Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Chat / Read this if you get an error message when trying to log in!
« Last post by Elvis Strunk on October 20, 2018, 11:10:08 pm »
Hello friends. A while back, I started getting such a message. It stated I'd timed out while trying to post, which, of course, makes no sense if I wasn't even logged in~ Arra also started having this issue, and found a workaround, which I shall post here~

The error message we recieved was "Your session timed out while posting. Please go back and try again." to be exact.

If logging in through the box at the top of the screen doesn't work, go directly to the login page and log in from there! It works for Arra and it works for me as well. Dunno if anybody else is having the problem to begin with, but not being able to log in would make it difficult to say so, after all~
Other Games / Re: Azur Lane
« Last post by WeAreTheMeta on October 19, 2018, 05:31:06 am »
... Gonna console myself over the fact I have lots of super rare, not that I really wanted a cute E or anything
General Chat / Re: Calling all image spammers!
« Last post by Geocorn on October 18, 2018, 10:47:19 pm »
I got this funny error a couple weeks ago when I was trying to create a heatmap
Other Games / Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Last post by Geocorn on October 18, 2018, 05:36:10 pm »
that would be awesome if trading were allowed in this game.
Other Games / Re: Azur Lane
« Last post by mikebrand83 on October 18, 2018, 02:21:07 pm »
LOL, was wondering why I couldnít add anybody to my friend list, then realised that everyone else is probably playing on the Avora server. Meanwhile, when I started playing again, I didnít think about it and just went with the recommended server (Sandy). So I logged out, click to change to Avora to have a look, found that my old account was still active.

I wasnít going to resume playing on that account, since Iím already further along in my new one and got myself Miss Lucky E already, but I might as well use up all the cubes for the lulz, right?

Spoiler
ďA wild Lucky E appeared!Ē
« Last post by Meliran on October 18, 2018, 12:54:35 pm »
Spoiler
« Last post by Arraxis on October 18, 2018, 05:17:35 am »
Why would you increase Astolfo's Deterioration of Sanity?!
« Last post by Deeox2 on October 18, 2018, 05:00:27 am »
i appreciate it.

but i have absolutely nothing of value to give for it.

oh and speaking of astolfo, weed became legal in canada today so i cleaned up a sketch

Spoiler
« Last post by Arraxis on October 18, 2018, 04:57:41 am »
If there was trading in the game, I would trade you an Astolfo for something since you like him. Just letting you know the sentiment is there.
« Last post by Deeox2 on October 18, 2018, 04:41:26 am »
oh.

* Deeox2 steals Gamers Astolfo NP levels anyway.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10