The Hyperspace Forums

General => General Chat => Topic started by: Ledabot on November 05, 2014, 06:42:49 am

Title: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Ledabot on November 05, 2014, 06:42:49 am
SUNRIDER FORUM RP THREAD

A thread where you can... or can't be yourself? Your all chunis, so you should have no troubles with this stuff.

Setting: Since it is Evils birthday on the day of creation,the first setting will be a room full of cake and beer and other party things. Don't think your stuck here though! This is your adventure. You can go somewhere else if you like but it wont be much fun unless you go with others.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on November 04, 2014, 10:54:26 pm
(http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130119153126/fireemblem/images/c/c1/Nowi.jpg)

AK:  I has arrived with a gift!  hmm, I should introduce my self I suppose. For now, I shall be called...

AkiKotori!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Commander Zaelthul on November 04, 2014, 11:18:57 pm
//This is going to end in horror. Do I even dare get involved in this?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on November 04, 2014, 11:19:42 pm
I suppose you should all just bow down to me, or face annihilation.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Ledabot on November 05, 2014, 07:24:23 am
Ledabot walks in to the room. All he sees is piles of gifts, cake and beer and AkiKotori.

"Hello. I am Ledabot. I am a robot. I still eat food."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 04, 2014, 11:34:32 pm
*walks in, looking around*

Hello... How is everyone?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on November 04, 2014, 11:49:17 pm
*leans shaft backwards*
"Hello. How is myself..."
*spin 180 and take jojo pose*

"Too bored."


// gotta get used to the proper terms D:

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 05, 2014, 12:05:40 am
Bored? Why? It's a birthday party, there's bound to be something to do...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on November 05, 2014, 12:16:17 am
"Have any of you seen any lolis around? I have to *ahem* spread the good word of my lord."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 05, 2014, 12:31:51 am
I... don't think so...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on November 05, 2014, 12:33:47 am
*points to the gift*
"I bet you will find some there...

now don't mind me but I'll be laying down in the floor. Don't mind me."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 05, 2014, 12:36:31 am
The floor? Isn't that... a bit uncomfortable?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Ledabot on November 05, 2014, 12:53:30 am
Ledabot folds himself into a chair.

"I am now a chair. You can sit on me if you like."

He does with with a face that might be an attempt at a grin but kinda looks creepy.

(https://33.media.tumblr.com/c8f7d8cc9e81fbbb33bb0214bf648564/tumblr_ndcv6tAC2T1s22704o1_500.gif)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 05, 2014, 12:56:59 am
U-Uh... I-I'm good... B-But t-thank you for offering...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on November 05, 2014, 01:02:25 am
reminds me of transformers g1 when autobots morph to a throne for optimus.

"I get to watch from below my friend. Loli is coming."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on November 05, 2014, 01:13:26 am
*Gathers up lolis to "spread" the good word to.*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 05, 2014, 01:18:57 am
It's happening again...
The kookie korner will not be denied, it seems.

*pal debates whether or not to join in*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Endershadow on November 05, 2014, 10:04:18 am
For a second I thought this was going to turn into a second image spam thread.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 05, 2014, 02:01:53 am
Nah, just normal spam.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Endershadow on November 05, 2014, 10:07:55 am
Nah, just normal spam.

Ah, then I'll bring some obligatory spam in.

(http://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/trackback-spam.jpg)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 05, 2014, 02:23:29 am
*sits down on the couch*

Anyways... It seems a bit quiet now...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on November 05, 2014, 02:25:59 am
"I feel pain that I have not spied panties yet."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 05, 2014, 02:32:51 am
"I feel pain that I have not spied panties yet."
Spoiler alert (not really)
Witches' uniforms don't normally include pants.
Reason
(http://i.imgur.com/UudENGu.jpg)
Thus my current outfit
(http://i.imgur.com/p4MYSET.jpg)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 05, 2014, 02:35:18 am
He meant underwear, not trousers.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 05, 2014, 02:39:34 am
He meant underwear, not trousers.
(I know that... Look back at the pictures in the spoilers... especially the one labeled "My current outfit.")
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 05, 2014, 02:41:08 am
I did... ???
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on November 05, 2014, 02:45:57 am
"But... witches wear pants.

very short pants.

its on their official announcements."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 05, 2014, 03:02:17 am
"But... witches wear pants.

very short pants.

its on their official announcements."
:o

:-[

I-I must have not gotten the memo... W-wait... Oh no... A-all I have are the short skirts that go with my more formal uniforms... I'll have to go with one of those for now... I hate being transferred, never know what the new rules are until I've gone and accidentally broken one...  I'll be back...

*leaves quickly*

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 05, 2014, 12:12:21 pm
A young girl walks into the room, face buried in a book. After a few steps, she looks around, realizing she has no idea where she is. She does what she normally does in such situations; ignores everything (especially the cake and alcohol) and continues reading. A gun can be seen sticking out of a holster on her waist, and she seems to have a strap of grenades around her chest. Oddly, her hair seems white as snow, and her skin nearly the same.

//Here's Elvis, getting all detailed in the comedy roleplaying topic. This thread should go interesting places.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Commander Zaelthul on November 05, 2014, 04:13:35 am
Meanwhile at the Legion of Doom Cynics.

Commander Zael'thul is sitting at his desk, pushing paperwork

"Geeze, I really need to find a swifter solution to this."
*Shuffles a couple of papers and checks his computer*
"Oh? It's my trusty lieutenant, Elvis' birthday. Eh, doesn't concern me too much I'll just send a gift."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on November 05, 2014, 12:21:00 pm
A young girl walks into the room, face buried in a book. After a few steps, she looks around, realizing she has no idea where she is. She does what she normally does in such situations; ignores everything (especially the cake and alcohol) and continues reading. A gun can be seen sticking out of a holster on her waist, and she seems to have a strap of grenades around her chest. Oddly, her hair seems white as snow, and her skin nearly the same.

//Here's Elvis, getting all detailed in the comedy roleplaying topic. This thread should go interesting places.

A dark haired gothic loli approaches her. "Well hello there, who are you?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on November 05, 2014, 04:17:37 am
*Squirms towards her, still on the floor*
"Hmmm..... "

*Gets up*

"Hello. My name... shall now be AkioKlaus. Yes. That is good. Akio Klaus."

//reminds me of ur eva char
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 05, 2014, 12:25:17 pm
The Elvis walks into the Legion of Cynics office, wearing a regular paper bag over it's head, with a dorky face drawn on it. It does an interpretive dance, which magically gets turned into words, written in the air in pink. "I feel I should state that it's not actually my birthday." The Elvis then dances out a window, which then explodes for no reason. The glass shards are then sucked into a black hole which strangely doesn't suck up the rest of the base.

Back at the party room, the white haired girl reaches into one of the many fully stuffed pockets of her army vest, pulling out a small object, which she begins aiming at the strange and quite suspicious person approaching her. She doesn't throw the item, nor does she offer any words in response.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on November 05, 2014, 04:23:38 am
*walks up towards the object, until it touch his chest*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 05, 2014, 12:31:20 pm
The girl puts the item, seemingly some sort of rock, back into her pocket. She pulls her gun, putting it against the stranger's head. With her free hand, she reaches into her underwear, pulls out two dice, and rolls them on a conveniently located table. She scowls at the roll, which seems to be two sevens, and fires the gun. Though the gun had been pointed at the stranger's head, the bullet managed to miss entirely. Picking up her book, the white haired girl walks to a corner of the room, still scowling.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on November 05, 2014, 12:36:20 pm
*Squirms towards her, still on the floor*
"Hmmm..... "

*Gets up*

"Hello. My name... shall now be AkioKlaus. Yes. That is good. Akio Klaus."

//reminds me of ur eva char

Spoiler
(https://i.imgur.com/zhDw6Wk.png)

The girl puts the item, seemingly some sort of rock, back into her pocket. She pulls her gun, putting it against the stranger's head. With her free hand, she reaches into her underwear, pulls out two dice, and rolls them on a conveniently located table. She scowls at the roll, which seems to be two sevens, and fires the gun. Though the gun had been pointed at the stranger's head, the bullet managed to miss entirely. Picking up her book, the white haired girl walks to a corner of the room, still scowling.

*The gothic loli continues approaching* "Well there's no need to be so hostile, you're among friends here."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 05, 2014, 12:40:25 pm
*The gothic loli continues approaching* "Well there's no need to be so hostile, you're among friends here."

The girl's scowl deepens as she notices yet another suspicious person approaching. At the word 'friends', the girl seems to begin growling. Her eyes fill with hatred, and her hair seems to develop so much static that it raises above her head. A moment later, however, her appearance has returned to normal, if it ever changed at all. She reaches into yet another pocket, fishing through it for a while, before pulling out a notepad and a pen. She writes "Go away." and then turns her attention back to her book, which seems to be about some sort of advanced mathematics.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 05, 2014, 04:38:27 am
*a black cat with a red scarf walks up to the white-haired girl and stares at her, unblinking*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Commander Zaelthul on November 05, 2014, 04:38:39 am
The Elvis walks into the Legion of Cynics office, wearing a regular paper bag over it's head, with a dorky face drawn on it. It does an interpretive dance, which magically gets turned into words, written in the air in pink. "I feel I should state that it's not actually my birthday." The Elvis then dances out a window, which then explodes for no reason. The glass shards are then sucked into a black hole which strangely doesn't suck up the rest of the base.
"Welp, now that I know that at least I can go back to my paper wo-"
*An apple hits the back of his head*
"AGHH! God damn it...."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on November 05, 2014, 04:40:43 am
"Hmm. Well then, nice."

"Excuse me, please stay here. Please. Stay and don't move. I'll go and change my pants."

*Hurries off*

"Good luck on your next encounter, miss!"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 05, 2014, 12:48:26 pm
*a black cat with a red scarf walks up to the white-haired girl and stares at her, unblinking*

The girl stares at the cat in silence, her cheeks flushed slightly. After a moment, she pulls out her dice, rolling them. After a dramatic light show, the number is revealed to be a 15. She walks closer and bends down, getting on the cat's level, reaching a hand out toward it.

She then proceeds to strangle it.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 05, 2014, 04:46:38 am
*the cat disappears in a puff of smoke, leaving the girl strangling thin air*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on November 05, 2014, 12:52:20 pm
*a black cat with a red scarf walks up to the white-haired girl and stares at her, unblinking*

The girl stares at the cat in silence, her cheeks flushed slightly. After a moment, she pulls out her dice, rolling them. After a dramatic light show, the number is revealed to be a 15. She walks closer and bends down, getting on the cat's level, reaching a hand out toward it.

She then proceeds to strangle it.

The gothic loli appears slightly turned on by this.

//Just so you guys know, I'm half RPing this as the character from my avatar.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 05, 2014, 04:50:07 am
((Only half...?))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 05, 2014, 12:56:51 pm
The white haired girl stares at the peculiar goth girl for a moment, before attempting to find yet another cake-and-alcohol-free area somewhere in the room. As she's walking, she randomly reaches out and smashes a chair. The dice retroactively turn to a perfect roll, causing the chair to be atomized. She drops a sheet of paper on the ground where the chair had once been, and continues on her way.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on November 05, 2014, 12:57:55 pm
((Only half...?))

//Maybe 75/25, I'm more stealing her characteristics and less her personality.

The white haired girl stares at the peculiar goth girl for a moment, before attempting to find yet another cake-and-alcohol-free area somewhere in the room. As she's walking, she randomly reaches out and smashes a chair. The dice retroactively turn to a perfect roll, causing the chair to be atomized. She drops a sheet of paper on the ground where the chair had once been, and continues on her way.

The black haired loli retrieves the paper, examining it.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 05, 2014, 01:05:05 pm
The black haired loli retrieves the paper, examining it.

The message, written in perfect Japanese, reads "This is for taking away my giant robot. Yes, 'the other children stole my daughter's juice box' is a perfectly valid reason for hunting them down and eating them."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on November 05, 2014, 01:09:59 pm
The black haired loli retrieves the paper, examining it.

The message, written in perfect Japanese, reads "This is for taking away my giant robot. Yes, 'the other children stole my daughter's juice box' is a perfectly valid reason for hunting them down and eating them."

The dark haired loli is confused, and pursues the girl out of the room.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 05, 2014, 01:15:58 pm
The dark haired loli is confused, and pursues the girl out of the room.

The white haired girl seems snaps her book shut, rounding on her stalker once more. She writes "What do you want?" in calm, concise handwriting, at odds with the look in her eyes.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on November 05, 2014, 01:17:23 pm
The dark haired loli is confused, and pursues the girl out of the room.

The white haired girl seems snaps her book shut, rounding on her stalker once more. She writes "What do you want?" in calm, concise handwriting, at odds with the look in her eyes.

"I find you interesting."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 05, 2014, 01:23:39 pm
"I find you interesting."

The girl narrows her eyes, clearly not satisfied with the answer. After a moment, she turns away, ignoring the stalker.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on November 05, 2014, 01:27:58 pm
"I find you interesting."

The girl narrows her eyes, clearly not satisfied with the answer. After a moment, she turns away, ignoring the stalker.

"Wait! During the countless centuries I've existed I learned to read people, I can tell their thoughts from the simplest glance, truth be told I find people boring these days, but you, you I can not read, you are an enigma in my world, and that interests me greatly."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 05, 2014, 01:34:22 pm
"Wait! During the countless centuries I've existed I learned to read people, I can tell their thoughts from the simplest glance, truth be told I find people boring these days, but you, you I can not read, you are an enigma in my world, and that interests me greatly."

The strange girl brings out her notepad once more, writing "Read this." She then punches the other girl in the face.

She manages to do negative damage.

Following this, she strips naked with no apparent cause or reasoning. She stuffs all of her belonging into a hole in reality, which she picks up and carries with her. She walks outside, looking around, before seeing something so terrifying it sends her rushing back into the building, where she cowers on the floor.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on November 05, 2014, 01:36:44 pm
"Wait! During the countless centuries I've existed I learned to read people, I can tell their thoughts from the simplest glance, truth be told I find people boring these days, but you, you I can not read, you are an enigma in my world, and that interests me greatly."

The strange girl brings out her notepad once more, writing "Read this." She then punches the other girl in the face.

She manages to do negative damage.

Following this, she strips naked with no apparent cause or reasoning. She stuffs all of her belonging into a hole in reality, which she picks up and carries with her. She walks outside, looking around, before seeing something so terrifying it sends her rushing back into the building, where she cowers on the floor.

The gothic one wanders over, somewhat befuddled over this girls' odd behavior.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 05, 2014, 06:06:15 am
*there's a poof of smoke and the black cat is on a table a ways away from the two girls, staring curiously*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Ledabot on November 05, 2014, 09:27:34 am
"Ah"

Ledachair unfolds himself.

It seems I need to work on my chair mode. I can't hear people when I am in that form it seems.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Napsy NAPS on November 05, 2014, 02:05:39 pm
*there's a poof of smoke and the black cat is on a table a ways away from the two girls, staring curiously*

A figure dressed in robes enters the room, and sees a what resembles to be a cat vanishing and materializing in front of everyone.

"In the name of the Emperor, what is this foul, daemonic witchcaft?! You shall come with me so I can ask you some things, daemon"

The man then tries to catch the little kitty, thinking to himself 'How a daemon can be so cute. I shall pet it, even if it doesnt like it'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Megillot on November 05, 2014, 11:10:02 pm
Tall catboy with black fur whose arms and legs were replaced with metal cybernetic implants was one of the first people to appear at the party, wearing a rainbow colored necktie. Every time someone asked him how he knows the person whose birthday is being celebrated and who invited him here, catboy proclaimed to be person in question's best friend and tried to loudly propose a toast for her. Curiously, he was constantly forgetting the name of his best friend and ended up drinking for "Ellis", "Pelvis" and "Levi's" on separate occasions. After finishing single bottle of beer, catboy was completely wasted - all those cybernetic limb replacements most likely decreased his alcohol tolerance - and crashed on sofa sleeping, despite all the noise in the room.
Waking up in the morning, he was surprised to see that party is still going on and, more importantly, his pants are still on his person.
Trying to ignore his splitting headache, he sat on sofa. After looking around, he deduced that black cat sitting on a table alongside sofa is currently nearest sentient being, if not the only one in the room. 
"Hello, my friend. Didn't see you around here before. I'm Meg. What's your name?" said catboy leaning closer to cat.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Ledabot on November 05, 2014, 03:27:22 pm
Leda noticed that there appeared to be someone resembling robotic kin in the party.

His dreams where then crushed when said person seemed more in touch with his organic components than the mechanical ones.

"I may have to replace the central processing unit if I want him to be more... like me." he thought to himself.
"However, doing so will surely not be good for his public image. Organic creatures seem to resent becoming less... organic.."

While think this over in his head, he walked over to the "food" and unplugged the bear cooler and plugged himself into the same plug hole. "Its not like people need to drink to have fun..." he reasoned somewhat poorly to himself. "And I do need to power, or I was shut down and will require a assistant unit to bring replacement batteries." Nobody here has seen a assistant unit, so that could be fun, but today might not be the best day since well... they look creepy. 
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 05, 2014, 08:57:52 pm
*the cat's ear twitches, a poof of smoke later and the cat is no longer in sight*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 05, 2014, 09:10:27 pm
The white haired girl reaches into the hole in reality, pulling out a small scrap of cloth, which she holds tightly in her right hand. After a while, she calms herself, and stands back up, walking into the main room. Looking around, she finds a couch occupied by a strange half machine/half cat, which she tips over, attempting to dump the strange creature onto the floor.

Outside, leaning against the window, the Elvis watches various events unfold inside the room, the dorky face on it's paper bag having been redrawn in a much more mischievous way. It rubs it's hands together, before reaching into it's shirt and pulling out a radio. Backing away from the window slightly, it begins to dance a message to the person or persons on the receiving end. "Send in the dinosaurs."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 05, 2014, 10:58:43 pm
*finally decides to return, dressed in one of my more formal outfits*

I wish I didn't have to use one of my formal uniforms for an informal gathering like this... I do like this skirt, though...

*sees that new people have arrived in my absence*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 05, 2014, 11:18:30 pm
*the black cat poofs in on top of ice's head*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 06, 2014, 12:10:08 am
*the black cat poofs in on top of ice's head*

H-Huh?

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 06, 2014, 12:11:50 am
*the cat lays down on ice's head and starts purring so softly only ice can hear it*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 06, 2014, 12:22:34 am
aww....   so cute~

*slowly picks the kitty up off of my head and pets it*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 06, 2014, 12:32:07 am
*the cat starts purring louder and curls up*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on November 06, 2014, 12:45:11 am
The white haired girl reaches into the hole in reality, pulling out a small scrap of cloth, which she holds tightly in her right hand. After a while, she calms herself, and stands back up, walking into the main room. Looking around, she finds a couch occupied by a strange half machine/half cat, which she tips over, attempting to dump the strange creature onto the floor.

Outside, leaning against the window, the Elvis watches various events unfold inside the room, the dorky face on it's paper bag having been redrawn in a much more mischievous way. It rubs it's hands together, before reaching into it's shirt and pulling out a radio. Backing away from the window slightly, it begins to dance a message to the person or persons on the receiving end. "Send in the dinosaurs."

The black haired loli wonders why the strange girl is still naked.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 06, 2014, 12:47:16 am
*hugs the kitty softly*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 06, 2014, 12:49:15 am
*The cat stretches up and whispers something into ice's ear, purring all the while*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 06, 2014, 01:16:05 am
*giggles*


 :o

W-wait, d-did it j-just whisper in my ear?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 06, 2014, 01:18:56 am
*the cat sighs and looks ice in the eye*
Yes, I did. And I'm not an "it."
*the cat flicks ice on the nose with his tail*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 06, 2014, 01:21:01 am
*the cat sighs and looks ice in the eye*
Yes, I did. And I'm not an "it."
*the cat flicks ice on the nose with his tail*

I... U-Uh... Um...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 06, 2014, 01:24:54 am
*the cat looks down and shakes his head*
This is going to take some time, isn't it?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 06, 2014, 01:27:51 am
*slowly regains my composure*

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 06, 2014, 01:30:37 am
*the cat purrs as he rubs against ice's face*
Better now?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on November 06, 2014, 01:38:54 am
// changing pants atm.. i mean finals for one of half sem class. ill be back sooooon!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 06, 2014, 01:48:19 am
Y-Yes...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 06, 2014, 01:56:25 am
*the cat reaches up and pats ice on the forehead with his paw*
Good, let's get some eats. I dunno 'bout you, but I'm hungry.
*he points his paw towards the food*
Avanti!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 06, 2014, 02:07:41 am
The white haired girl, satisfied with the displacement of the strange cat-robot-person-thing, promptly steals the now-unoccupied space on the couch. She leans back, seemingly unconcerned with her complete nudity. Once more, she produces an annoyingly advanced book, this time something or other related to science, written in Japanese, and begins studying. It seems to contain pictures of Hello Kitty.

A wall suddenly explodes as three small rabbits crash into the room, each dressed to look like tyrannosaurus. They quickly begin to devour the cake.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on November 06, 2014, 02:11:59 am
"This party is wierd."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 06, 2014, 02:18:15 am
The white haired girl, satisfied with the displacement of the strange cat-robot-person-thing, promptly steals the now-unoccupied space on the couch. She leans back, seemingly unconcerned with her complete nudity. Once more, she produces an annoyingly advanced book, this time something or other related to science, written in Japanese, and begins studying. It seems to contain pictures of Hello Kitty.

A wall suddenly explodes as three small rabbits crash into the room, each dressed to look like tyrannosaurus. They quickly begin to devour the cake.

*activates magic to produce a shield to defend myself and the kitty from the chunks of wall*

Ah!

*confirms that it's safe and stops using my magic*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 06, 2014, 02:38:57 am
*the cat seems annoyed by the exploding walls, but switches to curiosity at the sight of the rabbits*
*hopping out of ice's arms, he approaches the cake quickly*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 06, 2014, 02:47:53 am
*watches closely*

B-Be careful!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 06, 2014, 02:49:24 am
*the cat bats the rabbits away from the cake*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 06, 2014, 02:52:29 am
The rabbit-sauruses turn to stare at the feline, whiskers full of cake and cuteness. One of them, apparently the leader, holds up a medal, reading "honorary Dino-Bunny", holding it out to the cat. The other two produce top hats, place them on top of their tyrannosaurus heads, and then tip them.

Outside, the Elvis laughs, it's plans moving ever forward.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 06, 2014, 02:56:00 am
*looks at the Elvis*

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 06, 2014, 02:57:29 am
*the cat eyes the medal warily before nodding to the rabbits*
*he then cuts two pieces from the cake and returns with them to ice*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 06, 2014, 03:03:28 am
*smiles softly, a little confused at everything*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 06, 2014, 03:07:57 am
*the cat gives one piece of cake to ice, then starts eating the other*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 06, 2014, 03:12:05 am
*looks at the Elvis*

The Elvis curls into a ball and blasts off in a rather impressive Sonic impression. It then double-jumps onto the roof, staring through a large window in the ceiling, which may or may not have existed seconds before. It draws sweat drops onto it's paper bag, which it then wipes away dramatically.

The white haired girl spreads out taking up more of the couch. Eventually, she puts the book away and shuts her eyes.

The rabbits begin performing the Thriller dance.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 06, 2014, 03:15:32 am
*after finishing his cake, the cat walks over to the white haired girl and stares at her for a moment, making the necessary calculations before jumping onto her chest*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 06, 2014, 03:16:29 am
The girl seems to have fallen asleep, and the pouncing feline does not wake her.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 06, 2014, 03:19:20 am
*the cat gives one piece of cake to ice, then starts eating the other*

*examines the piece, and begins to eat*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 06, 2014, 03:20:19 am
*the cat swats at the girl's nose playfully*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 06, 2014, 03:25:10 am
Two dice suddenly spill out of the hovering hole in reality, rolling themselves on a conviniently located table. As the dice settle, hitting on 29, the girl opens her eyes. She stares at the cat in slight bewilderment, glancing around the room. Eventually, she turns back toward the cat. Pulling out her notepad, she writes "You are now my child." and hands the note to the newly adopted cat. She then stuffs the creature inside her hole.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 06, 2014, 03:26:42 am
*looks over at the girl in bewilderment*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 06, 2014, 03:29:21 am
*the cat climbs out of the hole and drops onto the naked girl again*
*after staring at her for a moment, he hops over to the dice and proceeds to destroy them*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 06, 2014, 03:30:48 am
*the cat climbs out of the hole and drops onto the naked girl again*
*after staring at her for a moment, he hops over to the dice and proceeds to destroy them*

*rather confused now, proceeds to look at the Elvis*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 06, 2014, 03:34:50 am
The girl stares at the location her dice had once been, shocked. After a moment, she bursts into tears and rushes out through the hole in the wall. Within a few steps, however, all strength leaves her body, and she collapses, landing on the rubble. The hole in reality vanishes, alongside all of her belongings.

Above, the Elvis engages in a staring contest with the confused party-goer, quickly drawing really large, open eyes where before, it'd had something a bit more mocking. It's drawn smile remains in the shape of a nasty grin, however.

The rabbits simply continue to dance.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 06, 2014, 03:37:24 am
*the cat walks over to the odd girl and gently slaps her face until he gets a response*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 06, 2014, 03:38:01 am
*I'm distracted by the girl, and abruptly end the staring contest to go see if she's ok*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 06, 2014, 03:44:10 am
The white haired girl, seeming smaller than ever, curled up on the ground, turns her head slowly to stare at the two. She attempts to crawl away, but her body moves so slowly, she has no real hope of escaping. Somehow, she seems to have faded slightly, as if she part of her were no longer there.

The Elvis does a backflip, sliping through a void, heading for places unknown.

Somewhere, somewhen, a small orb begins to glow, and a single eye opens.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 06, 2014, 03:47:19 am
*the cat sighs and holds the girl's face so she has to look at him*
Just stop rolling them, will you?
*he then pulls out the dice, which had been hidden*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 06, 2014, 03:50:31 am
*I crouch down beside the girl and kitty, worried greatly at the fading*
 
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 06, 2014, 03:51:13 am
The girl stares at the dice, but refuses to touch them, for whatever reason. She lays limply on the ground. She seems to be crying still, though she makes no sound.

The rabbits find the alcohol. Within minutes, in a "completely unrelated incident", the house manages to catch on fire, and the fish get eaten.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 06, 2014, 03:53:16 am
*My attention is once again caught by more pressing matters as I rush to deal with the fire*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 06, 2014, 04:13:44 am
Ok, fine.
*the cat tosses the dice over his shoulder*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 06, 2014, 04:22:43 am
A white haired girl walks out of the house, catching the dice. Similar to the girl on the ground, but wearing a black skin-tight suit and a slasher smile, the girl holds out the dice, revealing a role that somehow managed to hit 01. She walks over to the crying girl on the ground, stomping on her head. The first white haired girl gets sent deep into the ground as a crater forms where she'd once been laying. She instantly passes out, a bubble popping up over her head reading "Wounds = -2." The girl with the slasher smile begins laughing uproariously, though her voice seems to echo in strange ways.

Due in part to the flames and in part to the shock waves, large portions of the house are destroyed or compromised. The rabbits have somehow managed to transform into mice.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 06, 2014, 04:27:23 am
*the cat shrugs and climbs up the leg of this new white haired girl, popping stiches on her outfit at strategic locations*
*once the cat reaches the girl's shoulder, the damaged seams make the clothing far more risque than before*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 06, 2014, 04:35:06 am
The girl grins, apparently okay with said style. She walks back into the house, cat still riding on her shoulder.

The rabbit/mouse/tyrannosaurus creatures stumble around, eventually discovering the cat and offering it a "Honorary Dino-Bunny" medal. Again. Instead of hats, they tip empty bottles. The badge also seems to have melted slightly, somehow.

In a location long since not visited by man, though possibly visited by women, the Elvis appears. It removes the bag from it's head, revealing the shocking truth...

The Elvis is, in fact, a clone of the real Elvis, who sits upon a throne made of harem girl statues. The real Elvis snaps it's fingers, and the clone vanishes, granting all of it's memories to the original. The lone being grins, reaching out toward it's notebook, on which it writes the next stages of it's plan.

Somewhere else in the world, an Elvis looks at a map, checking the route to it's destination, marked only with a large red X. Before departing, it picks up and apple, which it throws at a man sitting in an office nearby. It stays just long enough to see it hit the man's head, before jumping into open space and speeding away in a Superman pose.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 06, 2014, 04:39:51 am
((I think we lost ice, for the evening.))

*the cat climbs around this new girl, adjusting her outfit to reveal even more skin*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 06, 2014, 04:43:53 am
The girl takes out a pair of scissors, which she'd "liberated" from a nearby barber shop. She uses them to begin cutting the feline's fur, in order to show more skin. She then laughs at her own private joke, before throwing the scissors at a nearby mouse.

It's last thoughts are of waffles, and how much it misses an old ball of string it had played with when younger, though possibly not in that order.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 06, 2014, 04:51:37 am
*there's a puff of smoke, and the cat's fur returns to normal*

*a rather busty woman in a white navy uniform, with hair reaching past her knees, walks up to the scantly clad girl and slaps her, hard, on the back, almost knocking the cat off her shoulder*
So, what's all this then?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 06, 2014, 04:58:26 am
The girl, still giving off her odd version of a smile, stands up straight. She pulls a grenade from her pocket, pulls the pin, and attempts to force it down the woman's throat.

Outside, the white haired girl awakens and begins to crawl from the crater, back toward the house.

As the two remaining vermin mourn their fallen comrade, a black hole appears above them, producing an Elvis holding a map, which lands squarely on top of them. It turns to look at the party held in it's own honor, eventually walking over to a giant picture of a scantily clad green haired child, which it picks up and takes teleports away with.

Someplace, somewhen, a small orb gets lonely and rolls around a bit, finding nothing but sand in all directions. It sighs, wondering once again why it is able to sigh, before giving up on that train of thought and rolling around a bit more.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 06, 2014, 05:11:10 am
*the woman takes the grenade out of the girl's hand with a grip much stronger than one might think and tosses the ordinance several yards away*
And what was that for?

*the cat looks around and sees the first girl trying to move and hops off towards her*

*a girl groans and rolls over, her hand slapping the small orb*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 06, 2014, 05:24:36 am
The demented girl says, with a voice distorted ever-so-slightly, "Fun, of course. You wouldn't be a good toy if you broke so easily!" She grabs the woman's arm, transporting both of them to a different location.

Outside the house, the girl has stopped crying, though she still seems a bit shaken up. She sits up slowly, rubbing her face, which, somehow, bares no sign of injury. She notices the cat, which she crawls toward. Picking up a small stick, she writes a short message in the dirt. "Are you an Angel?"

The small orb, alarmed by contact with any other being, begins to panic. Though lonely, the idea of others had been something it had only suspected, not known about. Having no idea how to communicate with anyone, it ceases it's movements and pretends to be a normal stone. This would work better if it weren't currently glowing purple and floating two inches off the ground, but it has no way of knowing this.

Back at the even-more-destroyed house, thanks to the results of a sudden explosion, the same Elvis appears, walking up to a stage, which may or may not have been there before. It dances a message to the few beings still residing inside the house. "Thank you all for coming, and may you all not be completely dead by the time the party ends. I see the cake has been damaged beyond repair; fear not. Assume the cake-eating position and more will be delivered shortly alongside lasers."

The apple bounces off the man's head, rolling under a random piece of furniture, where it remains for the rest of it's days, blissfully unaware of events transpiring elsewhere.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 06, 2014, 05:33:39 am
*the woman sighs as she is forcibly removed from what could have been a fun party, if a bit flame-y*
Do I want to know what you mean by "toy," or should I even bother?

*the cat looks at the girl and shakes his head*
Not the last time I checked. But I do know a few things.
*he sets his paw on the girl's hand and she starts to feel some strength return*

*the girl mumbles something about 5 more minutes, and curls up a little before quickly stretching back out with a slight gasp*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 06, 2014, 05:44:56 am
The girl with black clothing smiles mischievously before reaching out and tapping the girl's arm. "Tag," she says, before rushing off at top speed.

Outside the party, the white haired girl manages to stand on her own, though she quickly discovers most of her abilities to be missing. She pats the cat on it's head as a form of thanks, not surprised for even a second as it's ability to speak. With that she walks back into the house, slowly enough for the cat to follow. She finds one of the few seats in good condition and sits down, only to be immediately confused by the bag-wearing person dancing on a stage, which happens to be where the entrance used to be.

The orb swears eternal loyalty to the lazy girl, floating protectively over her, though since no other beings seem to exist it has no idea what it's protecting her from.

The Two remaining mouse-rabbits, still alive, if a bit worse for wear, attempt to flee for their lives. The body of the third creature dissolves, leaving behind a bag of loot and a few balls of experience points.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 06, 2014, 05:56:46 am
*the woman exhales a sigh, dubious of this change in the girl's behavior*
*she starts walking in the direction the girl ran off at a leisurely pace*

*the cat hops onto the girl's lap and rubs his paws together, a bit theatrically, before placing them against the girl's skin*
*as he does this, the girl can feel even more strength return*

*the girl moans a little and opens her sleepy eyes to see the purple orb hovering over her*
...What are you doing?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Commander Zaelthul on November 06, 2014, 06:16:38 am
Meanwhile at the Legion of Doom Cynics.
Commander Zael'thul is deep inside the sheets of his bed when suddenly a mysterious object comes hurling towards him.

