Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Other Games / Re: Meido RPG- A Wool-E Korp Experience!
« Last post by Arraxis on Today at 11:07:26 pm »
We gonna get a race queen series of everyone now? :P. But yeah, that looks pretty great! Also, Halloween Maho looks like Halloween Liz~
Mafia Vortex / Re: Bastard Mafia - Day 3
« Last post by Elvis Strunk on Today at 10:43:12 pm »
"Hehehe~ Bullseye." Chaos Man snaps his fingers. "I wasn't certain you hadn't visited me... until now~ As I said, I was attacked last night, and I suspect you're one of very few with such an ability to do so, so I wanted to draw out an answer. I think you may be telling the truth about at least that much, since you could have been tracked or I could have been watched, so lying would be bad. I'll say, then, Jynx may have been the one that attacked me, being redirected from targeting Arra, if the idea that he's a Vigilante holds true. Which means the other kill may have been blocked. If anyone blocked, or perhaps jailed, Marx, feel free to say so. Of course, there's no reason to think he would be the only other person that could be a killer, even in the Mafia, but! It would be progress."

"That aside, it's something Geo hinted at. I'll confirm. Duke contacted me a couple of nights back and attempted to get me to agree to something. It seems he only has one ability, it isn't harmful, and, based on both my experience and what Geo said, it's something that can be accepted or declined." He smiles. "A lot of this information is merely what my hunches have told me, and I'm sure you of all people know how dangerous I can be when I start to connect the dots, 'Fontana'."

"There's always the possibility that you, Geo, and Duke are all Mafia together, though."

"That's true, though throwing both of my allies under the bus when already suspicious myself is an odd strategy. I expect to end up dead, likely by the Town, even if everything I say is true and goes as I desire, the only benefit to my plan is to the Town. Thus, even for me, in a chaotic game like this, it's a little pointless. And, like I said, there hasn't been a single point in this game where I haven't been paying attention. I simply had no reason to directly benefit anyone, until now, seeing that I do, in fact, have an alignment. Which means it's time to slay the villains, so the heroes can fight on. ...though, I barely expect anything to happen in the hour and a half left of today."

Elvis shrugs. "Merely remember my claims when I turn up dead tomorrow... and, if I don't, well that speaks volumes. Of course, killing me would confirm my words, so the Mafia may decide not to do so, thus hoping to Lynch me on my survival and buy another Night to kill. That said, maybe it would be best for anyone left out there to focus on killing me tonight, so long as you can trust me not to be a paranoid gun owner after all. I may survive anyway, considering I seem to have survived last night, but... well, I can't account for every single possibility. Do as you will, trust what you can, and win."

"...I didn't even get any screentime this post," The Pantsless Wonder complains. "Maybe I should go hang out with Rev after all, at least he'd appreciate me!"

Chaos Man just pats her on the head.
« Last post by Marx-93 on Today at 10:12:23 pm »
"I hate to need to ask you this Elvis, but how do you know so much?"

"See, you suspecting me is easy to understand. You having your own list of suspects too. Now, having the idea that maybe some of those suspects are not mafia but independent it's harder to get, but still believable. However, distinguishing between good indies and bad indies, saying that Duke is not town but it's not dangerous somehow (with none of the external confirmations or cooperation Jynx had) ? Now that's a bit ridiculous. What makes you believe Ver or Geo might be dangerous, but Duke is not? Their actions during the day have all been fairly similar."

"You even claim to know for certainty that I never acted on you. That is indeed true, I have no problem admitting it. But what power does allow you to know that? You've claimed a lot of times to have no power, and your reveal does seem indeed to fit with a mostly passive skill set. Yet you know all of this. How?"

"Have you perhaps been contacting with someone during the night? It's the only way I believe you could theorize all this, while still fitting with your title and proclamations."
« Last post by Elvis Strunk on Today at 08:34:39 pm »
Wow, she looks really nice like that~ The dark outfit goes well with the color of her hair and her eyes. Not to mention the see-through sections, which carry just the right amount of allure. Joyeuse is looking spiffy, too. Overall I like the style of the art a lot.
« Last post by Revontulet on Today at 08:30:37 pm »
Race Queen Maho

« Last post by Elvis Strunk on Today at 08:29:35 pm »
"Why... why is everyone so perverted..." The Pantsless Wonder grumbles, looking between Rev and Geo.

"Well, it's an anime forum. Specifically, most, though not all, came because of an adult visual novel."

"Phrasing!"

"...what did I say? Anyway, good or evil, town or scum, we all stand united under the banner of pervertedness. Also several of us are into lolis, so you're screwed."

"Phrasing, again!"

"...what?"

The loli crosses her arms, looking away, and very pointedly steps on Rev's meat... lovers pizza.

"Hey, I still would've eaten it if you didn't want it."

"It's not the pizza I have a problem with, it's the lump of sausage that comes with it!"

"Phrasing~"

"I hate you so much."
Other Games / Re: Video Game Sales Topic
« Last post by Elvis Strunk on Today at 08:15:24 pm »
Started with IV myself, and, while I am family have likely played more of V in the end, IV will always be my favorite~ Probably put a couple hundred hours into the series. Elvis would definitely recommend it as something to try; I'd never had any interest in anything like it, or played a game in the genre, but I got into it pretty quickly.
Other Games / Re: Video Game Sales Topic
« Last post by Geocorn on Today at 08:12:56 pm »
It's similar to the first 2. some of the key differences are that workers don't "expire" so they can improve the land until they're killed or captured. Another big change was that there are no longer river tiles, rivers run between the tiles (I think this is the case with all the sequels too?) If you're used to the more recent releases, it will take a bit to get used to this one, a lot of gameplay differences starting with Civ 4. But yeah Civ is a great franchise, you should play it.
« Last post by Geocorn on Today at 08:07:10 pm »
Hmm, you both finger Duke then?

Hmm, he has indeed been quiet lately. I believe he has been trying to recruit people to join some sort of subgroup. The real question is whether this subgroup of his is a threat to town. Is it worth lynching him for? I still have hot dogs left over from when we lynched Meg. I do love burning and chaos after all! But I'll let the rest of ya'll decide what to do...
Also my mistake for mistaking Arra as our negative voter. I misread the vote counts. How can fluffy tails be guilty of anything?? Silly me.
« Last post by Revontulet on Today at 07:58:39 pm »
The Rev continues to snake along the floor as the Pantless Wonder walks around, he clingying to her leg. Occasionally he winces as if something is burning. As she looks down, he proffers a smile, and points to the pizza box strangely moving around with his body, almost as if its attached to him.

"But I brought you pizza as a wooing gift....you like Meat Lover's right?" 8)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10