Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Mafia Vortex / Re: Death Note Mafia - Day 3
« Last post by Meliran on Today at 07:03:15 pm »
Some non-vicious fiend visited Jynx last night! :o
« Last post by WeAreTheMeta on Today at 05:37:08 pm »
"While part of me is cheering for our success at surviving once again, the cynical I am can't help but fear because of the possibility that names have actually been written within the death note, only with a delay, as Kira has proven to be able to.

Of course, I have no particular reason to doubt Jynx, it's just that I'm still trusting people who have obviously worked in the task force's best interest, like Wooly or Rev, more than someone whose only success is not having death in the night he possess the death note, which is once again an obvious thing to do if they are truly able to delay, which isn't something I thought about at first."
« Last post by Duke Rockhopper on Today at 05:37:04 pm »
"This time, I believe I will have to step forward and get us going somewhere, lest we sit on our laurels forever. I move to have everyone declare their roles and actions of the previous night. Naturally, I will start. My name is Kanzo Mogi, and my role is that of the Task Force-Aligned Officer of the Law. My ability is to select someone to follow through the night and discover what actions, if any, they perform. I used my ability last night, and discovered that Wooly purposefully did not act last night. I would like to ask why, after a night of indecision had already passed, you yet again did not act and we yet again had no deaths."
« Last post by Elvis Strunk on Today at 05:30:06 pm »
Once more, all twelve of those gathered find themselves meeting again, exchanging pointless glances between each other.

It seems nobody died last night.

This time, no message plays from any of the screens around the room, assuring them of justice and hope. The only sound aside from the beating of their hearts and the breath in their lungs comes from the clock, ticking ever closer to night, and the inevitable ending to this game of cat and mouse...

Alias List
1: Geocorn
2: woolyshambler
3: Gamerjunkie
4: Merne23
5: Arraxis
6: Pal
7: Meliran
8: Jynx
9: Revontulet
10: Duke Rockhopper
11: Verthand
12: WeAreTheMeta

Day 3 has begun.
With 12 alive, it takes 7 to arrest.
Deadline: September 22nd 4:00 PM EST
Mafia Vortex / Re: Death Note Mafia - Night 2
« Last post by Revontulet on Today at 05:26:59 pm »
*Thread fistbump* 8)
Other Games / Re: Meido RPG- A Wool-E Korp Experience!
« Last post by woolyshambler on Today at 11:23:58 am »
I love it.  Really underscores some of the meta themes with our recycled adeva cast in mrpg, albeit not directly.  If I could paint as well as I do pharmacology... damn it.
« Last post by Arraxis on Today at 11:18:06 am »
Wow, that Maho Doppleganger pic turned out incredible. Those particle effects and colours~!
« Last post by Revontulet on Today at 11:16:17 am »
* Revontulet pets a Meta~
« Last post by WeAreTheMeta on Today at 11:14:46 am »
I shall stop pestering for more jaho for a while, I have seen enough cuteness
« Last post by Revontulet on Today at 10:56:56 am »
Indeed, my treasure trove of commissions are finally coming due~

Now then...
Another gift

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10