I declare that I know how penguins taste like, and it's not really bad~
Not bad at all~
Mafia Vortex / Re: Bastard Mafia - Day 2
« Last post by Elvis Strunk on Today at 11:12:45 am »
"See, Jynx gets it."

"...gets what?"

"America!"

"..."

"Hey, aren't you still technically on the stand? Shouldn't you be saying things?"

"I think that stopped existing once that post was made. Nobody pays attention to continuity anyway."

"Well Jynx is the judge, so the witness stand still probably exists somewhere."

"Is judge a role?"

"I think it's just a flavor thing."

"But what would it taste like?"

"Penguins, probably."

"Lewd."

"Very lewd."
Other Games / Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Last post by Elvis Strunk on Today at 11:09:20 am »
Caved in, bought a bit of Quartz that I probably shouldn't have, got a 5* CE~ It was Black Grail, though. A shame, it seems useful loli CE shall forever be out of Elvis' reach... What? No, it's not like I only wanted it because it had a cute Illya on it or anything!

Elvis will just try again on the rerun next year.
« Last post by Jynx on Today at 11:08:28 am »
Wait, what happened to my trial...? I'm the judge, I need a defence attorney to cross-examine the witness statement!

Also, there's no Court Record either, so I guess this is one of those statements where I just have to press randomly until something happens? I hate those.

Anyhow. Day Extension~
And isn't America the whole reason we're here to begin with?
« Last post by Elvis Strunk on Today at 10:58:00 am »
"Oh right. As far as this bandwagon goes, there is one thing I noticed that was suspicious. Meg wasn't following our vote earlier, even though she did so yesterday." Chaos Man shrugs, as a boss dies on his game. "Hah, victory. Anyway. It could be because she targeted me that day, so she fell under our control that's so awesome we're not aware we have it. At the same time, Duke says he visited us, and he's not being mind controlled, though. Maybe it legitimately only works on lolicons."

"That's stupid, there was clearly no gameplay mechanic involved in Meg's brainwashing."

"Or is that what they WANT you to think?"

"...who is 'they' in this instance?"

"America."

"Nani."

"That's Japanese again! You're clearly working with America!"

"...nani."
« Last post by Revontulet on Today at 10:53:24 am »
Day Extension! [/b]

"Why, you might ask? Why not!? Id blame too much estrogen, but Im thankful I really wasnt turned to a woman....regardless of Vertys desires >>  Though that said, Im gunna trust Verty on his Mason reveal. Sure that makes no sense because I voted for him the other day, but ill ask you - does anytbing in here make sense?"

The Rev lounges on his chaise and puffs away in his pipe.  The scent wafts and assuages the nostrils, much like crisp fresh aroma of laundered pantsu and vanilla scones.

"As for your question Marx, its quite simply, a pimpslap simply puts a ho in place~ tho tis been known to cockblock many a punk ass. As for here, who knows?"
Other Games / Re: Adeptus Evangelion - Iota
« Last post by Jynx on Today at 10:51:57 am »
The view is nice. Soothing, even, despite the suffocating heat, still air and implacable sun. The buildings close-by, surrounding the school, houses for the innocents they try to protect. The distant skyscrapers shining in the sunlight, symbol of mankind's pride, the towers defying God's messengers. Beyond them, the ocean, painted in red, constant reminder of the long war still ongoing; not merely the fight against the Angels, but the one for their very own survival. In a way, everything reminds him of his mission; of his duty. He failed, he doubted - but he is going to redeem himself, no matter the cost. The German's eyes narrow, slightly, as his resolve is strengthened. He may waver, at times, but he will not yield. No more.

His silent observations are distracted by Anatoly's friendly voice. No matter what he thinks or says, the Russian is always kind, at times even infuriatingly so. Steiner cannot really forget what he said to him - he never mustered enough courage to properly apologise, either. And yet, he never seemed to mind, and certainly not now, while he gives his hand as if it was the most natural thing in the world, happiness and warmth radiating from his person. The natural comparison between the Russian's strength and his own short temper and frailty makes him just uncomfortable.
"Ah... Thanks, Anatoly. It was the same for me." His tone rather neutral, Steiner weakly shakes his hand, offering him a somewhat false smile - feeling even more guilty for not being able to reciprocate - before turning to face the city, once again.

The view of Phillip's scarred body doesn't escape from his eyes. He did not have a clear idea of what had happened to the Irishman - and, to be honest, he did not even want to know. If he had little to share with most of the others, he really had nothing in common with him - and, at least, it seemed he knew as well, saving both of them from what would have been just a very awkward situation. At times, he'd merely use his superior force to obtain what he needed. Simple, and natural.
« Last post by Elvis Strunk on Today at 10:49:33 am »
The Pantsless Wonder watches as Vert attempts to... invite... Rev into something strange. "Wow. He heard my horrid tale and still wishes to brave that landscape, such an amazing person."

"He's definitely going to get an STD," Chaos Man murmurs, tapping away on his tablet.

"Are you playing Fate Grand Order in the middle of Mafia?"

"No." He pauses. "...yes."

The loli just shakes her head. "Anyway, it seems we're pretty popular, even Duke visited us."

"Wait, doesn't that only make two people, and even then we aren't sure of the other one?"

"Oh, right. I guess I just assume everyone wants to come and watch me sleep~"

"I thought you didn't want that to happen?"

"Well, I'll still call the cops, but it's nice to be noticed."

"Mm." The hero keeps tapping away on his tablet, only half paying attention.

"I think Meg might die soon."

"Mm."

"Should we change our vote back to her?"

"Nah, too easy. Make people work for it, way more dramatic that way. I'm sure they'll get there. ...probably."

"Vert also accused you of being a Joker."

"Well that was one of my theories presented about the suspect."

"Which is you."

"Mm."

"Gonna comment?"

Chaos Man continues tapping away on his tablet.

"...that's about what I expected."
« Last post by Merne23 on Today at 10:44:07 am »
Vote: Meliran

"Die~"

Krieger giggles and scampers out of the room again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10