Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Other Games / Re: Adeptus Evangelion - Rebuild of Stupidity!
« Last post by Deeox2 on January 18, 2019, 06:39:31 am »
Oh, AdEva... How I missed ye~ I reread some choice passages, some of the ones I found particularly interesting.

I found it very interesting how Steiner states that he had found purpose in being a Pilot, but spends the vast amount of time for the rest of the game trying to grapple with his place in the organization. It's fascinating, and very well written. I wonder if Azami could have positioned herself in such a way as to pry him open, but we'll never know. That would have been very interesting to explore with you, Jynx, assuming that Phillip and Azami would have been able to reconstitute Steiner. I know Sachiko and Rabbit had conversations with Steiner, but they never really seemed to be able to dig in deep enough. I really wonder if we could have gotten deep enough to explore those feelings of inadequacy and not feeling like they belong. I WISH I COULD EXPLORE THOSE THEMES WITH YOU, JYNX.

As for Yuki and Takumi, I have the same compliments. Rev and Arra really were able to lay the emotional rockbed, providing much more stable characters. If we didn't have them, all we'd do is have the others lamenting their pains, and that's not fun if it's the only thing. I'm not trying to say you had more simple characters, but the real deep emotional stuff was likely to come far after, considering what Elvis has told me. Oh well~ But Takumi's commitment to Ishihara and Yuki's unyielding hero complex... Oh, man! Amazing!

Phillip! Oh, Phillip! I love how Phillip is proven right time and time again that anger and violence are justified. I was reading the first fight in the canon thread between Elidia and Phillip, and all the Pilots beat him into the ground emotionally. To see the gradual buildup as Azami works toward opening him up emotionally, and have him turn it around on her and provide immense support for her own trauma? Genius! God, that was amazing! I really would have liked to see them solidify their friendship more thoroughly and see if it could be truly be put to the test. Now that... Ooo. Shivers down my spine.

Elidia! Oh, Wooly! I have seen the light! You did such a good job! I love how Elidia was raised to see the world as an us against them narrative and how that reinforced itself through her own actions. With Azami and Phillip, she initiates fights with both of them, and only ends up flaring up the traumas of both of them, resulting in her being able to become a victim once again. I love it. I would have really liked her relationships with the other Pilots to shift a bit, though. If, for just a bit... She opened up to one of the Pilots she saw as an enemy, I would have loved to see the result! Even if the result was good or bad, it would have been spectacular! Their ideologies seemed so different but... Ugh! I wish I could have seen the end result of the conflict! I am nothing in the light of the Shambler!

ELVIS! God, all your NPCs were brilliant. You had all these concurrent side plots, people with their own agendas, pushing the Pilots this way and that. It was utterly amazing to watch. I loved how you were able to bring out the personalities of the NPCs in their interactions with the PCs. I loved seeing Darius' commitment to duty, but also to his friends. I loved seeing Gerard's goofy antics, but also the dark interior he was hiding beneath. I loved how Sachiko was dark and mysterious , but held a kind heart beneath it all. KNAT. Oh man, Knat. He was so kind, and he shouldered all the trauma he had just so none of the other new Pilots would be scared of the trauma they would receive through the same ordeal! AMAZING. SPECTACULAR. (Also Rabbit was very cute. I still wuv her.)

and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i guess i kinda got good at writing at the end. i love my gay daughter
Other Games / Re: Azur Lane
« Last post by mikebrand83 on January 13, 2019, 10:32:23 am »
Probabilities:
Amagi 2%, Ashigara 2.5%

Build results:
Amagi x3, Ashigara x0

... Good thing that I actually want Amagi.
General Chat / Re: The almighty SPAM TOPIC!
« Last post by WeAreTheMeta on January 10, 2019, 06:37:23 pm »
Excuse you, our Drapeau Blanc are of better quality than any white flag you can find anywhere else!
« Last post by Geocorn on January 10, 2019, 06:17:05 pm »
calling France superior in anything is the joke :P
« Last post by WeAreTheMeta on January 10, 2019, 02:32:41 pm »
In the fact our humor is superior :P
« Last post by [Astral|Zephyr] on January 10, 2019, 09:31:39 am »
Evidently yes.

Then where is the evidence? :P
« Last post by WeAreTheMeta on January 10, 2019, 09:06:48 am »
Evidently yes.
« Last post by [Astral|Zephyr] on January 10, 2019, 05:50:56 am »
French humor is superior one. He surrenders himself to the bad jokes

Is that how superiority works? ???
General Chat / Re: Mystical Hyperia Kotatsu Shrine: Waifu Claim Thread
« Last post by Geocorn on January 08, 2019, 09:23:46 pm »
If you're talking about the Vocaloid, you can have her. lol
Other Games / Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Last post by Geocorn on January 08, 2019, 09:22:47 pm »
I didn't know FGO would run on NOX. It won't even let me play it when I have USB debugging turned on my phone.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]