"Mmmhhh... Wha-...why do you have to be so cruel...zzzzz"
Thump on the back of his head, he yelps in pain and rotates around to scan the incoming direction of the object. He stares down on his bedsheet to find an apple.
"Again? Seriously? Who keeps throwing these things? Eh, now I'm going to have to get some panadol."

Next time on the Super Awesome Adventures of Zael.
Will Zael ever find out who keeps throwing apples?
When will we see the Goddess? Is Zael going to keep cock teasing us?
Will George Dubbuya Bush finally nuke Spain Bushisanass Island?
All of this and more will be answered on the next episode of The Super Awesome Adventures of Hunk Zael!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on November 06, 2014, 08:15:52 am
// im 4 pages behind.. it calls for...


*Bursts through the window*
"My pants has been changed.... now whats going on?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Ledabot on November 06, 2014, 08:20:13 am
Ledabot, also a good deal behind, bursts through the roof... because that's way better than what Akio did.

"I am not wearing pants, but if I was, I would look great in them." he said with a tone so mono it would drive Bono made with lust.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Napsy NAPS on November 06, 2014, 01:37:01 pm
What the...

*Inquisitor Torquemada bursts through the floor*
"HERETICS, wichtes, xenos, mutants, robots!!! Pants are heretical too!!! When I was young we used to burn....zzzz...*Instantly falls asleep, half body through the floor*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Megillot on November 06, 2014, 01:51:57 pm
Meg sniffed the smoke left after the cat he was talking to disappeared, his whiskers twitching. It smelled like violets.

"I wasn't even drinking that much," quietly muttered catboy. As if disagreeing with him, planet around him suddenly quickly rotated, sending him flying. Meg soared through air like a cow through ice rink and used his catlike reflexes to gracefully land face first into floorboards, his tail proudly pointing in air above his head. Resident International Paralympic Committee observer raised a sign saying "8.5 out of 10" and rolled out of the room, accompanied by two young ladies in bikinis.   

Meg attempted to get back up but was knocked back down and trampled by a herd of some fluffy creatures, so decided to crawl in a corner and sleep for some more. After waking up he found the room in somewhat worse condition and his fur scorched in several places. "Not the worst party I've been to. At least it was warm and my pants are still intact," Meg noticed aloud.

Something floating in air above the room and speaking in monotone grabbed Meg's attention. It was either a robot or a human with skin condition: it was hard to see clearly at that distance. Curious to find out is flying object really robot or not, Meg considered his options. Simply asking "Are you a robot?" would be rude, he needed to think of another question. Countless possibilities clustered in catboys head: "What time is it?", "How did I get here?", "Can you calculate pi to the last digit?", "What will you do if you meet a turtle in the desert?" At last he nodded, straightened himself up and screamed at the floating object, "Do you believe in God?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on November 06, 2014, 05:23:08 pm
*Looks at the floor and the roof*

"Say, is this a portal gun I hear about? wait, the roof is missing the bottom half of this guy!"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 06, 2014, 09:55:33 pm
The girl with dark clothing rushes though the area, quickly laying various deadly traps. Thanks to the rather leisurely pace of the woman following her, she manages to set up quite a few obstacles. She then climbs a tree and waits. It turns out they had somehow arrived in a forest.

The white haired girl pets the cat, watching as people randomly burst into the room repeatedly. She still seems slightly confused, though not too worried.

The orb continues to float above the girl, intent on protecting her without being noticed, like a true hero. It fails to realize that it has already been noticed, and it seems to be unable to hear, having no ears.

Suddenly, the party house, having taken just a bit too much damage, collapses in on itself, sending pieces of the glass ceiling as well as one Ledabot down on those gathered below.

The Elvis draws a look of terror on it's paper bag before leaping heroically toward a random party-goer, who it uses as a meatshield.

From two blocks away, the injured mouse-rabbit-dinosaurs watch as their nightmare comes to an end.

They are immediately run over by a train.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 06, 2014, 11:17:46 pm
*creates a shield using my magic as the house collapses*

Is everyone alright?!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on November 07, 2014, 12:31:27 am
*creates a shield using my magic as the house collapses*

Is everyone alright?!

-pushes the rubble off him outside the shield-

That was a good nap. What did I miss?

(http://i.imgur.com/10ncMri.jpg)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 07, 2014, 12:33:29 am
*I go to answer, then pause*

things...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on November 07, 2014, 12:38:45 am
*I go to answer, then pause*

things...

Nothing too important then. That's good.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 07, 2014, 12:40:59 am
*looks around and sighs, stops using my magic as well*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on November 07, 2014, 01:26:52 am
Always hungry after naps. I'm going to grab something to eat. Would you like to join?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 07, 2014, 01:33:45 am
I guess.

*I look around for the kitty*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on November 07, 2014, 01:35:50 am
Would you like to wait for you furry friend to come back before we take off?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 07, 2014, 01:40:49 am
Nah...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on November 07, 2014, 01:44:24 am
I don't mind waiting. Are you sure?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 07, 2014, 09:53:20 am
The white haired girl stands up, a bit disorientated by the house exploding. She walks over to the two others currently standing, stopping a few feet away from them. Silently, she listens to their conversation.

The Elvis, having managed to dance it's way out of danger once more, teleports away without another word.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 07, 2014, 01:54:06 am
*I look at the girl*

Oh! Are you ok?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on November 07, 2014, 01:54:49 am
// ill be gone for next few days for con... I would be around but won't have time to read this thread well so....   umm,   elvis can fry and cook my character as wishes for while. >.>
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 07, 2014, 01:57:04 am
(Don't give mischievous people ideas, you might get molested in some way)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on November 07, 2014, 01:57:21 am
...teleports away without another word.

GET BACK HERE!

-reaches out hand as it disappears into thin air being cut off as it goes deeper and deeper into what seems like nothing-

-pulls back The Elvis to our area-

I see all, nice try. You're part of this now. Spectators will be punished if they do not join for one meal.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 07, 2014, 01:59:16 am
*watches in curiosity*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 07, 2014, 10:04:17 am
The white haired girl looks around at the mess that had once been a party. The broken dishes and bottles, the bodies mangled and crippled in the rubble... and then she blinks and realizes that, for the most part, that second part isn't actually there. She shakes the odd vision off before turning back to the girl. With a small step closer and a nod, the girl assures the stranger of her good health. While she seems to have a few small cuts, and something a bit more painful on her leg, she seems to be fine.

The Elvis frowns, or, more accurately, draws a frown on it's paper bag. it folds it's arms, sitting amongst the rubble, looking pointedly away.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 07, 2014, 02:04:25 am
*I smile softly*

Good! I was worried.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on November 07, 2014, 10:25:42 am
The gothic loli seemingly appears out of nowhere after being absent for some time. She surveys the damage and looks towards the survivors with a slightly impressed expression on her face.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 07, 2014, 02:28:04 am
*looks over at the gothic loli*

Hi.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on November 07, 2014, 11:09:51 am
-still staring at The Elvis-

Are we all here now?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 07, 2014, 03:25:25 am
The girl with dark clothing rushes though the area, quickly laying various deadly traps. Thanks to the rather leisurely pace of the woman following her, she manages to set up quite a few obstacles. She then climbs a tree and waits. It turns out they had somehow arrived in a forest.

The white haired girl pets the cat, watching as people randomly burst into the room repeatedly. She still seems slightly confused, though not too worried.

The orb continues to float above the girl, intent on protecting her without being noticed, like a true hero. It fails to realize that it has already been noticed, and it seems to be unable to hear, having no ears.
*the woman stops at the edge of the forest and looks around*
*she suspects something is amiss and debates whether to rush in blindly, or be more cautious*

*the cat jumps, and curls up on the naked girl's head*

*the girl sighs and sits herself up, long blue hair draping around her*
*she pokes the orb* Oi, what are you doin'?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 07, 2014, 03:36:09 am
*I pick up the kitty and kiss it softly on the nose*

There you are!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 07, 2014, 03:38:30 am
*softly purring*
Yes, here I am.
*the cat points to the naked, white haired girl*
Think you have anything for her to wear?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 07, 2014, 03:41:52 am
I don't know if I have anything her size but... I could try to find something...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on November 07, 2014, 01:26:14 pm
Perhaps we should sew some of drapes from the rubble.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 07, 2014, 02:24:01 pm
The girl in dark clothing pulls her pistol, aiming at her pursuer. She watches intently for any sign of movement. After a while, she swings the gun and fires at a rope, which sends several shape blades shooting out of the forest, straight towards the woman.

The girl walks closer to the cat and begins petting it, listening vaguely to the conversation around her.

The orb attempts to remain in it's clever disguise, hoping the girl will pass it up for other, more rockier rocks. It does let out a squeal in it's native language when touched, though it doesn't actually make any noise, on account of not having any type of mouth. It does briefly change color to green, however.

The Elvis suddenly jumps up, pulling a string on it's side. As the string gets longer, it's body begins to unravel, until eventually nothing is left of it but a pile of string among the rubble. Another Elvis then appears, offering the string as a clothing option.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Megillot on November 07, 2014, 03:47:51 pm
There are two kinds of people in the world: those who, when asked if they believe in God, answer positively or negatively and those who proclaim "I am God!" and proceed to rain down Armageddon on everyone's heads. Unfortunately, person Meg was talking to belonged to the second group and collapsed house on top of hapless catboy.
When Meg finally dug himself out of the rubble, he saw a group of people and animals gathered around naked girl and arguing what should they dress her up in.   
"Ladies, gentleman and cats, you are in luck. I can make this string you have here into a fine warm sweater. Or, if you prefer something more fashionable, a fishing net: stylish and practical," he said, approaching the group. He then produced slightly burned business card out of his vest pocket and handed it over to the naked girl.
Card reads: "Meg Ryan Gosling. Geological survey, civil law notary services, knitting."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 07, 2014, 04:56:56 pm
The white haired girl spots the catboy and, considering it one of the cutest things she'd seen since she'd started existed a few hours back, tackles it to the ground and hugs it.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on November 07, 2014, 06:26:13 pm
"N-neko!?! ...aww! That's adorable!"

...

-looks left-

-looks right-

...

-walks over to the closet tree and runs his finger down it-

The air parts away from it for a brief second.

"When you're all ready, come join me for ramen. I, can't wait any longer. I'm about to collapse faster than that house."

-proceeds into the tree and disappears-
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 07, 2014, 06:38:12 pm
*the woman takes one step back as the objects land harmlessly at her feet*
...Figures.
*she takes her hat and jacket off, hanging them from a nearby tree branch*
*after tilting her head from one side to the other, cracking and popping accompanying each movement, she proceeds into the forest at a quick pace*

*the cat stays in ice's arms, purring*

*the girl grabs a handful of sand and tosses it at the orb*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 07, 2014, 07:51:49 pm
The girl swings quietly from tree to tree, setting off the traps the woman manages to dodge. Logs shoot out, pits appear in the ground, and there are even some small explosions.

The orb, familier with sand, doesn't seem to react in any meaningful way. It does begin to suspect it's disguise might not be perfect, however.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 07, 2014, 08:20:10 pm
*the woman, starting to get mildly annoyed by the "traps," spots a sturdy tree, and begins to climb it*

*the girl reaches over and places her cap back on her head, where it belongs*
Ok then...
*she stands up, grabbing the orb as she does so*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 07, 2014, 09:40:10 pm
*looks at the kitty*

Shall we go have ramen? Up to you~
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 07, 2014, 09:55:12 pm
*the cat points to the naked girl*
We might have to take her along.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 07, 2014, 09:58:18 pm
*looks at the girl*

Well, wanna come along?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 07, 2014, 11:07:32 pm
The girl with dark clothing points her gun at the woman, prepared to shoot if she gets noticed. She quickly pulls two dice from her underwear, ready to roll them.

The girl with white hair nods, dragging the catboy behind her.

The orb glows and emanates warmth. It realizes it's been discovered, yet isn't sure why it should care. It decides to allow the girl to do what she wishes with it.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 07, 2014, 11:14:36 pm
*I stroke the cat's fur softly*

Ok, then.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Megillot on November 07, 2014, 11:31:01 pm
Meg got up, turning oddly silent and focused, took the roll of string and started working with it, while walking alongside naked girl. His cybernetic fingers transformed into assorted knitting implements: needles, hooks, scissors, looms, ball winders. Meg's hands started to move so fast that they merged into single blur. Several minutes later he turned to a naked girl with a wide smile on his face and presented to her green knitted knee length dress and a red scarf, similar to one the black cat was wearing.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 07, 2014, 11:34:42 pm
*the woman starts scanning for the girl in the destroyed black clothes*

*the cat purrs and adjusts the red scarf around his neck*

*the girl tosses the orb into the air and catches it a few times, the chain from her handcuffs chinking with the movement*
Hot potato?
*she holds the orb near her mouth and blows on it before holding her hand out to see what happens*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 07, 2014, 11:36:21 pm
*I watch, a little shocked at the speed of the cyborg catboy*

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 07, 2014, 11:39:41 pm
The girl stares at the clothing for a moment, frowning at the idea of no longer being naked, but she eventually takes the gift and dresses herself, smiling slightly.

The Elvis instantly spills alcohol on it.

In the forest, the dark-robed girl rolls the dice. Not waiting to see the result, she fires right at the woman's head. The shot goes wide as the dice roll a 43. She scowls, her position no longer a secret.

The orb, not used to things breathing on or near it, or, for that matter, being moved against it's will, begins to panic, letting out loud shrieks. of course, it doesn't actually make any noise. Instead, it glows orange. and gets colder.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Scildfreja on November 08, 2014, 07:50:43 am
(http://i.imgur.com/EZW1Zpc.gif)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 07, 2014, 11:48:47 pm
*the woman looks where the shot came from, her eye's narrowing slightly*
So, back to that again are we?
*she jumps down from the tree and uses it to shield her from the girl as she pulls out a small radio*

*the girl begins to walk along the sand, still holding out her hand, watching the orb*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 07, 2014, 11:49:18 pm
*I glare at the Elvis furiously*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 08, 2014, 12:04:38 am
The girl jumps from tree to tree, attempting to covertly change position. She manages to trip on a branch and fall to the ground, hitting her head on a rock.

The Elvis pretends to glare back, though it's expression is, as always, hidden under a paper bag. It also points dramatically, for whatever reason.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 08, 2014, 12:15:10 am
*the woman hears the tree branches as the girl jumps around, then a soft "thunk" sound in the near distance*
*she puts the radio away and goes to investigate, cautiously*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Scildfreja on November 08, 2014, 08:37:57 am
(http://i.imgur.com/3clnE4z.gif)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 08, 2014, 12:44:32 am
*I set the cat down and activate my magic, my tail and ears (Arctic Fox familiar for reference) appearing with a muted pop, and then turn towards the Elvis*

You. I'm sick and tired of you going around being generally annoying.

*I march towards the paper bag wearing figure, clenching my fists*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 08, 2014, 12:49:36 am
*when ice's fox parts pop into sight, the cat's eyes grow larger as he stares*
*after a few seconds of trying to resist, he gives in and pounces on ice's tail*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 08, 2014, 01:23:20 am
*ignores the cat and continues my march*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 08, 2014, 01:41:53 am
*the cat jumps after ice, swatting at her(?) tail all the while*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 08, 2014, 02:18:59 am
*I give the cat a light nudge with my heel as I stop in front of the Elvis*

Y-You! Take that damn paper bag off! you look ridiculous, and I prefer to be able to see the face of who I'm screaming at!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 08, 2014, 02:30:50 am
*the heel does nothing to deter the cat from his playing with ice's tail*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Commander Zaelthul on November 08, 2014, 02:55:29 am
Meanwhile a- you know the routine.
The commander is sitting in his war room with plans of some kind sprawled all over the table.


He holds his chin up with one arm while flipping pages of a book with the other.
His eyes catch hold of something before soon his disinterested frown turns into a sinister smirk.
A short mad cackle is heard in the room his eye lids slam open as he scans the contents of the page.

"Yes, this would work. Hehe, looks like that good for nothing scientist has finally discovered something unconventional but certainly worth of consideration." he says in a rather playful tone.

He slams the book shut with a hint of finality to it. Holding his cheek up he stares at the light above him.
"Looks like we finally have developed a weapon that is worthy of storing in the armory of our capital ship fleets. Our newest addition to the Legion's weaponry will be the Lasick Roll. A laser powered by pure Rick Roll."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Scildfreja on November 08, 2014, 11:05:02 am
(http://i.imgur.com/nyOjN3s.gif)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 08, 2014, 03:21:14 am
*I nudge the cat a bit more firmly*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 08, 2014, 03:24:26 am
*undaunted, the cat hops onto ice's tail and holds tight as she tries to shake him off*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 08, 2014, 03:29:38 am
*starts to emanate a subtle yet frigid mist, quite frustrated at the Elvis and the cat*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 08, 2014, 03:35:34 am
*as the temperature starts to drop, the cat comes back to his senses and hops off ice's tail*
*he clears his throat goes back to the white haired girl*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 08, 2014, 03:37:57 am
*stops emanating said mist, and resumes my increasingly angry glare at the Elvis*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on November 08, 2014, 07:19:32 am
[h2]Meanwhile at the restaurant...[/h2]

Sitting in a chair, Nova (we'll call me Nova for the sake of 'inside my suit is supposed to be the Universe', this is just the first prototype of the universe being given the ability to roam freely. XD) is massive compared to the rest of the people sitting near him, yet his food is normal sized.

(http://i.imgur.com/kNhymuO.jpg)

"Every time I think I'm in the mood for something, I always change it once I execute the plan to fulfill that desire. But I'm not complaining! This is great! Pork, rice, grilled onions, and eggs? Didn't know this existed! Better than I had hoped for!"

[yes, I can eat food]

I pause while eating, putting on a serious face as I notice the conflict form afar.

....
...
..

"Oh well! I'll deal with it later! This is too good to pass up!"

NOTE: Name might change once...this name is too generic...idk how do you feel about it?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 08, 2014, 10:22:34 pm
(I think it's ok..)

*my plate is rather full compared to the others, I dig in, eating my food quickly*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on November 09, 2014, 08:48:58 pm
*my plate is rather full compared to the others, I dig in, eating my food quickly*

"Huh??"

Spoiler
(http://i.imgur.com/3NRXzL4.jpg)

"When did you...how did..."

[I must have dozed off at some point...]
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 10, 2014, 01:55:03 am
We followed you, you were asleep when we got here, I took pictures it was adorable.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on November 10, 2014, 07:54:17 am
"Do you mean to tell me I was d-runk? Bu-t, I do-n't remember drinking Sake.."

(http://i.imgur.com/epu9hmA.jpg)

-looks left-

"oops...thankfully this is rare thing, I don't ever drink."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 10, 2014, 10:07:22 pm
I don't know if you were drunk, but it was adorable!!!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on November 10, 2014, 10:17:21 pm
I don't know if you were drunk, but it was adorable!!!

Now I wish I had been there.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on November 11, 2014, 06:19:52 am
I don't know if you were drunk, but it was adorable!!!

Now I wish I had been there.

"And this is why it's a rare occasion. Oh God what did I do? What did I say???"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 11, 2014, 11:08:42 pm
I don't know if you were drunk, but it was adorable!!!

Now I wish I had been there.

"And this is why it's a rare occasion. Oh God what did I do? What did I say???"

When you finally woke up, I guess you were still drunk cause you tried flirting with me, and then the cat, and finally, the others... Then you fell asleep again.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 12, 2014, 04:57:34 pm
The girl in black clothing lays on the ground, dazed. She rubs the top of her head, where a small lump seems to be developing. Eventually, she notices the woman that had been chasing her, and waves, giving a cheesy grin. She proceeds to jump to her feet and take off running. She immediately trips and falls back down, having made it three extra feet away.

The Elvis cowers, quickly redrawing it's face to match it's percieved emotion. It moves it's hand behind it's back, grabbing something, which it then shoves at the icey guest. It seems to be a flower. The Elvis then bows.

The girl with white hair goes back to petting the cat, having lost interest in the scene unfolding.

//Tad bit late was busy stuff came up have some plot progression and some flowers also nice fanart.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on November 12, 2014, 05:27:39 pm
When you finally woke up, I guess you were still drunk cause you tried flirting with me, and then the cat, and finally, the others... Then you fell asleep again.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!! I'm sorry!"

-bows repeatedly-

"I didn't mean to do that. If you could ever forgive me!"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 12, 2014, 06:21:26 pm
The girl in black clothing lays on the ground, dazed. She rubs the top of her head, where a small lump seems to be developing. Eventually, she notices the woman that had been chasing her, and waves, giving a cheesy grin. She proceeds to jump to her feet and take off running. She immediately trips and falls back down, having made it three extra feet away.

The girl with white hair goes back to petting the cat, having lost interest in the scene unfolding.
*the woman quickly approaches the girl starts to check her head*
How do you feel?

*the cat stays in the girl's arms, contentedly purring as she pets him*

*the girl begins to walk along the sand, still holding out her hand, watching the orb*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 12, 2014, 06:50:37 pm
The girl sits up, glaring daggers at the woman. "How do I feel? HOW DO I FEEL?!" She grabs a stick from the ground, and, hopping to her feet, swings it at a tree, causing the branch to shatter. "I FEEL okay I guess." She slumps against the tree, watching the woman. "So, you gonna kill me, or..."

The orb floats discreetly through the air, slightly above the girl's hand, watching her adoringly. With little warning, it suddenly morphs into a triangle. It doesn't seem to notice the change.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 12, 2014, 07:25:18 pm
*the woman blinks as she stares at the girl*
Why would I kill you?

*the girl continues walking with her hand outstretched, pausing as the object over her hand changes shape*
Well, that's curious.
*she pokes at one of the corners with her finger*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 13, 2014, 12:24:57 am
When you finally woke up, I guess you were still drunk cause you tried flirting with me, and then the cat, and finally, the others... Then you fell asleep again.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!! I'm sorry!"

-bows repeatedly-

"I didn't mean to do that. If you could ever forgive me!"

*giggle*
It's fine~ I've spent time in O'clubs full of drunks, some of which couldn't keep their hands to themselves... At least you weren't grabby.


*looks at the flowers I was given by the Elvis*

I've never seen this type of flower before...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 13, 2014, 05:14:52 pm
The girl in black clothing raises an eyebrow, staring at the woman. She honestly doesn't seem to understand why the woman wouldn't want to kill her. After a moment, she shrugs and says "What'd be the point otherwise?"

The orb- more of a triangle now, really, seems to have become significantly less solid, feeling more like jello than marble.

The Elvis reaches out for the flower, pressing a button hidden on the bottom of the stem. It suddenly releases a large quantity of knock-out gas. The Elvis attempts to pinch the nose drawn hastily on it's paper bag.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 13, 2014, 05:21:08 pm
*the woman sighs and picks the girl up, hefting her over her shoulder and walks out of the woods, back towards her hat and jacket*
Just who are you anyway?

*the girl stops after a few more steps and looks around*
And just how did we end up in a desert?
*she looks at the triangle hovering over her hand*
I don't suppose you know, do you?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 13, 2014, 05:29:10 pm
The girl blinks a few times, thinking. "I think... I'm... Ice? Yes, that's it. Ice." She proceeds to steal Ice's name.

The triangle attempts to shrug it's shoulders. It has no idea what the girl is asking, what a shoulder is, or why it wants to shrug them.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 13, 2014, 05:39:11 pm
I see...
*the woman sounds unconvinced, but decides go with it since a fake name is better than no name at all*
You can call me Leo, or Leon, if you wish.
*once they exit the forest, the woman sets "Ice" on the ground and proceeds to retrieve her clothing*

*the girl watches as the triangle changes shape briefly before returning to it's new appearance*
I will take that as an "I don't know either," then.
*seeing nothing but hills of windblown sand, and her own footprints, she sighs and starts walking again*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 13, 2014, 05:48:46 pm
The girl quickly grows bored. She pulls out her gun and starts shooting at random birds and animals.

The orb floats on, content in simply not being alone anymore.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on November 13, 2014, 05:49:50 pm
*giggle*
It's fine~ I've spent time in O'clubs full of drunks, some of which couldn't keep their hands to themselves... At least you weren't grabby.

"That's....wrong. The rudenss of huamans I swear...."

The Elvis reaches out for the flower, pressing a button hidden on the bottom of the stem. It suddenly releases a large quantity of knock-out gas. The Elvis attempts to pinch the nose drawn hastily on it's paper bag.

"That's not going to work on me...but I'll let this ride for now. I would like to see your angle. I'll be observing everything while I rebuild the house."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 13, 2014, 05:53:41 pm
*Leo takes the gun away from the girl and tosses it aside*
That didn't take long.
*she then pulls out her radio and calls for an air lift out of the area*
Think you can behave yourself until our ride gets here?

*after more walking, and more sand, the girl stops and sits down to rest*
Think you could turn into a shelter or something useful?

((I see you're really bringing your A game, evils. :P))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 13, 2014, 06:10:10 pm
The girl raises an eyebrow again. "You know I can teleport, right?" She demonstrates by summoning the gun back to her hand.

The triangle nods and transforms into something vaguely resembling a house. A very small house. It jumps on the girl's head and stays there.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 13, 2014, 06:15:36 pm
You've never traveled normally, have you?
*Leo sits near the girl and takes the gun away, again*
Trust me, it'll be fun.

*the girl lifts the "house" off her head just long enough to pull her hat out from under it*
This will have to do, won't it?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 13, 2014, 06:38:53 pm
"On the contrary," the girl begins. "I've traveled via countless interesting mechanizations. Trains, planes, automobiles, even a spaceship once or twice."

The house hums to itself, once more content to prove how useful it can be. It briefly glows yellow.

The white haired girl walks through the crumbled house, eventually stumbling upon a small bag. She reaches inside and pulls out a flaming sword and a small vial of mystery liquid. She attempts to drink the liquid while also holding both the cat and the sword, and manages to knock herself down.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 13, 2014, 06:49:56 pm
Ever ride in a helicopter?
*the woman points as blackhawk appears in the sky, approaching their position*

*the girl picks the house up off her head and speaks as she gently tries to reshape it*
I do hope this doesn't hurt, but I really could use you as a parasol...

*the cat hops out of the girl's arms as she falls and looks at her laying form*
You ok, kid?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 13, 2014, 06:58:45 pm
The girl in dark clothing glances skyward, shielding her eyes from the dust being blown around by the helicopter's propellers. "Sounds like fun. ...Got any missiles onboard?"

The house briefly panics, assuming the girl intends to eat it, not realizing it is not in fact edible. After a moment, however, it seems to figure out her intent, and becomes loose enough to be shaped as the girl desires.

The white haired girl nods, getting back to her feet and wiping the dirt and soot from her dress. She picks up the vial once more, frowning at the discovery that half of it has spilled on the ground. She also retrieves the sword, which sends out a small textbox above it reading "Not sufficient level to wield." The girl bites her lip and tries using it anyway.

Three miles away, a hospital explodes.

The girl loses interest in the sword, assuming she really isn't able to use it, and drops it on the ground.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 13, 2014, 07:07:31 pm
No, not on this one. But we do have some combat helos back at the ship.
*as the chopper lands, a side door is opened, and the woman picks the girl up and climbs aboard*
*in the air, Leo has the door left open so she, and the girl can watch the terrain beneath them*

*new shield from the sun in hand, the girl gets up*
Well, unless you can teleport us out of here, it seems the only thing to do is walk.
*she starts off again, trying to keep a straight path*

*the cat jumps out of the way as the sword lands near him*
OI! Watch where you drop stuff!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 13, 2014, 07:29:45 pm
The girl watches the world go by below, brow furrowed, apparently deep in thought. Eventually, she turns to the woman. "...Who are you again?"

Being possibly the only character in this post that can't teleport, the weird morphing object can only shake it's head sorrowfully and continue it's duty of shielding the girl.

Suddenly, something strange appears in the distance. It looks like it might be some type of building.

The white haired girl nods, reaching down and picking up the cat. She looks around, trying to spot her cybernetic catboy.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Megillot on November 14, 2014, 04:48:40 am
Meg appeared from behind the remains of the wall to the left from the white-haired girl.

"I'm sorry, I'm not comfortable being around sharp objects," he said, nervously looking at the sword on the ground. "There was... an accident," he added, making a strange apologetic gesture with his cybernetic arms.

"It's better to leave this thing here and go somewhere else. Are you hungry? There's a nice burger joint down the road,"  said Meg to the white-haired girl after an awkward pause.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 13, 2014, 10:05:05 pm
*I flinch slightly before using my magic to freeze the flowers before they can release more gas*
I... think I got some of the knock-out gas in my system...

*sits there somewhat dazed for a while before turning to the Elvis with a murderous glare*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on November 13, 2014, 10:56:58 pm
"Remember The Elvis, you must eat something before leaving. You can take her wherever you want, but you have to eat something. After that, you can spectate until the end of your life."

-takes another bite of food-

"And if you leave without eating, I will take a handful of food and feed it to you through your stomach. Any questions?"

-looks at ice-

"Don't worry, I am watching everything. I'll be sure nothing happens to you. I'll buy you a meal afterwords as well, plus one for some other time."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 14, 2014, 02:08:00 am
*The woman tilts her head a little to the side*
How hard did you hit your head, or are you just naturally bad with names?
*she reaches for the girl's head were her hair has been stained red*
Leo.

*the girl stops for a moment and strains her eyes, trying to make out the structure*
*she shrugs her shoulders and continues on towards object in the distance*

*seeing that the girl has apparently forgotten about the odd vial of liquid, the cat jumps into her arms*
Burgers...I like burgers, let's go, kid!
*the cat waves his paw like a cavalry commander leading a charge*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on November 14, 2014, 02:53:27 am
"Ice" shakes her head. "No, I mean, what are you all about? You have to be something. if you weren't, you wouldn't be here." She gestures to the helicopter, as well as the view below.

The building, on closer examination, seems to be some sort of fortress, old brick walls and painted windows included. The former-orb stares at it apprehensively, flashing green for a few moments. It seems there might be some sort of noise coming from within, though it's hard to tell from a distance.

The girl with white hair nods happily, her stomach rumbling at the thought of food. She holds the cat in one arm, and, grabbing the catboy with the other, marches out of the ruined house. She drags the boy a few feet in a random direction before realizing she doesn't actually know where she's going. She examines her surroundings for a while, eventually getting bored and picking a direction at random.

The Elvis draws a laughing face on it's paper bag, does a short dance, ending with a dramatic spinning move. As the dance ends, the Elvis begins sinking through the floor, eventually vanishing altogether. It then drops out of the sky, dropkicking the universe on it's existential head. It then picks Ice up and begins dancing with her.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 14, 2014, 04:53:17 am
Oh, just a sailor on shore leave.
*as the blackhawk passes over water, Leo points to an aircraft carrier*
We'll be landing there, the doc'll check out that blow you took.
*after the helicopter lands, the girls get out and Leo leads "Ice" to the ship's doctor*
*as they travel the corridors every crewman they meet stops in his tracks and snaps to attention, as best he can, with a salute*

*the girl stops several yards outside the nearest entrance, twirling the umbrella on her shoulder absentmindedly, unsure of what to make of this place*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Megillot on November 14, 2014, 07:39:32 pm
Tired of being always dragged along, Meg took the lead and brought white-haired girl and a cat to a small solitary building. Light sign above the entrance said "Halfway Tavern".
"Maggie! Long time no see!" loudly sad fat middle-aged man behind the counter as group entered the tavern. "Is this your new girlfriend?" asked the man noticing the white-haired girl, "I thought you like your women... bigger... and more... hairy."
"You saw me with, as you say, big and hairy woman only once. And I will not go out with you sister ever again, no matter how many times you ask or how drunk I am. I'm still having nightmares about that night," responded catboy and shuddered.
"Ha-ha-ha! Too bad!" The man noticed cat the white-haired girl was carrying and grinned. "I see. You couldn't find a catgirl, so you picked up an ordinary girl and a cat. You must be really desperate."
"This cat is a boy!.. I think..." Meg looked at the cat with suspicion but said nothing more. "Anyway, we're hungry. Big burger for the girl and cheeseburger for the cat, please. Salad for me, as usual."
Man walked to the kitchen and Meg turned to his companions. "You still haven't told me your name, my friend," he said, looking at the cat.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on November 14, 2014, 07:52:22 pm
The Elvis draws a laughing face on it's paper bag, does a short dance, ending with a dramatic spinning move. As the dance ends, the Elvis begins sinking through the floor, eventually vanishing altogether. It then drops out of the sky, dropkicking the universe on it's existential head. It then picks Ice up and begins dancing with her.

Not feeling the hit on my head, I watch as The Elvis dances with the half passed-out Ice, swinging her around like a rag doll.

(http://i.imgur.com/dmEDBNd.jpg)

Remembering what Ice had mentioned before, The Universe (Nova) could not stand by and watch this time. Balance was needed.

"You have crossed a line. This is unwanted advancements and morally wrong."

Nova instant appears in front of The Elvis as he does a turn. Nova uses the left hand to grab The Elvis around his waist, lifting him into the air, while catching Ice with his right.

