Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Other Games / Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Last post by mikebrand83 on February 20, 2018, 11:57:43 pm »
I think pretty much every room with at least one Vengeful Spirit has a random chance of replacing one with a Rapunzel, but it’s fairly low (a little less than 50% even on the 8th floor?).

For completing missions, try to fight bosses with overlapping mission requirements, e.g. Medusa in room 203 would cover Female, Divine, and Rider requirements, Vlad in room 502 would cover Male, Berserker and Evil. Then as you complete some missions, switch bosses for different overlapping requirements as needed.

I used this guide to help:
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20180208.php#mansion
Other Games / Re: Fate/Decrypt Survive
« Last post by Arraxis on February 20, 2018, 11:53:14 pm »
2: Go online and see if you can find some way to pass the time. Perhaps play some games.

I'm here to save us from following stalker romance tropes in a horror setting.
« Last post by BlackStarLine on February 20, 2018, 09:41:27 pm »
fuck.
« Last post by Duke Rockhopper on February 20, 2018, 08:56:10 pm »
yup. 60 missions~ And you get 1 rapunzel per parking lot mission.

Have fun.
« Last post by Gamerjunkie on February 20, 2018, 07:24:12 pm »
I think you need to clear... 60 missions for the parking lot? Something like that.
« Last post by BlackStarLine on February 20, 2018, 07:23:08 pm »
So, can anyone tell me how you unlock the parking lot? I need it to farm rapunzels...
« Last post by Gamerjunkie on February 20, 2018, 06:43:53 am »
https://webview.fate-go.us/2018/0220_cbc2018/

Time: 04:00 UTC, 2/22 to 03:59 UTC, 3/1

I think  this was supposed to be a White Day event originally. Let me try to sort out this mess.

Not a whole lot going on here. Mostly just a gacha event. Trial quest for Amakusa, with 3 stages. Each gives a different reward. The last one gives a summon ticket. The first two give an Archer and a Rider piece (Don't remember the order).

Guess I'll start off with the Servants, then.

Amakusa Shirou (5* Ruler, limited)
AoE Buster NP. Low damage, but clears buffs on enemies BEFORE dealing damage, so useful against enemies that spam dodge/invincibility skills. Also decreases enemy crit chance with Overcharge.
First Skill: Revelation A: Gives crit stars per turn (3-9) for 3 turns.
Second Skill: Baptism Rite B+: Charge own NP for 5 turns (10-20% per turn), reduce NP gauge of one Undead or Demon enemy by 1.
Third Skill: God's Resolution C: Chance (50- 100%) to stun one Servant for a turn.
Cards: AABBQ

Honestly, he's not that great right now, but he will get an Interlude and a Strengthening Quest later that upgrade his NP and third skill. NP gets more damage, third skill gets a Buster Up added to it.

Astolfo (4* Rider, permanent addition)
AoE Quick NP. Ignores any Defense buffs on enemies and grants a 3-hit Evasion to Astolfo.  Gives crit stars with Overcharge.
First Skill: Monstrous Strength C-: Increase attack (8-28%) for 1 turn.
Second Skill: Trap of Argalia D: Chance (60-90%) to stun 1 enemy for 1 turn.
Third Skill: Evaporation of Sanity: 65% chance EACH to gain stars per turn (5-10) for 3 turns, increase own star generation for 3 turns, and increase crit damage for 3 turns.
Cards: ABQQQ

Kinda weird, especially since two of his skills are heavily chance based. We will be getting a CE in the future that will greatly increase buff success chance, but that is not this event.

Young Gil (3* Archer, permanent addition)
AoE Buster NP. Overcharge reduces enemy NP damage, critical damage, and debuff resistance for 1 turn.
First Skill: Charisma A+: Increase party attack (10.5-21%) for 3 turns.
Second Skill: Charming Youth C: Chance (45-75%) to Charm one Humanoid enemy for 1 turn.
Third Skill: Golden Rule A: Increase own NP gen (20-50%) for 3 turns.
Cards: AABBQ

Not much to be said here. Decent budget Archer. Like pretty much all of the 3* Archers.

MORE CRAFT ESSENCES. Side note, we should get an item that allows you to get one event CE of your choice for free.

Kiss Your Hand (5*): All card types up by 10% for equipped Servant.
Teacher and I (5*): Start with 50% NP gauge, increase crit star absorb by 300%.
Versus (5*): Increase Attack by 80% and Defense by 40% against Divine enemies for 3 turns.
Beasts Under the Moon (4*): Increase NP and star gen by 12%, heal 200 HP per turn.
Glass Full Sweet Time (4*): Sure Hit, increase damage dealt by 400, reduce damage taken by 200
Noisy Obsession (4*): Increase crit damage and NP damage by 15%, increase charm success by 12%
Salon de Marie (3*): Evasion (1 hit), increase HP recovered by 5%, increase debuff success by 3%.
Prince of Slayer (3*): Gain 1 star per turn and increase attack against Dragon enemies by 8%.

Personal CE recommendations: Teacher and I is good for Berserkers. I like Beasts Under the Moon for people with low NP gen, since it mitigates that a bit. Glass Full Sweet Time is also solid, along with Kiss Your Hand.

Also, we will be getting NP upgrade interludes for Diarmund, Beowulf, and Medea Lily.
Other Games / Re: Adeptus Evangelion - Adnascentia of Ideals
« Last post by Merne23 on February 20, 2018, 04:11:06 am »
Phillip wasn't entirely sure what was going on, but decided his best bet was to go with Azami. Following a short distance behind her, his eyes sweep around corners and dart back and forth the corridors. He stops a couple of paces away from Azami as she speaks to the Doctor.

Tucked into his collar is a similar pair of sunglasses to the soldier, having acquired them at some point or another. Why he wasn't wearing them was probably something to do with his vision. In any event he continues looking around for whatever may be around, pausing to look over the Doctor and Eli however briefly. "Roinnt slándála," he mutters to no one in particular. He desn't seem keen on conversation, and his face and muscles are as taut as they usually are when near other people.
Other Games / Re: Adeptus Evangelion - Rebuild of Stupidity!
« Last post by Deeox2 on February 20, 2018, 03:45:20 am »
You're free to join Azami, Merne.
Other Games / Re: Adeptus Evangelion - Adnascentia of Ideals
« Last post by Deeox2 on February 20, 2018, 03:44:49 am »
Somewhere behind Mathias and Elidia, the sharp clicks of dress shoes walking across laminate echoes through the hallway. Azami arrives, her eyes hidden behind those dark sunglasses of hers, the barest hint of a smile upon her face, which disappears once she arrives.

She stops outside the door to Mathias’ office, beside the doctor and the Manufactured Pilot, and looks the door up and down. “Quite the predicament… What did those three get themselves into?” She looks somewhere between Mathias and Elidia, making it not entirely clear who she’s looking at behind her sunglasses. “Doctor. Elidia.” Her greeting is precise and neutral. “I don't suppose that either of you know what just happened. I’m guessing it was Takumi… It usually is, knowing him.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10