Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Anime/Manga / Re: What are you watching?
« Last post by Elvis Strunk on Today at 05:17:39 pm »
So there's this show called Last Period or somethin' like that, got a couple episodes out so far. Seems like it's a parody of gacha games. I wasn't really planning on watching it at first, but then I saw a thing saying the next episode was gonna be a crossover with Higurashi?! So naturally that caught my interest, and Imma have to catch up and probably watch the entire thing.
Other Games / Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Last post by Deeox2 on Today at 07:29:06 am »
hello friends i recently drew astolfo and nursery rhyme and i thought i would post them

Spoiler

Other Games / Re: Fire Emblem
« Last post by Marx-93 on Today at 07:00:55 am »
Happy FE day!

As long as it doesn't turn out that IS has switched full priority on Heroes because it has made more money than the rest of the games put together, I'll be happy. There are usually 1 to 3 years between entries, and Echoes came just a year ago in Japan.
Other Games / Re: Fire Emblem
« Last post by John Titor on April 19, 2018, 10:08:07 pm »
Well.

It's that time of the year again.

28 years ago, a pantless hero embarked on a quest to recover his homeland from the evil grumpy dragon.

28 years ago, the first Fire Emblem was released in JP!

Thus was the series born ,that has brought us so much fun and enjoyment!

And we gather today to celebrate it !

... despite not having any news about FE:Switch.

For all we know, it could be a re-imagination of Thracia 776 with Reinhardt as the main lord or re-release of heroes but with 800 summoning orbs  haha oh gods please no!! i'll even have a new Birthright game compared to that! With only Corrin, Est, Makalov and Wendy as playable characters

But hey, could be worse. We could have ended like Advance Wars!

So,ehm...yeah.

Happy FEday!

...and also

Happy Birthday, Lucina!

Image Source:

https://tcong.deviantart.com/art/Happy-Birthday-Lucina-604227459
Mafia Vortex / Re: Secret Hitler, Loligarchy Edition
« Last post by Verthand on April 19, 2018, 06:14:19 pm »
"Oh well, so far, after thiking a lot and tons of reading, we have for chancellor suggestions:

Meliran: Arraxis
Verthand: mrgw or elvis
Geocorn: ?
Mrgw: not meliran
Arraxis: ?
Charles: not meliran
Elvis: Arraxis

Indeed, its rly hard to figure out who is who, and imo overthinking this is kinda pointless too. But since it has come down to this...

I hereby nominate Arraxis as my chancellor candidate! Because if he is the loli and we lose, at least we get a loli with fluffytails! AND THAT WOULD BE TOO KAWAIIII"
General Chat / Re: The almighty SPAM TOPIC!
« Last post by Geocorn on April 19, 2018, 05:04:35 pm »
« Last post by Elvis Strunk on April 19, 2018, 05:02:49 pm »
The Pantsless Wonder smirks. “For the most part, I agree with Mergew. From the start, since my own government was ruthlessly shot down, I’ve been suspicious of Charles and Geo, with less, yet still meaningful suspicion on Vert and Meg. Mergew and Arra are the people I trusted most, though not completely. Fact of the matter is, we can’t really be sure of anything or anyone, and we’re closer to losing than I expected this to get.”

“I can see several possibilities for various people actually being the Loli. Arra supported me early on, which could be a ploy for any number of reasons. Meg just so happened to choose one of those I was suspicious of, as her partner, and then also promised to choose someone else I was suspicious of, for the following government. The first part of this has, already, resulted in a Fascist policy being enacted. Which is funny, as, when I imagined what would happen in this scenario if Meg and Geo were my enemy, this is exactly what I expected.”

“That said, there’s really no ignoring that one, at very least, of Charles and Arra are our enemy. I must admit, the former handled their investigation and reveal in a pretty terrible way, were they actually on our side. Either they’re lying outright or not quite good at judging the situation and handling themselves in a convincing manner. Likewise, both Charles and Geo seemed to share similar opinions without much logic included, at points, so I find it hard to trust them over Arra.”