"As you can see, you cannot escape this grip. No teleportation allowed, I have created a small universe separate from this one right here around this arm, you can only teleport to the spot you are currently trapped in because this is a Universe separate from the one everyone else is standing in. Now then, you can either eat, or I can feed you myself. Once that is done, you can spectate all you want, and cause all the chaos you want, just as long as it's within the realm of moral rights."

-pauses-

"...the hospital that blew up will be dealt with later."

-places Ice back in her seat-

"Anyway, what is your answer? One meal, and you're free to have fun. Would you mind joining us?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on November 14, 2014, 08:14:53 pm
"You still haven't told me your name, my friend," he said, looking at the cat.
*the cat blinks at the odd turn of events before responding*
You can call me Momo.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on November 14, 2014, 09:25:29 pm
"Anyway, we're hungry. Big burger for the girl and cheeseburger for the cat, please. Salad for me, as usual."

....

(http://i.imgur.com/i3LND.jpg)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 14, 2014, 10:35:31 pm
*slowly comes back to my senses*

Uh.... I-I already ate didn't I ?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on November 15, 2014, 11:37:47 am
*slowly comes back to my senses*

Uh.... I-I already ate didn't I ?

The dark haired gothic loli reappears from thin air, strokes Ice's cheek, whispering "I wouldn't mind eating you," in her ear with a somewhat evil grin on her face.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 15, 2014, 05:54:27 am
*blushes intensely*

I... uh.... um...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on November 15, 2014, 07:00:48 am
*blushes intensely*

I... uh.... um...

The loli continues to caress Ice's cheek, slowly moving her face closer to Ice's.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on November 15, 2014, 08:24:20 am
*blushes intensely*

I... uh.... um...

The loli continues to caress Ice's cheek, slowly moving her face closer to Ice's.

"These are only advancements. I am not a bodyguard. I only keep balance."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 15, 2014, 05:36:31 pm
*watches the loli, too unprepared for such an encounter to do anything else*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on November 15, 2014, 10:57:34 pm
*watches the loli, too unprepared for such an encounter to do anything else*

The loli continues to move her face closer to Ice's, with little warning she bares previously unseen fangs and sinks them into Ice's neck, taking a small amount of blood and magic. Drawing back, she licks her lips and gives Ice a kiss on the cheek before walking away and seemingly fading into the shadows, vanishing without a trace.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 15, 2014, 11:37:47 pm
*instantly snaps back to me senses upon being bitten, launching a subzero blast of cold magic at the loli's last known location*
Agh! my neck...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on November 23, 2014, 09:00:47 pm
"Anyway, what is your answer? One meal, and you're free to have fun. Would you mind joining us?"

....A thumbs up or thumbs down will do...you can eat like Kakashi if you would like.

*watches the loli, too unprepared for such an encounter to do anything else*

The loli continues to move her face closer to Ice's, with little warning she bares previously unseen fangs and sinks them into Ice's neck, taking a small amount of blood and magic. Drawing back, she licks her lips and gives Ice a kiss on the cheek before walking away and seemingly fading into the shadows, vanishing without a trace.

*instantly snaps back to me senses upon being bitten, launching a subzero blast of cold magic at the loli's last known location*
Agh! my neck...

-nose starts bleeding-

...I wasn't aware I was able to do this.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 25, 2014, 03:53:02 am
....

What the heck was that?!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on November 25, 2014, 04:19:14 am
....

What the heck was that?!

Things!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 29, 2014, 01:15:49 am
You attacked me!

*another blast of cold magic*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on November 29, 2014, 01:35:32 am
You attacked me!

*another blast of cold magic*

Attacked, ate, lovingly nibbled, it's all the same right?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 29, 2014, 04:06:56 am
No! It isn't!

You bit my neck!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on November 29, 2014, 04:33:16 am
No! It isn't!

You bit my neck!

You'll be fine. I can't help it I'm a vampire.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 29, 2014, 05:38:16 am
O_O

*grabs modified M1 Garand*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on November 29, 2014, 06:07:29 am
O_O

*grabs modified M1 Garand*

WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! Calm the hell down princess, like I said, you're fine, you aren't going to turn or anything.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 29, 2014, 11:05:26 pm
>_>

I'm watching you...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on November 30, 2014, 12:58:21 am
O_O

*grabs modified M1 Garand*

"MODIFIED M1?! I want one! Best gun in the world!"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on November 30, 2014, 01:14:27 am
O_O

*grabs modified M1 Garand*

"MODIFIED M1?! I want one! Best gun in the world!"

I love that gun, and the M-14, all of it's versions. such great weapons. The BAR is fantastic too!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 30, 2014, 03:30:16 am
O_O

*grabs modified M1 Garand*

"MODIFIED M1?! I want one! Best gun in the world!"

My heirloom!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on December 01, 2014, 02:19:37 am
O_O

*grabs modified M1 Garand*

"MODIFIED M1?! I want one! Best gun in the world!"

My heirloom!

Oohh! Pretty rifle you got there!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on November 30, 2014, 06:37:15 pm
^_^
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on November 30, 2014, 09:31:36 pm
O_O

*grabs modified M1 Garand*

"MODIFIED M1?! I want one! Best gun in the world!"

My heirloom!

Oohh! Pretty rifle you got there!

"Try to take it and I will send you to a habitable planet with no intelligent life on it."

....

"That doesn't include Earth."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on November 30, 2014, 09:33:10 pm
O_O

*grabs modified M1 Garand*

"MODIFIED M1?! I want one! Best gun in the world!"

My heirloom!

Oohh! Pretty rifle you got there!

"Try to take it and I will send you to a habitable planet with no intelligent life on it."

....

"That doesn't include Earth."

Why does everyone assume I'm evil?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on December 01, 2014, 12:16:16 am
Because you bite people that have done nothing to you...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on December 01, 2014, 12:54:14 am
Because you bite people that have done nothing to you...

I'll ask nicely next time!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on December 01, 2014, 01:14:41 am
>->
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on December 01, 2014, 01:38:19 am
^.^
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on December 01, 2014, 02:08:48 am
Why does everyone assume I'm evil?
....
Quote
The loli continues to caress Ice's cheek, slowly moving her face closer to Ice's.

...."I wonder why..."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on December 01, 2014, 02:36:25 am
>//<
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on December 01, 2014, 03:35:22 am
 ;D
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on December 01, 2014, 11:21:02 pm
*clears my throat*

Anyways...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on December 06, 2014, 05:57:36 pm
"I'm off to fix the house."

Nova walks outside the restaurant, stops after the entrance, and takes off.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on December 06, 2014, 07:22:31 pm
*yawns and leaves as well*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on December 06, 2014, 11:17:22 pm
*Lounges around, watching the others leave.*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on December 07, 2014, 08:43:17 pm
-Arrives at house-

-looks around-

"....is this even worth rebuilding? Everyone else is gone...."

....

"Might as well."

As Nova starts to rebuild the house, the bushes start rustling.

-points to bush-

"Show yourself! I don't know who or what you are. You are NOT a part of this universe!"

A gold-colored rabbit with blue eyes comes running out of the bushes.

"...what the?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on December 09, 2014, 05:46:15 am
*arrives at the remains of the house a few moments later*

Ugh... What a mess...

*starts to help clean up the area and rebuild the house*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on December 08, 2014, 11:05:50 pm
The loli appears behind them, seemingly from thin air, "What happened here?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on December 09, 2014, 07:34:03 am
I'm innocent. Something about... No idea...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on December 09, 2014, 12:38:27 am
With all that magic you were throwing around earlier, I wouldn't be surprised if it was you.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on December 09, 2014, 03:23:44 am
With all that magic you were throwing around earlier, I wouldn't be surprised if it was you.

>_> No... Cold based magic doesn't do this type of damage... I just have no idea how to describe what I saw without sounding crazy.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on December 09, 2014, 04:16:36 am
*the black cat slithers up to ice and wraps around her legs*
Around here, crazy is relative.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on December 11, 2014, 03:45:28 am
the party was crashed by.... Dinosaur bunnies... I think... they ate the cake
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on December 11, 2014, 08:44:06 pm
-staring at the rabbit-

....

-rabbit staring back-

....

"What am I doing? I can catch this easily."

The bunny falls through the grass it stands. Nova puts out his hand and catches it as it falls.

"This little rabbit....strange stats. It can be an inventory item or a pet. I'll consider what I'll do with you later."

The rabbit fades as it goes into Nova's inventory.

"Now then, let's get this house rebuilt."

After all the wood is cleared off, Nova starts to rebuild walls.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on December 11, 2014, 11:56:51 pm
*feeling ignored, the cat starts pawing at ice's legs*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on December 12, 2014, 03:17:21 am
*picks up the kitty and kisses him*

^-^

*pets the kitty*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on December 12, 2014, 11:26:28 am
The loli surveys the area again.

"You guys get up to some strange stuff."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on December 12, 2014, 12:32:09 pm
*the cat purrs in ice's arms*
*he looks towards the loli-thing*
You have no idea...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on December 12, 2014, 06:44:00 am
I think I'll stay here a while, you people seem amusing, plus the magical one tastes good.  ;D
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on December 12, 2014, 07:31:22 pm
*picks up the kitty and kisses him*

^-^

*pets the kitty*

"You don't have to help. Just give the creature some attention."

I think I'll stay here a while, you people seem amusing, plus the magical one tastes good.  ;D

"The only thing you get to bite from now on is this hard exoskeleton I have."



He house is built in no time and is...bigger...than before...mansion sized.

...

"I can explain...some of the wood was too damaged...so I used a couple of trees...I guess I got carried away. I didn't want to waste any of the wood so I used it. Then, there was more wood left over and I had to make it exact...you get the idea."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on December 17, 2014, 11:58:16 pm
*nervous chuckle*

Yeah... "carried away"...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on December 21, 2014, 07:59:44 pm
"Whose house was this anyway? Can it just be a house where people meet to have fun? Just, a center where we can all gather and have fun."

-pauses for a moment-

"Welp, I gotta get inside. I have a bunny to inspect...he shouldn't exist here. I'll be in the 'animal enclosure' section of the house."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on December 22, 2014, 11:02:34 pm
*sigh*

*looks around*

Um... let's see...

*pets the kitty*

What to do?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on December 22, 2014, 03:56:53 pm
*The loli wanders aimlessly, admiring the house. Entering one of the rooms, she sees the girl she bit petting a cat. She starts to approach but reconsiders, instead looking on with a bit of a jealous look.*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on December 22, 2014, 05:53:30 pm
*the cat purrs happily, then climbs up and whispers into ice's ear*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on December 22, 2014, 09:25:38 pm
Inside the animal enclosure...

Nova opens his inventory and places the bunny on the ground as it starts to run around the artificial environment. He watches as it slowly leaves his hand, crawling while slowly sniffing the ground. It leaves Novas hand completely and moves around a little faster.

"Do that, and I'll be scanning you. while we're in here. It might take longer, but dissecting you is not something I prefer."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 01, 2015, 12:56:26 am
By the unholy powers of spam, I resurrect this thread!!!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 01, 2015, 01:51:41 am
By the unholy powers of spam, I resurrect this thread!!!

By the holy powers of Lels, I declare that I have once ressurected a thread that had been gone for a year and 2 months or so.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on May 01, 2015, 02:32:28 am
make simple fantasy rpg fire emblem rp thread?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on May 01, 2015, 10:39:52 am
By the unholy powers of spam, I resurrect this thread!!!

By the holy powers of Lels, I declare that I have once ressurected a thread that had been gone for a year and 2 months or so.

I resurrected a thread that was 5 years old...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 01, 2015, 02:56:00 am
*pal wonders if the role playing will return*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on May 01, 2015, 11:19:26 am
*pal wonders if the role playing will return*

Probably not since we had no direction and it was absolute randomness. I was working on giving us something to do, but then it died.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Gamerjunkie on May 01, 2015, 03:15:28 am
*pal wonders if the role playing will return*

Probably not since we had no direction and it was absolute randomness. I was working on giving us something to do, but then it died.

I've been there before. On another forum we derped around for a few months, had a good amount of plot, a boss battle, and then it kind of... slowly wound down after a while. Someone tried rebooting it, but it didn't get nearly as far as the first time. Which sucked, cause I had a character in the works that I was going to bring in.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on May 01, 2015, 11:25:04 am
*pal wonders if the role playing will return*

Probably not since we had no direction and it was absolute randomness. I was working on giving us something to do, but then it died.

I've been there before. On another forum we derped around for a few months, had a good amount of plot, a boss battle, and then it kind of... slowly wound down after a while. Someone tried rebooting it, but it didn't get nearly as far as the first time. Which sucked, cause I had a character in the works that I was going to bring in.

I have...never been in an RP before, and tbh, this was my first one. I saw it failing too easily, but tried to go along with it for a while.

...and as you said, before it went forward, it died. Oh well. I'm considering this thread done for. I'm not going to try it.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Gamerjunkie on May 01, 2015, 03:20:51 am
*pal wonders if the role playing will return*

Probably not since we had no direction and it was absolute randomness. I was working on giving us something to do, but then it died.

I've been there before. On another forum we derped around for a few months, had a good amount of plot, a boss battle, and then it kind of... slowly wound down after a while. Someone tried rebooting it, but it didn't get nearly as far as the first time. Which sucked, cause I had a character in the works that I was going to bring in.

I have...never been in an RP before, and tbh, this was my first one. I saw it failing too easily, but tried to go along with it for a while.

...and as you said, before it went forward, it died. Oh well. I'm considering this thread done for. I'm not going to try it.

Only way for an RP thread to work is to get multiple people to dedicate enough of their time to keep it running for a while, and people can easily lose interest.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 01, 2015, 03:27:08 am
What this type of thread would need is rules. A leader. Someone to keep everything in control. It would also be required that the amount and types of players and characters be limited. Basically, it would need to be like a tabletop roleplaying game. Either that, or like the ADF, which is run even tighter. Randomness has a place, but in a situation like this, that place is outside.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Gamerjunkie on May 01, 2015, 03:33:33 am
What this type of thread would need is rules. A leader. Someone to keep everything in control. It would also be required that the amount and types of players and characters be limited. Basically, it would need to be like a tabletop roleplaying game. Either that, or like the ADF, which is run even tighter. Randomness has a place, but in a situation like this, that place is outside.
We were kind of like that, but... There was literally no limit to character types. We literally had angels, demons, necromancers, gladiators, and various other characters from the depths of our minds.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 01, 2015, 03:38:43 am
It's a shame I can't reference the vvh forums here. It died several years back.
And by "died" I mean it's no longer on the internet any longer.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 01, 2015, 04:00:40 am
It's a shame I can't reference the vvh forums here. It died several years back.
And by "died" I mean it's no longer on the internet any longer.

Somewhere, in the dimmest, darkest, most horrifying corner of the internet, where even Chuck Norris must have an internal debate as to whether he wants to go there, Legends tell of a super archive that has EVERYTHING ever posted on the internet, every website, every Porno video, every snuff video, every graphic picture blocked from websites, every lost and forgotten game, every MySpace account, every letter in every tweet and even every tiny last bit of binary code.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 01, 2015, 04:11:22 am
Yeah, I tried "the wayback machine," they only had the main forum pages, none of the threads were there.

But enough of this, we need to rp in the rp thread. :P
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 01, 2015, 04:13:52 am
Yeah, I tried "the wayback machine," they only had the main forum pages, none of the threads were there.

But enough of this, we need to rp in the rp thread. :P

*fires up the engine on the rape train*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 01, 2015, 04:46:28 am
*stands as close as possible to ice*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 01, 2015, 04:48:12 am
*stands as close as possible to ice*

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THE RAPE TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

*snatches Pal and takes off*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on May 01, 2015, 04:53:33 am
*looks around*

I'm not mentally prepared for this/

*starts to walk out*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 01, 2015, 04:54:08 am
*looks around*

I'm not mentally prepared for this/

*starts to walk out*

*doubles back and takes Loli too*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 01, 2015, 04:54:41 am
*is less comfortable now*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: The Loli Assassin on May 01, 2015, 05:08:45 am
*starts yelling and squirming*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 01, 2015, 05:13:14 am
*tries to kick tla off the train*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 01, 2015, 05:28:07 am
*starts yelling and squirming*

*nuzzles*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 01, 2015, 05:29:32 am
Elvis casually walks into the room, hands in his pockets. He looks around, taking in the situation. He shakes his head, muttering, "Typical." Clearing his throat to garner some attention, he calls out "I would like to report that there is a herd of tentacle monsters moving towards this train. Something about 'stealing their jobs'? Regardless, they should be here in about ten minutes, so be on the look out." With that, the young man turns on his heels, walking casually back to the other train-car, where he lays down.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on May 01, 2015, 01:44:41 pm
.....

They eyes show the displeasure...
(http://i.imgur.com/5LHPAuk.jpg)

.....


(http://i.imgur.com/dmEDBNd.jpg)

I'm just going to sit back, and not touch this.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 01, 2015, 05:40:32 am
*tentacle monsters grab bmu on their way to the train*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on May 01, 2015, 02:05:55 pm
Akio Klaus
Class: Soldier
Lvl: 3
HP: 19
str: 6
mag:8
skl: 4
spd: 4
luk: 1
def: 5
res: 3
mov: 5
con: 6

has entered the field.
no one knows why his mag stat is abnormally high. it affects him as same as 0 mag tho.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: John Titor on May 01, 2015, 04:24:04 pm
Akio Klaus
Class: Soldier
Lvl: 3
HP: 19
str: 6
mag:8
skl: 4
spd: 4
luk: 1
def: 5
res: 3
mov: 5
con: 6

has entered the field.
no one knows why his mag stat is abnormally high. it affects him as same as 0 mag tho.

Bad luck with the level ups?

*tosses a Levin Sword to Akio*  Now your Magic stat is useful .
*Starts firing at the tentacle monsters*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on May 02, 2015, 12:54:17 am
Akio Klaus
Class: Soldier
Lvl: 3
HP: 19
str: 6
mag:8
skl: 4
spd: 4
luk: 1
def: 5
res: 3
mov: 5
con: 6

has entered the field.
no one knows why his mag stat is abnormally high. it affects him as same as 0 mag tho.

Bad luck with the level ups?

*tosses a Levin Sword to Akio*  Now your Magic stat is useful .
*Starts firing at the tentacle monsters*
*tries to hold Levin Sword*
Rolled 1d4 : 4, total 4

*fails to grab the levin sword and hurts his hand.*
*picks up*

"... how do I swing swords?"

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 02, 2015, 02:37:16 am
From the other room, Elvis, laying down with an open book covering his face, kicks out his foot, knocking over an open duffle bag, out of which rolls a mint Shockstick. Immediately after, he goes back to pretending to be asleep, if he was ever pretending to begin with.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on May 02, 2015, 05:08:12 am
*picks up shockstick*

now.. I feel like Arkantos!

*stabs the weed on grounds*
"die vermin plants die! hahahaha!!!"
*weapon durability decreased by 9.*
*weapon proficiency is now B*

"... There is no use for this shock stick when I am not in combat..."


was gonna do a joke that my wep prof is D so I can't pickup the the shockstick but decided not to.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 01, 2015, 09:21:22 pm
>_>
<_<

^_^

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 01, 2015, 09:36:06 pm
*puts on music*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on May 02, 2015, 06:21:24 am
should i just start fire emblem rp thread for lulz
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 01, 2015, 10:24:46 pm
Why? Just fe rp here. :P
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on May 02, 2015, 07:31:00 am
Why? Just fe rp here. :P

typing stats are annoying. needs a compiled chart
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 01, 2015, 11:28:32 pm
You're over thinking it. :P
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on May 02, 2015, 08:17:05 am
*swings shockstick at pal*
Rolled 1d6 : 4, total 4

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 02, 2015, 12:23:36 am
*fires MG 151/20 at Akio

Rolled 1d6 : 4, total 4
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 02, 2015, 12:27:25 am
*tries to protect Klaus from ice*

Rolled 1d6 : 4, total 4
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: John Titor on May 02, 2015, 12:32:26 am
*swings shockstick at pal*
(http://innomenpro.com/forums/Themes/Mr_Trucksman/images/dice_warn.gif) This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 1d6 : 4, total 4


*fires MG 151/20 at Akio

(http://innomenpro.com/forums/Themes/Mr_Trucksman/images/dice_warn.gif) This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 1d6 : 4, total 4

*tries to protect Klaus from ice*

(http://innomenpro.com/forums/Themes/Mr_Trucksman/images/dice_warn.gif) This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 1d6 : 4, total 4

*rolls for dual attack with Heinrike*

Rolled 1d6 : 2, total 2


"My turn!"



Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 02, 2015, 01:55:48 am
The tentacles monsters take advantage of the fighting amongst the strange group of job-stealing weirdos, managing to fill the train-car and surround them all without anyone even noticing, because the whole army moves before anybody else can do anything in Fire Emblem.

Elvis, being in a different train-car entirely, mutters about the racket going on, but otherwise doesn't bother doing anything.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 02, 2015, 03:48:31 am
*stops*

Well

*charges whip with magic and cracks it at the tentacle monsters, unaffected by the FE ruling because I've never played it*

Rolled 1d6 : 3, total 3
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 02, 2015, 04:02:04 am
*pyropal breaks out the flamethrowers and starts cooking up some calamari*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on May 02, 2015, 01:53:20 pm
read it as paypal
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 02, 2015, 06:01:25 am
Tentacles and gooey, white fluid are thrown all around the cabin, as the monsters scream in terror and agony. Not a single one attempts to defend itself. It is only as the last creature falls in a puddle of it's own fluid that the small sheet of paper can be seen sticking out of it's sole remaining tentacle, the word "Notice" in large black letters at the top.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on May 02, 2015, 02:11:56 pm
*notices the sign*
"hmm.

...
oh!"

*Akio notices manga and starts watching knights of sidonia*
"emm hmm, indeed the tentacle is moe."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 02, 2015, 06:14:00 am
*pal is enjoying his freshly cooked calamari*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Douman on May 02, 2015, 09:24:28 am
What this about?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 02, 2015, 09:27:26 am
Don't ask, just jump in.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Douman on May 02, 2015, 09:35:56 am
I daresay i am at least supposed to know what to do here
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 02, 2015, 09:39:53 am
Role play. Kill things. Whatever.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Douman on May 02, 2015, 09:42:17 am
Well... Whatever... I will enjoy my nap

*zzz...*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 02, 2015, 12:55:12 pm
napping on the rape train is not the best of ideas...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 02, 2015, 04:49:00 pm
Elvis, still sleeping* in the other train-car, disagrees.

*Allegedly
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 02, 2015, 05:15:42 pm
*pal is still cooking calamari over an open fire in one of the train cars*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 02, 2015, 05:23:27 pm
At the town the Rape Train left behind, a something begins stirring.

Merne picks himself up off the ground and looks blearily around. He is wearing a greatcoat, which he is unsure how he got, and is surrounded by a setting covered in dust.
"Where... am I?"
A moment of piercing intelligence flashes over his dark brown eyes, but after a moment they resume their dull expression. He looks over to the nearby castle.
"Oh. This again. I hope I'm not alone this time."
He meanders through the blasted town to the mansion.

A catgirl holding her own leash on a sidewalk looks at the ground, waiting for her owner to return. She angrily kicks the ground before Merne appears in her vision. He makes his way over to her, but doesn't take particular notice of her. She decides to wait for her owner to return, instead of accosting this young man.

Spoiler
Don't hate me.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on May 02, 2015, 05:35:21 pm
A catgirl holding her own leash on a sidewalk looks at the ground, waiting for her owner to return. She angrily kicks the ground before Merne appears in her vision. He makes his way over to her, but doesn't take particular notice of her. She decides to wait for her owner to return, instead of accosting this young man.

Don't hate me.

The Universe said he would be watching......the Universe might just kill you instead of Weasel.....
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on May 03, 2015, 02:30:26 am
"I feel like my past life has caused my death when I took a nap here."

*jumps off the train*



*takes 15 fall damage.*
*4 hp left.*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chuunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 02, 2015, 08:05:08 pm
Just before Merne passes the catgirl, he abruptly stops. He looks over to her and asks, "How long have you been standing there?"

The catgirl looks away from him and doesn't answer. Her owner will be back soon, she thinks. "Not too long," she answers.

Merne looks dully at the dust settling into her hair and reaches his hand out. "Give it here." The catgirl is confused and just stares at him. He rolls his eyes and snatches the leash from her hand. "You're coming with me. I need someone to tell my comments to."

As Merne begins walking closer to the mansion, the catgirl decides that walking would be better than being dragged, so she follows behind Merne with as much range as the leash will allow. She glares at him though, resentful that he would take her leash so callously. As if someone could be her owner so easily!

The pair approach the abandoned mansion in a dusty town, both wondering what happened to bring them here.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 02, 2015, 08:09:43 pm
*bored of the abundance of calamari, pal opens a magical portal and walks through it*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chuunis
Post by: Shirley on May 02, 2015, 08:30:46 pm
Just before Merne passes the catgirl, he abruptly stops. He looks over to her and asks, "How long have you been standing there?"

The catgirl looks away from him and doesn't answer. Her owner will be back soon, she thinks. "Not too long," she answers.

Merne looks dully at the dust settling into her hair and reaches his hand out. "Give it here." The catgirl is confused and just stares at him. He rolls his eyes and snatches the leash from her hand. "You're coming with me. I need someone to tell my comments to."

As Merne begins walking closer to the mansion, the catgirl decides that walking would be better than being dragged, so she follows behind Merne with as much range as the leash will allow. She glares at him though, resentful that he would take her leash so callously. As if someone could be her owner so easily!

The pair approach the abandoned mansion in a dusty town, both wondering what happened to bring them here.

[CLOSELY WATCHING INTENSIFIES]
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 02, 2015, 08:32:09 pm
*pal steps out of the portal and finds himself back at the train station*

...Great...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 02, 2015, 08:40:00 pm
Merne feels something watching him, but continues his sojourn to the mansion with a shrug. The catgirl is too mad at the imperious human who took her leash to notice.

They pass by a cafe, all of the desserts long since turned to mold.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 02, 2015, 08:44:18 pm
*pal sees the footprints and starts following at a leisurely pace*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on May 02, 2015, 08:47:02 pm
*arrives at the station*
"i need a healer...."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 02, 2015, 08:54:14 pm
*hears something and doubles back to see Klaus*

Ouch...

*opens a portal and reaches in, pulls claude out*

Huh, ok. *points to Klaus* He needs medical attention.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 02, 2015, 08:58:26 pm
Merne and the catgirl arrive at the front gates of the mansion, finding them open wide. Merne checks himself for a weapon, and finds three things: a grimoire, a staff, and a Colt 1911. Wondering how the staff and book even got in his coat, he draws his sidearm before continuing.

Spoiler
In another part of the forgotten setting, the land moves aside for an enormous presence. Its aura makes any nearby either bow or flee before it. If only there were people nearby to do so. It goes off in search of some.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on May 03, 2015, 06:40:06 am
*Looks up and sees Claude*

"... oh no! red! I see red! red figures! They are enemies!"

*draws shock stick towards Claude*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 02, 2015, 11:34:00 pm
. . .

*claude jumps behind pal*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 03, 2015, 05:14:34 am
Taking a few hours to explore the mansion, Merne and the catgirl he's leading come to a likely sitting room. Merne checks around for any traps or skeletons, then puts his Colt away. He puts the leash down on the table in the middle of the room and rips the drapes away from the windows before throwing them open.
"What do you think you're doing?!" the catgirl shouts at him.
"I'm removing the drapes and opening the windows," Merne replies. "It's musty in here and I'd rather not breathe dust if I can help it." He continues to open windows and tear down drapes. "Tell me your name."
The catgirl scowls at him, but seems compelled to say, "Min. My owner called me Minnie."
Merne nods, but doesn't say any more. When the windows are all opened, he takes the staff from his coat and tosses it to Min. She catches it with a puzzled look. "You seem like a magic type," he says in a neutral tone. "Lay down on the couch and rest, if you need to. I'll wait and see if anyone else follows us."
Merne, with this, strides to the door and exits. He heads only a short way down the hall before checking what kind of grimoire he has and leaning on a wall to wait.
Min, left in the room holding a staff with her leash on a table and compelled to lay down, did so, with much reluctance. She was also being lulled to sleep, but first she felt around her neck to confirm something. Her fears confirmed, she falls asleep.

Spoiler
The presence moves through the desert aimlessly, as it has no way of detecting lifeforms except for the five senses. Frustrated that there are none nearby who can bow to it (or flee in terror), it stamps a foot into the sand. It looks into the sky to see a bird, mocking it, and making large circles around it. The presence tries one of its' signature deathglares, but the bird must have been too far away. The presence stews.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 03, 2015, 06:16:58 pm
*looks around*

*sigh*

*snacks on calamari*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on May 04, 2015, 03:49:03 am
*looks around*

*sigh*

*snacks on calamari*

Voluntarily putting tentacles down you're throat I see...so its only tentacle RAPE you don't like eh? HUEHUEHUE!!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 03, 2015, 09:05:09 pm
Merne walks back into the sitting room to find Min awake, toying with the staff. She almost tapped the crystal on top, but he said, "Don't." He then goes to one of the windows and looks out over the dusty town.
Min, irritated that she couldn't disobey this human, glares at him before examining the staff more closely. The unfamiliar runes on the shaft glowed as she read them. "Why can't I touch the crystal?"
"It will shoot power at you. I'd rather not have my personal companion fried by curiosity." Merne looks over to Min with a lazy smile. "You know what that does to cats, right?"
Min doesn't respond, and instead stands and looks around the room, as she was able. There was a cabinet with a teaset just out of reach, and a bookcase with huge-spined books filling it. She huffs and sits on the table, hands on her staff.
Merne looks back over the town with his usual expression, hands in his pockets. He thinks about where he'll get food in this place, and where anyone but this catgirl went.
"Kind of boring, isn't it?"

Spoiler
The presence, done stewing and now wishing to find servants again, wanders in what it thinks is a northerly direction. Deserts are in the south, it thinks. So not-deserts, and people, will be north. The bird above flies off in the opposite direction, so all the presence can see is rocks, sand, and the occasional cactus. It moves determinedly, knowing that if it keeps on, it will run into people, and those people will be its' servants. It smiles in anticipation.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 03, 2015, 09:13:04 pm
*looks around*

*sigh*

*snacks on calamari*

Voluntarily putting tentacles down you're throat I see...so its only tentacle RAPE you don't like eh? HUEHUEHUE!!
your*
well, they're fried and severed so it doesn't count.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 03, 2015, 09:31:55 pm
*sighs at Klaus, takes claude and walks into the town, looking around*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on May 04, 2015, 08:59:50 am
*tries to crack open a vending machine*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 04, 2015, 01:27:52 am
Merne squints at the town from his vantage point. He thinks he sees dust rising in a cloud from the train station. He takes his hands from his pockets and picks up Min's leash on his way to the door. "We're going back into town."
Min furrows her brow, but has no reason to object. She wasn't doing anything anyway. "Why? We basically just got here, shouldn't we explore the mansion more?"
Merne tuts at his companion. "What did I tell you about curiosity and cats? Though, so long as you're by me, that shouldn't apply as much." He looks around at the forlorn architecture as they pass. "Though the fact is I don't want to, so we're not going to."
Min was growing ever more irritated by this human's demeanor. Was it so bad to explore an obviously-abandoned mansion complete with furniture that the inhabitants seemed to have just disappeared from?
Yes, actually it was, now that she thought about it.
They exited the mansion with Merne leading Min, but there was more slack in the leash then when they arrived.

Spoiler
The presence tired of walking and found some shade behind a rock. It was good it didn't feel the need to hydrate, or being in the desert would be the death of it. That would be a shame, for the rightful ruler of the world to die in an innocuous desert, not a single servant having followed them and died with them. It sighed and glared at the sand, blaming it for not turning to grass. It then wondered when it would encounter people, and, subsequently, its' servants.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 04, 2015, 01:29:50 am
*sighs and gets off the train via the portal Pal opened*

hm...

*activates my magic and kicks the vending machine Klaus was trying to crack open, causing it to shoot drinks out all over the poor victim*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 04, 2015, 01:31:59 am
*looks back at the noise to see Klaus and ice*
. . .

*claude clings to pal's side and seems a bit jumpy*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 04, 2015, 01:41:33 am
*LMFAOs at Klaus*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 04, 2015, 09:57:46 am
Elvis continues sleeping on the train, riding all the way out of the plot. In retrospect, many would question if he had ever been there at all.

He never saw his Shockstick again, but he never said a word.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 04, 2015, 01:56:09 am
*goes back through the portal, grabs Elvis by the ear, and drags him through the portal into relevancy*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 04, 2015, 10:07:41 am
Elvis awakens with a start, shouting something about 'ruined epilogues', flailing about randomly. He looks around, mumbles 'tentacles monsters were right' and then goes limp, asleep again.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 04, 2015, 02:01:32 am
*pal and claude watch this, quietly whispering to each other*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Gamerjunkie on May 04, 2015, 02:06:08 am
A cat sleeping nearby hears the commotion. He opens one eye to look around, closes it again, and goes back to sleep.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: John Titor on May 04, 2015, 02:09:04 am
*John smashes a hole through the thread pages. *
(http://images.vectorhq.com/images/previews/f9d/hole-in-paper-3-psd-450189.png)

*grabs a drink from the vending machine Heinrike just kicked open*

Finally caught up with you guys!

