obliterated all six million health with little difficulty, though Jack was slain right before the end of the fight. Nursery Rhyme came in and took the last, like, four thousand health.

So, I rolled my tickets- I believe there were about six of them- and then did two ten rolls. Shuten showed up in the first ten roll, and one copy of the 5* CE came in the second. I also managed to get a second copy of Elisabeth within the last few days. I wasn't really planning around rolling Shuten, but I realized I accidentally saved up enough stuff to take her first two skills to seven, and to max ascend her... without cutting into any of my savings for Jeanne Lily. Gonna see how far I can push towards max level this event. She's also been pretty fun to use whenever I've thrown her at something and her voice and artwork are something I very much appreciate, she is so cute.

I'm glad Jack has been able to help people out; she's been my mainstay throughout the event, and I plan to keep using her the entire time. Watching her crits deal such massive damage is really pleasing~ Slightly worried about the Caster fight, since I haven't done it yet, but I believe she'll be able to hold her own against the weaker enemies, and against Ibaraki nothing changes from before. Won't be doing the 3BP version of this quest, however, though I'm not exactly close to done with gourd farming yet anyway.

And yes, limit broken carp Waver is truly a godsend~ Gonna keep using only him right up until I get done with gourds, and switch to 3BP.
« Last post by Pal on May 19, 2018, 12:26:44 am »
Ah. Thanks frenchfry.
« Last post by WeAreTheMeta on May 18, 2018, 05:53:19 pm »
What's the "new darling" from?

Darling in the Franxxx
Great drawing of Masha
http://fav.me/dcbmf8w
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10