“On yet another hand however, this investigation could point us to one idea: Arraxis probably isn’t the Loli. Simply put, if Charles were on our side, he would have said that Arra were Loli instead of Loligarcist. If Charles were an enemy, he would almost certainly be lying, and Arra is a Liberal. We don’t absolutely need to avoid choosing a Fascist, only the Loli.”

“If we want, we can also shoot down up to two governments in a row that don’t sit right with us, and could potentially skate the line between reason and Anarchy, until Mergew and I can mop this up. Assuming Mergew isn’t the Loli, there’s a pretty high chance that we can punch through the last Liberal policies we need to win. That is, of course, a big assumption, but he’s stuck to his word so far.”

“Ah, the point in all of this is, I suggest Vert elects Arra. Whether or not we should approve of that government, is harder to say, and, if anyone notices any obvious flaw to my logic indicating that Arra should definitely be either Liberal or Fascist, and not Loli, please feel free to point them out.”
« Last post by Geocorn on April 19, 2018, 04:22:10 pm »
If I continue being certain that mrgw and Elvis are likely liberals in addition to myself, and also the assumption that Meg and Arra are on the same team and Tenkay and Meg are on different teams, then my conclusion would have to be that the loli-ists are Meg, Arra, and Vert. But... I don't see very strong evidence to support those 3 being loli-ists. So if it's not those 3, then that means one of my other assumptions is wrong. Perhaps Meg and Arra are on different teams and the liberal does not know it. Perhaps Meg and Tenkay fighting was purely theatrical. As for me fighting with Arra, I don't really see any information to be concluded from that as Arra and I have also supported each other more than once, so I cannot feel convinced he is an enemy. But the only way the Meg-Arra duo can be liberal is if mrgw or Elvis are the loli who developed a trusting track record in order to be seen as the safe choice at this point in the game... At this point I can only be sure that I am not the loli, but I cannot be chancellor.
General Chat / Re: The almighty SPAM TOPIC!
« Last post by WeAreTheMeta on April 19, 2018, 04:20:51 pm »
People were guillotined for less than that. Never underestimate a French! WE CAN SURRENDER FASTER THAN OUR SHADOWS!
« Last post by mrgw4 on April 19, 2018, 04:05:00 pm »
Looks at his watch, then at the assembly. 'I mean, I could have talked but there's rarely been a point. Who I trust really shouldn't matter to you all. But either way I'd like to suggest Arra as chancellor and I only speak up now for those wondering because this seems like its important.' Mergew rolls his shoulders and stands before the crowd, waiting for it inevitable uproar at him actually talking for once to subside and turning to verth to continue the train of thought.

'Now, we have a claim Arra is a 'loligarchist' from an investigation. A rather large and damning piece of data. If we were blind sheep that followed whatever was said. Since we are not and we are working on assumptions allow me to look at your math from a different angle. Me and evils are clean from your math, or playing a con so long its bordering on ridiculous, and you being the president choosing a chancellor can be assumed a liberal. Why?' He points at himself. 'Because my words don't help you if you are not and may if you are so why would I not make assumptions in this way at this point hmm? Now. We have 4 people left. 3 are enemies. Mel, Geo, Aus and Charles. Now what do we have in this group of note. Mel chose you as pres. Mel and Aus have seemed a team from the start. Charles has accused Aus with an investigation. Mel and Charles have fought. Aus and Geo were at it like wild beasts at the start. Lets break these down a little bit more.

First, Mel chose you to be the pres and admitted you were quote 'A question mark.' Now why do that? If she were loligarchist she would have chosen her partner, if she were liberal she would have chosen someone concrete but if she were the loli it makes a little more sense. The loli doesn't know their allies and in calling you shaky but not actually loligarchist she covers her base just a little bit more which can be then backed up and swept under the rug.'

Second, Mel and Aus have been co-operative since the start. I'm not really sure how to say this but wouldn't partners be smart enough to not be buddy buddy from the very start? But that said maybe they are. To me the point is mute especially given my conclusion above that Mel is the loli.

