Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Other Games / Re: Fate/Grand Order
« Last post by mikebrand83 on Today at 10:45:44 am »
Gawddamn. I must have somehow activated a temporary EX Luck up skill tonight.

First I got Shirou with just a handful of tickets and quartz, now Ive just gotten my hands on Fell Reincarnation Robin in FEH with the free summon.
Hyperspace Events / Re: Valentine's Day 18 Contest - Best HS Waifu/OTP
« Last post by Arraxis on Today at 09:13:02 am »
Go go Meli making a sweet story~!
« Last post by Arraxis on Today at 07:25:18 am »
Lucky bastard. I didn't get any of the CEs. Bog standard 1 4*CE and a bunch of 3*s. Highlight was Gil-kun, but I'll end up getting him in the FP gatcha anyway.
« Last post by mikebrand83 on Today at 07:16:53 am »
As is a certain Shirou for those interested in that kind of thing~
I guess the greed sensor detected that I genuinely wasnt aiming for him, and just wanted the Kiss Your Hand as well as the Teacher and I CEs? Because I ended up with him instead.
« Last post by Elvis Strunk on Today at 06:26:13 am »
nobody uses my Servants

Probably because I refuse to level them~ Id say that Jack DID get a lot of use though, if only compared to all my other guys. Maybe a thousand, fifteen hundred Friend Points total~

But I was well aware I would never reach my true FP potential when I decided to keep Nursery Rhyme in my list rather than Waver~ Playing how I want simply requires some sacrifices for the sake of freedom...

On an unrelated note, the Boys Collection gacha has begun! Gil and Astolfo are now available~ As is a certain Shirou for those interested in that kind of thing~
« Last post by Verthand on Today at 06:00:27 am »
With barely hours to go, I finished all 100 quests and the final quest! Victory for penguins everywhere!

Also yes that Jack is adorable please post more

Congratz /me hugs Duke

Man i wonder how many millions friends points you ppl with jack got in this event lol. I love my carmilla though she was my first servant and saved my ass many times since my first fight :3
Other Games / Re: Mike's Games Giveaway
« Last post by mikebrand83 on Today at 04:49:45 am »
I have one Steam code and one Nintendo Switch code for The Fall Part 2: Unbound to give away.

For those who have played The Fall, this is a direct continuation of the story, but the puzzles, combat gameplay, and the engine in general is much more polished (now includes full voice acting). For those who haven't played the original, The Fall 2 starts with an optional story recap you can watch to provide an overview of the plot.

Anyway, activating the Steam code pretty straightforward, but the Switch version may require you to create an Australian region eShop account, but here's a guide if you need to do that.

P.S.
Still have NekoPara Vol. 1, if anyone wants that.

P.P.S.
The Fall 2 trailers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBnwZffL9X8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJMOybv2DAA
Create n' Share / Re: Hyperspace Genderbending
« Last post by Duke Rockhopper on Today at 02:29:37 am »
Create n' Share / Re: Hyperspace Genderbending
« Last post by Arraxis on Today at 01:56:13 am »
Where are the shaman girls?
Spoiler
« Last post by Duke Rockhopper on Today at 01:33:32 am »
With barely hours to go, I finished all 100 quests and the final quest! Victory for penguins everywhere!

Also yes that Jack is adorable please post more
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10