Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Mafia Vortex / Re: Villain Mafia: Day 1
« Last post by Gamerjunkie on June 11, 2018, 05:45:23 pm »
"I shall require clarification to answer properly. What precisely do you mean by 'what I am?' A priest? A villain? Or perhaps you mean something entirely different?"
« Last post by WeAreTheMeta on June 11, 2018, 04:36:40 pm »
"Generalizing all interaction between an adult and a child as being a proof of the person in question being a lolicon doesn't seem like something that shall bring appropriate result. After all, with such criteria, I would fit too.

On another note, priest, could you inform us as to the event that lead you to be what you are? We grew aware of humanity's potential to counter entropy in some cases long ago, but such a breach of causality itself is new to us. If it could be replicated, it could be extremely useful, since it would mean we would no longer be limited to young female subject, but use any human instead. From our understanding of human's psyche, it also appear it would lead to us to be more...accepted. You do seem generally extremely protective of children after all."

Climbing on a nearby fence to be at eye level with the alien, the incubator tilt it's head, mimicking body language conveying confusion in a way to be more easily understood

"You seem to be under the mistaken belief we wish to kill/beat you, we care about our live, and that you can kill us. I wish to make sure you are aware these are all wrong. Our objective has always been, and will always be, the prevention of the heat death of the universe. Our live do not matter, and the best you could do is destroying a lot of our bodies, as such, nothing that happen here will actually expand our lifespan. Unless we do reverse entropy that is, but it doesn't seem any new puella magi will be made here."
Other Games / Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Last post by Arraxis on June 11, 2018, 04:13:22 pm »
« Last post by Meliran on June 11, 2018, 04:00:38 pm »

Hm, carrying a young girl like a princess? I wonder...
« Last post by Gamerjunkie on June 11, 2018, 03:50:04 pm »
"...As you can see, I am quite clearly standing. I am many things, but I am not a pedophile."
« Last post by Meliran on June 11, 2018, 03:37:03 pm »
Morality is of no concern. Nothing matters but making mother happy. And you people aren't helping matters, so I guess I'll just have to destroy you.

W-Wait a second... You're not kneeling before God at all! You're just sneaking a peek at my panties! You perverted priest!

« Last post by Gamerjunkie on June 11, 2018, 03:31:11 pm »
"You think our gracious host, mad though he may be, would end us all on our first day? No, that serves no purpose. He wishes to see us destroy ourselves as we search for the true culprits. He enjoys watching people suffer, and a bomb is too quick for his purposes."

As do you. But I won't let you have that ending. If the world ends, so long as mother is all right, that's all that matters.

"As a man of god, it pains me to admit it, but yes. And really... 'Won't let me have that ending...?'"

The priest shakes his head.

"Tell me, little girl. What makes you any better than those gathered here? We are all villains, as you may recall. How far are you willing to go? Are you beyond petty morality?"
« Last post by Meliran on June 11, 2018, 03:20:19 pm »
"You think our gracious host, mad though he may be, would end us all on our first day? No, that serves no purpose. He wishes to see us destroy ourselves as we search for the true culprits. He enjoys watching people suffer, and a bomb is too quick for his purposes."

As do you. But I won't let you have that ending. If the world ends, so long as mother is all right, that's all that matters.
Other Games / Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Last post by BlackStarLine on June 11, 2018, 02:39:25 pm »
So. I rolled a 10 roll last night around 4am BST... Results? Instant NP2 Scathach. Boy was I happy.
« Last post by Gamerjunkie on June 11, 2018, 02:15:59 pm »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]