Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Other Games / Re: Adeptus Evangelion - Rebuild of Stupidity!
« Last post by Arraxis on Today at 10:30:04 am »
But I'm pretty sure you're playing as Shinji in that? Don't quote me on it.

Funny thing: In my other AdEva game, I was planning on using the Tridents if I was ever called on to guest GM as part of the Australian Resistant Movement to UN/China control.
« Last post by Jynx on Today at 10:07:26 am »
Oh, it's Dee, it's all about the yuri, isn't it? :P
It was cute, though, thanks for sharing~

I think I got interested into Girlfriend of Steel when I was on an Evangelion rampage, a couple of years ago. Even as a fan, though, the synopsis didn't look too interesting... Mostly because I don't think I'd have liked to romance Shinji. Definitely not.

By the way, jynx, we can haz your avy full size? >_>

Pro-tip: search for the image with Chrome or just type into Google the words that appear on the pic. ::)
« Last post by Deeox2 on Today at 01:26:25 am »
Oh so that's where that Eva is from. I read about it on the Evangelion wiki. Tangential note, but I really like some of the alternate mecha in the expanded Eva universe. I'm very partial to the T-RIDEN-T land cruiser from Girlfriend of Steel. It was used by an Impact Survivor in one of the AdEva campaigns on the 1d4chan wiki, and I thought it was pretty neat to include something from the expanded Eva universe, since no one seems to ever bring that stuff up in the west. Maybe because no one likes that stuff, but one can select minute things that they like.

Anyway, I wanted to bring up another short film that I think I found during Leda's AdEva campaign? Some time around then. Here.
Other Games / Re: The Perv Strikes. ~Monstere Revolution~ A Pervtacular RPG!
« Last post by Pal on Today at 01:25:47 am »
I just want to get on with the story. Not crunch numbers...
« Last post by Pal on Today at 01:25:04 am »
I've never seen it before. Hands look a bit weird.

By the way, jynx, we can haz your avy full size? >_>
« Last post by Jynx on Today at 01:09:44 am »
I know everyone must have already seen this twice, given how old it is, but... Yeah, it's really a good animation, and I literally had not seen it until a couple of hours ago, so... Maybe someone's as out of touch as me ::)

Wish one of our synch experiments ended up like that
If we're changing over, I guess we should grab new sheets.
http://www.evilhat.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Fate-Core-Character-Sheet.pdf
https://fate-srd.com/fate-core/

there's that one link again. And my currently active characters are all geared up to either stay in Accelerated or go over to Core.
« Last post by Pal on July 26, 2017, 09:22:53 pm »
I'd just put a spacer, otherwise it might get confusing, and hard to find something referenced in the past.

I think I'd rather stick with acc, if we could, just because it seems simpler (and I like my game mechanics simple :P).
Feel free, I was planning on moving away from the Iron Mountains on the 3rd official day...
« Last post by Merne23 on July 26, 2017, 07:34:13 pm »
First order of business, changing over from Accelerated to regular Fate system.

http://www.evilhat.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Fate-Accelerated-Core-Conversion-Guide.pdf

Secondly, BSL do you mind me pushing you away from the Iron Mountains? This is a choice, not me telling you to link up with the others.

Third off, when we're ready I'll open up a new thread so I can actually actively affect the thing unless you convince me that tacking on to what's there is best.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10