Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Chat / Re: The almighty SPAM TOPIC!
« Last post by WeAreTheMeta on July 16, 2018, 07:58:42 pm »
« Last post by Geocorn on July 16, 2018, 07:54:51 pm »
Vive la Spam!
« Last post by WeAreTheMeta on July 16, 2018, 07:37:00 pm »
Le spam vit a nouveau!
Other Games / Re: Video Game Sales Topic
« Last post by Geocorn on July 16, 2018, 06:34:39 pm »
I'm sure most of you already know, but if you have Amazon Prime you have Twitch Prime, and they've been giving away free games every day for the past couple weeks leading up to Prime Day which I think is tomorrow (when Amazon has a bunch of flash sales). You should be able to access anything that's been given away up through today. The downside is you can only play the free games with the Twitch Launcher.
Other Games / Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Last post by Geocorn on July 16, 2018, 06:30:50 pm »
Wow, you gotta ascend stuff, Geo~! Although I don't know how often you play, so for all I know it fine. Haha.

I play like once a day on average. I didn't have anybody at max level until this anniversary event with all the card drops.
« Last post by Meliran on July 16, 2018, 05:41:25 pm »
I am REALLLY tempted to roll on the E Pluribus Unim banner for more copies of Helena. But I keep reminding myself "Illya is coming with the same odds, and if you get spooked you're guaranteed a loli."
« Last post by Geocorn on July 16, 2018, 05:40:26 pm »
Meidei! Meidei!
« Last post by Void on July 16, 2018, 03:02:32 pm »
The spam thread is dead! :o

ABANDON SHIP!!!
« Last post by Gamerjunkie on July 16, 2018, 04:24:48 am »
No more copies of Lalter for me. BUT GUESS WHO SHOWED UP INSTEAD. THAT'S RIGHT, THE REASON I DIDN'T ROLL THE KNIGHTS GACHA. FUKKIN MORDRED AND NIGHTINGALE ARE BOTH HERE NOW. TIME TO MAKE A TEAM OUT OF THEM.

Also like, NP3 Fran and NP2 book now. And more copies of Serenity.
« Last post by Arraxis on July 16, 2018, 03:54:10 am »
Wow, you gotta ascend stuff, Geo~! Although I don't know how often you play, so for all I know it fine. Haha.

Also, everyone's favourite shopkeeper Da Vinci-chan decided to show up for me! I was kinda going for the CEs again, or maybe a second Medea Lily, but I'm not going to object to yet another rare Caster... although I really need lots and lots of Caster XP cards now. lol

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10