Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
"MURDER!"

The prince cries. Despite not knowing any (most) of the guests, he felt sorry regardless.

"Haven't I seen enough good people die? Not even a night's rest and we've lost one."

He looks around at the incoming crowd and thinks hard,

Impossible! How could one of these people carry out an assassination without notice? Truly one cannot judge a person by their appearance.

Leif manages to spot one in the crowd whom he recognized but was taken aback.

"L-Lewyn? Prince Lewyn of Silesse? Why are you here? ... You look... different..."

What was it that struck Leif as odd about the man? His demeanour? His clothes? There was a certain uncanny presence surrounding him, at least around the Lewyn he knew. This man was clearly different, yet similar. A doppelganger perhaps?
Mafia Vortex / Re: Fire Emblem Mafia - Day 1 - Yilisstol
« Last post by WeAreTheMeta on Today at 04:55:53 pm »
"Tch, one less meatshield, and on top of it someone managed to prevent my magic last night."
Tharja starts gathering more materials in a corner, mumbling about needing more powerful rituals.
Mafia Vortex / Re: Fire Emblem Mafia - Evening 0 - Talys
« Last post by Meliran on Today at 03:41:47 pm »
Severa looks up, her last breath fading from her lips. An image of Robin appears above her, smiling ever peacefully. This may be a hallucination, but it may be the only time for her to ever tell Robin her true feelings.

Wait, true feelings? Who would ever like that idiot?

And then she died.
Mafia Vortex / Re: Fire Emblem Mafia (2) - Signup Thread
« Last post by Jynx on Today at 03:41:35 pm »
Apologies for the slight delay with which Day 1 started.

I also apologise sincerely for any confusion concerning Day+Night 0.
Mafia Vortex / Re: Fire Emblem Mafia - Day 1 - Yilisstol
« Last post by Jynx on Today at 03:39:16 pm »
Soon, the sun was down, and everyone retired for sleep. Some simply slept onto the ground, the fertile island providing comfortable spots for everyone. Others reached the nearest village, and passed there the night.

And then... The sun rose again, and everyone woke up in a comfortable bed, one worthy of a royal.
Everyone got out of their room, to find themselves in a huge, but completely empty, castle. Only some of them can recognise it as the castle of Yilisstol, the capital of the Haildom of Yilisse.

And yet, only 14 of them answer the call.
The last one is found in her bed, as if she was peacefully asleep. And yet, it is clear what happened...

Meliran was Severa, Mercenary. She was a Mason, aligned with the Divine Dragons.

With 14 alives, it takes 8 votes to lynch.

Player list
1. Mrgw4, as Erk
2. Meliran, as Severa
3. Arraxis, as Robin
4. Revontulet, as Celica
5. WeAretheMeta, as Tharja
6. WhydidIbuytheunionrigate, as Leif
7. Pal, as Alm
8. Elvis Strunk, as Matthew
9. Woolyshambler, as Ephraim
10. Gamerjunkie, as Beruka
11. Duke Rockhopper, as Lucina
12. Verthand, as Serra
13. John Titor, as Lewyn
14. Merne23, as Nephenee
15. Marx93, as Pent

Day 1 will end on the 19th of November, 15:00 UTC.
« Last post by Verthand on Today at 03:37:00 pm »
Well, more or less, but yeah i think day 1 is usually less useful than others since noone has night results to share. But they arent completely useless, if a player RPs a protagonist or important character of a certain theme, and noone contests it, its as good as an identity claim. Also, sometimes the RP can make ppl suspicious, i remember in Sengoku Jidai Mafia 1 revontulet died night 1 because of his RP, and he was the mafia strongman lol. This could have turned different if he lived one extra night? Who knows.

But then, taking in consideration everyone picked their character in here, and there are no identity claims to make, an evening 0 will make things go faster. I guess one change in the rules lead to the other.
General Chat / Re: The almighty SPAM TOPIC!
« Last post by WeAreTheMeta on Today at 11:58:42 am »
Senpai is so kind, using his kouhai's system!
« Last post by WeAreTheMeta on Today at 11:54:42 am »
I am for them, day0 are useless, so making them at the same time as night 0 is useful
Other Games / Re: Fire Emblem
« Last post by Duke Rockhopper on Today at 08:23:59 am »
Only 5* I've got recently is Klein. I didn't even know you could summon him at 5* o.O (got like five 4* kleins which have now all been outdone >>)

I'm glad to see they're adding weapon refinery. Finally, Lyndis shall be good again :D

Alphonse is VERY strong at max level. So are Sharena and Anna, but Alphonse is far better, and Sharena doesn't get a crit skill through regular levelling >>

* Duke is not annoyed at that. Ho boy, no~
« Last post by Duke Rockhopper on Today at 08:20:41 am »
Wait, THAT'S what evenings are for?!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10