Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Mafia Vortex / Re: Secret Hitler, Loligarchy Edition
« Last post by mrgw4 on Today at 12:14:13 am »
Mrgw flip closed his pocket watch and casually clips closed his binder of paperwork. 'Well that was interesting, the end was tighter than I would have liked though I'll take the outcome. That said I guess I should explain a little. Why did I not enact a loli policy? That I thought that would be obvious. The first time I drew LLF so no reason not to give the two Ls and the second time was to finalize the trust which in turn caused more suspicion on everyone else as one loligarchist was in the trusted catagory. Also because we'd won by the time I got to make a second choice as long as noone did anything stupid...like give verth the presidency...instead of your ally... who had already gained everyone's trust by picking 2 liberal policies and making all his moves seem clear and open with valid reasoning the entire game...'

Glares at Mel. 'I swear if the game had fallen through because of that I'd have found and strangled you with these guns of mine.' Flexes. 'Though yeah, verth had it down. I would have played identically if liberal and just not fudged my reasoning so much as I was in the posts that I did. ::) My plan through that was along the lines of gaining trust through supposed clear actions then wait for suspicion to reach a peak and grab hold of that to get Aus elected. Which is what happened. So guess that's a plus :) Anywhom thanks for the game and well played all.'
General Chat / Re: The almighty SPAM TOPIC!
« Last post by Geocorn on April 24, 2018, 04:27:10 pm »
I was just reminded I saw this on Steam last week Purrfect Date
Other Games / Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Last post by mikebrand83 on April 24, 2018, 09:31:14 am »
Mike you already have NP3 Waver. Isn't that enough for you.
Well, I'm hoping for a chance to summon him on my alt account too, but we'll have to see if ~10 tickets and 40 quartz will be enough.

But yeah, I certainly won't say no to an NP5 Waver.

He wants NP5 Waver so he can start getting them sparks that are impossible to ever actually use~
Spoiler
Already got 3 of those thanks to my 6th, 7th, and 8th copies of Vlad... Still not fully sure whether I want to laugh or cry about that.
« Last post by Arraxis on April 24, 2018, 06:30:01 am »
He wants NP5 Waver so he can start getting them sparks that are impossible to ever actually use~
« Last post by Gamer-chan on April 24, 2018, 05:27:38 am »
oh hello there iskandar how are you today
Nice one. I'm still wating for Waver to enter the rotation before I do any rolls.
Mike you already have NP3 Waver. Isn't that enough for you.
« Last post by mikebrand83 on April 24, 2018, 05:22:01 am »
oh hello there iskandar how are you today
Nice one. I'm still wating for Waver to enter the rotation before I do any rolls.
« Last post by Charles Flyingpad on April 23, 2018, 04:24:07 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

Don't call it a grave, ladies and gentlemen. It is the future you chose.

It didn't have to be like this.

You could have prevented this.

You only had to listen.
« Last post by WeAreTheMeta on April 23, 2018, 07:17:53 am »
*Tries to sneak away, afraid of what the-one-he-snuggled will do to him when he is remembered*
« Last post by Arraxis on April 23, 2018, 06:27:48 am »
One of my friends got both Broskander and Angra Mainyu.
« Last post by Arraxis on April 23, 2018, 06:26:56 am »
"I'm afraid you failed my loyalty test. You think I'd give you a loaded gun? You shall be sent straight to the salt mines! Elvis shall be required to run games in return for payment in chocolate milk. Charles shall also go to the gulag! Geo... eh, I haven't decided yet. Meliran, though I disapprove of some of her methods, was undeniably useful. She shall have limited dispensation to distribute freckles. Mrgw can rule over Jerusalem as I care not for it so long as it is not in sole possession of Israel."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10