*looks at the sleeping cat*

A kitty! I'm gonna pet it! *Cat jumps into Johns face and starts tearing it apart with its claws. However, John is oblivious to this and takes the chance to pet it*  Such a nice kitty!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Gamerjunkie on May 04, 2015, 02:23:30 am
The cat starts to eat John's hand.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 04, 2015, 10:47:17 am
*the girl stops several yards outside the nearest entrance, twirling the umbrella on her shoulder absentmindedly, unsure of what to make of this place*
A strange odor seems to waft from the fortress, as if it were beckoning it's guests to come inside. Having no nose or other way to notice such things, the former-orb merely flashes a soft magenta color. On closer examination, it would become clear that the parasol seems to flash for one and one quarter seconds, with three seconds of normalcy between.

Spoiler
Yes, Pal and I are reviving this six-month-old plot.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 04, 2015, 02:55:38 am
*the girl watches the color changes curiously*
Are you trying to warn me? If so, I think I agree.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 04, 2015, 11:12:51 am
Upon hearing the girl's voice, the orb-parasol briefly changes in texture, feeling not dissimilar to liquid- though it remains as solid as before. The magenta glow intensifies, and continues for several seconds.

A loud rumble begins emitting from the nearby entrance, the stylized gate lifting up and allowing passage into the darkness.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 04, 2015, 03:11:52 am
Merne and Min round the last corner to the train station. Looking at the debacle from about four blocks away, they each individually come to conclusions.
"Idiots." "Powerful..."
They both look at each other, Merne with a blank expression, Min with a surprised one.
"Are you sure it's safe to call them idiots, even from this far away?" Min asked.
Merne looked back at the modge-podge of Witch, Cat, Human-getting-eaten-by-cat, Sleeping guy, Fire Emblem Mook and Pal-Claude pairing. "If any of them notice, no. But they seem a bit preoccupied." He looked back to Min. "Want to join them?"
Min was confused by the question. "Does it matter what I want?"
Merne didn't answer, and instead pointed to her staff. "I'm fairly sure that can heal that bleeding person nursing a can of Coke. When we get next to him, try reading the rune closest to the crystal."
With that, Merne started forward into the mess, with Min trailing behind him. He kept one hand loosely holding Min's leash, and the other casually in his pocket. I'm lucky my outfit isn't red, he thought as he advanced. Or Min's, for that matter.

Spoiler
The presence's stomach growled at it, and it growled right back. It surveyed the surroundings again before standing. It discerned roughly where it thought north was again, and set out in that direction. Finally, after a bit more travelling, it came to a sign. "Warning: Dangerous Testing Facility. Unauthorized personnel must leave immediately." The prescence huffed at this and set out for one of the buildings that was inevitably on the 'Testing Ground'.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 04, 2015, 03:15:03 am
*the girl hesitates a bit, looking around to see if there's any, more preferable, course of action to entering the foreboding structure*
*not seeing one, she sighs softly and steps into the dark passage, muttering something under her breath*

*pal turns to see 23 standing next to a catgirl and waves for them to come closer*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 04, 2015, 03:16:59 am
*spots Merne*

Commie alert!

*pulls out the biggest, most horrifically inhumane weapon I have*
 
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 04, 2015, 03:23:41 am
*pal opens a portal that rips ice's weapon out of her hands and sends it some where else*
*once the weapon is removed, pal closes the portal, claude hiding behind him as best she can*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 04, 2015, 03:27:32 am
Merne's eyes bug out, and immediately switch from the sleepy, laconic gaze of laziness into the piercing intelligence that he flashed upon waking. He tosses Min her leash, saying, "Catch!"
He runs across the street from Min, drawing his Colt and resting a hand on the grimoire. "Stand down, Heinrike Prinzessin zu Sayn-Weittegstein! I have no quarrel with you, and no relation to any Soviet!" He is prepared to move, barrel pointed at Ice.
Min, frightened by Merne's sudden actions after his half-asleep act, only catches her leash because she is compelled to. The entire situation is beyond her, and she just really wants to see her owner right now.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 04, 2015, 03:32:39 am
*pal turns to 23 and yells*
Put the gun down!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: John Titor on May 04, 2015, 03:33:31 am
John stops petting the cat and watches the situation from afar. He see's it will only end in bloodshed if he doesn't intervene, but what could he do to call the attention of all the others and give Merne a chance to walk out of it alive?
Looking at the cat, he realizes the answer to his question us currently trying to chomp down his left hand.


*Throws the man-eating kitty at Merne*
"This kitty wants your love!" John shouted . It was then when he first realized the mess the cat had scratched his face into, and that his hand was missing more than a couple chunks of flesh in some of the fingers .

"Sanguinus Restora!"
A pulsating glow, like that of a living heart, started to emanate from the wounds. After a short while, the glow seemed to "materialize" forming new blood vessels and restoring the flesh and skin, closing wounds and building new cells to substitute the damaged ones. It was like watching the healing process that should have taken months in seconds.

Magic, no doubt about it, but it felt...different. It wasn't the pure arcane magic the wizzards from the College studied, nor the magic inherent in nature that druids and shamans used, and it had absolutely nothing to do with the Light magic most of the priest in the temple used.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 04, 2015, 03:35:39 am
"Is Ice-Hein not going do disembowel me?!" Merne yells back. "I want just want to hang out without a bloodbath!" He dodges the flailing kitty.
Min helplessly shifts her weight from foot to foot, seemingly unable to take action.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 04, 2015, 11:45:38 am
Elvis wakes up, looking around again. He sighs. "More strange people." He considers going back to sleep again, but gives in, and climbs to his feet. He gives a casual wave in the direction of all the new people, then walks a bit away from the group, examining random objects on the ground.

The orb-turned-triangle-turned-parasol seems to grow twice it's former size in an instant, swelling to the point of bursting. After a few moments, it returns to it's original, orb-shaped size. The orb fails to notice any of this, and instead focuses on it's traveling companion. It floats back towards the girl and lands softly on her head.

A few feet into the fortress, the ground seems to banish, leaving the girl floating over a chasm. The gate slides shut behind them, blocking all exit, the odor vanishes entirely, and a faint rumbling can be heard from below.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 04, 2015, 03:42:40 am
*the girl taps the former orb to see if it can, or will, emit any kind of illumination to aid her in this dark environment*

((I see a couple errors there, evils. >_>))
((Or maybe just one. <_<))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 04, 2015, 11:56:01 am
(True, I'd meant to type vanish, but banish also fits, mostly, so I decided to just run with it.)

The orb emits a powerful wave of light that spreads through the entire area. However, as the orb has no knowledge of which types of light can be seen by human eyes, this manages to do nothing more than scare off some small creature clinging to a wall.

Luckily, three small lights flash on in the distance, on directly ahead, and one to each side. Somehow, the blackness below seems to grow ever-darker. The rumbling also intensifies. Something moves closer.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Gamerjunkie on May 04, 2015, 03:49:44 am
The cat, angry at being thrown at Merne, wanders over to Pal. "Mrow?" The cat says, looking hopefully up at Pal.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 04, 2015, 04:03:45 am
*the girl grumbles, complaining about her circumstances and wishing she had a way to contact her cousin*
*not seeing the light from the orb, but only the 3 lights in the distance, the girl moves forward, seemingly unaware of the noise beneath her feet*

*pal reaches down and picks up the cat, petting him*
Quite the bunch, eh?
*claude sees the cat and starts petting him as well, gushing about his cuteness*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: John Titor on May 04, 2015, 04:04:00 am
John notices his distraction maneuver wasn't as effective as he initially expected. Letting out a deep sigh,Titor summons what appears to be a delicious chocolate cake .  He then does some strange gestures with his now totally healed left hand , as he mumbles out the following words:

"Vox Nocturna!"

"Long time since I used this spell, but it looks like it will come on handy." . John notices that Merne's face shows some suprise  when he starts hearing these unspoken words in his head " Telepathic communication, Merne, no time lose on explanations. You must convince Heinrike you are not a Sowjet dog, and the best way to do that is to look and specifically sound more "german" . Start singing out loud what I tell you whiel I try to distract her with this cake".
*John starts sending the lyrics and rhythim of the Panzerlied directly to Merne's brain*

"Prinzessin Heinrike, what surprise meeting you here! As a matter of fact I just got this chocolate cake from Herr Wufstand, but it's too much for one person, would your highness want some of it? Ah, I see you have met my good friend Herr Menre. He does look a bit a like a starved russian hound, but I asure you, he's a loyal citizen of the Reich, native of Hamburg. "




Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Gamerjunkie on May 04, 2015, 04:10:20 am
The cat purrs happily under the attention from Pal and Claude, almost looking as if he is smirking.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 04, 2015, 04:13:43 am
"Long time since I used this spell, but it looks like it will come on handy." . John notices that Merne's face shows some suprise  when he starts hearing these unspoken words in his head " Telepathic communication, Merne, no time lose on explanations. You must convince Heinrike you are not a Sowjet dog, and the best way to do that is to look and specifically sound more "german" . Start singing out loud what I tell you whiel I try to distract her with this cake".
*John starts sending the lyrics and rhythim of the Panzerlied directly to Merne's brain*
Merne instantly dismisses the idea of 'acting more German.' "Herr Titor," he thinks back, "I would rather act more American, and your idea has a very high chance of offending Ice." He starts walking back over to Min, gun still leveled at Ice, scowl stained to his face. "I'm surprised nobody noticed that I didn't even switch off the safety."
Min stares openly at the chocolate cake, after having paid an inquisitorial look to the tossed kitty. She's stopped shifting her weight, and holds her staff in one hand, her leash in the other.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 04, 2015, 12:26:02 pm
Elvis picks a random rock off the ground and tosses it through a nearby window, causing an alarm to go off. He stuffs his hands into his pockets and discreetly shuffles away from the area.

As the girl travels forward, strange writing appears on the wall to her left. While some of it seems to be in a common dialect, much of it is in a language long-forgotten, and nearly no information can be gleamed. As the duo proceed forward a few feet, a wall appears behind them, voiding any chance of following either of the other lights. In the distance, the light shifts from a normal, reddish glow, to green. Moments later, the orb does the same.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 04, 2015, 04:36:22 am
*the girl growls in frustration and kicks at the floor, forgetting her shoeless state*
OUCH!!!

*pal opens a portal near 23*
*a hand reaches out from the portal and takes hold of the .45, tearing it roughly from his grasp. it's job complete, the hand retracts into the portal as it closes*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on May 04, 2015, 12:44:30 pm
(damn this moves too fast. I'll guess that I just got shot by stream of soda cans from vending machine.)

*takes hit*


(http://innomenpro.com/forums/Themes/Mr_Trucksman/images/dice_warn.gif) This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 1d6 : 5, total 5

Updated: May 04, 2015, 12:46:30 pm
*takes 5 damage to remainder of 4 hp*

*results -1 hp*

*dies*

"Tell my self... to restart the chapter...!"
*Klaus disappears to void as he is always on classic mode.*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 04, 2015, 04:40:54 am
*claude looks on as Klaus vanishes. sadly wishing he hadn't spurned her attempt to aid him*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: John Titor on May 04, 2015, 04:44:33 am
*drags Klaus back to the start of the chapter through a time rift*

"Avoid the Vending Machine"

*jumps back to the present moment*

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on May 04, 2015, 12:55:43 pm
*Sees his non-faded hands*
"This.. I must be.. the 3rd attempt."

"But I remember what happened before..."
"El... psy... nvm."

"I need vulnerary. 4 health is very dangerous state to remain at!"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 04, 2015, 04:50:24 am
*claude approaches Klaus, a little timidly*
Um...I can help you...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: John Titor on May 04, 2015, 04:53:00 am
*Sees his non-faded hands*
"This.. I must be.. the 3rd attempt."

"But I remember what happened before..."
"El... psy... nvm."

"I need vulnerary. 4 health is very dangerous state to remain at!"

El Psy Congroo indeed.

Now let the cute lass help you.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 04, 2015, 04:56:13 am
*the girl growls in frustration and kicks at the floor, forgetting her shoeless state*
OUCH!!!
(What floor?)

The orb, inverts as it hears the girl's cry. Breaking from following the changes of the light ahead, it floats off of the girl's head and makes a slow circle around her. A strange creature, looking vaguely like a lizard, clings to the wall nearby. It attempts to reach out and grab the orb, but fails to even come close. The light in the distance glares brighter, turning a violent shade of blue.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 04, 2015, 04:56:23 am
Merne makes it back to Min, and holds out the hand unoccupied by sidearm for her leash. Min absentmindedly puts her leash into Merne's hand, and he starts forward again, eyes fading into sleepiness again.
"Too bad we couldn't reach that Fire Emblem player soon enough," he says to Min.
"W--What?" Min looks over to Merne, slightly disoriented. "Oh. Yea. Too bad. Good thing for that time-rift-thing, right?" She looks back to the cake.
Merne sighs, transition to laziness complete. "Yes, yes, time loops and such. If Claude's not done by the time we get to him, my suggestion still stands." He keeps an eye on Ice throughout, fingering the Colt in his holster. "Read the runes closest to the crystal, try to heal him."
Min nods. "Then cake?"
Merne nods. "Unless it's a lie, and we're in space."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 04, 2015, 05:02:45 am
((What colt, 23? the portal hand ripped it from you. :P))

((Whatever "floor" is keeping the girl from falling to her demise. >_>))

*the girl pauses to watch the orb's antics as well as the lizard's*

((And, 23, what about that red text thing? <_<))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 04, 2015, 05:06:41 am
((What colt, 23? the portal hand ripped it from you. :P))
(When? I only remember it taking Ice-Hein's monstrosity)
((And, 23, what about that red text thing? <_<))
(Oh, that'll progress when it happens. You have to keep in mind PCs are like overenergetic bunnies that eventually die because their hearts exploded lose interest in what doesn't happen in 6 seconds.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 04, 2015, 05:07:32 am
*pal opens a portal near 23*
*a hand reaches out from the portal and takes hold of the .45, tearing it roughly from his grasp. it's job complete, the hand retracts into the portal as it closes*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 04, 2015, 05:10:52 am
*pal opens a portal near 23*
*a hand reaches out from the portal and takes hold of the .45, tearing it roughly from his grasp. it's job complete, the hand retracts into the portal as it closes*
(Simple fix then. I'll get to it.)

(Done.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on May 04, 2015, 01:21:46 pm
*still scared by the red color*
"E.. Enemy! I... I only have 4 hp, I won't survive.. what do I do?"

*swings shock stick, hitting the vending machine.*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 04, 2015, 05:16:46 am
*claude turns around and starts back to pal, dejectedly looking at the ground*

((One small reference still, 23, but whatever.))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: John Titor on May 04, 2015, 05:20:25 am
*A single soda can rolls out of the vending heading slowly towards Klaus. *

"With such low HP even a rolling soda can could kill him! And we've screwed around with time and space enough for today..."

*Performs an heroic and overly-dramatic leap to block the rolling can while sad music plays in the background. After landing, John catches the soda can, rolls, stands up  and take a sip *

To his horror, John notices it's not Dr Pepper and collapses on the floor , trying to reach for his mobile phone...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 04, 2015, 05:20:52 am
Merne picks up his pace from casual to hurried. "I hope that idiot doesn't kill himself again."
Min looked over to Akio. "He doesn't look like--"
"Hush now," Merne interrupted. "Lest you jinx our luck and kill him that way. We get next to him, you chant the runes."
Min, now silenced, nods her acquiescence. I hope I still get cake if he dies again, she thinks.
Merne facepalms with his free hand as Akio hits the vending machine with his shockstick, Min still five feet too far to heal him.

After John's heroic sacrifice, Min and Merne reach Akio. Min looks to her staff and recites the words written perfectly, making the crystal emit power at Akio.

Rolled 1d6 : 6, total 6

Akio heals most of his wounds.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on May 04, 2015, 01:43:25 pm
*healed*

Akio Klaus
Class: Soldier
Lvl: 3
HP: 4+12 = 16 of 19
str: 6
mag:8
skl: 4
spd: 4
luk: 1
def: 5
res: 3
mov: 5
con: 6

"I feel much better! I can survive a turn with this much hp!"

*looks at pal*

"Bud, I think you are friendly.. but that lady back there, she is red color themed.. is she an enemy? she has a decent face so maybe if someone properly talks to her she joins our side... or did she already join?"

*lowers shockstick to his legs and slightly lowers his posture*

"I won't bite.. I think."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 04, 2015, 05:43:51 am
Min pouts at Akio. "I save his life, and I get ignored? When did I become so unimportant?!" She shouts irritatedly.
Merne scratches his cheek absently. "It's less that you 'became' unimportant, and more that you 'are' unimportant." Before Min has time to get more angry, he adds, "Let's go get some cake."
Min stews as Merne leads her to the chocolate he promised. Ungrateful mook, both of them think as they walk from Akio.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 04, 2015, 05:50:30 am
*pal tries to comfort claude as Klaus asks his question*
What does color have to do with anything...you racist?
*pal can't help adding the jab at the end as he playfully sticks his tongue out at Klaus*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on May 04, 2015, 02:20:59 pm
*makes a sad face*
"Well, I have been trained that red is the enemy. Sorry if you weren't hostile."

*drops the shockstick*
"If this helps, I'll be going to somewhere that won't bother you anymore I guess."



"That stick is still usable."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 04, 2015, 06:17:53 am
*claude looks at Klaus, feeling even worse that he's leaving over the misunderstanding, and bursts into tears*
*pal remains silent as he hugs the sobbing woman*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 04, 2015, 06:29:49 am
How stupid is he? thinks Min as Akio manages to make Claude cry.
What a ****ing useless mook. Why did we save him? thinks Merne, anger beginning to simmer under his sleepy eyes. "Min," he says aloud, handing her her leash. "Cake for Claude, too. I'll find some plates." He meanders into the nearest house.
Min, now starting to take things in stride, takes her leash and staff in one hand as she approaches the delights of chocolate that is a cake.

Spoiler
The presence spots a grey, shiny, indistinct blob on the horizon. This is it, ti thinks. This is the building in my Secret Testing Facility! The last two had just been mirages, but it had already stabbed the cactuses it had found at those points, so the desert had paid for its' crimes. When the presence got close enough to discern the shape of a bunker from the color, it smiled. This was the one. It laughs in anticipation of having servants once more.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 04, 2015, 06:18:36 pm
The strange, lizard-like creature attempts to swipe the unaware orb out of the air, but fails time and again. The orb increases in speed and distance, making it even harder for the thing to grab hold. Eventually, it skimmers off to places unknown. The orb slowly continues to increase it's speed, moving further away from the girl, though keeping her in the center of the rotation. It glows bright red.

Up ahead, the sole remaining light dims, then fades entirely. Blackness settles upon everything outside the orb's rotation, and sickening light trails behind it.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 02:30:29 am
*the girl sighs and continues in what should be a straight line to where the light was, only just seeming to notice the ominous sound beneath her*
...Wonderful...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 04, 2015, 06:36:13 pm
As the girl floats closer to the area that the light had been coming from, the noise below intensifies, sounding almost as if something were screaming. As the orb continues to spin, vague shadows of humanoid beings can be seen on the walls, though nothing seems to cast them. Up ahead, a dim outline of something circular and large rests on the wall. There are no visible passages in the dim light.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 02:48:00 am
*not very perturbed, the girl continues forward*
Well, nothing else for it then, I guess...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on May 05, 2015, 02:51:06 am
*Thinking that he is out of sight, jumps in to the bush and slowly heads back towards the train station*

"I wonder if that was enough... if not.. uuuuuh!"

*sees lights around Claude*

"... promotion?   hopefully she was lvl 20."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 04, 2015, 06:48:39 pm
As the duo close in on the round object, it slowly reveals itself to be a mirror. The orb's rotation becomes even more erratic, breaking formation after a few seconds and slamming itself against the reflective surface at breakneck speed. Somehow, neither the orb nor the mirror are damaged in any way. The noise below grows ever-louder, and a massive hand, larger than the full size of an adult horse, reaches out of the blackness and begins hauling a truly gargantuan form slowly up the eastern wall.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 03:02:13 am
((Not sure what to make of the lights around claude, Klaus... :-\))

*compass directions not being very helpful, the girl fails to notice the whatever-it-is climbing up the wall. instead, her attention is focused on the reflective object in front of her, and the attempt by the orb to bash it*
What's gotten into you?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 04, 2015, 07:16:56 pm
The orb, upon making contact with the mirror, finally understands it's purpose. It's shape begins to change, flattening out. Intricate carvings and runes appear across it's surface. The red glow sinks in and becomes it's primary, normal color, no longer producing light. At the same time, the mirror reflects the light as if it were still projected. The disc slowly moves away from the mirror, moving to the girl and resting in front of her.

Through the reflected light, dozens of humanoid beings can be seen, standing all around the duo, in the blackness. They are, to the last, staring directly at the girl. A second hand reaches out of the blackness, and, illuminated by the light from the circle, manages to drag it's girth into the light. A twisted, warped face sits upon the tumorous head, free of hair and mouth, yet still producing that horrible shrieking. The thing, apparently lacking anything below it's waist, begins moving toward the girl like lightning.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on May 05, 2015, 03:29:00 am
(his observation is all)

'should... i ... interfier? what is happening?'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 03:31:29 am
*the girl eyes the monstrosity, disgusted, but unafraid as she tightens her hat around her head before striking a combat pose, the long chains from her wrists the only weapon she has at hand, ready to whip the creature*
Come on then, let's have a go, shall we?

((You mean back at the train depot?))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on May 05, 2015, 03:48:01 am
*slowly aproaches *
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 04, 2015, 07:50:13 pm
Min slices four pieces of cake in relatively even parts. She's pretty happy with the result, considering she did it one-handed.
Merne seemingly appears behind her, holding three ceramic plates in one arm. He gasps a bit in surprise at the sight of a fourth piece. "Two for me?" he asks a bit too excitedly.
"No," Min says sternly, before pointing at the Pal-Claude combo. She fixes Merne with a glare.
Merne looks at the two before working it through his lazy mind. Then he looks back at the pieces, then at the plates. "Ooooohh," he sighs. "They can share a plate, don't you think?"
Min sighs and puts her free hand to her face. Despite the fact that this human was one of the least unstable things she'd recently come into contact with, he was exceedingly frustrating. "Are we eating these with our hands, or did you find anything else?"
"I found plastic forks, in fact," Merne told her, brandishing a dusty package of them in his other hand. "Now hold onto their plate while I move the pieces. We need to get Claude some cake or else that Reality Crossover Instability will erase her from the world."
Min chose to ignore that last statement, and merely did what she was compelled to do. Some things were beyond random.

Cake now on plates, Merne and Min head back over to Pal and Claude. "Right," Merne started. "So when we get to them, give them their plate, say, 'This is for you!' in a really happy tone, and then proclaim your love for me."
Min growled at Merne, no hostile intent lost in the exchange from feelings to expression.
"Okay, jeez, you don't need to say that to them."
Min growled even lower, and she felt the compelling that wasn't her anger abate a bit.
Merne sighed. "Fine, fine, forget I said anything. But do give them their plate."
Min was a bit confused for a moment, then seemed to forget her anger. The two went over to Pal and Claude.

Spoiler
After beating on the door for so long, the presence thought that the door should have fallen inward on itself. Instead, it was still standing in the desert sun, wondering where its' servants were. Angered that such a pretentious door would bar its' progress for so long, the presence kicked a bulge at the bottom of the joint.
To the presence's amazement, the door finally opened. The presence smiled in delight that it had finally defeated the pesky door. Inside was a person, that is, the presence's new servant, who was a bit too tall for the door and almost too wide. "Excellent," he presence said. "You there, I would like a full three-course meal without any shellfish or broccoli. Take me to my quarters and make it so."
The big man, quite confused because he didn't understand a word that was just said, knelt to better see the figure standing in the doorway. "Ah-haha!" He said as he smiled. "It is little child walking through desert! Now Demi have a friend!" He picked up the child and set them on his shoulder. "Demi will call you Fred, and Demi will make you food, and Demi will also give you child uniform! We will be best friends!" Demi carried the child down into the bunker, not at all concerned that it had turned up in the middle of nowhere.
The presence grinned. This is the first of many, it thought as it was carried above everything else to its' quarters. Now, this nameless desert, soon, the world!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 04, 2015, 07:52:37 pm
(Any chance those chains have ever been blessed, Pal?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 04:26:15 am
((I guess we'll find out, evils. XD))

*pal pats claude's head softly, a little uncomfortable at this happening in the presence of so many people*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 04, 2015, 08:32:24 pm
Min and Merne reach Pal and Claude. Min hold out a ceramic plate with two slices of cake and two plastic forks on it to Pal. "I hear chocolate heals a broken heart."
"Her heart's not broken," Merne said softly. "Claude, have some cake, cheer up a bit, look into Pal's eyes, I dunno, but stop being so... normal." He looks to Pal with his usual laconic expression. "You seem oddly submis--"
Merne shakes his head, as if to clear it, and blinks a few times before looking back to Pal. "Have we met before?"
Min looks with apprehension at her companion. Everything new so far has been potentially dangerous,and she's not taking any chances. Merne, however, calmly hands her her cake, still looking at Pal.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 04:42:47 am
*pal takes the plate and pokes claude with it*
Here, have some.
*claude sniffles and stops her crying, looking at the cake*
...Ok...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 04, 2015, 08:40:04 pm
"How rude. Everyone seems to ignore us and just takes our props," Merne complained halfheartedly.
"Maybe you talk too much," Min suggested snappishly.
Merne scratches his cheek with one hand , still holding a plate of cake with the other. "May-be~..." he intoned.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 04:51:19 am
*once claude takes the plate and starts eating, pall looks at 23*
Thanks.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 04, 2015, 08:55:00 pm
Merne nods in return. "You're welcome. I hope your sparkly girlfriend doesn't disappear on us anytime soon."
He proceeds to sit down on the dusty road and begin eating his cake.
Min follows his lead without word, and absolutely devours the slice she gave herself. Merne is only halfway through when she finishes her slice, and she purrs in delight. Then she coughs a bit.
Merne puts his fork down to rifle inside his greatcoat, and pulls out a canteen, passing it to Min, who looks at it suspiciously. He rolls his eyes and says, "Drink."
She does. It's water, and it makes the lumps of cake in her throat go into her stomach, where they belong. "Th--" she almost says a word she would only say to her owner, but abruptly stops when she realizes. "Can't have your companion dying by asphyxiation?" she asks pointedly instead.
"Off koursh," Merne says through a mouthful of cake. He swallows before continuing. "Otherwise it would be too boring. If you're going to die, die dramatically!" He thinks for a second. "But only if," he says less loudly, before finishing his cake.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on May 05, 2015, 05:06:05 am
*observes the situation*

'I guess it wasn't a big deal then... hmm. good ending.'

*steps out of the bush and walks down the railroad again, off to the beach.*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 05:13:49 am
*pal's eyebrow twitches at the word "girlfriend," but he says nothing. instead, he opens another portal from which a staff of about a dozen caterers steps and sets up a sizable buffet. once the tables, chairs, and other amenities are arranged, the staff return to the portal, which closes behind them*
*food and drink now available in generous quantity, pal takes a glass and fills it with some root beer*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 04, 2015, 09:07:20 pm
It is at this moment that two paths diverge for the duo. The torso-creature, still moving at a blinding speed, reaches a distance of only two yards from the girl. In one path, these chains had been blessed at some point in the past. With a mighty swing, the girl smashes the make-shift weapon into the creature. It recoils in shock and pain, and with a second well-placed swing, it is sent plunging to the depths below, buying valuable time for the girl and the orb-turned-disc to work out a plan.

In the other path, the chains were merely ordinary. When swung at the beast, they do nothing more than bounce off it's body, and it doesn't even notice the impact. It moves it's body forward until it towers over the girl, then slams itself down. When it's body raises again, her clothing and chains remain floating in a pile, along with her other belongings, and the disc, which now feels an overwhelming sense of loneliness. Her body is banished entirely, into the creature, to become as the other shadows lost among the walls.

BAD END
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 04, 2015, 09:10:14 pm
"Min, go catch that useless mook."
Min, compelled to do so, stands and goes after Akio, lashing her leash around one of her wrists, and taking her staff as she goes. She is not happy, and her unhappiness may be unleashed on Akio.
Merne scrapes up what scraps of cake are left on his plate and waits for a loud noise of some kind. "Would you stop making those?" he complains to Pal. "They hurt my head to interact with."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on May 05, 2015, 05:20:17 am
(gilgamesh ending)

*gets struck from behind*

"what the-"

*Akio turns head around*
there was an leash which struck his shoulder and ripped off his skin, as blood spitted out along the leash like a whip.

*turns back to forward and runs*
*gets leash on his ankle and gets caught*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 04, 2015, 09:18:40 pm
"Nope!" Min tells Akio. "You aren't allowed to go, and I'm being forced to bring you back. So come quietly, or I might just end you." Why did I use the leash at all, Min thinks. Well, it makes an alright whip.
She levels the staff at Akio, ready to read off runes from the center instead of the top of the shaft.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on May 05, 2015, 05:35:50 am
*swings his arm around effortlessly, then feels a pain from his right shoulder, as blood runs down his chest.*

"Ah, damn it!"

hp decreased by 3 to 13 of 19.

"My self, way to go."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 05:47:09 am
It is at this moment that two paths diverge for the duo. The torso-creature, still moving at a blinding speed, reaches a distance of only two yards from the girl. In one path, these chains had been blessed at some point in the past. With a mighty swing, the girl smashes the make-shift weapon into the creature. It recoils in shock and pain, and with a second well-placed swing, it is sent plunging to the depths below, buying valuable time for the girl and the orb-turned-disc to work out a plan.

In the other path, the chains were merely ordinary. When swung at the beast, they do nothing more than bounce off it's body, and it doesn't even notice the impact. It moves it's body forward until it towers over the girl, then slams itself down. When it's body raises again, her clothing and chains remain floating in a pile, along with her other belongings, and the disc, which now feels an overwhelming sense of loneliness. Her body is banished entirely, into the creature, to become as the other shadows lost among the walls.

BAD END
*the girl swings the chain around one of the monster's limbs and uses it's own momentum to force it to impact the orb-disc, or the mirror. she's not completely sure which one it hit, as her eyes were closed in a combination of concentration and effort at redirecting the thing away from her*

"Min, go catch that useless mook."
Min, compelled to do so, stands and goes after Akio, lashing her leash around one of her wrists, and taking her staff as she goes. She is not happy, and her unhappiness may be unleashed on Akio.
Merne scrapes up what scraps of cake are left on his plate and waits for a loud noise of some kind. "Would you stop making those?" he complains to Pal. "They hurt my head to interact with."
*pal shifts his gaze to 23, a look of confusion crossing his face*
Are you feeling alright?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 04, 2015, 09:48:07 pm
Min gives Akio a dour face. "Stand up, you mook. We're going back to the train station."

Merne, not hearing any loud noises forthcoming, stands and gives the Reality-Hole Buffet a once-over. "Yea. I think so." He takes a swig from his canteen as he passes the drinks. "But those holes you make, they make me feel like that woman is pulling that huge gun on me when they're open." He looks over to Pal. "I don't think you answered if we met before."

Spoiler
The presence is set down in its' quarters, a dingy room of a bunk bed and strip lights in the upper corners. This is from where I shall begin my conquest of the world, it thinks. I hope that big oaf doesn't bring me any shellfish or broccoli. it would be a shame to kill my first servant so soon after getting him.
"Demi is so sorry," he said from the kitchen as he made some food, "but Demi has no more broccoli as greens to feed you. We will have green beans with frozen chicken, Demi is still waiting for homeland to send more supplies to Demi. Demi has been here long time, with no one to talk to but deliveryman. But now Demi has small child friend to talk to, and play with, and to have not touch buttons! Today is a good day for Demi!"
The presence ignored whatever its servant was saying in that tongue it didn't understand; it had more serious concerns.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 04, 2015, 09:54:24 pm
The creature manages to get close to the girl again, only to find itself smashed into a strange disc, and then into a mirror. It lets out another shriek. The disc glows green right until it touches the mirror, at which point the lines separating the two seem to blur. The torso-creature is sent flying through the mirror into a strange farmland area beyond. No longer in contact with the creature, the disc quickly flies back through the mirror just as the farmlands turn back to a reflection of the dark fortress, leaving the thing trapped or dead in some other place. The disc stops glowing and reverts to it's former red coloration, floating around the girl. A faint humming can be heard emitting from it.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 06:23:39 am
*pal blinks, a blank expression making itself at home on his face*
I think so, yes.
*after claude fills several plates with food, she seats herself at one of the tables and starts eating hungrily*

*the girl opens her eyes just in time to see the strange monster, and the farmland, vanish from the mirror*
...I do hope that thing doesn't cause any trouble for the locals...
*she looks at the disc*
Did you do that?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on May 05, 2015, 06:26:49 am
*starts being transported to station on foot*

"all ways look on the dark, side of the life. "
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 04, 2015, 10:22:59 pm
The disc, quiet now, floats in place, as if waiting for something. No longer do shadows of humanoid shape reflect in the mirror, nor do strange echoes rise from below. Reality slowly begins to assert itself properly. After a few more minutes, the ground appears beneath the duo, the walls and gate blocking the exit vanish, and the darkness lifts to reveal a relatively bright day, light pouring in from the window to illuminate the fortress. The mirror still reflects that small point of haunting light, beckoning them forward, but the sun outside remains a powerful contrast.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 04, 2015, 10:26:39 pm
Min angrily drags Akio, as he didn't stand up, back to the station by his ankle. "You are an immensely dense person. I'm not healing you again."

