Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Other Games / Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Last post by mikebrand83 on Today at 02:53:57 pm »
I didn't encounter any issues with regards to the daily quests, but haven't touched any of the story/free quests recently.
« Last post by BlackStarLine on Today at 02:36:41 pm »
Sorry yeah, that was a typo on my part. I thought we were on 1.8.2 not 1.8.1. But it is an issue on .1 in which it just keeps freezing which is really pissing me off. I have a Lenovo Tab 10. I've tried reinstalling F/GO but that hasn't worked so I think it's an issue with the latest patch.
General Chat / Re: The almighty SPAM TOPIC!
« Last post by WeAreTheMeta on Today at 10:50:36 am »
Spam!
« Last post by mikebrand83 on Today at 08:04:31 am »

Updated: December 12, 2017, 10:50:29 pm
Question! Anyone else having the game freeze on them when trying to go into battle after installing 1.8.2?
Which device are you using? My Android phone is on 1.8.1, while my iPad has 1.8.0, neither of which shows any updates in their respective app stores.
General Chat / Re: Neko's are Awesome
« Last post by Shirley on Today at 07:54:37 am »
Nek(r)o time

http://fav.me/dbwi35s

GORGEOUS!

Most of my neko posting is in my discord but ill start posting here now! Sorry to those who see these in my discord....
General Chat / Re: The almighty SPAM TOPIC!
« Last post by Shirley on Today at 07:48:52 am »
boobs.

.....after putting much thought into this, I became sad and very conflicted due to overthinking about many things at once and how poking someone might not be the best idea anymore.

So I'm just gonna leave it at that.

Yes, it's past 11 and I shouldn't be posting.
Mafia Vortex / Re: Hentai Mafia: Please Be Gentle Edition, Signups
« Last post by Elvis Strunk on December 12, 2017, 11:12:53 pm »
Donít worry about it~ Just remember: when Iím violating everyone else, Iíll be thinking of you~
« Last post by WhydidIbuytheunionfrigate on December 12, 2017, 10:16:47 pm »
WhyBuy, you joininí the game as well? Iím sure thereís a lot of fun we could have with you~

I'm not joining because this of finals week and I'd rather not play a Mafia game during the holidays due to an unpredictable schedule (my family's going to NYC to see my grandparents). Last year was a coincidence and I don't want to worry about a Bastard game while on vacation... I get too invested in these games. Sorry.
« Last post by Geocorn on December 12, 2017, 08:33:31 pm »
that doesn't sound menacing at all.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10