Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Mafia Vortex / Re: Villain Mafia: Night 3
« Last post by Elvis Strunk on June 17, 2018, 11:40:15 pm »
"And so, the days ends! Hours late, but even the Joker must spend time with his dear old daddy. Whoever that is!"

The chairs buzz, shaking violently- but nothing happens to the people within them. "Such a shame that we didn't get to use such a fun set up. Anyway, go to bed, get some sleep, and get ready for violence! The day will begin at 7:00 PM tomorrow!"

The Joker jumps forward, grinning madly. "Make sure you send me your night actions!"
General Chat / Re: The almighty SPAM TOPIC!
« Last post by Geocorn on June 17, 2018, 07:04:04 pm »
well Chief just released another update for RA Hope. Having a dev making updates to games and releasing new games on a somewhat regular basis should go a long way to keeping the forum afloat.
Other Games / Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Last post by mikebrand83 on June 17, 2018, 02:28:02 pm »
Well, definitely not as lucky as those who NP3 her on just a few rolls of free quartz, lol.

Still, Im planning to throw every scrap of ticket and quartz I get from login, missions, bonds and event I can get my hands on at her (other than 30 paid quartz Im saving for the guaranteed rolls), and well see how far I can stretch my luck.
« Last post by AdaverXCII on June 17, 2018, 02:17:59 pm »
The forums feels rather quiet these days... :(

* AdaverXCII hugs Void.

Yeah, it had.

* Void cries

I miss the good old days... :'(

* AdaverXCII hugs Void some more.
« Last post by Void on June 17, 2018, 02:16:20 pm »

* AdaverXCII hugs Void.

Yeah, it had.

* Void cries

I miss the good old days... :'(
Okay... it's been a reaaaaaal long hiatus & I mean a damn long one.

So... I've been thinking as of late to post my writings here, but that's still up for debate. Not much time I have atm since I'm currently working on a very heavy cycle, maybe some time down the road, idk.

I've always loved creating stories in my own little world plus it'll be a shame to cut something short.

I'll see down the road if it's feasible to start again. There's been a lot of things that's been considered that made things more stable in the story so yeah...
« Last post by AdaverXCII on June 17, 2018, 02:12:50 pm »

* AdaverXCII hugs Void.

Yeah, it had.
« Last post by Void on June 17, 2018, 02:08:42 pm »
« Last post by BlackStarLine on June 17, 2018, 02:03:13 pm »
God damn it mike... I swear, you have the best luck...
« Last post by mikebrand83 on June 17, 2018, 10:55:37 am »
You don't get the damage point for doing that though, right?

I suppose it's a way to speed up farming once main event is done with, and after you've gotten 100m DP (or 200m BP, if you're going all out).

On another note, decided to burn my tickets and most of my remaining quartz now rather than save up for next banner/event... 10 minutes later:
Spoiler
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10