Merne looks at Pal with his usual expression before smiling. "You're stealing my look," he says lightheartedly. However his grin fades as he goes down the other side of the buffet, picking up a few sandwiches. "Is it really so odd to have your head hurt when confronted with an unimaginably powerful and mind-breaking power such as what you used to bring this buffet here? I wouldn't think so."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 06:37:46 am
*the girl squints as light returns to her eyes. once they adjust, she leans near to the mirror, inspecting every part of it closely, hoping there might be some clue as to its purpose or use*
*after a few moments of eyestrain, she pokes the orb-disc*
Oi, you have an instruction manual or something?

*pal stares at 23, his expression now a cross of disinterest and mild annoyance*
Since you're the only one complaining about it; yes, it is odd.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 04, 2015, 10:34:33 pm
"Oh. Well," Merne eats one of the sandwiches he picked up. "I'm odd, then. My request still stands, though."
He notices Min coming back with an Akio dragging behind her by leash. Why did she even use her leash, he thinks. He waves her over, eating sandwiches.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on May 05, 2015, 06:42:19 am
hp decreased by 1 to 12 of 19

"ow"


hp decreased by 1 to 11 of 19

"ow these rails are hot!"

hp decreased by 1 to 10 of 19

-level up!-

Akio Klaus
Class: Soldier
Lvl: 4
HP: 19 +1
str: 6 +1
mag:8 +2
skl: 4
spd: 4
luk: 1
def: 5 +1
res: 3
mov: 5
con: 6

(multi character roleplaying is hurting my head. how did i do this back in middle school.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 06:55:04 am
((I now picture Klaus as a stereotypical, old, long white bearded, Asian man sitting on a bamboo porch, sipping hot tea, or something.))

*claude cleans each of her plates and stacks them, even though there's no one to take them off the table*
*pal shrugs and sits at an empty table, no longer looking at 23*
What request?
*claude gets up and starts making another pass at the food*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 04, 2015, 10:53:40 pm
The runes and other designs etched into the disc glow faintly at the girl's words, as if signifying their importance. They are, however, not in any language seen by human eyes as far as history remembers, making them fairly useless. The mirror seems to be perfectly normal, the only oddity remaining being the reflection of the disc's invisible light.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 04, 2015, 10:58:51 pm
Merne reaches for another sandwich, but finds that his hands are empty of them. He goes over to a cheese tray. "The one about you not opening holes in reality, or rather, this reality." He begins devouring all of the cubed Colby-Jack on the tray. "Bekaush id maksf mai head hardt."
Min unstraps Akio as she stops next to Merne. "I brought him back," she said testily. "Now what?"
Merne clears his mouth (and esophagus) of cheese with a swig of his canteen. "First, try not to use your leash as a whip unless you need to. Second, have him move into Camp mode by having him sit down at a table or something."
Min huffs at Merne. "Why am I babysitting him?"
Merne looks to his companion. "Who else can I trust more to blast him when he becomes detrimental?"
Min, agreeing with the sentiment but still displeased by the whole thing, stands Akio up and leads him to a table.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 07:09:53 am
*the girl sighs and tries poking some of the glowing runes on the disc*
Be nice if I wasn't stuck here talking to myself...
*she looks at the disc*
...No offence.
*noticing the reflection, the girl moves the disc near the mirror to see what, if anything, she can make of it*

*claude pauses in her food grab and looks at merne with a twinkle in her eye*
I might be able to help with that!
*she almost drops her food in excitement*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 04, 2015, 11:07:03 pm
Merne's eyes twinkle as well. "All of the Colby-Jack in this buffet is mine, Chest Rockets!" Merne begins tearing through the cheese at an alarming rate for one who is supposedly a vanilla human.

Min manhandles Akio roughly, not strong enough to just pick him up and plop him in a seat.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 07:17:04 am
*claude glares at merne, wanting to think of different ways to hurt him without killing him. she shakes her head and speaks aloud*
No, I couldn't do that...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 04, 2015, 11:14:36 pm
As the girl makes extended contact with the disc, it begins glowing a soft blue color, and the mirror changes from a normal reflection what looks like the inside of some run-down building. No strange monsters can be seen; in fact, there doesn't seem to be anything alive inside the small area that can be viewed. The disc shakes slightly, in anticipation.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 07:27:30 am
*the girl pokes a few more of the runes on the disc, making sure to watch the mirror*
Hm...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 04, 2015, 11:25:21 pm
Nothing seems to change. Whenever the girl is in contact with the disk, the mirror displays the run-down building, and the disc glows blue. Whenever she isn't, it reflects the fortress as it should, and the disc only shows it's normal, red coloration.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 07:48:34 am
*annoyed, the girl gets ready to swing her chain at the disc when a growling sound from her midsection interrupts her*
...Ugh...fine...
*touching the disc and the surface of the mirror at the same time, the girl looks to see what happens*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on May 05, 2015, 08:16:01 am
(i look uncle iroh hahah nope imagine owain from fire emblem.)
"Umm.. what is this.. ..?"

*Akio takes a step forward, to stop being pushed and covers his shoulder with his other hand for a second.*

*pain slips through and now he has a bloody hand*

"Shit."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 05, 2015, 12:23:36 am
"Don't you dare die before you sit your useless self down on this chair," Min says, shoving a chair at Akio. They'd arrived at a table before he'd taken any action, and there appeared to be bottles of Elixir on this particular one, amidst the food.

Merne, having stuffed himself with cheese and sandwiches, finds the closest table to flop to. "Well," he says with a half-smile, "looks like I'm done for now. Next round, we can play together, Claude." He pats his stomach, wondering where the woman with that huge gun went. Or that cat. Or that German-seeming fellow.
Or even that random dude that was sleeping when we got here, he thought to himself. What is this, 'Ghost Town of Dust and Mold'?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: AkioKlaus on May 05, 2015, 08:44:35 am
(busy for rest of day. elvis can control my character to make him nerdy guy who only has common sense of fire emblem logic.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 05, 2015, 12:57:28 am
*pal opens a portal that rips ice's weapon out of her hands and sends it some where else*
*once the weapon is removed, pal closes the portal, claude hiding behind him as best she can*
>_>

*roundhouse kicks Pal in the face for stealing my weapon*

John notices his distraction maneuver wasn't as effective as he initially expected. Letting out a deep sigh,Titor summons what appears to be a delicious chocolate cake .  He then does some strange gestures with his now totally healed left hand , as he mumbles out the following words:

"Vox Nocturna!"

"Long time since I used this spell, but it looks like it will come on handy." . John notices that Merne's face shows some suprise  when he starts hearing these unspoken words in his head " Telepathic communication, Merne, no time lose on explanations. You must convince Heinrike you are not a Sowjet dog, and the best way to do that is to look and specifically sound more "german" . Start singing out loud what I tell you whiel I try to distract her with this cake".
*John starts sending the lyrics and rhythim of the Panzerlied directly to Merne's brain*

"Prinzessin Heinrike, what surprise meeting you here! As a matter of fact I just got this chocolate cake from Herr Wufstand, but it's too much for one person, would your highness want some of it? Ah, I see you have met my good friend Herr Menre. He does look a bit a like a starved russian hound, but I asure you, he's a loyal citizen of the Reich, native of Hamburg. "


*sighs*

Yes, John, I would like some cake.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 09:08:40 am
*pal opens a portal that rips ice's weapon out of her hands and sends it some where else*
*once the weapon is removed, pal closes the portal, claude hiding behind him as best she can*
>_>

*roundhouse kicks Pal in the face for stealing my weapon*
*the pal ice kicks turns out to be nothing more than an illusion*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 05, 2015, 01:02:27 am
*pal opens a portal that rips ice's weapon out of her hands and sends it some where else*
*once the weapon is removed, pal closes the portal, claude hiding behind him as best she can*
>_>

*roundhouse kicks Pal in the face for stealing my weapon*
*the pal ice kicks turns out to be nothing more than an illusion*

*seethes with smoldering deadly rage*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 05, 2015, 01:06:40 am
As the girl makes contact with the mirror, it becomes apparent that there is no longer any solid barrier between the fortress and the location on the other side; her fingers pass right through. Nothing seems to stir from her action, on either side, and the mirror- perhaps more a portal, truly- seems to be stable.

Having not really been keeping up with Akio's roleplay, Elvis mumbles something about getting dragged back to relevancy before walking back to the main plot and throwing a rock at the soldier's head. As Elvis also has control over Akio, Akio doesn't dodge and takes another point of damage, dropping to nine health.

Elvis promotes to Puppet Master using a Master Seal.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 05, 2015, 01:08:13 am
Merne looks over at the reappearing Ice-queen. "Oh hey," he says neutrally. "She's back."
Min stomps back over to Merne now that Akio is a (certified) dummy.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 09:18:25 am
*kisses ice softly on the cheek*

*stomach rumbling, the girl sighs and pushes through, taking the disc with her*
Come along, you...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 05, 2015, 01:16:06 am
The duo step through the portal, appearing in a run-down shop, random items strewn all around the floor. There are several open windows, as well as a door, hanging ajar. Behind them lies a mirror braced against the wall, leading back to their previous location. The disc vibrates happily at fulfilling it's primary objective.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 05, 2015, 01:20:20 am
*kisses ice softly on the cheek*

>////<

*makes an honest attempt to shove the heel of my high heeled boots through Pal's crotch*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 05, 2015, 01:43:01 am
Merne sees Ice's rapmant violence, then looks to Min. "Do you think it's time to drop out of sight for a bit?"
Min, also seeing Ice, replies, "Yea, I think it would be a good idea."
"Third rune line from the bottom, read it backwards," Merne tells Min. "That should be enough to shield us for a few hours." just before Min starts chanting he perks up and says, "Oh, and if you're tired, feel free to let me carry you."
Min, with one last glare at Merne, chants the particular rune line backwards. Both Min and Merne are first shrouded in fog, then seem to disappear.

Spoiler
Demi sways back into his bedroom to retrieve his new friend. "Demi has made some food for You~" he sings as he picks up Fred and carries the child to the kitchen. Upon arrival, Demi places Fred on the tallest chair, with the stack of books he had read over his time there, in front of a steaming plate of grilled chicken, steamed green beans, and a side of cactus fruit. "Demi hopes you enjoy his cooking! Would be bad friend who cannot cook for friend when can food for self! Ha!" He guffaws as he makes his way over to the other side of the table, where his own dinner consists of a disgusting-looking (but certified as nutritious) MRE-fare. "Now, we eat up! Hahaha!"
The presence is displeased that there was only a single entree plate with a drink of water, when it specifically asked for a three-course meal. Well, it thought, at least there are no shellfish or broccoli. For that it forgave its' as-yet new servant, and cut into the meal with as much dignity and grace as the rightful ruler of the world should.
This is actually delicious, it thought after tasting the foods on the plate. It smiled to show its' new servant how pleased it was to have met its' head chef first, before all other servants. He seemed fairly happy to see his new master pleased, to the presence.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 10:11:29 am
*blocks ice's attempt by opening a small portal for her foot to enter*

*the girl looks at the mess*
I don't see any food related items.
*she pokes at the mirror to see if she can return, though she has little idea why she would actually want to return, to the deserted desert fortress*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 05, 2015, 02:07:32 am
*blocks ice's attempt by opening a small portal for her foot to enter*

*the girl looks at the mess*
I don't see any food related items.
*she pokes at the mirror to see if she can return, though she has little idea why she would actually want to return, to the deserted desert fortress*

*howling fit of utter rage*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 10:22:03 am
*grabs ice roughly and kisses her hard on the lips*
*a small portal opens behind her and a hand with a syringe exits, beginning to inject ice*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 05, 2015, 02:21:33 am
Voices originate from where Min and Merne used to be.
"Does this seem rapey to you?"
"It does, unless the reality-hole man is just going to kick her into one to rot."
"So you think it's going to end badly? For who? Answer honestly."
A huff is heard. "I think it's going to end badly for reality-hole man."
"Oh? And why's that?"
"Did you see that massive gun she pulled on you?"
A sigh. "From now on, try not to answer my questions with questions."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 05, 2015, 02:22:05 am
*grabs ice roughly and kisses her hard on the lips*
*a small portal opens behind her and a hand with a syringe exits, beginning to inject ice*
*writhes in an adrenaline burst, chomping down on Pal's lips and shoves him with all my magically enhanced strength*  NO! Fuck that!

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 10:31:20 am
*vanishes in a puff of smoke*
*the hand quickly retracts and reemerges without the syringe. instead, the hand shoves ice into a newly opened portal that shuts as soon as she's inside*
*the hand's portal also closes once it has exited this place*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 05, 2015, 02:26:30 am
AH! N-
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 05, 2015, 02:31:01 am
"Did you called it? I would think not."
"What makes you say that?"
"I don't think the Ice-queen will go down without an explosion in sight."
"A--Haa..."
"I'm also saying that because my head is splitting in pain from all of these Reality Holes. I fear for Claude, I really do. At this rate, not even more cake will help."
"And what about the Ice-queen, as you call her?"
"She'll be fi~ne. I think. Relatively sure."

"On second thought, do you remember what the chant was for healing?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 10:45:26 am
*ice finds herself in a bizarre and improbable situation*
*she's standing on a large block of frozen water a few yards in diameter. the block of ice is itself is unmalting as it sits in the midst of a massive, scorchingly hot, desert, walled in on all sides by mountainous glaciers of ice and snow*

*claude has seated again, now on her third helping of food*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 05, 2015, 02:44:58 am
"Are you sure this--"
"Sh-suh-shhh. No talking after I give you a chant to say, just do it."
Min chants the healing runes in an exceedingly odd way, with some of them backwards, and the words all scrambled. As she finishes, Ice-Hein notices the portal that brought her to the icy mountainside solidify, like a doorway.
"No more trying to kill me if this works, Ice!"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 05, 2015, 02:48:25 am
*steps through the portal and shoves several bystanders aside viciously, sending at least one flying into an oncoming train*

PAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 10:56:37 am
*a portal opens near ice*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 05, 2015, 02:52:37 am
"I wonder what hallucination she's seeing."
"Oh, probably something along the lines of innocent bystanders to murder on her way to Pal."
"Good thing she'll see him normally, then."
"Yea. I think the senseless violence will also help calm her down."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 05, 2015, 02:55:07 am
*a portal opens near ice*
*pulls out my whip and charges it with magic, cracking it against the ground, reducing a portion of the floor to molten rock*

Come here, Pal~!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 11:03:42 am
*the ignored portal near ice closes*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 05, 2015, 03:01:18 am
"How long does the second one last?"
"Hmm. Something like ten minutes to a half hour?"
"You aren't even sure..."
"It's fine. Ice will destroy a bunch of stuff that isn't us, and then maybe be cooled off enough to talk to."
"This seems like a terrible plan now."
"You didn't object when I told you it."
"But you never did tell me the plan!"
"Details."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 05, 2015, 03:03:47 am
*cracks the whip against the ground again, getting rather impatient*

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 12:29:32 pm
*pal watches ice, wondering what kind of illusion she's seeing, and who cast it on her*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 05, 2015, 04:24:35 am
*pal watches ice, wondering what kind of illusion she's seeing, and who cast it on her*

*my magic radar turns red and pause, then crack the whip at Pal*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 12:33:53 pm
*pal observes ice cracking her whip, wondering what she's aiming for. after a while, he leaves the magical veiw and goes back to the train station where everyone else is*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 05, 2015, 04:29:10 am
*pal observes ice cracking her whip, wondering what she's aiming for. after a while, he leaves the magical veiw and goes back to the train station where everyone else is*

*punches Pal in the throat*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 12:39:34 pm
*the illusion of pal that ice punched vanishes*

*sitting next to claude, pal swipes some food from her plate*
What happened to that violent girl?
*pal shrugs*
Still in the ice desert, seems she's hallucinating, or something like that.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: John Titor on May 05, 2015, 12:49:01 pm
*Revived thanks to the wonders of instant coffee, Titor finally jumps back into the RP*
"Hmmm, looks like Pal is using the old trick of the ilusions on Heinrike again... Let's spice this up a bit."
John pushes the real Pal into Heinrikes whip range.
"It ain't fun if someone doesn't get badly hurt!"

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 12:52:59 pm
((Pal is nowhere near ice at the moment. :P))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 05, 2015, 05:07:10 am
As the girl attempts to press her finger to the glass, she passes right through to the other side. It seems as if the connection is as stable as ever. A large amount of noise can be heard coming from outside the run-down store, screams and shouts and the sound of several things being shattered.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 05, 2015, 01:17:54 pm
Well, that's interesting.
*the girl is disturbed from her thoughts by the rude grumbling in her stomach, once again*
*she grumbles right back and heads out towards the noise on the other side of the door*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 05, 2015, 01:44:25 pm
*cracks whip at Pal's face*

(Pal, Merne let me out of the desert anyway)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 06, 2015, 12:50:30 am
((He tried, but I said the portal close as soon as you went through. Then you started whipping passersby, but we're at a deserted train station.))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 06, 2015, 04:30:05 am
Fog begins to radiate off two humanoid forms standing in the doorway to the house Merne got the plates from. Over the course of a few seconds, the fog reveals them to be Merne and Min, one of them seemingly wearing only his greatcoat and underpants, and the other seemingly only wearing her collar.
Before becoming fully visible, Merne tells Min, "Cover yourself."
Min, confused, looks at him first, get embarrassed, then looks to herself. "W-w-wh-" she stammers, unable to parse this new situation for a moment. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS, YOU PERVERT!?!"
Merne rubs the ear closest to Min with a pained expression. "So I forgot that it stains clothes a bit. We're still wearing them, we've just got to wait a bit longer for it to wear off on them."
"This is ridiculous!" Min shouted at him from her new spot just inside the doorway. "First you just take my leash without anyone's permission, then you drag me halfway across town and back, then we meet a bunch of weird and scary people, and now I find out that you're a perverted pig! My life is horrible!"
"Hey~," Merne says in what he hopes is a soothing tone, "now, just because I forgot that spells work differently on objects doesn't make me a pervert."
Min glares at Merne, standing in his greatcoat.
Merne ignores this. "And even though we've met a bunch of weird and one scary person doesn't mean they're the only ones. Just the only ones in town. And none of that makes your life horrible."
Min looks into the gloomy house and slides down the wall she's leaning on. "I was just waiting for my owner to come back," she says in a brittle voice. "I was just going to wait and wait and wait, but then you stole my owner from me."
Merne says nothing, but enters the house, taking off his greatcoat. Min almost responds to this before he says, "No. Nothing until I've said what I'm going to." Min immediately freezes, one arm over her chest and her free hand covering her -- well, anyway -- and Merne drapes his greatcoat over his shiny-eyed companion. His eyes hold the intelligence and clarity shown when Ice pulled a cannon on him. He kneels, so he and Min are eye-to-eye.
"You don't know anything about a lot of things, like a lot of people. I get that. You're upset that I stole you. I get that. You're afraid and scared of all of these beings that are around. I get that. What I don't get is why you can't accept that I am an alright person. I'll be honest, I'm at least as powerful as the guy who's making reality holes out there, but I've handicapped myself. Even with this power I have, I haven't done anything to specifically harm you. In fact, I gave you a powerful artifact that holds magic enough for its' own spells and more. I didn't force you to do anything overly stupid or overtly degrading, and I've given you the best rapport I'm willing to for strangers. We barely know each other, so it's okay if you hate me for things I understand, but not for anything that doesn't have to do with me, or anything that has to do with lies about me." He closes his eyes, and Min sees how tired Merne appears. "I'm just a guy who wants to have someone to rely on. I was hoping it would be you."
Their clothes begin to reappear.
Merne looks up, tiredness gone and eyes beginning to glaze. "I said it."
Min, unfrozen by compelling, sits frozen by shock.
"I said too much, I know, but it all just starts coming and I can't--"
"No," Min says softly. "No, you didn't say too much." She readjusts her hands under the greatcoat. "I-- I should be sorry. But I'm not. Honestly, I just want to be away from all this."
Merne sits and looks out the open doorway. "I'm sorry."
Both of them sit there, waiting for their clothes to completely reappear.

Spoiler
The presence lay on its' bed, which was really hard in some places and  squishy in others, thinking about how it would ride its' steed/head cook towards the rest of the world for dominion over it. Then it remembered that people who were servants needed fluids to survive, and thought better of wasting the one servant it had. The big man would prove useful in the future, and it would need him later, it felt. For now, let him think it needed the rest he was allotting it, so he wouldn't be distracted from his false leader's directions. The one thing the presence had picked up on was that the man referred to himself as 'Demi'. The rest of the language is beyond the presence.
"Demi is very sorry, Commander. Demi saw little child and had to--"
"Do nothing, that's what!" an angry voice shouted at Demi. Demi deflats in the Disgrace Chair, the chair he had to sit in to make calls to Commander or Deliveryman.
"Corporal Gregori Demi," the angry voice continued, "I hereby order you to either detain that child or kick it back out into the desert! It's obviously not natural for some child to walk out of a desert to bang on the door of a safehouse bunker."
Demi sighs. "I will keep Fred in the spare room until Deliveryman come to take Fred away. Will Demi go with Fred?"
The Commander sighed. "We have no more need for that bunker, so yes, your extremely unofficial request to transfer has been acknowledged. You will travel with the child until further notice."
Demi perked up. Such very good news! "Thank you, Commander! Demi is happy to be with Fred for longer time!"
"Yes, yes, all of your thanks are appreciated, and Courier S--" Static sounds over the radio as the wind wobbles the antenna. "-- will be there within three days to pick you both up. Dismissed!" With that, the radio turns off.
Demi was in a very good mood. "I will be with Fred and Deliveryman at same time!" he shouted joyously. "This will be even better time than making Fred dinner! Demi must pack, must make sanviches, must tell Fred the good news!" Demi laughed and bounced down the hallways, hitting his head a couple of times on the ceiling, but not seeming to care. "This is the most happiest day of Demi's life!"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 05, 2015, 09:03:06 pm
*has a fit of immeasurably explosive rage*






*A young blonde lady talking to a seemingly friendly, albeit tired man arrives at the station*

But anyway- Oh, I didn't know anyone else was around here...

*the man takes a look around the station at the people there*

Hm... I thought I heard shouting earlier... Seems calm enough... Strange...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 06, 2015, 04:41:59 am
Merne sees an elderly, seemingly senile man looking around the train station. "Wait here," he tells Min.
Min, still recovering her composure, simply nods and closes her eyes.
Merne stands and dusts himself off before striding back out onto the street in front of the house. His clothes restored (a simple grey t-shirt and loose-fitting jeans with a belt and a holster on his left side), he watches the movements of all still in the train station area.
A random guy with a useless ****ing mook, Pal's reality-hole created buffet, Pal and Claude (or some semblance thereof), and that telepathic Germanic man. Now with Old Man Jenkins, watch as the old dog learns new tricks.
Hoo-boy, Merne thought. At least Ice isn't here right now. I imagine she's super pissed about my hallucination spell, even if she knows that the portal should have stayed open because of it. Pal's gonna get his just desserts about trying the rapey route with her. He then paused this train of thought and went to another. What the hell are we all doing here, anyway? Fanservice?

Question of the age right there.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 06, 2015, 05:03:49 am
Merne sees an elderly, seemingly senile man looking around the train station. "Wait here," he tells Min.
Min, still recovering her composure, simply nods and closes her eyes.
Merne stands and dusts himself off before striding back out onto the street in front of the house. His clothes restored (a simple grey t-shirt and loose-fitting jeans with a belt and a holster on his left side), he watches the movements of all still in the train station area.
A random guy with a useless ****ing mook, Pal's reality-hole created buffet, Pal and Claude (or some semblance thereof), and that telepathic Germanic man. Now with Old Man Jenkins, watch as the old dog learns new tricks.
Hoo-boy, Merne thought. At least Ice isn't here right now. I imagine she's super pissed about my hallucination spell, even if she knows that the portal should have stayed open because of it. Pal's gonna get his just desserts about trying the rapey route with her. He then paused this train of thought and went to another. What the hell are we all doing here, anyway? Fanservice?

Question of the age right there.

*the man, around his early to mid 30s, looks at Merne with only limited interest*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 06, 2015, 01:12:53 pm
*pal and claude continue to sit around, eating*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 06, 2015, 05:07:56 am
*the man yawns rather loudly, provoking an annoyed sigh from the girl*

Will you stop that?

*He chuckles*

Can't help it.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 06, 2015, 05:22:53 am
Merne, satisfied that Old New Man Jenkins and his blond companion aren't an immediate threat, goes back to the house. "You can move freely now." he said to Min.
Min, though now freed of compulsions, still sits meekly under the greatcoat. She clutches the staff firmly.
Merne leans on the wall outside, opposite Min. He hopes she pulls herself together sooner rather than later. He is now very concerned with his 'why are we here' question. More by the answer than the question really.
He sighs and rests his head tilted upward. This place was full of loons, himself included.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 06, 2015, 05:33:33 am
*the blonde girl looks around, rather confused*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 06, 2015, 07:22:56 am
Merne looks over to the blonde chick. "Min, are you good to move?"
Min stands, taking the greatcoat in her off hand and coming to the doorway. She tosses Merne his greatcoat. "I'll be fine, dipstick."
Merne smiled as he caught his greatcoat. "Good. We're making a new friend. That blonde over there."
Min slowly turns to look at Merne, a look of abject hollowness mixed with absolutely terrifying certainty. Merne knows the feeling of the powerful look upon him, and begins to sweat profusely.
"Whelp, no time like the present and all that, ha..." he says hurriedly as he stuffs on his greatcoat.
Min stalks after him slowly, an ominous aura radiating from her. I'm going to murder him. She thinks to herself.

When Merne reaches a respectful, but within talking, distance of the blonde, he waves in greeting as he continues to approach. His eyes show not much but a little fear and a lazy gaze, his gait ponderous.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 06, 2015, 08:25:45 pm
*the blonde girl looks at him slowly, carefully, and the man watches Merne closely from the corner of his eye*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 06, 2015, 07:22:08 pm
"Hi-hi, newcomer to this dusty town," Merne says with good cheer. "Wherever did you come from?"
Min seemingly appears to his left, murdering him with her eyes. She lightens a bit when she sees the blonde woman. "Hello, stranger," she says politely, with a slight bow.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 06, 2015, 07:55:03 pm
Outside the rundown shop, a large group of people have gathered. Some of them argue, others talk casually amongst themselves. The group is far enough away, and the shop dark enough, that neither girl nor disc has been spotted just yet. From the shop's mirror, a faint sound can be heard, not dissimilar to water dripping.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 06, 2015, 09:13:48 pm
H-Hi, We kind of got lost because he wouldn't ask for directions.

*The man sighs*

*the girl looks from Merne to Min and back to Merne*

She doesn't seem to like you very much, sir...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 06, 2015, 09:29:16 pm
Merne makes a handwavy gesture. "Oh, she's just mad because of a few circumstances between us, and maybe highly inclined to try to harm me for recent actions." Merne pauses a moment, thinking over how that sounds. "Nothing serious, we just had a conversation, and she might be thinking that I've dismissed it out of hand."
Min, if not letting go of her murderous intent, lets it subside at this explanation. "Don't misunderstand," she says. "It's just that we met about a ... day...?" She looks to the sky, to find it covered in a dustcloud. Or maybe regular clouds. "A day ago. He's kinda hard for me to like, too, so there's that."
Merne sighs. "So she says."He looks over the blonde and her companion. "My name is Merne, don't worry about the pronunciation, and my friend here is Min. What are your names?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 06, 2015, 09:37:43 pm
*The man seems rather lost in thought, absently drinking from a large bottle of very, very strong vodka*

*The girl sighs*

Nevermind him... I'm... This part is always embarrassing... CV-6 Enterprise... Yes...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 06, 2015, 09:45:18 pm
Merne nods in acknowledgement. "So that's your name, bu--"
Min doesn't take the information so well. "What kind of a name is 'Enterprise'?" She blurts out in confusion. "Are you supposed to be some kind of ship? Are you an android?"
Merne puts a firm hand on Min's shoulder. "Two things, neko-chan of mine. One, don't make fun of others' names while yours is Minnie. Two, Try not to offend strangers until you know you don't like them. Now be hushed until introductions are through." He looks apologetically at CV-6. "What do you prefer to be called?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 06, 2015, 09:51:48 pm
*Enterprise sighs, totally used to Min's comment*

I-I don't care much as to what people call me...  Most just call me "Prise" or "E"...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 06, 2015, 10:01:19 pm
Merne hums while he thinks over what he'll call CV-6, his hand still resting on Min's shoulder. She seems slightly abashed, but more annoyed that Merne was leaning on her.
After a minute, Merne says, "I'll call you E, then. Being a 'Prise' seems degrading, and I don't know enough about you to give you a better nickname." He nods over to the man. "What would I call your companion?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 06, 2015, 11:28:59 pm
Merne hums while he thinks over what he'll call CV-6, his hand still resting on Min's shoulder. She seems slightly abashed, but more annoyed that Merne was leaning on her.
After a minute, Merne says, "I'll call you E, then. Being a 'Prise' seems degrading, and I don't know enough about you to give you a better nickname." He nods over to the man. "What would I call your companion?"

*Enterprise takes the vodka bottle from the man and shouts in his ear*

Hey! They're trying to talk to you!

*the man flinches slightly*

Gah! My ears are sensitive!

*Enterprise crosses her arms*

Well, then pay attention. They asked for your name.

*the man, grimacing slightly, groans* 

Isaac...

*Enterprise gives him back the vodka, and he goes back to drinking it*

Sorry for his rudeness... He's been a heavy drinker for years, even before I met him...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 06, 2015, 11:41:38 pm
Outside the rundown shop, a large group of people have gathered. Some of them argue, others talk casually amongst themselves. The group is far enough away, and the shop dark enough, that neither girl nor disc has been spotted just yet. From the shop's mirror, a faint sound can be heard, not dissimilar to water dripping.
*the girl turns to face the disc*
What do you think?
*she points to the mirror, then to the door*
Which way should we go?

*pal's ear twitches suddenly, not a human ear, but a cat ear. he reaches down and holds up a ww2 era walkie-talkie, which crackles to life*
Yeah?
*claude turns her attention to pal, and nearly jumps out of her seat when she sees his new auditory receptors*
WWHHHAAAAAAA!?!?!
*pal tries to shush her so he can talk to the person on the other end*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 06, 2015, 11:43:26 pm
*Isaac's attention snaps to the walkie-talkie*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 07, 2015, 12:01:15 am
*not fully succeeding in quieting claude, pal pushes her back to the, still open, portal he pulled her from in the first place*
Uh huh, yeah...just a sec, she won't shut up.
*with that, pal pushes claude into the portal and steps partway in himself. after a few seconds, he stands clear of the portal and closes it, returning to his conversation*
Ok, say that again?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 07, 2015, 12:30:26 am
*Enterprise notices Isaac focusing in on the walkie-talkie and frowns, stomping on his foot in her stiletto heels*

Isaac!

*Isaac groans, clenching his teeth*

It's not like I was eavesdropping!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 12:31:03 am
Merne takes his hand off Min's shoulder. "The introduction's done, Min."
"Didn't you tell me not to offend people you don't know?" Min says to him almost immediately. She crosses her arms across her chest.
"Not unless you knew you wouldn't want to like them. It's less of an insult and more of a descriptor, anyway," Merne replied, sweeping his gaze around the train station. He feels a bit sad seeing Claude get shoved back into her reality so rudely.
Merne doesn't mention that he thinks he sees a blip of light behind E and Isaac, near the forest. Could be my imagination, anyway, he thinks as it disappears.
Min huffs, staring at Merne's sleepy face. "Why you're so interested in other girls, I have no idea," she mutters grumpily. The crystal on her staff seems to have a light from within flash for a moment.