Third, Now something /much/ more juicy.' Glares at one of his retainers. 'And now for something much more /juicy/' Gets hit in the face with a watermelon. 'Psh, amateurs.' He takes a hearty bite out of it, skin and all. 'Refreshing~ Now back to the matter at hand. Why accuse someone on your side? Why not alleviate them instead? Along side that with the timing of aus having last been part of a loligarchist government it was the perfect time to alleviate suspicions, or bring someone down who had been vocal throughout the start of the game. Given the suspicions slowly surrounding Charles at the time I'm betting he chose to attack Aus over alleviating his ally (who if you haven't guessed by my estimates is Geo) more publicly as it also serves to inadvertently alleviate them as they had been in conflict most of the game at that point.

Forth Mel and Charles have fought. Gods they have fought, Mel slamming him with all the evidence she has found right after he apparently found an enemy. Well, obviously mel was trying to protect an ally case closed black mark...right? Well you could say that, or you could say she saw a potential ally under attack. Given she has already made one strange choice for handing off the presidency (Assuming you aren't just baiting responses for more deception.) its perfectly possible she saw someone being accused of being an ally to her (assuming loli again from point one) attacked and immediately assumed they were her friend she must save, inadvertently hitting her real ally in the crossfire.

Fifth Aus and Geo have fought. Now this last one is relevant by way of extending the other arguments. Aus and geo both were dominant forces early in the game and fired accusations nonstop at each other after building up an impressive string of reasoning side by side. Reasoning I'll note lead nowhere really relevant and was ended by geo firing accusations at Aus which broke their small alliance. (Also a voting scuffles, and tension from the start but dis maf, das always there.) Which kinda added a lot of chaos into the fledged network of thought moving through. Though that said its possible I misread that alliance and they were enemies from the start, which while a smart thing for allied loligarchists to do ending in an accusatory blowout is not something that would be done and to me implies they are oposite sides of the coin.

Now, With all that said I'm sure you are wondering 'But mergy, that's all great but where can I get wax for that amazing mustache of yours?' Or 'Oh my god have you seen those guns able to throw dice across the entire assembly, without even trying? They're amazing I wonder how he got them' ' "Sir, Noone is thinking that. Get to the point" 'Oh...well they should be! But if you really want me to finish my thought I guess you're at the point of 'but why not vote you or evils in? That seems safer.' And maybe you are right. But. If you do that a few things happen. One. Geo gets the pres next. Actually that's fine it happens either way we just vote it away, done. Next we have me up for pres and there's a problem. I have to pick out of this mess as evils is picked already. And unlike you I don't have any assertion you are not a loligarchist. Making my job so much harder. That's however not all. For you see we have a failsafe here. Since I'm almost certain mel is the loli there's less harm in choosing the others as we have no chance for instant death. Assuming I'm wrong and he is a loligarchist and picks a loligarchist policy BOOM! You blow his head off with your gun he will give you by doing so. Which will then make life that much easier by clearing up whether Charles was lieing or not. Or he saves his hide picking the liberal policy and we skip to me and evil for the final cudeta of the game. A win win as they say.'

He then turns to Geo and Charles. 'This may be a damning outlook on things from your side as I am painting you very poorly with my accusations that while I firmly believe them true could be wrong and one or both of you are in fact innocent. But as you can see from the conclusion this matters not in the end as by doing it this way your actions will be revealed and we almost garentee victory by those revelations and actions. So if you support of the small girl led country I hope you brought your greatest weapons of word to dispute me and if not I hope you understand mu reasoning and can support actions to clear you in my eyes.'

Next he tosses Mel a picture of himself. 'I hear prison cells need pinups, consider this aparting gift from your tango with the great mergew! Though before anyone says it no, I'm not coming on to this child.'

Completely unrelatedly he looks at evils next and gives a long bow. 'My friend, let us finish together!' ''Sir, that sounds remarkably gay.'' 'Well, as they say on the internet. I'm gay if he's gay, and lets be honest. Who wouldn't be gay for me~? ;)'

(And uh, no, I don't know what happened half way through this post...I started having fun with it and thought sod it lets see how it goes. Parently it doesn't go straight...to the point. :P)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10