Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Other Games / Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Last post by Deeox2 on Today at 04:45:45 am »
* Deeox2 laughs in no Waver and no Rider Kintoki and no Mordred.
« Last post by Meliran on September 22, 2018, 07:37:25 pm »
So, Christmas 2016 looks to be a nightmare of a grind. So I was looking for a way to automate it with a mouse macro that just clicks where I tell it to in a certain pattern. Mini mouse macro I believe is the best one?

Anyways, here's the setup:

Frontline:
1. Arash w/KScope. Cost 3+12 = 15. Only needs his charge unlocked.
2. Kintoki Rider w/Holy Night Dinner, limit broke once and level 40. Cost 12+12 = 24. Needs skills 1 and 2 maxed.
3. Waver w/ Sumo Wrestling (Can be replaced for a MLB Holy Night Dinner when one if available). Cost 16+12 = 28. Needs skill 3 at level 7 or higher.
4. Mordred w/Holy Night Dinner. Cost 16+12 = 28. Needs skills 1 and 3 maxed. Needs to be NP2.
5. Shakespeare w/Holy Night Dinner. Cost 4+12 = 16. Needs skill 1 maxed.
Total Cost = 111

Turn 1:
Charge Arash. STELLA, wave cleared.

Turn 2:
Cast Rider Kintoki's charge, use Waver buffs 2 and 3 to get him full. Mordred will be at 50% and Waver full at this point. Cast Rider Kintoki's quick up and select his with 2 random cards. The lowest combination - Waver Quick and Waver Arts - will just barely deal the rest of the damage to the dragon (hence why he needs skill level 7 and Sumo). Wave cleared.

Turn 3:
Plugsuit Rider Kintoki out for Shakespeare. Use his buster buff on Mordred, and his NP charge on her too. Use Mordred's NP charge to get her to 100%, and her self buster buff. Use Waver's 30% charge on himself. Use the Plugsuit attack buff. Cast Waver's NP and Mordred's NP to kill the wave (190% effective vs. Santa Rider). Wave cleared.

It requires a lot of specific things - most inaccesably a NP2 or higher Mordred at 10/x/10. I'll be putting mine up on the friends list for anyone interested when the event does come.
Anime/Manga / Re: List your Manga! (And Light Novels if you have them!)
« Last post by BlackStarLine on September 21, 2018, 11:27:58 pm »
Yeah, first load of books i've bought in about 4 months...
« Last post by Geocorn on September 21, 2018, 10:27:34 pm »
If the original is a manga then the translation is a manga...

Also sweet haul.
« Last post by BlackStarLine on September 21, 2018, 07:11:54 pm »
It can't really be called a manga if they've switched the reading style... You may as well call it a graphic novel...

Anyway, I've got more books on order.

Sword Art Online 13 & 14
Trinity Seven 13 & 14
Saga of Tanya the Evil 3
Sword Art Online Alternative 1 & 2
General Chat / Re: The almighty SPAM TOPIC!
« Last post by Geocorn on September 21, 2018, 04:50:44 pm »
sweet, I read this comic a couple days ago and I just now got the exact same e-mail: https://leasticoulddo.com/comic/20180731
« Last post by Gamerjunkie on September 21, 2018, 03:54:41 pm »
I have also beaten it, though I only used one CS (the only one I had after the previous ones) right at the very end to charge support Cu Alter's NP. My frontline lasted surprisingly long.

Da team

Da result

Updated: September 22, 2018, 04:58:31 am
Final set of quests is up! Only a few more days to farm those boxes!
« Last post by Geocorn on September 21, 2018, 03:52:30 pm »
So this week my Graphic Novel Club is meeting to discuss Barefoot Gen Volume 1. I just finished it and it's really good I highly recommend it. It is about life in Hiroshima during WW2. The main character, Gen, is the son of a man who is against the war. It's autobiographical talking about the hardships people faced in WW2 Japan. The volume ends with the event you'd expect it to end with. Manga fans might be put off, the English version was adapted for a broad audience, so you read left-to-right (and I assume that means the art was modified from the original).
« Last post by mikebrand83 on September 21, 2018, 03:35:28 pm »
Burned all 3 command spells, but managed to beat the final exhibition match.

Trying to not kill off Medea too early by accident while she spams the hell out of Rule Breaker was a massive pain in the butt.
« Last post by Gamerjunkie on September 20, 2018, 10:14:30 pm »
Nah, more like 41,995,690 to go. What you have is only for level 8! Gotta take into account 9 and 10!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10