Spoiler
The presence roused itself when it heard Demi coming to the door, singing something odd in a strange tune. Demi hadn't taken it out of its' room since it first came here, but that was fine. There were materials to write with, and a couple of drawing implements it could use for diagrams. The bed wasn't fit for it, far too lumpy for that, so it had sat on the pile of books Demi had set on the chair by the desk. It couldn't read the books anyway.
Demi opened the door to its' room carrying a plate of mashed potatoes, asparagus, and pork. Excellent, it thought. Its' been far too long since he's brought a plate so full. It briefly thought of punishments for its' servant, before the smell of the meal wafted over. The meal, if possible, seemed better than the first it had been served. Until I have a full kitchen to support him, I suppose having two sub-par meals a day shall have to do, it dourly thought as Demi prattled on about something. He was more excited than usual, which was a feat.
After placing silverware and a cup next to the plate, Demi stood up straight and proud, like a dog awaiting praise. Acting the grateful master that it should until it attained more power, the presence smiled at Demi and nodded. This made Demi even more excited, and he variably bounced out f the room, yammering on until the door closed behind him.
This actually made the presence wary. As it carefully carved into the pork, it thought of things that would make servants so excited. Two things stuck out from the immediate list: Other servants talking together about their master, or false promises made from a false master. Since Demi was its' only servant, it had to be the latter.
The presence ate its' meal slowly enough to digest it properly, but fast enough so that none of it cooled too much to not be enjoyed. After that, it took a lined-paper booklet and writing implements and started outlining its' plan. It would take control of the false master and make it its' servant, and therefore get all of the servants it had. This relied a little bit on Demi, but this plan relied the least upon him.
After a bit of time, it was finished with the basic layout of the plan. The presence grinned. This false master was never going to see this coming.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 07, 2015, 12:45:07 am
*pal finishes the call and puts the radio back in its place*
*he takes a look around at the dusty town and shakes his head*
And it was so quiet too...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 07, 2015, 12:52:41 am
*Isaac yawns loudly, much like a cat would yawn, Enterprise groans in annoyance*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 12:54:43 am
Merne half-smiles at Pal. "So whoever you were talking to," Merne says, "must have told you something interesting. A purpose?"
Min sets her staff to the ground. "Stop bothering with all of these weird people and let's get out of this town. I've got a bad feeling."
Merne turns to Min, and his eyes flicker. "So do I."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 07, 2015, 12:59:42 am
*pal sighs*
Just an annoyingly, obnoxious, friend, nothing more.
*he carefully enunciates the words for emphasis*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 07, 2015, 01:04:43 am
*I've entered as of yet unseen levels of rage*



*Isaac crosses his arms*

Well, if you've got a bad feeling, then why are you still here?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 01:10:39 am
*pal sighs*
Just an annoyingly, obnoxious, friend, nothing more.
*he carefully enunciates the words for emphasis*
(...)nothing more.
"Riii~ght," Merne says dramatically. "Because that's all secret conversations ever are."
Min punches him in the arm. "Stop it! Stop asking for trouble and let's get out of here!"
Merne would listen to Min, but then the whole scene would go back to square one. He was done with square one. "Is my little kitty scared about a little call from the scary reality-warper?" He pinched Min's cheek. "You're so cute sometimes."
Min takes the opportunity to aim a punch at his crotch, even if she misses. "You're being an idiot."
"I'm bored with the status quo," he countered. Merne spins around, face to the sky. "Bring out your conflict, oh world within worlds!"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 07, 2015, 01:13:13 am
*pal stares at 23 blankly*
"Secret?" It was just private, nothing more.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 07, 2015, 01:27:12 am
Neither was it anything ominous from what i accidentally overheard after Enterprise here accused me of eavesdropping and broke my concentration...

*Enterprise frowns and goes to stomp Isaac's foot again, only to be swiftly picked up and set aside gently by him*

...

*Isaac grins triumphantly*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 01:29:22 am
"Call it what you want, things should be happening," Merne said testily. "Just us, being here, coming in at random, doing whatever we want? Far too convenient."
Min growls at Merne. "Stop being stupid, you oaf. What's wrong with nothing happening?"
Merne spins away from Min, arms outswept to take in their surroundings. "Look at where we are! A dusty, forgotten town with no life in it to speak! All we're doing is standing on the entry point to something grand, maybe even adventurous!" He stops his spinning facing Min. "I'm not going to waste all of my time staring at this new world. I'm going to learn it, or save it, or break it, or something, and I want at least you to stand with me. At least together we're more than just me."
Min was done with this human's weird mood swings. She swung up the staff, pointed it at Merne's chest and started casting a rune from the middle of the shaft.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 07, 2015, 01:31:52 am
*pal folds his arms over his chest and sighs, muttering to himself*
Maybe I can put it off...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 07, 2015, 01:38:30 am
*Isaac sighs*

Let's not do any magic we might regret later...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 01:49:03 am
Merne looks Min right in the eye as she casts. He says nothing, but his eyes are neither intelligent or sleepy. They are dark, the dark brown seemingly turned to black, so Merne's eyes appeared to have only very large pupils.
As the last rune is being chanted, flames begin shooting out in tendrils from the crystal. Min startles a bit when they lash a bit at her, but when she completes the rune, they still for a moment, then rush at Merne.
"Foolish," Merne mutters. He rushes about the area as multiple tendrils of fire attempt to pierce his hide. He dodges all of them as he goes in a circle around Min, acting no faster than a normal human, but somehow escaping from traps made on the fly by the tendrils.
When the flames land, they set whatever they touch ablaze, including the stone walls of the train station. This also includes several buffet tables, and some tendrils arc straight at Pal and Isaac. None, oddly, at E, however.
Merne doesn't reach into his greatcoat, instead focusing on physical feats to avoid the flames. He moves not in a perfect circle, but a weaving coil, bringing him closer to Min.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 07, 2015, 01:55:31 am
*now annoyed, pal opens a large portal above them all. water rushes from it like a drain was opened in a lake*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 07, 2015, 01:55:56 am
*Isaac finds a chair to sit in and lounges with a smug grin*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 02:03:19 am
The flames that landed don't subside in the torrent, and more spring from the crystal to fly at Merne, who shakes off as much water as he can before moving ahead. His movements seem hindered by his wet clothing now. "Foolish," he says bitterly to himself. "All of them."
Min realizes just what kind of spell she cast, and looks at the runes for guidance on how to stop what she started hurriedly. "No no no," she panics, "I can't have done that! He didn't tell me to!"
The flame spots begin to expand slowly.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 07, 2015, 02:05:42 am
*Isaac chuckles heartily, clearly amused by the situation*

*Enterprise clears the area*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 07, 2015, 02:09:25 am
*pal shrugs and closes the portal*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 07, 2015, 02:12:02 am
*Isaac looks around*

Why are you guys so tense? It's just a bit of magical fire.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 02:21:19 am
Merne reaches tackling distance of Min with several more patches of flame sprouting in his wake. A couple land near Ser Isaac Drunkman, and one lands in the general vicinity of Pal. The older ones are now the size of dinner plates.
Min has no idea what to do. She acted rashly, and now Merne was sure to kill her, and then she would be dead. The staff would have to stop then. It was the only way she could think of it to end.
Merne ducked one tendril by about half an inch and drew his arms in from his greatcoat sleeves. bursting them through the front, he made a leap for Min, arms outstreched.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 07, 2015, 02:30:15 am
*Isaac sighs*

This just isn't any fun with me being sober and all......

*he gets up and snatches the staff*

Now, if I were to break it, one of two things must happen. Either this stuff stops or it goes on without end...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 02:34:30 am
*Isaac sighs*

This just isn't any fun with me being sober and all......

*he gets up and snatches the staff*
The staff sends out an electrical discharge of 50,000 Volts in Isaac's general direction, through his hand.
Min yowls, her body not responding to her mind's commands.
Merne drops onto Min, one hand grabbing her by the throat, the other grabbing the crystal.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 07, 2015, 02:39:31 am
*eye twitching in annoyance, pal extinguishes the nearest flame magically*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 02:41:21 am
*eye twitching in annoyance, pal extinguishes the nearest flame magically*
The cheeky little patch takes more effort than Pal thought he would need, but leaves only a scorched patch of ground.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 07, 2015, 02:44:47 am
*Isaac growls in pained annoyance, his arm hair slowly turning white and black, he grips the staff more tightly*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 07, 2015, 11:03:55 am
The disc chimes softly, the blue glow becoming more intense. It begins to rock back and forth, and after a few moments becomes nearly too hard to hold on to.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 02:58:17 am
*Isaac growls in pained annoyance, his arm hair slowly turning white and black, he grips the staff more tightly*
After falling to the ground, Merne looks to Isaac with his dark eyes. "It's not yours," he says in a cruel and soulless voice. Isaac's hand then opens of its' own accord and Merne takes the shaft of the staff his own hand. The flames have stopped coming from the crystal.
Min lay on the ground with her eyes closed and Merne's hand on her throat. A sob escapes her, just one, then she lays still.
Merne looks to her. "You shouldn't have done that," he said dully, but not soullessly. "You shouldn't have." He then traces the leash to its' end from Min's collar, then wraps it around his wrist. He stands. "Stand."
Min stumbles from prone, to sitting, to standing.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 07, 2015, 03:05:19 am
*the girl backs away from the disc, a pace or two, and watches*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 07, 2015, 03:09:50 am
*Isaac seethes angrily*

I already have to deal with one jackass trying to take over my body. And while I can't do anything about that one because he's in my head, i can deal with you.

*Enterprise puts herself between Isaac and Merne*

Isaac, NO!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 03:17:00 am
Min stands shakily beside Merne. "It's not him," she says weakly, "at least, I don't think it is."
Merne puts an arm around Min's shoulders. "The staff wasn't yours, and I hadn't lent it to you. It rejected you, but only had the power over your contacting muscles when my own will was added to it."
He reads a seemingly random sequence of runes, and the flames that aren't attached to flammable materials die quickly. He reads another sequence of runes, and his greatcoat floats onto his back.
"This thing is terribly simple to use if you can read it," Merne says wistfully. He smiles without humor. "Good thing you can't. Sorry about the mess E, Pal."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 07, 2015, 03:25:23 am
*pal sits at one of the tables, looking at the ruined food*
. . .
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 07, 2015, 03:38:13 am
*Enterprise finally gets Isaac to calm down*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 03:51:45 am
Merne mutters another rune phrase, and he and Min are dried. He hands Min the staff again. "Not that you need me to say this," he says as she takes the staff in hand, "but no more attacking me with magic."
Min nods. "Right. I'm sorry. I'll behave." She shivers.
Merne pulls her into a hug. "Cry if you need to," he tells her. "Don't let it bottle up. Whisper your troubles to the winds."
The two being approximately the same height, their heads rest on the other's opposite shoulder, and Min starts whispering a long string of feeling just audible to Merne. Merne's eyes dull and seem to take in color as time passes.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 07, 2015, 03:56:41 am
*Isaac, suddenly surrounded by several worringly large empty bottles of alcohol, still seemingly sober, but now somewhat pacified, chuckles*

Aw, how sweet~ heh...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 07, 2015, 04:02:23 am
*pal, seeming like he suddenly remembered something important, bolts upright and opens a portal near the one still connected to the train*
*a tall woman wearing a naval uniform, and a rather irate expression, steps out and glares at pal for a few moments*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 04:06:30 am
Min seems to have slowed a bit with her confessional, but it's still going strong. Merne's eyes are glazed again, however. He carefully looks towards the new arrival, but doesn't say anything.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 07, 2015, 04:10:08 am
*pal stares at the tall woman impassively when she breaks out a massive grin and wraps him in a bone-crushing hug*
How goes it, catboy?
*she almost shouts this in pal's cat ears*
...Ow...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 07, 2015, 04:50:32 am
*Isaac, who had resigned to trying to take a nap, looks at the loud woman in annoyance*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 07, 2015, 04:57:22 am
*the woman wraps pal in a headlock and laughs*
I see the spread, what's left of it anyway, but not the booze. Where's it at?
*she starts to noogie pal roughly, but playfully*
*pal grimaces at the treatment and opens a portal*
Have at it...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 05:03:24 am
Merne strokes the back of Min's head while she tapers off on words. "I would tell you my griefs, but we don't have that kind of time. New people are showing up."
Min nods into Merne's shoulder before gathering herself and breaking away from Merne. "I'll be fine. I have to be fine," Min tells herself. She looks into Merne's face. "Tell me I'll be fine."
"Take deep breaths, and straighten your spine," Merne told her instead. "Let the adrenaline wear off slowly." He turns directly to Pal and the new Naval officer. "Your friend from before?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 07, 2015, 05:04:27 am
*Isaac denotes in a sleepy yet gravely serious tone* Not one touches my vodka or they lose an arm.... or two... and a leg
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 07, 2015, 05:10:00 am
*the woman lets pal go and enters the new portal. she emerges with an armful of bottles ranging from standard beer to malt liquors and seasonal ales, and probably more besides. she unloads her arms on the nearest table before addressing merne*
What do you mean "before," I only just got here.
*she doesn't wait for a response before retrieving more alcoholic beverages*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 05:12:25 am
"Pal, I believe introductions are in order. I'll do mine when she's done unpacking," Merne says dryly.
Min lets out a shaky breath.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 07, 2015, 05:17:13 am
*pal sighs, or maybe seethes, it's hard to tell which*
No worries...
*he doesn't elaborate*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 05:19:13 am
Merne gives Pal a blank, if sleepy, look. "Here for the booze and back out again?"
Min stumbles and leans on Merne's back for support.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 07, 2015, 05:28:53 am
*pal doesn't respond*
*after what must be her fifth trip back and forth, the woman finally looks at pal*
Ok, you can close it.
*pal complies as the woman grabs some bottles of vodka and drops them off in front of Isaac. once she's don't with that, she turns to merne and min*
Hey there! Names leon, but you can call me leo.
*she reaches out and takes merne's hand in a tight grip and shakes it roughly, leaving lines where her fingers pressed against his skin*
You are?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 05:34:48 am
Merne smiles, but his eyes darken a little at the strong shake. "My name is Merne, don't worry about pronunciation. My shaky companion catgirl in Min," he motions vaguely with his free hand to Min, leaning on his back. "Good to meet you (I think), Leo."
Min takes another deep breath before looking at Leo as well. "Hello, nice to meet you," she says softly with a small bow. "Please don't crush me or my hands."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 07, 2015, 05:41:31 am
*when leo hears the term "catgirl," leo's eyes light up and she's barely able to keep from hugging the both of them in that very second*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 05:54:37 am
"She's still a little fragile," Merne tells Leo. "Big confrontation, you know. Though--" Merne fishes through his pockets, also putting his arms back in the sleeves of his coat. After a cursory search, he doesn't find the thing he's looking for. "Sorry, my Lif-Lik kitsune-ears are in another of my greatcoats."
Min stands on her own power, with help from the staff. "I'm not really comfortable being next to her," Min tells Merne.
"I'm sure it's nothing to worry about," Merne reassures her.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 07, 2015, 06:06:06 am
*she either ignored, or simply didn't hear, much of what merne had said, focusing instead on the catgirl. leo reaches out and pats min with a completely inverted strength, her hand almost seeming like a feather gently resting on the girl's head*
Sorry, I can get a little carried away sometimes.
*she tussles min's hair before looking back at merne*
What were you saying?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 06:09:39 am
"Aaa--" Merne tones before closing his mouth. "Nothing important. What part of the Navy do you come from, Leo?" He buttons up his greatcoat as he speaks.
Min is both surprised, pleased, and scared of the head petting. "Y-you aren't my owner..." she says lightly.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 07, 2015, 06:20:42 am
*leo looks at merne like he might have brain damage*
The part that has ships...with large guns.
*to accentuate her words, she shoves her, more than ample, bosom into merne's face*
Very large guns!
*off to the side, pal, now sitting, buries his face in both of his palms*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 06:30:53 am
"Aaa--Haaa..." Merne says uncertainly. "I'll, um, take your word for it."
"Merne," Min says urgently, "I really don't feel comfortable around her!"
"Now, now, Min," Merne says gently. "If we try to run I'm sure she'll tackle us. Let's just be amicable."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 07, 2015, 06:36:41 am
*leo laughs heartily at the duo's reaction and wraps and arm around each of them, giving a soft squeeze*
I don't suppose either of you drink?
*pal has moved his hands to the sides of his hand and formed finger pistols, which he proceeds to "fire" into his temples repeatedly*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 06:40:38 am
No-Yes comes the answer, the latter from Merne, the former from Min. They look to each other.
Merne pulls the act first. "I drink occasionally. My friends don't like my tolerance, so I don't do it very often," after this is a faint laugh.
Min shakes her head. "No, I don't drink, can't handle my alcohol," she explains in the softest voice she's used since meeting Merne.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 07, 2015, 06:46:23 am
*leo smiles and almost crushes merne's shoulders in a hug while she leans over and softly kisses min on the top of her head*
Well, let's get to it!
*she starts to march them both off to the table loaded with booze*
*pal stands up and mimes out someone playing 'taps' on a bugle before going through the full motions of a military funeral*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 07, 2015, 06:48:27 am
*Isaac watched the lady as she dropped the vodka off, making sure she didn't take off with the last remaining bottle of his good vodka, a bottle of 196 proof Spirytus Polish Vodka, which is clearly marked "in case of Worst Case Scenario", Also, a bottle of Absinthe is near it*

*now he watches in boredom and knocks back the absinthe in one go*

aah... there it is...

*he sees Pal doing the finger guns and other things and offers him a .50 Desert Eagle*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 06:50:56 am
Merne cries internally and hopes his liver survives to forgive him.
Min pities her companion's sacrifice in the name of 'friendship'.
Both of them wonder at all the booze on the table. They each found kinds that they never knew existed, and Merne thought he saw a "firewhiskey" in there...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 07, 2015, 06:54:00 am
*seeing Isaac's return to alertness, leo swings her head towards him*
Want in?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 07, 2015, 07:09:25 am
maybe...

*Enterprise squeaks Sheepishly*
Isaac no, please...

(sleepy, good night, see you guys in about 13 hours and 30 minutes)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 07:13:01 am
"More the merrier?" Min asks Merne. Merne vehemently shakes his head in denial of this play. "We could try something else, then," Min says.
Great idea, get right on that, he thought. Min actually set her chin on her hand to think. Merne was confused until he remembered the leash. Shit he thought. Not you
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 07, 2015, 08:45:03 pm
*Isaac shrugs Enterprise's pleas off*

Well, let me see...

*He lumbers over to the table and looks around, picking up a bottle of 120 proof*

Well, It's been forever since I picked up something with this low of a proof...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 08:53:56 pm
"Hey E," Merne calls out from his pris-- being held by Leo. "How exactly are you tow companions again?"
Min's eyes become focused, and any who look at her will think she's solving a problem of the universe.
Min, Merne thinks, from now on, unless I specify that I am referring to you in my mind, disregard all that is going on in here.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 07, 2015, 09:03:11 pm
*Enterprise looks around, searching for a way to answer, only for Isaac to casually respond as if someone had been asking for what time it was*

Well, I happen to be the medical officer at the base she lives on with her adopted mother and sister. She was having some personal issues I helped her through. I'm also the go-to guy for when someone needs to be tracked down, which is what we're here for, looking for her sister.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 09:07:21 pm
Merne blinks. "That's... not what I expected. I suppose I'd help if, one, you'd have me, and two, we don't end up killing each other here and now."
Min looks up distractedly. "I'm not entirely sure why you don't like him," she says before settling back into a thinking pose.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 07, 2015, 09:16:02 pm
*Isaac goes back to scanning the alcohols*

*Enterprise sighs*

H-have you seen a girl, a few years younger than me, about 17 or 18, rather feisty, German, violent, uses magic and a large cannon, whip, things like that?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 09:31:26 pm
Merne blankly stares at E for a second or two, before it clicks. Then he says, "(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lx7IxBpZLc [RIP headphone users])."
Min, being decidedly calmer about the news, asks, "We know where she is, though, right?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 07, 2015, 09:34:24 pm
*Enterprise sighs*

Where is she?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 09:40:40 pm
"An ice tundra towards one of the poles, I would imagine," Merne tells her. "I'm not sure which, and I'm hoping it's still this planet even, because he," Merne points to Pal, "is the one who teleported her through a Reality hole."
Min pipes up, her inhibitions to speak overridden by thought, "We could probably reopen it, but--"
"I'm not going to try that, and it would take a week to either prepare for or recover from," Merne says dismissively. "Go back to your normal self and forget that silly thinking order."
Min regains a normal face, but resumes thinking.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 07, 2015, 09:50:58 pm
*Enterprise looks at Pal expectantly*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 07, 2015, 10:06:54 pm
*at some point during 23's chat with ike and company, pal vanished*
*leo, hearing ike's comment about "weak" the booze was, pulls out an unlabeled bottle. with a mischievous twinkle in her eye*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 10:21:54 pm
"... That slippery Moth--"
"That's enough of that," Min interjects. "Let's head for one of the poles with E, and see what happens along the way. We might run into that plot you were ranting about."
Merne grunts in acknowledgement before finding the butterbeer and firewhiskey in the pile, and a flagon to mix the two in. "Before we go, I'm making this mistake. Fourth horizontal rune line from the top if I get too  far out of control."
"How will I know when that is?" Min asks, irritated by his choice.
"When nobody in the room understands what I'm saying," Merne tells her, pouring the butterbeer and firewhiskey together.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 07, 2015, 10:59:35 pm
The disc, free to move on it's own, slams into the nearby mirror, neither object taking any form of damage. As the disc no longer remains in contact with any other being, the mirror simply reflects normally.

Off to the side, ignoring everyone and everything else, Elvis sits playing chess with Akio, who he is still completely in control of. So far, he has won 607 out of 608 games. He's still not sure how he managed to lose, and perhaps will never know.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 07, 2015, 11:03:53 pm
*Isaac looks at the bottle*

Well, Moonshine, I take it? Or just something with the label torn off?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 07, 2015, 11:29:53 pm
*leo pours some of the contents of the bottle into a shot glass and moves it near ike*
You're not going to want to take more than this, at first.
*she winks at him*

*the girl reaches out and pokes the mirror unsure of what just happened*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 11:38:59 pm
Merne's face is flush after half the flagon, and he begins to sway by the bottom of it. "Min," he says, "Pourr me anather."
Min, compelled to do so, takes the butterbeer and firewhiskey and gives Merne the same concotion he made to start. "You know this is a bad--"
"To~mare, no, no," Merne says giddily. "I have found my sense of self, dono~"
This can only end badly, Min thinks as she hands him the new flagon.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 07, 2015, 11:40:19 pm
*Isaac downs it*

That's more my style.

*Enterprise groans helplessly*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 07, 2015, 11:50:08 pm
*leo waits a few moments*
*after about 15-20 seconds, ike feels an unpleasant rumbling in his stomach*
*leo laughs her hearty laugh*
And that's why they call it 'rot gut!' Don't worry, it'll only eat away about half your stomach's lining.
*she adds another wink*
Under the right circumstances, it makes a good colon cleanser too.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 07, 2015, 11:52:00 pm
Rot gut? No wonder it tasted the way it did. Aw hell, get me another shot.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 07, 2015, 11:58:17 pm
Merne is a fourth the way into his second flagon. "Hiff I wh'ere to lheave, shoo would grumble in greef," Merne sings, swaying back and forth in his chair, "phace h'it Bhats, shoo'd be loss't wihhout me! Ba-doup-ha doup-ha doup-a-doup..."
Min concernedly holds the staff in two hands, wondering if she should just drink the stuff herself, or use the spell now. She looks around at the other guests to see if they understand Merne.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 08, 2015, 12:01:34 am
*leo eyes ike carefully*
You eat anything lately?  ((If not, ike might want to find a bathroom, really fast.))
*without even looking, she reaches out and takes merne's second helping and dumps in out on top of his head. then she turns to him*
You have had enough...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 08, 2015, 12:03:03 am
*Isaac looks at Leo*

This isn't my first Rodeo with Rot Gut. I'm not worried about it at all... I'm a professional when it comes to my alcohol. Been drinking since before you were born...

*Isaac looks at Min*

He's singing, leave him be.

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 08, 2015, 12:04:10 am
*leo sighs and shakes her head*
This isn't normal rot gut.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 08, 2015, 12:05:10 am
*leo sighs and shakes her head*
This isn't normal rot gut.

I ain't a normal alcoholic
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 08, 2015, 12:06:59 am
"Heeeeyyyy~" Merne protests. "I whas drinkin' tha'..." He looks over to Min. "Mhore drinky-drinky for the Mherne-mhenie."
Min reluctantly selects some beer from the pile. "You shouldn't be drinking more with this kind of--"
"Harder shtuff, harder shtuff!" Merne chastises Min. "Lihke tha' Schnapps I shaw over thaar~" He makes a vague gesture towards the center of the pile.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 08, 2015, 12:08:14 am
*Isaac hands Min the Schnapps*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 08, 2015, 12:15:16 am
"A~ah-ah-ah!" Min sounds as she is suddenly caught between orders. She finds another cup for alcohol to go in and set it in front of Merne. She tries protesting as she pours Schapps to the brim. "Are you sure you still want to--"
"I thold yo~u when to mhake me shtop," Merne tells her. "Tha shons of tha Narth, they haff suffared too long~..." He sings.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 08, 2015, 12:17:19 am
*Isaac chuckles*

Well, I got what he said but it means nothing to me...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 08, 2015, 12:18:32 am
*leo slaps merne and looks at min*
You should probably do it now.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 08, 2015, 12:23:30 am
*Isaac takes the moment to down a sizable amount of the Rot Gut*

Dammit... I wish I hadn't rushed through that bottle of Absinthe cause this stuff is nasty...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 08, 2015, 12:27:14 am
"Owowowo..." Merne says after being slapped. "Bhut I'm shingin' and shtuff. Thssh isshen't a bhar, anywhay! I whant moar drinksh!"
Min looks apologetically at Leo. "He said 'until nobody else around'..."
The cup filled, Merne takes it and gulps down as much as he dares in one go. This turns out to be half the cup. "Good shtuff," he manages to say before his eyes swim in a drunk haze, not seeming to focus anymore. "Aniki, mhein Ankiki~" he sings, "I haff bhut bharely knew ye~"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 08, 2015, 12:47:28 am
*leo takes a sip of the bottle ike almost emptied*
Oops, wrong one.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 08, 2015, 12:51:58 am
*Isaac laughs*

Updated: May 08, 2015, 01:09:50 am
*Enterprise sighs and slams her flight deck against Isaac's skull, dragging him far away from the booze pile*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 08, 2015, 01:39:40 am
Merne downs the rest of the schnapps, and Min holds onto one of his shoulders to help him keep balance. "Heeeeaaiii~*hic*" Merne slurs, his face towards Min, and his whole body seeming to want to move on it's own. "jowanna *hic* praywiff *hic* maifiing? Isree~*hic*lygoood."
His face gets closer to Min's, and she turns away from the smell of alcohol and... fire? She wasn't sure what the three different types of booze was doing to Merne's system, but it couldn't be anything pleasant. "Please, everyone say you can't understand him right now," she mutters with difficulty.
Merne seems to attempt to sing and stand up, but all that comes out is a series of hics and Min holding him firmly in his chair. Without her help, he might've fallen out of it by now. "Moooaaarr~*hic*"
"We should've just kept the truth and said I'm the one who drinks," she says as she shoves Merne back after another standing attempt.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 08, 2015, 01:53:41 am
*leo looks at min*
What do you mean?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 08, 2015, 01:54:44 am
*Enterprise sighs*

I think he's asking you to play with-

*she blushes intensely*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 08, 2015, 02:05:14 am
Min looks to Leo, stunned for a moment. Merne takes the opportunity to grab at (and fall toward) a bottle of Chardinne, succeeding in grabbing the bottle's neck, but falling facefirst to the ground.
Min looks to Merne and attempts to keep the bottle from reaching his mouth. "Well," she says through gritted teeth, "I'm the one who can hold her drink. This idiot just said he could out of bravado."
Merne seems to try to tell Min to stop keeping him from his drink, but luckily neither his words nor thoughts are cogent enough to suffice as orders. "Exssshheellsshhheior!" he settles on saying.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 08, 2015, 02:07:18 am
*Enterprise settles on using the same tactic she used on Isaac and smacks Merne with her flight deck, albeit more carefully than she did with Isaac, so as not to kill Merne*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 08, 2015, 02:15:47 am
"Dhrhain Bhamurge ta tha fherwerd shthern, *hic*" Merne says, his body bruised, and bones broken, where E struck. He seems not to care, however, and continues trying to bring the Chardinne to his lips.
"Ah~! Enough already!" Min releases Merne and starts chanting what she thinks, what she hopes, was the right sequence of runes. The crystal on the staff shifts in color, from a lighter blue to a darker green, as Min chants.
Merne realizes sadly that the bottle is not a twist- or pop-off, so he reaches for a nearby Yeungling instead. He hics every two seconds or so.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 08, 2015, 02:24:42 am
*Leo nods in understanding, or not, she's unsure why they would lie about something like this*
Hm...
*she slaps merne's face*
Hey!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 08, 2015, 02:30:31 am
With the slap, Merne's hold on the Yeungling is lost. He makes a sad sound before somehow getting his face pointed in Leo's direction. "Aaaaaaa~?" he tones.
Min looks alarmedly at Leo, but can't raise a warning as she chants. She's about halfway through the rune line, and she has a bad feeling for anyone near Merne when it finishes.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 08, 2015, 02:32:20 am
*leo moves back a little and lets the catgirl do her thing*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 08, 2015, 02:38:01 am
*Enterprise sighs*

I better go make sure the old man is ok... Well, I know he is, but...

*She goes to check on Isaac*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 08, 2015, 02:43:18 am
Merne, confuddled by the five Leos that slapped him, attempts to grab the wayward Yeungling again.
Min finishes the rune line as Merne get a hold on the bottle. "Too close," she breathes at Leo before setting to recover.
First, the crystal illuminated. Then, Merne glowed, as if from some internal source, a sickly yellow color. Not a half second after this, he drops the bottle and curls so as to better hold his stomach. His eyes come back into focus, and he regains proper use of his limbs. Where the affects of alcohol left, he glowed gold.
"Too close," he says to Leo, a moment before his now green stomach lurched. Merne heaved greatly, and a disgusting wad of an unknown material came to rest on whatever floor he was on. "Get back."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 08, 2015, 02:57:59 am
*Enterprise watches carefully, and Isaac slowly regains consciousness, rather groggy*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 08, 2015, 03:00:08 am
*leo observes as well*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 08, 2015, 03:04:05 am
Merne heaves again, and more of the material comes to rest where the first patch landed, however, each wad seems repulsive to each other wad, so as the floor nearest Merne fills, they begin bouncing off of each other to come to rest in a greater area. One narrowly misses hitting Leo's uniform.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 08, 2015, 03:06:58 am
Well, that's just...repulsive.
*leo jokes drily*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 08, 2015, 03:10:04 am
*Enterprise squeaks*

W-What's happening?
 
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 08, 2015, 08:34:31 pm
Min starts explaining while Merne turns into a wad-producing faucet. "The runes I read told the magic to collect all of the ... waste in his body and turn them all into--" she dodges a wad, "those."
Merne, during a lapse in heaving, tries to speak. "They're null-magic pellets," Merne coughed out another. "Basically." Merne's stomach now glows a lighter shade of green.
Min taps the crystal on her staff. "I'm not sure what the crystal changing color means," she says.
Merne holds a hand up to stop her speculation, while he lays on the rest of his limbs.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 08, 2015, 08:53:40 pm
Ew....

*Isaac sighs*

Sounds pretty nasty..
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 09, 2015, 06:18:49 am
*leo eyes the nearest blob, unsure if she wants to try and squash it like a bug, or not*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 09, 2015, 06:36:14 am
*Enterprise half jumps away from another wad thing*

EW!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 09, 2015, 06:43:48 am
After the now several minutes of hurking and coughing and heaving up wads, Merne's stomach is turning a pale yellow.The rest of his body still glows gold.
He groans a bit before saying, "I'm being separated from my sooouull." He then plants his face firmly into the ground.
Min, using the staff to bat away wads, says, "Try not to let them touch you! The null-magic affects more than just magic." When she uses the crystal to swat the wads, it seems to lose some of the green-ness that it now has, and the wads shrivel.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on May 09, 2015, 04:17:18 pm

*A young blonde lady talking to a seemingly friendly, albeit tired man arrives at the station*

....

Nevermind him... I'm... This part is always embarrassing... CV-6 Enterprise... Yes...

-looks at profile-

...Still looks like Heinrike...

*Isaac laughs*

Updated: May 08, 2015, 01:09:50 am
*Enterprise sighs and slams her flight deck against Isaac's skull, dragging him far away from the booze pile*


...must be a young enterprise...because the enterprise I fought was tougher...

*Enterprise half jumps away from another wad thing*

EW!

...yep....

Not sure if I should kill you...or join you...

give me some time, I still need to figure this out due to the last encounter....
(http://i.imgur.com/Gl3fQp4.jpg)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 09, 2015, 03:46:11 pm
(No, BMU, it's the same Enterprise, she's just trying not to hurt her friends too bad, plus, when you faced her she was just really aggressive)

*Isaac Looks on with dull curiosity as Enterprise starts to become rather concerned*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 09, 2015, 07:04:19 pm
((I miss ice, the one that showed up at the start of this thread... :'())

*leo smirks, after all, what's the harm in trying? she stomps on the closest wad mightily*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 09, 2015, 07:19:19 pm
((I miss ice, the one that showed up at the start of this thread... :'())
(Then bring her back! Or direct us to her, as E and Isaac are apparently looking for her.)
*{Leo} stomps on the closest wad mightily*
The wad is flattened under Leo's bootheel. However, as she attempts to lift her foot, she finds that the goop is sticking to both the ground and her sole, allowing her only a little leeway off the ground. The other wads nearby seem to shift towards Leo.
"I thought I said to not let them touch you!" Min shouts at Leo. She checks how far Leo is away from Merne, then starts making her way over.
Merne's stomach now glows a deeper yellow. "It's," he pants, "almost-- over..." Another hack, and another wad lands on the ground. "I hope Leo's not super, otherwise this'll be unpleasant..."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 09, 2015, 07:22:05 pm
*Enterprise is rather dismayed*

U-Unpleasant?

Updated: May 09, 2015, 07:23:10 pm
(Then bring her back! Or direct us to her, as E and Isaac are apparently looking for her.)

(No, They're looking for Heinrike, not Ice.)

This is Ice
(http://i.imgur.com/AaCAuCh.jpg)
This is Heinrike
(http://i.imgur.com/gWsbnvt.png)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 09, 2015, 07:24:26 pm
(Then bring her back! Or direct us to her, as E and Isaac are apparently looking for her.)

(No, They're looking for Heinrike, not Ice.)
(Oooooohh.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 09, 2015, 07:27:16 pm
(Then bring her back! Or direct us to her, as E and Isaac are apparently looking for her.)

(No, They're looking for Heinrike, not Ice.)
(Oooooohh.)

(So, as Enterprise asked What do you mean by unpleasant?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 09, 2015, 07:31:26 pm
(So, as Enterprise asked What do you mean by unpleasant?)
(*Dialtone* We're sorry, the characters who can answer are otherwise indisposed at the moment. They will resume their actions once Leo (or some other event) spurs their controller to move them.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 10, 2015, 03:39:36 am
((Would you two stop posting before I can hit "post?" :P))

*leo looks down at the cracked ground where her foot impacted*
...
*she narrows her eyes as she looks at the mess and speaks to merne, or min*
Fine, do whatever you need to.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 09, 2015, 07:35:55 pm
*Isaac remarks casually*

Can't she just take her shoe off and go?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 10, 2015, 03:44:36 am
*leo glares at ike*
These are Italian leather.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 09, 2015, 07:42:44 pm
*leo glares at ike*
These are Italian leather.
Well, we can get you out first, and worry about them later...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 09, 2015, 07:46:47 pm
The wads seem to crawl over to Leo, no longer repulsing when they near. Min speaks as she carefully beats, shoves, and steps around the material on her way to Leo. "They cause a drain in magic or super energies, so if you have any power beyond what is 'standard', it will drain from you," she explains. "I'm not sure how it feels--"
"A lot like how I am," Merne says before another hack, "only going in instead of out." His stomach is only a few shades before gold. "The bad part is that they can--" Hack "--osmos through most material. That's why--" Hack "-- you shouldn't let them touch any part of you."
Why do I feel like the GM here, he thinks.
"Anything else we'd like to know!?" Min shouts at him, incredulous.
"I only know of a few things that--" Hack, but less intense than before "--can kill them, and unfortunately I only have two things on hand--" Cough, spit "-- that can, and Min has one."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 10, 2015, 04:01:09 am
*leo grumbles and stands, waiting for the "things" to be dealt with*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 09, 2015, 08:06:11 pm
*Isaac sighs and pulls Leo out of her boot carefully*

There.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 09, 2015, 08:22:03 pm
*Isaac sighs and pulls Leo out of her boot carefully*

There.
(Pal, what's Leo got on as socks?)

Min looks bewildered at Isaac. "How did you..." she says. "There's all of the..."
Then she sees the wads attached to the front and sides of his shoes and pants.
Merne makes a sound like making a loogie, then shoots the last wad from his mouth high into the air. He then draws his Colt and fires once, obliterating the wad and making the rest of the material crumble. He stands up and takes in the situation as the golden glow from his body fades.
The wads seem to morph and shape themselves, and have more mass than one would initially think.
"Min!" He shouts, firing rapidly into the mass of wads approaching Leo and Isaac on one side. "Third rune above your right hand! Use it well!" He continues firing, even after he should have reloaded a Colt 1911.
Min chants the rune, and the crystal transforms into a lime green naginata blade. After this, she liberally attacks the material in front of her, with the form of an adept naginata monk.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 09, 2015, 08:25:52 pm
*Isaac sighs and kicks his shoes, which have seen better days, off*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 10, 2015, 04:52:47 am
((Really? You think leo couldn't get out on her own? Also, merne lost his gun, remember? XD))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 09, 2015, 08:53:08 pm
((Really? You think leo couldn't get out on her own? Also, merne lost his gun, remember? XD))

(We know she could get out, Isaac just got tired of waiting for her to do so.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 09, 2015, 09:01:37 pm
((Really? You think leo couldn't get out on her own? Also, merne lost his gun, remember? XD))
(No, it was taken into the portal, but was also still in his holster afterwards. I like having nice things, too!)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 10, 2015, 05:20:32 am
*leo starts thinking of all the different ways to torture ike for his unwanted assistance*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 09, 2015, 09:28:42 pm
*Isaac regards the things stuck to his pants*

Well... hm... I have several options...

(How high up on his pants are they attached?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 09, 2015, 09:31:25 pm
Leo is barefoot on one foot, as the material had already seeped through that far. The wads on Isaac creep their way into and up his jeans, currently up to his shins.

Min, now armed with an actual weapon, cuts a swath right up to Leo and Isaac, then stabs Leo's abandoned boot. "Why did you walk through them, you idiot? And didn't you hear him, only certain ..." she trails off, unable to find the words. "Anyway, you think you can get rid of these?
Merne halts his fire, ending at the goop that would touch Min. The was high enough to not touch the material for now, so he lets the barrel cool. "E," he calls out. "You anywhere you can hear me? You got any fighters?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 09, 2015, 09:50:53 pm
*Enterprise sighs*

Yes.

*She launches a few Corsairs*

Updated: May 09, 2015, 09:52:53 pm
*Isaac sighs*

I don't really see what the problem  with them touching us is...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 10, 2015, 08:33:55 am
*leo sighs, and throws her other boot to the wads*
Why keep half a pair?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 10, 2015, 01:53:12 am
As Isaac speaks, the material seeps into his socks, and up to his knee. The wads seem to take the force from the boot, before incorporating it into themselves.

Min rises up and strikes at the goop getting closer. "Would you mind taking this seriously, you two?" She says accusatorily. "These things suck out your being!"
Merne slides the rack on his Colt, not having reloaded. "I think Isaac likes pain, let him taste it." With that, he blasted the goop coming to close the gap Min had made, in case anyone actually wanted to move out of the ring of black mass.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 10, 2015, 01:55:36 am
*Isaac leaves the ring*

No, I'm just used to pain.

(MH back up Merne)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 10, 2015, 10:26:29 am
*leo steps aside and sits at a table a few feet away*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 10, 2015, 02:47:51 am
*Enterprise sighs*

Isaac, you're covered in the stuff...

Updated: May 10, 2015, 08:45:26 am
*Isaac sighs*

*He takes out a rather large knife and uses it to take his socks off and then cut his pants at the knee, sliding his legs out of them*

I hate shorts...

(Also post 666, hue hue hue)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 11, 2015, 12:38:17 am
With Isaac taking off his socks and amputating the lower half of his pants, the goop readily consumes the materials, sensing no new essence was contained.
Leo, still wearing one sock, managed to get to the booze table.

"E, try strafing the stuff closest to Isaac and Leo," he directs. "It might slow down their progress on finding them." He fires until the Colt stays open instead of chambering. "Min, come back over to me. Watch your step."
Min obeys, tearing through the goop separating the two. "You really thought this spell was a good idea?" She asks. As she passes Isaac's discarded pantlegs and socks, she skewers them.
"No," Merne tells her, as he sets his Colt back into position and holstering it. "That's why I wanted to use this when it got really bad."
Min looks at him with an uncomprehendingly. "That wasn't even the worst drunk you? Seriously?"
"I was still speaking English, right? Not the worst." Then he remembers that some of his bones were broken. Then the adrenal response cuts out on him. "Oh, balls, this hurtz..."
Merne falls to the ground, unable to stand under the conditions. Min yelps, but slashes the goop remaining.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 11, 2015, 10:07:30 am
*leo sets up a chess game with several of the full bottles of alcohol*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 11, 2015, 03:52:12 am
*Isaac quickly goes over to Merne and very gently picks him up in such a way as to avoid hurting him*

Hold on...

*He carries the poor broken creature over to a table near his bag*

Hey, Enterprise, you got me covered, right?

*Enterprise nods and launches a few more of her greatly scaled down fighters, carrying HVARs and a few BTD-1s carrying the 2000 lb bombs, Isaac chuckles*

Good thing those planes are so small... otherwise those 2000 lb bombs would wipe us off the face of the Earth...

*He looks back at Merne*

Now, let's actually get a look at your injuries...

(What's broken?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 11, 2015, 05:11:12 am
*He carries the poor broken creature over to a table near his bag*
Min is briefly choked when the leash reaches its' maximum range, but falling backwards onto hwer bottom gives enough slack for it to stop. "Watch it, Boozy!" she shouts at Isaac.
(What's broken?)
(Well you didn't specify...)
Merne lay on the table, favoring his left side. "Damn, that girl can pack a punch," he says through gritted teeth. "I'm pretty sure my arm's been messed up, my leg's been sprained in all the joints, especially the knee, and I'm fairly sure it didn't hurt to breathe before she hit me." He looks to Isaac. "That good enough for you? Otherwise examine for yourself."

The goop now focuses its attentions to Min and E's planes. Min is still under orders to attack the goop, and only about half of it has been destroyed. The crystal blade is now losing its' green, seemingly turning to some shade of gray.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 11, 2015, 05:14:33 am
*He carries the poor broken creature over to a table near his bag*
Min is briefly choked when the leash reaches its' maximum range, but falling backwards onto hwer bottom gives enough slack for it to stop. "Watch it, Boozy!" she shouts at Isaac.
(What's broken?)
(Well you didn't specify...)
Merne lay on the table, favoring his left side. "Damn, that girl can pack a punch," he says through gritted teeth. "I'm pretty sure my arm's been messed up, my leg's been sprained in all the joints, especially the knee, and I'm fairly sure it didn't hurt to breathe before she hit me." He looks to Isaac. "That good enough for you? Otherwise examine for yourself."

The goop now focuses its attentions to Min and E's planes. Min is still under orders to attack the goop, and only about half of it has been destroyed. The crystal blade is now losing its' green, seemingly turning to some shade of gray.

(I'm pretty sure Isaac would have dealt with the leash without the need for it being posted. He isn't stupid.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 11, 2015, 02:19:25 pm
((Where's evils? >_>))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 11, 2015, 07:15:59 pm
(I'm pretty sure Isaac would have dealt with the leash without the need for it being posted. He isn't stupid.)
('Deal with' is very nonspecific. If you're planning on A) Taking the handle form Merne B) Severing the leash, then it will end even worse for Min. Otherwise Min is staying where she is to MAIM KILL BURN take care of the most goop she can, as that was her last directive.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 11, 2015, 09:30:54 pm
(I'm pretty sure Isaac would have dealt with the leash without the need for it being posted. He isn't stupid.)
('Deal with' is very nonspecific. If you're planning on A) Taking the handle form Merne B) Severing the leash, then it will end even worse for Min. Otherwise Min is staying where she is to MAIM KILL BURN take care of the most goop she can, as that was her last directive.)

(I don't think Isaac would have carried Merne very far anyways, seeing as he's injured and all. And 'deal with' could imply simply working with what one has, something Isaac has become very adept at over the years. Also, Isaac would have moved Merne at a slow pace to help prevent injury, giving Min sufficient time for her to react. anyways moving along)

*Isaac scratches his head with a tired sigh*

Enterprise, how many times did you hit him?

*She responds, slightly confused*

Once on the head?

Enterprise...

Ok... I was trying to knock him out like I did with you, but he kept squirming...

*Isaac groans*

If you were aiming to knock him out via head injury, how'd you hit his leg? No, On second thought, don't answer.

*Enterprise sighs and has her planes gain altitude outside of the goop's reach and continue attacking*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 11, 2015, 10:31:24 pm
As the girl touches the mirror, nothing of note happens. The disc, still free of human contact, doesn't do much of anything. Also, the mirror feels like a mirror, with all the typical trappings of being a mirror, such as a smooth, glassy feel, and reflections of the room opposite it. Though using that logic it could also perhaps be a sideways frozen pond.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 11, 2015, 11:08:56 pm
*annoyed, and still hungry, the girl sighs heavily and turns back to the door*
Might as well get this over with...
*she looks out the window, briefly, before looking at the disc and asking*
You coming?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 11, 2015, 11:24:11 pm
The disc, having never known English, had a mouth, the ability to speak, or any way to understand the girl, merely remains where it is, happily coexisting with the mirror, as is it's wont.

Outside the shop, the loud and diverse group mostly remains, doing strange, magical things. Some of them seem to be non-human entirely, or augmented with various otherworldly features or technology. (This is basically the rest of the cast. Yes, the plotlines are connected now. There was totally a point to this the whole time. Yeah.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 11, 2015, 11:27:31 pm
*the girl shrugs*
Ok. Have fun then, I guess...
*she opens the door and walks through*

((Now to wait for ice and 23. XD))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Elvis Strunk on May 11, 2015, 11:36:52 pm
The disc senses the girl leave, and feels a real share of sadness at their parting, but in the end, the mirror beckons, and the mirror will not be denied.

GOOD END
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 12, 2015, 12:11:44 am
(Now, wait what?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 12, 2015, 12:18:49 am
(Now, wait what?)
(UNIMPORTANT TO US! Except that some girl just walked out of a shop nearby.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 12, 2015, 12:22:38 am
*Isaac goes about treating Merne's injuries*

Enterprise is a bit klutzy at times...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 12, 2015, 12:22:52 am
((:P))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 12, 2015, 12:51:49 am
*Isaac goes about treating Merne's injuries*

Enterprise is a bit klutzy at times...
Merne inhales sharply as Isaac interacts with his bruised skin and broken bones. "I get that," Merne says. "But didn't she basically singlehandedly win the carrier war in the Pacific? Oh, and be careful around my coat."
Min uses the length of the crystal-headed naginata to great effect, ending swaths of goop with single swings. "Hey, shipgirl," she shouts at E, "how did you meet this Boozy anyway?"

About less than half the goop remains, Min now being the only way it reaches it's final end. They seem to be creeping in Leo's direction and not Isaac's, for whatever reason.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 12, 2015, 12:57:42 am
*leo, satisfied at her impromptu chess set, sits back in her chair as if awaiting someone*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 12, 2015, 01:38:09 am
Well, in my opinion, the Carrier War effectively ended at Midway... But yes, after Guadalcanal, she was on her own for a while.

*Enterprise looks at Min*

I thought I told you... I live on a military base with my adoptive mother and sister, and this "Boozy" is the Medical Officer.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 12, 2015, 09:39:36 pm
Min makes a half-moon swipe with the naginata. "I wasn't listening, "she tells E dismissively. The blade-crystal is now only tinged with green, now more of a silvery color.
Merne looks around, to distract himself from the injuries to his person and the pain thereof. "Who's that little girl over there? Seems she just got here," he comments, regarding the girl who stepped from the store.

The goop ignores E's planes as much as possible, and tries to get around Min to glomp Leo.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 12, 2015, 10:02:41 pm
((She's not "little." XD Want I should post what these chars look like? :P))

*the girl steps away from the door and walks over to the ruined buffet tables, salvaging what she can*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 12, 2015, 10:08:19 pm
((She's not "little." XD Want I should post what these chars look like? :P))
(I mean it would help. Unfortunately I can't do such for my own, as I made them up, hehehe...)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 12, 2015, 10:13:22 pm
((Ok, I'll see if I can dig them up again. :P))

((After much searching, I found them. See if you can figure out which is which without my telling you. >:p))

Spoiler
Since leo's pic keep breaking, I'll do this instead.
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1693993?tags=kan
(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ayq0-sgCEAMVqB8.jpg:large)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 13, 2015, 01:00:19 am
*I scream hoarsely, beyond rage at this point*



*Isaac administers some heavy painkillers*

She isn't little.

*Enterprise sighs and has her planes focus on the goop that gets past Min*

ugh...

(Let me guess, Pal, Nagato is Leo while the blue haired one is the mystery girl.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 13, 2015, 01:19:49 am
*Isaac administers some heavy painkillers*

She isn't little.
"Aaaaah..." Merne sighs as the painkiller is injected, and ultimately numbs him. "E hit me harder than I thought." His eyes slide half-closed, and the glaze is both from the drug and the usual sleepiness.
Min does her best to slash at the goop curling away from her, but it knows to avoid her now, and it is merely slowed by E's strafing. She looks at a few runes to try and read them, but even with the light they provide, Min can't chant without being told. She growls in frustration.

The blob is about 3 feet from Leo.
(Oh, and since this isn't readily apparent, I'm using different fonts for different languages.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 13, 2015, 02:14:19 am
*Enterprise sighs and opens fire with her own guns and begins working on something as her planes that are already deployed continue their work*

Give me some time...

for reference
   (Sorry about the backwards 6, I tried to fix it, but the artist did the positioning of the flight deck so that my fix looked extremely awkward...(http://i.imgur.com/u8iIGir.jpg)

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 13, 2015, 04:26:53 am
((That's ice's guess, now for 23's. XD))

*the girl sits down opposite leo and starts eating like she's starving, which she probably is*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 13, 2015, 04:32:33 am
*After a while, Enterprise stands up*

Hornet did it. My turn.

*She launches about two dozen miniature B-25s, each armed with 6 1000 lb bombs*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 13, 2015, 12:52:51 pm
((That's ice's guess, now for 23's. XD))
(*Dialtone* We're sorry, the images you are looking for
do not exist. We will provide models to help your understanding, but please know that many characters that aren't directly ripped from an existing product are entirely creations of the writer's imagination. Please be patient in the interim. Thank you, and call again soon.

For realz, tho, best I can do is find chars that are like mine. On that front, I'll go looking for some suitable ones.)

Merne sees the newly launched fighters overhead, then is immediately distracted by something further in the sky. "Tell Min that I like her singing voice," Merne mumbles incoherently at no one in particular. "Girls that can sing are attractive, y'know? Also, it helps put the ooze in a catatonic state for people who can't kill it..." His eyes stay on one point in the sky as he lolls his head back and forth.
"Boozy!" Min says to Isaac almost desperately. "Can you understand what he's saying?" Can anyone? "It's not a command, or I would have done it."

The goop is now a scant 2 feet away from Leo. There is only a quarter of what remains from what had been created, however. The goop doesn't seem to notice the new girl, either.

Updated: May 13, 2015, 01:10:47 pm
(Pictures!)
Spoiler
Min (approx.)
(https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-WRCWDQEbfbk/VBdTBVrDVbI/AAAAAAAAA0o/7VVyDE5kLqo/w1200-h803/Konachan.com%2B-%2B173409%2Banimal_ears%2Bbrown_hair%2Bcatgirl%2Bfemt%2Bgreen_eyes%2Bheadphones%2Boriginal%2Bshort_hair%2Bskirt%2Btail%2Bthighhighs%2Btie%2Byonari_phone_neon.jpg)
Spoiler
Merne (approx.)
(http://picspaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Anime-Boy-With-Brown-Hair-picspaper-com.jpg)
(also, how do you label spoiler tags?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 13, 2015, 05:04:24 am
((23...))
((See if you can figure out which is which without my telling you. >:p))
((...))

*leo grabs one of the empty bottles and slams it on top of the sludge*
*the girl seems too interested in her food to care what's happening*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 13, 2015, 01:15:53 pm
((23...))
((See if you can figure out which is which without my telling you. >:p))
((...))
(Never said to tell you our guess... [being a scum])
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 13, 2015, 05:12:16 am
((That's ice's guess, now for 23's. XD))
(*Dialtone* We're sorry, the images you are looking for
do not exist. We will provide models to help your understanding, but please know that many characters that aren't directly ripped from an existing product are entirely creations of the writer's imagination. Please be patient in the interim. Thank you, and call again soon.

For realz, tho, best I can do is find chars that are like mine. On that front, I'll go looking for some suitable ones.)

Merne sees the newly launched fighters overhead, then is immediately distracted by something further in the sky. "Tell Min that I like her singing voice," Merne mumbles incoherently at no one in particular. "Girls that can sing are attractive, y'know? Also, it helps put the ooze in a catatonic state for people who can't kill it..." His eyes stay on one point in the sky as he lolls his head back and forth.
"Boozy!" Min says to Isaac almost desperately. "Can you understand what he's saying?" Can anyone? "It's not a command, or I would have done it."

The goop is now a scant 2 feet away from Leo. There is only a quarter of what remains from what had been created, however. The goop doesn't seem to notice the new girl, either.

Updated: May 13, 2015, 01:10:47 pm
(Pictures!)
Spoiler
Min (approx.)
(https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-WRCWDQEbfbk/VBdTBVrDVbI/AAAAAAAAA0o/7VVyDE5kLqo/w1200-h803/Konachan.com%2B-%2B173409%2Banimal_ears%2Bbrown_hair%2Bcatgirl%2Bfemt%2Bgreen_eyes%2Bheadphones%2Boriginal%2Bshort_hair%2Bskirt%2Btail%2Bthighhighs%2Btie%2Byonari_phone_neon.jpg)
Spoiler
Merne (approx.)
(http://picspaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Anime-Boy-With-Brown-Hair-picspaper-com.jpg)
(also, how do you label spoiler tags?)

(Bombers)
(
Code: [Select]
[spoiler=<label>] )
(Also, you did the modern Cybertronic wrong, there's supposed to be a space, but I fixed it for the quote)

Code: [Select]
[font=Modern Cybertronic]
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 13, 2015, 01:25:29 pm
Merne sees the newly launched fighters overhead, then is immediately distracted by something further in the sky.

(Bombers)
(
Code: [Select]
[spoiler=<label>] )
(Also, you may have done the modern Cybertronic wrong)
(So! He's delirious, and he needs at least a full night's rest after all this activity today (still only been what 5 hours since the chars have met, Imo). He let Min sleep for an indefinite amount of time before, and he stayed up through all of that, too.
Thx for the code.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 13, 2015, 05:20:25 am
Merne sees the newly launched fighters overhead, then is immediately distracted by something further in the sky.

(Bombers)
(
Code: [Select]
[spoiler=<label>] )
(Also, you may have done the modern Cybertronic wrong)
(So! He's delirious, and he needs at least a full night's rest after all this activity today (still only been what 5 hours since the chars have met, Imo). He let Min sleep for an indefinite amount of time before, and he stayed up through all of that, too.
Thx for the code.)

(did you catch the code for the font?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 13, 2015, 05:23:30 am
((*sits and waits for the rp to return*))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 13, 2015, 01:32:42 pm
(did you catch the code for the font?)
(Not sure where to find it. Kinda just figured I'd work without if I needed to.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 13, 2015, 05:38:29 am
(did you catch the code for the font?)
(Not sure where to find it. Kinda just figured I'd work without if I needed to.)

(I updated that post you quoted, but here it is again)

Code: [Select]
[font=Modern Cybertronic]
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 13, 2015, 01:50:11 pm
(I updated that post you quoted, but here it is again)

Code: [Select]
[font=Modern Cybertronic]
(Oh. Huh. So the space does matter. I've changed some things around (in my head), so I'll use this when I need to.
Thx again, Ice-Hein.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 13, 2015, 05:45:16 am
Isaac looks at Min*

Don't worry, I gave him some painkillers, he might just be mumbling... It's no language I'm familiar with, that's for sure.

*Enterprise renews her assault on the goop and Isaac sighs, pulling a pair of specially made revolvers modified to fire .50 cal rounds out of his medic bag and starts shooting at the goop*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 13, 2015, 05:58:12 am
*leo grabs one of the empty bottles and slams it on top of the sludge*
*the girl seems too interested in her food to care what's happening*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 13, 2015, 02:14:34 pm
"Sssssh," Merne murmurs at the new noises, rolling onto his good side, closer to the ooze, his eyes still fixated on the point in the sky. "You'll scare the peace away. Min, make them keep them peace, I don't care how."
Min, upon hearing this, perks up and looks to one of the longest rune chants on the staff.
"But I wanna play more with everybody I've seen, so keep them safe," Merne says as she opens her mouth.
Min then looks to a shorter rune chant by where she usually keeps her right hand. "I will return to the one who holds in his hand much of myself." she chants. "So, for now, please, let me be untethered to my burden!"
As Min finishes, the leash glows with similar runes (that somehow look less refined) before it detaches itself from the hold on Merne's hand and slithers itself around Min's collar. Min's eyes grow dimmer, but she leaps at the portion of goop closest to Leo with an almost religious zeal. The naginata flashes with efficent accuracy.

The bottle Leo used is now being 'eaten', for lack of a better word, by the goop. It is a slow process, as they sense two different materials connected to the glass. Without E's diversionary strafing runs, the ooze may have already consumed Leo. Isaac's last-minute assistance also slowed their reaction to Min's assault.

(I dunno what you want me to do about your mystery girl, Pal, but she's uninvolved with the "Black Eaty-Death Ooze," so do what she will.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 13, 2015, 06:13:18 am
(( just did that in case you missed my post. :P))

*amused, leo takes a bottle of weak booze and pours the contents over the goop*
*still eating hungrily, the girl watches this with only partial interest*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 13, 2015, 10:19:25 pm
*Isaac wonders aloud*

I wonder what would happen if we set it on fire...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 13, 2015, 10:38:23 pm
Min titters with a manic energy, slashing the blob with swift, efficient stokes. "Chop, slash, / swing, chop," she sings in an odd tune, "I will end / all of the glop!" She giggles as she destroys the bottle Leo smacked the ooze with.
Merne finally lets go of the point in the sky with his eyes, and falls fast asleep on the table. If one didn't look very well, it would seem he were dead.

The blob seems to grow whenever new material is added to it, but even so, Min's mad assault is shredding it. If left alone, she could make end its existence in about half a minute. Such as it stands, if E and Isaac continue firing at it, it would take a substantial amount more time.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 13, 2015, 10:50:05 pm
*leo sits back in her chair and watches min's attack on the sludge, completely unconcerned*
*the girl, nearing the end of her food, looks as if she's only just now noticing the events around her*
What brought this on?
*without looking at the other girl, leo responds*
Trench coat, over there, couldn't hold his liquor.
*she points to merne*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 13, 2015, 10:56:29 pm
Trench coat,[...]
"Issa grea-coat," Merne murmurs, though he is deep in sleep.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 13, 2015, 11:00:33 pm
*Isaac pauses, looks at the goop, and fires a few rounds, then repeats the process once again*

Wait a minute, Enterprise, this isn't working. our rounds are just feeding it... you got incendiary bombs or napalm, something to that effect?

Yeah... hold on...

*she recalls some of her corsairs and then refits them with napalm tanks before launching them again*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 13, 2015, 11:07:46 pm
Min sees the corsairs heading back, and redoubles her speed.
"Bubble, bubble, / toil and trouble," she sings, "fire hot / and cauldron oil." Min titters again.
On the planes' return to strafing, Min thinks No, no, no no, but only titters again with her voice.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 13, 2015, 11:12:16 pm
*leo turns her attention to the other girl*
White goes first.
*she points to the homemade chess set*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 13, 2015, 11:25:38 pm
*Isaac pauses, studying Min closely, particularly her eyes, during her reaction to the newly launched planes*

Enterprise, something tells me we should let it be...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 14, 2015, 12:01:35 am
*Isaac pauses, studying Min closely, particularly her eyes, during her reaction to the newly launched planes*

Enterprise, something tells me we should let it be...
(go on...)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 14, 2015, 12:09:10 am
*Enterprise stops and looks at him*

What do you mean?

Well, she about freaked out when you launched your corsairs just now.

Oh... Well, what are we supposed to do?

Well, I'd say we only attack when it's absolutely necessary...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 14, 2015, 12:18:29 am
Min tears through the blob, reducing it quickly to the size of a medium dog with her frenetic pace. "I~ am a ca~t," she keens. "Nya-nya-nya-nya-nya-nya nya nya~."
"Irelly likhe the voice..." Merne murmurs, moving involuntarily in his dreams.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 14, 2015, 12:49:10 am
*the two girls start a moderately skilled chess match*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 14, 2015, 01:19:34 am
*Isaac groans*

what's that smell? I smell something strange
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 14, 2015, 01:32:31 am
Merne drifts further into sleep, now no longer reacting to stimuli.
Min does an impressive penta-strike maneuver, ending the dog-blob for good. "No more wor-r-y-ing /no more strife, / I just came / and en-ded your life!" she sings.
She goes into a rest stance with her crystal naginata before sniffing the air and meandering back towards Merne. The crystal-blade would be colored steel if it weren't translucent.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 14, 2015, 02:25:19 am
*Isaac sighs in relief*

Well, that was... interesting... I'm gonna need to find a new pair of jeans after having to destroy these though...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 14, 2015, 04:42:01 am
"I smell no sound, / I hear no tree / I had not brought my bow with me / I had -- not -- brought my bow with me," Min sings as she sits next to Merne on the table. She giggles again before examining the naginata blade.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 14, 2015, 10:00:33 pm
*Isaac looks around tiredly*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 15, 2015, 07:54:18 am
"Hey Boo~zy~," Min sings at Isaac, "I'm won'dring,/ what's your clai~m?" She swings her legs under her on the table and watches Leo finally corner the mystery girl's king in a corner.
Merne's face moves slowly through the motions of making different faces.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 15, 2015, 12:06:13 am
*Isaac looks at her, caught off guard*

Eh?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 15, 2015, 08:24:28 am
Min points vaguely in a direction. "Some~where, over this dust town, / is your friend. Why then / must you now stay here / looking for a lost lamb?" She fingers her collar/leash wistfully.
Merne sniffles softly.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 15, 2015, 12:55:28 am
*after leo checkmates her king, the other girl lays her face on the table*
Ugh, I need sleep...
*leo looks over to min and the others*
Know of any beds in this place?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 15, 2015, 01:32:44 am
*Isaac starts to look at Enterprise, but is suddenly distracted by something*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 15, 2015, 01:48:24 am
Min looks to Leo. "Ear-li-er in the day, we went up to that man-sion," Min points to the large, indiscreet building in the center of the town, "/ where we could rest in peace, or maybe hassle each-other."
Merne gets a lazy smile on his face, but it slowly morphs into something else.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 15, 2015, 01:56:35 am
*Isaac nods*

Yep... that's her...

Updated: May 15, 2015, 02:52:39 am
*moments later, Heinrike appears in a fit of pure fury*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 16, 2015, 03:27:15 am
Min looks to the supersonic Witch. "Oh no."
Merne's right arm slides to the edge of, then flops off, the table he rests on.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 16, 2015, 11:51:02 am
*Isaac goes to intercept, but is forced to abort his attempt as I blow past him, looking for Pal*

Where is he!?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 16, 2015, 03:47:22 am
"He o~nce wa~s here, / but no~w is go~ne," Min sings in answer, "where he i~s / is a my~st'r-y~."
Merne snuffles in his sleep.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 16, 2015, 11:56:16 am
"He o~nce wa~s here, / but no~w is go~ne," Min sings in answer, "where he i~s / is a my~st'r-y~."
Merne snuffles in his sleep.

*I scream in unheard of levels of unspeakable fury, leaving Isaac clasping his hands over his ears in pain*

Gah! My ears!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 16, 2015, 03:52:39 am
Min squeals in pain, quickly covering her ears. She starts looking at Hein with a calculating gaze.
Merne mumbles in his sleep, "Nah righ naow, brofa..."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 16, 2015, 03:58:25 am
*the chess players ignore the noise, seemingly unaware of the sound*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 16, 2015, 12:27:59 pm
*Enterprise grabs Heinrike firmly by the shoulders*

He teleported away, Heinrike!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 16, 2015, 04:23:51 am
Min checks her ears for blood. Merne smacks his lips idly.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 16, 2015, 09:04:58 pm
*Isaac looks over*

Correction, I think he stepped through a portal.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 17, 2015, 03:40:40 am
*Isaac looks over*

Correction, I think he stepped through a portal.
(Go on...
Honestly, you have all three characters to work with. Do it, and do it up.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 17, 2015, 05:31:43 am
*Heinrike, reduced to an immeasurable fury, cracks her whip against the ground, reducing it to slag*

I WILL KILL HIM!!!!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 18, 2015, 01:47:02 am
*leo checkmates the other girl once more, ending the games, since her opponent seems ready to pass out. she helps the other girl up to the building min indicated earlier*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 18, 2015, 01:56:27 am
Min, irritated at this blonde ragemachine, picks up the arm Merne wrapped the handle of her leash around and places his hand on her collar. The runes shine again, and the leash reconnects itself. Min sighs in relief and tries to carry Merne with the naginata-staff on her back.
"It's a twenty-minute walk to there from here, Navy Lady," Min calls to Leo. "Want to walk with me, or just your new friend there?"
Merne snorts a bit when his neck is in motion, but otherwise remains unconscious. Min is having a bit of difficulty holding him.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 18, 2015, 02:01:55 am
*tired, but still able to move under her own power, the blue haired girl waves leo off to help min. leo hefts merne over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes and starts off again*
Lead on, feline.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 18, 2015, 02:07:07 am
Min frowns a bit, but goes to the end of her leash in front of Leo and the Mystery Girl, leading them down the path she and Merne had taken to get there.
As the group leaves the train station's vicinity, dust reasserts its' authority over the town.
"How do you know the Portal-maker-guy, Navy Lady?" Min asks a bit into the walk.
Merne smiles from where his face is on Leo's shoulder.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 18, 2015, 02:19:39 am
((Just for clarification, your face would be against leo's back))

*leo seems unperturbed by min's non-use of her name*
Huh, it's been so long, I think I've forgotten. I'll have to have to give it some serious thought...
*the other girl doesn't even look leo's way as she explains in an upper-class, English accent*
You caught him prowling around your flagship and "adopted" him as your pet...
*she adds air quotes for emphasis, the chains on her wrists clinking with the movement*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 18, 2015, 02:29:08 am
Min looks back at the Mystery Girl. "So you know each other?" she asks. Een though she's focused on the unlikely pair, Min places her feet with surety.
Merne makes a humming noise, then snorts again in his sleep.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 18, 2015, 02:36:13 am
*the girl nods wearily*
Unfortunately...
*leo slaps the other on the back playfully, a little too hard though*
Aww, you know ya love us.
*she slaps merne's backside at the noise*
Know a way to shut him up?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 18, 2015, 02:41:27 am
Merne makes a small cry at being smacked, and seems to calm down. It's probably him going to a lighter stage of sleep, however.
Min shrugs. "He's asleep. I'm going to keep him that way so that he can't boss me around for a while." She looks forward again. "That and he's still less annoying than when awake. His eyebrows are distracting."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 18, 2015, 02:44:04 am
*leo laughs her trademark laugh and readjusts merne on her shoulder. the other girl just sighs and mutters something, probably unflattering*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 18, 2015, 03:00:58 am
The group continues for a few minutes down the streets of the dusty town, passing the cake shop with the mold instead of cake.
"So, do you have a name, Mystery Girl, or should I call you Shackles, or something?" Min asks, a little uncomfortable with the silence.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 18, 2015, 03:09:18 am
*A while later, Isaac, bleeding slowly from several large yet slowly healing injuries, Enterprise, and a somewhat calmer me catch up*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 18, 2015, 03:17:38 am
*the girl waves her hand at min's question dismissively. leo snickers*
She's a bit sensitive about her name.
*the silence from the blue haired one seems palpable*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 18, 2015, 03:26:25 am
Min nods. "Mystery Shackles, that's what I'll call you." Min's ears twitch as the new trio of footfalls joins Leo and Co. "Just so you know, we didn't explore that much into the mansion," she cautions. "It could be really dangerous."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 18, 2015, 03:33:05 am
*the girl says nothing in response to min. leo tosses merne onto her other shoulder, unceremoniously, without breaking stride*
That's ok, thanks to the catboy, I can have the fleet rain down fire in the middle of the sahara while sitting comfy in the pacific. We'll be fine.
*the blue haired girl chortles at this statement*
And how might you get him to open that portal? I haven't seen him around.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 18, 2015, 03:38:34 am
Min slows a bit as she glances at Leo with a very odd look. Then she resumes her guidance to the abandoned mansion. "That's interesting," she says noncommittally.
Merne mumbles, "we aren' ohn Eerph," when he's set onto Leo's other shoulder.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 18, 2015, 03:59:33 am
*leo slaps her noisy baggage on the bottom again. the blue haired girl looks over towards min*
Are we close? Walking in torn stockings gets old after a while.
*she points to her feet*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 18, 2015, 04:02:43 am
*by now, Isaac's smallest injuries have mostly closed*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 18, 2015, 04:05:38 am
"Staap aaeet," Merne warbles.
"Could you stop hitting him?" Min complains. "He'll wake up at this rate. We're almost there."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 18, 2015, 04:12:18 am
*leo sighs*
Fine...
*the blue haired girl pokes at her shirt*
Do you suppose there might be some clothing in there?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 18, 2015, 04:22:19 am
Min shrugs as the group steps up the boulevard to the mansion. "There could be, Shackles. Like I said, we didn't really explore."
Merne seems to harrumph, before settling again.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 18, 2015, 04:26:23 am
*the blue haired girl clenches her jaw in pain as they near their destination. leo shifts merne into a fireman's carry*
What's with the leash?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 18, 2015, 04:34:14 am
Min slows a bit as the group nears the mansion proper. "It's a..." Min nearly stops completely, then shakes her head in confusion. "I... I'm not sure. Some sort of..." Min holds a hand to her forehead, "magic? The more I think about it..."
Min then perks up, with a light in her eyes. "Master!"
She then collapses.
Merne yawns, his heartbeat indicating alertness, but still tries to sleep.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 18, 2015, 04:39:38 am
*leo looks at min on the ground and sighs. with the blue haired girl's help, she sets merne down next to min and then picks the both of them up, one over each shoulder. see nods towards the entryway*
Well, looks like you get to go first.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 18, 2015, 04:46:18 am
Merne's heart rate rises once he realizes that Min is unconscious, and that Leo is carrying them both. With how many footsteps are around, he quickly surmises that the best way to deal with this is quietly. He pretends to mumble in his sleep a chant, "Come, ye of blade and wood."
The naginata-staff then floats itself back into his coat, from where Min had dropped it on the ground.
Min breathes slightly quickly, and her face is flush. "Master... don't give me away..." she mutters deliriously.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 18, 2015, 05:00:50 am
*more than capable of hearing every word, leo chooses to ignore it for now and feigns deafness. the other girl shoves the doors open and walks in, small red footprints left in her wake*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 18, 2015, 08:47:44 pm
*more than capable of hearing every word, leo chooses to ignore it[...]
(Doesn't mean she understands it tho, rouight? Rouight?
*Ahem* Moving on.)

Merne hears wet slaps of feet hitting stone, and stretches from his position on Leo. "Well," he starts, "that was a nice nap. Where have you lot kidnapped me to, and do you want socks and or shoes?"
Min mutters a bit more nonsense until the collar flashes a rune over her throat. She stops moving after that, hanging limply in Leo's grasp.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 18, 2015, 08:57:23 pm
*Isaac cracks his knuckles and neck out of habit and indicates Min*

Is she ok?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 18, 2015, 09:02:37 pm
*leo sets her cargo on the couch and looks around for something to sit on. the other girl turns her attention to merne*
You know of a wardrobe here?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 18, 2015, 09:17:56 pm
Merne decides to answer the questions in order.
"I'm not sure, Isaac. I've never experimented with this magic enough to know what's going on. If I had to guess, she's resisted some kind of lasting compulsion, and is suffering the consequences for it." He turns to Mystery. "Yyyyes. Less 'in there' and more 'I can make you some, if you like'. Unless we're actually going to explore the place without shoes..."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 18, 2015, 09:21:52 pm
*Isaac shrugs*

I'm not really all that worried about myself, and Heinrike and Enterprise still have their heels.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 18, 2015, 09:24:59 pm
Merne sighs. "I wasn't talking to you, Isaac. Why would you think I was talking to you after I was done with your question."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 18, 2015, 09:29:14 pm
Just saying'...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 18, 2015, 09:30:35 pm
*the blue haired girl has already wandered off, a trail of red footprints following behind*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 18, 2015, 09:33:57 pm
*Isaac sighs and sets off to explore the mansion, Enterprise sighs and sits down on the couch, I lean against the door in boredom*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 18, 2015, 09:38:18 pm
((So, ike's just going to let a girl walk around with bleeding feet? Doesn't sound very gentlemanly, or doctorly... >_>))

*leo sits next to min and looks her over to see if there's anything she can do for her*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 18, 2015, 09:41:36 pm
Merne lets out a puff of air. "Can't let her go alone... Oh, ye staff of magicks, help move my companion, as they are tied to my person. For the time being, you are theirs, until such is the time that your magicks are required by mineself once more."
The staff, its' crystal again just a ball crystal, settles itself into one of Min's hands, and Min clasps it tightly.
Merne chants one more time. "Leash! Get my servant moving with me, we're going!"
Min stands, still unconscious, and zombie walks to Merne's side.
"Right. Escort duty for me, then," Merne says as he draws his Colt and follows the Mystery Girl.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 18, 2015, 09:47:31 pm
*leo sighs at this, and stretches out on the couch*
Whatever...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 18, 2015, 09:57:03 pm
(He's also didn't notice the bloody footprints because he himself is just recently healed after letting me vent my anger on him, and his bandages are still in place under his shirt, and he can't just go treating people when he's got his own bandages that are caked with dried blood and his nasty shirt to dispose of.)

*Isaac, changed into his old military uniform which has 3 bullet holes and stains around the chest and general ribcage area, bumps into the girl as he explores, finally noticing the bloody foot prints, and sighs*

Here, let's find somewhere to fix you up...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 18, 2015, 10:03:08 pm
((Excuses, excuses. :P))

*the girl stops and looks at her feet*
...
Alright.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 18, 2015, 10:13:33 pm
((Excuses, excuses. :P))

*the girl stops and looks at her feet*
...
Alright.
(A more accurate description of his current outfit would be that the dark stains give away the bullet holes, which had been patched over, creating areas where the material of the uniform was less faded)
I'll carry you.

*Isaac princess carries the girl back to the couch, where Enterprise nods and gets up and lets Isaac set the girl down and take a better look at her feet*

(What's wrong with her feet? cut? rubbed raw? blistered badly? punctured? Other?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 18, 2015, 10:14:56 pm
Merne trails a bit behind Mystery, keeping himself alert even though the worst thing he'd seen so far was a hallway absolutely filled with spiderwebs. (Seriously, it was weird.) The mansion kept exuding a welcoming atmosphere under all the dust and decay, making him want to stop and relax. He kept shifting his greatcoat to shrug off the worst of this.
Min eventually runs into Merne's back, so he picks her up and carries her piggyback. She burbles a bit into his ear as they continue along.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 18, 2015, 10:21:05 pm
((Well, she was walking for hours on hot sand, then she's been in town, which might have broken glass and the like, followed by her walking to this building, so...get creative? :P))

*the girl seems annoyed by ike's presumption to carry her, but as her weight is removed from her feet, she realizes that they hurt worse than she had thought*
*leo gets up and goes through the nearest door to see what's inside*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 18, 2015, 10:37:38 pm
*Isaac sighs*

Looks bad... Poor thing...

*he puts some medicine on her blistered, burned, and cut feet, and wraps them up in bandages*

Now, I suggest you stay off them unless absolutely necessary...

(going to a concert, be back in a few hours)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 18, 2015, 10:52:25 pm
Not a problem, as long as I have someplace to sleep...

*leo pokes around in what appears to be a study, or small library, of some sort*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 18, 2015, 10:58:03 pm
Merne balances Min on the armrest of the couch Mystery is on, setting her so that she can rest comfortably. "Well, my work here is dull. Though I admit it's not the worst thing, it makes me nervous to be in here." He looks towards the closest staircase. "It is from the basements of these we find dungeons."
Min groans uncomfortably, at something she sees behind her closed eyelids.

(Hmm. Our characters need colors. This is getting a bit confusing.
I shall be red.
Min shall be green.
So, to demonstrate:
Merne balances Min on the armrest of the couch Mystery is on, setting her so that she can rest comfortably. "Well, my work here is dull. Though I admit it's not the worst thing, it makes me nervous to be in here." He looks towards the closest staircase. "It is from the basements of these we find dungeons."
Min groans uncomfortably, at something she sees behind her closed eyelids.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 18, 2015, 11:11:11 pm
*leo finds a book that seems interesting to her and sits in a chair to inspect it closer*

((For what it's worth, my girls are dressed as in the pics.))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 19, 2015, 04:05:59 am
color choices:
Heinrike
Enterprise
Isaac

Alright. Well, let's get that sorted out. Enterprise, if you would?

Of course.

*Enterprise goes off and Isaac goes over a quick check of how Merne is doing*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 19, 2015, 04:19:26 am
((Yeah, that's not going to work for ike. Too hard to read, even with the glow stick.))

*leo skims over the book before setting it aside and looking around some more*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 19, 2015, 04:46:22 am
((Yeah, that's not going to work for ike. Too hard to read, even with the glow stick.))

(I can read it fine...)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 19, 2015, 04:54:32 am
((You don't count, you already know what you typed. :P))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 19, 2015, 05:00:07 am
((You don't count, you already know what you typed. :P))

(heard of copy-paste?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 19, 2015, 05:02:14 am
((...I should slap you for that...))

*the girl leans back on the couch, wishing it was more comfortable. she mindlessly plays with the handcuffs about her wrists*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 19, 2015, 05:33:11 am
(Assuming the handcuffs are properly tightened as opposed to loose)

I might be able to get those handcuffs off you if you want me to. No promises..
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 19, 2015, 05:45:34 am
((Loose, like the pic. Only difference is the chain is about 2, or maybe 3, feet longer.))

*the girl looks at ike like he was speaking a foreign language*
Why do you think I would want that?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 19, 2015, 05:59:57 am
Well, I've never met a person wearing handcuffs that didn't want them off, so, logically... plus, even loose as those are, I imagine it can't be very fun when that cold metal rubs against your hand or wrist..
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 19, 2015, 06:06:09 am
*the girl gives ike a tired look as she effortlessly slips one hand out of the cuff and then back in again*
They are mine.
*she emphasizes the last word so there's no more confusion*

*leo pulls at one more book on the shelf, this one it triggers a mechanism that slides the bookcase to reveal a hidden passage*
Shame that merne guy's not here, I bet he'd love this...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 19, 2015, 06:11:41 am
*He shrugs and lets out a yawn very closely resembling that of a cat, and goes to find somewhere to sleep, but simply crashes in the middle of the floor on a musty rug after taking a few steps, his snores sounding more like a snarl or low rumbling growl than snores*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 19, 2015, 06:19:23 am
*it doesn't take more than a few seconds for the girl to become disgusted by the obnoxious sound coming from the form on the floor. she turns her attention to the angry-looking girl by the door*
Would you mind helping me away from that?
*she points to ike*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 19, 2015, 06:34:36 am
(I'm not that angry anymore, I vented my rage on Isaac >_>)

You haven't heard it when it echos... It's unbearable...

*I go and prepare to stomp on him to wake him, but am stopped when he suddenly grabs my heel*

No.

*He gets up and grumbles and walks off, visibly exhausted to the extent of his ability to cope with it*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 19, 2015, 06:45:50 am
((When was that? And why would he be tired, not like he was walking for weeks almost a full day in the desert without food or water. :P))

Well, at least he stopped.
*the girl seems to be having trouble focusing as she stares at the ceiling*
Think that other girl, the one with you, found a bedroom yet?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 19, 2015, 06:57:16 am
((When was that? And why would he be tired, not like he was walking for weeks almost a full day in the desert without food or water. :P))

Well, at least he stopped.
*the girl seems to be having trouble focusing as she stares at the ceiling*
Think that other girl, the one with you, found a bedroom yet?

(Remember, my characters all know each other before this story happened. Isaac rarely gets good sleep, mostly because he has a lot of things weighing on his mind, like the reason he's an alcoholic in the first place, other private life experiences, also, he was kind of beat to a pulp for the sake of me not having a rage-induced heart-attack or something)

*a thud comes from a hallway, followed by what could only be described as a terrifying rant/ scolding from Enterprise about how Isaac's running himself into the ground, and the angry clack of stiletto heels going down the hall, a while later, Enterprise walks in, sighing heavily*

I found a room. Want me to try and carry you?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 19, 2015, 07:02:21 am
((Didn't answer when you beat him up though. :P))

*the girl looks e's direction swings around to get up*
Which way is it?

*leo follows the passage to an intersection and pauses, thinking*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 19, 2015, 07:08:06 am
((Didn't answer when you beat him up though. :P))

*the girl looks e's direction swings around to get up*
Which way is it?

*leo follows the passage to an intersection and pauses, thinking*

(Well, you guys left before my group did, so in that time frame)

Are you sure you want to risk hurting your feet more, it's an awfully long hall to be trudging down on injured feet...

(getting sleepy)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 19, 2015, 07:15:09 am
*the girl looks down at her feet and blinks a few times, her head starting to sway slightly*
Uh...
*she seems like she might pass out or break into some delirious singing, it's heard to tell which is more likely*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 19, 2015, 08:13:32 pm
Merne jolts upright, alarmed that he'd fallen asleep so simply. For a moment, his eyes hold lucidity, but they fade to laziness soon enough.
"Ach, can't catch a break. Hey E," he says casually as he takes in his surroundings. "Am I needed for something?"
Min mumbles a bit more in her unconscious state. "Master, please... no... bad man..."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 19, 2015, 08:19:07 pm
*leo turns around and heads back up to the room she started from*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 19, 2015, 08:52:07 pm
*Enterprise is somewhat alarmed by the girl's new condition*

Are you ok? Should I go get Isaac?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 19, 2015, 09:05:28 pm
*the girl looks at e and blinks a few times*
Huh?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 19, 2015, 09:12:53 pm
"E's asking if you need rest or a doctor," Merne tells Mystery. "Just go to sleep for a bit. I've got to watch over my companion catgirl anyway.
Oh, and it's cool E, just ignore me. I won't mind at all."
"Please... no... Master..." Min's mumbling trails off.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 19, 2015, 09:18:32 pm
*the girl glares, less menacing than she'd like, at merne before turning back to e*
Get me to that bed...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 19, 2015, 09:30:02 pm
No, sir, I didn't need you. Sorry for ignoring you.
And alright, let's go.

*Enterprise picks the girl up carefully, having to take a moment to adjust herself, and carries the girl to a room, which she had taken the liberty to do a bit of tidying up in when she found it*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 19, 2015, 09:40:57 pm
Merne sighs. "I don't get why I'm so unpopular. I was just trying to help," he says, moving Min form the armrest of the couch to the couch proper, laying her head on his lap.
Min moans a bit and shuffles her head as it's set in Merne's lap.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 19, 2015, 10:10:24 pm
*the girl's head lolls back and forth as she's carried. it's unclear whether or not she's still conscious*

*leo walks back into room where merne is and grabs him by the arm*
Common, found something you'd like.
*she starts to pull him up*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 19, 2015, 10:14:33 pm
Merne's face brightens, and he sets Min fully on the couch. "Is it a book of magicks? Oh, excuse me, ancient magic?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 19, 2015, 10:19:53 pm
*merne barely has a chance to set min down as leo almost drags him to the, still open, hidden passage. she presents it, a triumphant expression on her face*
Well? What do you think?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 19, 2015, 10:29:26 pm
As Merne reaches the edge of the leash, he somehow chants, "Whip." The leash coils in his hand, disconnecting from Min's collar.
Min shifts in discomfort. "No... no...! I'll... good..."
Merne stares at the darkness beyond with an even more laconic expression than usual. "Why are you showing me the entrance to the dungeon," he says flatly.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 19, 2015, 10:35:30 pm
*slightly annoyed by merne's reaction, leo shoves him into the dark passage*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 19, 2015, 10:45:18 pm
Merne perks back up to his usual self as Leo pushes him. "Whoa, whoa, whoa," he objects. "I'm not going into a dark, probably infested, likely dangerous, and highly decrepit dungeon without either a mage or a healer. And I'm sure as s*** ain't leaving my companion up here in an unknown condition." He looks into Leo's eyes, and his seem to absorb light instead of reflect it for a moment.
"Did you find anything with writing from the staff, or am I going to wait with my catgirl until she wakes up?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 19, 2015, 10:54:59 pm
*leo looks like she's about ready to deck merne, but instead she just sweeps her arm at the walls of books*
Take a look.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 19, 2015, 11:08:18 pm
Merne walks past Leo, going back to Min. "Would if I could, but I won't. Companion catgirl speaking in Neo Hasserath, or rather, Old Empire, while in a sort of magic-induced sleep that I don't know what does; the people around me don't like me even though I really haven't done much of anything, and I don't have anyone else to watch over my companion." He looks back at Leo from the doorway to the library. "I'm not going to tell you your options, but they're fairly apparent, neh?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 19, 2015, 11:12:05 pm
*leo narrows her eyes*
You should choose your words more carefully, lest the meaning be lost to your audience.
*the part of the bookcase where her hand is groans quietly in protest as the wood is compressed*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 19, 2015, 11:24:44 pm
"I said what I meant. I don't see why you're so mad, by the way."
He walks back over to Min, doing his best to grip the whip loosely.
Min is turning over and over in her spot, her eyes wet with tears. "Please... better... no... Master..."
"Shhh," Merne coos as he nears her once more. "No more of that. Your Master went for a trip. I'll be taking care of you until they return." He puts the whip-leash back to Min's collar, and it reattaches.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 19, 2015, 11:26:50 pm
*Enterprise slowly lays the girl down on the bed*

*I yawn in boredom*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 19, 2015, 11:27:09 pm
*leo starts making plans*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 19, 2015, 11:36:30 pm
With the leash reattached to the collar, Min calms again. "Reall... thank you..."
"Yea, well," Merne says, lifting her head again and seating himself, "that's what I should have told you earlier." He loosens his greatcoat once Min's head is on his lap, and takes his arms from the sleeves to cross across his chest.
What have I gotten myself into.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 20, 2015, 02:00:28 am
*Enterprise returns to the room with everyone else*

Well... What now?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 20, 2015, 03:30:41 am
"Hm?" Merne looks up, the furrow on his face leaving as he finds the source of the question. He just stares at E for a second, not responding.
"I'm staying with Min until she wakes up, or until I need to wake her up. Leo was insistent that I check out the dungeon, who's entrance is right next door," he says, his quick voice belying his sleepy eyes. "We've got Mystery off of her feet until they heal, and a Heinrike who may or may not want to off me. Hell, I don't even know you people..." He takes a deep breath in through his nose.
He lets it out as a resigned sigh, hanging his head. "Not the worst place I've been in."
Min mewls and shifts herself closer to Merne.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 20, 2015, 09:05:46 pm
*Enterprise sits down near Merne, discreetly points at me and starts to whisper as I'm distracted by something minor outside*

I know how that goes... Almost constant hostility from that one over silly things that are far in the past, or petty name calling, things like that... Only reason she isn't doing it now is likely because.. Well, I think she's scared of Isaac. She'll never admit it, though...

*I look over, disinterested, before looking outside again*

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 20, 2015, 09:32:22 pm
"Heinrike? Afraid?" Merne looks at E dumbfoundedly, mimicking the low tone of voice. "Impossible, she's made of murder and some weird sadism."
Merne puts his left arm back out of that sleeve and pets Min's head with it. "In any case," he says at an indoor voice, "We've got time until something happens. I would sleep more, but alas, my companion is incapacitated."
"Master..." Min says, curling into a catgirl-ball. She smiles in delight at the memories she's seeing.
Merne looks to her sleeping face, in his lap. "By mineself I swear to you, ye bound by magicks new. You shall see your Master again. With mine power and mine knowledge, I shall guide ye back to his side. Until ye find him once more, I and mine sworn compatriots shall be your closest friends." Merne chants softly, not looking at the staff, merely holding his hand to Min's head. His hand glows gold. "Be once more free once ye realize the truths of this man. With mine power, I seal this magick done."
Merne's hand stops glowing, and he seems to slump in his sitting position. "She speaks Old Empire," he comments dully at E for no apparent reason.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 20, 2015, 09:50:49 pm
"Heinrike? Afraid?" Merne looks at E dumbfoundedly, mimicking the low tone of voice. "Impossible, she's made of murder and some weird sadism."
Merne puts his left arm back out of that sleeve and pets Min's head with it. "In any case," he says at an indoor voice, "We've got time until something happens. I would sleep more, but alas, my companion is incapacitated."
*Enterprise's becomes even more quiet, she taps her knee softly, thinking of what to say*
Well... There are... There are things about Isaac... Dark...

*she shudders*

Ter- I've really said too much... Anyways... Yeah... Heinrike really isn't all that violent normally, unless something's annoying her...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 20, 2015, 10:06:02 pm
"Dark, huh," Merne mutters. His demeanor is no longer a lazy sort of tired. He seems genuinely fatigued. "Well, not all that matters to me, right now at least. Thanks for making an effort to talk to me, E."
He closes his eyes and sets his head back onto the couch. "Any questions you have for me, now's probably the time. We've got time, space, and a whole lot of my Barriers removed." He doesn't translate.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 20, 2015, 11:52:29 pm
"Dark, huh," Merne mutters. His demeanor is no longer a lazy sort of tired. He seems genuinely fatigued. "Well, not all that matters to me, right now at least. Thanks for making an effort to talk to me, E."
He closes his eyes and sets his head back onto the couch. "Any questions you have for me, now's probably the time. We've got time, space, and a whole lot of my Barriers removed." He doesn't translate.

*Enterprise groans, taking her knee high high-heels off*

For reference as to what she's wearing (the artist did the six wrong, if you look at it from the opposite end of the flight deck, it should read as a proper 6, not a backwards 9, and I can't fix it without it looking weird.)
And please, let's just pretend that stupid antenna hair isn't there... or is at least more reasonable in size
(http://i.imgur.com/u8iIGir.jpg)
Yes, her breasts are so big that even though the jacket is otherwise sized right, she can't button it up all the way.
I'm starting to wish I had taken Isaac up on his offer to carry me on the way here... my feet are killing me, and the way these heels are made isn't helping at all... I need to make Isaac take me shopping for a few pairs of heels designed for actually walking on solid ground and not designed to cut through waves in combat.... He does owe me a few favors.

*she sighs in relief as she finishes pulling her long, slender legs out of them*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 21, 2015, 12:15:36 am
(>_= What why is this. Aaah...)

Merne looks at what E is doing, and as he looks, puts on a face. Either this is a trick or she suddenly feels comfortable around me, he thinks, mentally scoffing at the latter.
"I would offer you the same I did to Mystery, but I'm kinda low on juice right now," he says to E. "Unless you want to ensure my safety and watch Min's condition for me."
Min responds to this by mewling softly, a childish smile plastered to her face.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 12:47:13 am
(It'd be funnier if you saw the thing)

I can do that for you... I think...

*she pauses and rubs her heels, thinking out loud, half zoned-out, her words gradually becoming more mumbled and less understandable*

I also need to get Isaac to rub my feet and massage my shoulders and back... my posture has always caused me pain, and the weight *the rest is unintelligible*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 21, 2015, 12:50:59 am
((Saw what thing?))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 12:54:28 am
((Saw what thing?))
(Find it)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 21, 2015, 12:57:48 am
Merne stares for a bit, blinks, then sighs. This is the most decorated US ship of WW2?
 "This place is a trap of comfortable," he mutters, his head again set back into the couch. "Nevermind about my offer, E. Hey Heinrike," he calls out to Hein, "you gonna just stand over there? Cause if you are, I might sleep."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 21, 2015, 01:06:04 am
((What am I supposed to look for?))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 01:07:38 am
Merne stares for a bit, blinks, then sighs. This is the most decorated US ship of WW2?
 "This place is a trap of comfortable," he mutters, his head again set back into the couch. "Nevermind about my offer, E. Hey Heinrike," he calls out to Hein, "you gonna just stand over there? Cause if you are, I might sleep."

*I start to respond, but am cut off as Enterprise looks at Merne and responds indignantly*

What was that sigh? You were staring at me, which, given the look in your eyes as you did so, was terribly rude in and of itself, and then you sighed. What was that all about?

(it's there in the post that I was referring to, Pal)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 21, 2015, 01:12:08 am
((The pic? Yes, I've seen it several times now, what are you talking about though?))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 01:14:48 am
((The pic? Yes, I've seen it several times now, what are you talking about though?))
(heh~)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 21, 2015, 01:19:19 am
"I was unaware my gaze offended you, My Lady," Merne says, with as much grace as his untrained and tired manners allow. "Please forgive my rudeness. I was merely surprised at your comfort with the surroundings, and you weren't forthcoming with questions. This Wizard of Lore apologizes to this most Lady-like ship." He says a phrase in the magic chant, but nothing happens afterward.
Plus, you talked over Hein, how am I rude.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 01:43:20 am
"I was unaware my gaze offended you, My Lady," Merne says, with as much grace as his untrained and tired manners allow. "Please forgive my rudeness. I was merely surprised at your comfort with the surroundings, and you weren't forthcoming with questions. This Wizard of Lore apologizes to this most Lady-like ship." He says a phrase in the magic chant, but nothing happens afterward.
Plus, you talked over Hein, how am I rude.
(I never said Enterprise was paying attention to me, and it's not like I got to make a sound. Enterprise simply never noticed I was going to speak)

*this time, Enterprise is the one cut off, her statement losing its fire, she crosses her arms*

That sigh is what made it so offen-

Enterprise! I was going to speak before you cut me off! Shut up you little adopted who-

*I'm cut off as Isaac's normally calm voice becomes a booming roar with more than a little tinge of a growl to it, he stands at the threshold of the room, a weary but otherwise dead serious look in his eyes*

You watch the way you speak to your sister, girl! She did nothing to deserve being spoken to that way! She may have cut you off, but that's not even close to being enough to warrant calling her that!

*for a moment, I remain silent, then start to tremble in fury*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 21, 2015, 01:49:08 am
"Nope. Not getting involved with this bull****."
Merne immediately and quickly picks up Min princess-style and absconds to the only other room he feels is safe enough; the library Leo found the dungeon in.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 21, 2015, 01:50:49 am
*leo looks up from her seat as merne enters*
Oh, it's you.
*she turns her attention back to her book*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 21, 2015, 01:55:04 am
"Watch this while I pass out," Merne says to Leo, setting Min on a chair before collapsing in a heap. "Gods help us," Merne mutters as his eyes flutter closed.
Min's face is no longer smiling, and is instead the neutral expression of sleep.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 21, 2015, 02:01:29 am
*leo grunts what might be assentation, or possibly disinterest*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 02:11:32 am
(the thing I was talking about is hidden in plain sight in that post)

*a few moments later, Enterprise enters the library, carrying her high-heels*

Best to just let them duke it out...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 21, 2015, 02:16:46 am
*leo looks up from her book*
Who's "them?"
*she shifts from sitting indian style in her chair to place her bare feet on the floor*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 02:35:01 am
*leo looks up from her book*
Who's "them?"
*she shifts from sitting indian style in her chair to place her bare feet on the floor*

*she sighs as the sounds of fighting break out*

Isaac and Heinrike... It's nice to have a friend as caring and good and gentlemanly as Isaac, but because he's so protective, he tends to get in big fights over silly things like name calling... He's just so rooted in chivalry that he won't let things like me being called an adopted whore, which doesn't bother me at all, slide even though, or maybe because he knows I'm used to it coming from Heinrike...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 21, 2015, 02:38:46 am
*leo looks like she might be concerned*
Oh. What happened to my cuz?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 02:39:45 am
(what?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 21, 2015, 02:44:18 am
((What don't you get?))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 03:01:35 am
((What don't you get?))
(Cuz?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 21, 2015, 03:06:18 am
((*facepalm* You live in the south and know what cuz means? Just continue, have e ask...))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 03:43:57 am
((*facepalm* You live in the south and know what cuz means? Just continue, have e ask...))
(I know what Cuz means, but what?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 21, 2015, 03:53:14 am
((...Just have e ask, it could have been explained already...))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 21, 2015, 03:54:26 am
Something growls out of the entrance Leo opened.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 04:10:00 am
Cuz? who? The girl with the handcuffs? If you mean her, she's resting last I-

*she pauses at the growling*

uh oh.

*I cry out in pain, and a moment later, Isaac, currently shirtless, and covered with a few open wounds, which do little to cover his myriad of old scars, the large claw and bite marks across his torso in particular, enters with me, unconscious, tucked under his right arm, with his shirt being used as a makeshift straitjacket for me, as his left shoulder is clearly dislocated he goes to speak, but seeing Enterprise's look at his arm, he steps outside after setting me down*

I heard something that didn't quite sound friendly at- Oh, sorry.

*a loud crack later and Isaac steps back in, rolling his shoulder*

There.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 21, 2015, 04:14:02 am
((Geez, can't your chars go more than 2 paces away from each other? ::)))

*leo looks at the passage and shrugs*
That's new.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 21, 2015, 04:19:58 am
The growling gets louder, before fading into an echo from the passage.
Min stirs a bit in her seated sleep.
Merne might as well be dead, laying on the floor.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 04:26:39 am
(yes Pal, they can, but the reason they don't is because Isaac stays close in case he's needed)

*Isaac cracks his knuckles, looking at the passageway*

I have the sudden urge to go exploring...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 21, 2015, 04:32:54 am
((I was also talking to 23 as well. :P))

*leo tucks her feet back under her again*
Go ahead, I won't stop you. Thing interrupted our conversation.
*she nods at e as she speaks*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 21, 2015, 04:34:49 am
((I was also talking to 23 as well. :P))
(Well excuse me if I tied them together with a magical device...)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 04:39:22 am
*Isaac sits down right outside the passage, Enterprise looks at Leo*

Anyways, yeah... who do you mean by "Cuz"?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 21, 2015, 04:56:29 am
*leo eyes ike suspiciously, like he's deliberately intruding on her chat with e*
Yeah...the other girl, she's my cousin.
*she turns back to e*
She's a good friend.
*leo seems might say more, but the abundance of people outside the conversation, yet within earshot, dissuades her*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 21, 2015, 05:00:24 am
[...]but the abundance of people outside the conversation, yet within earshot, dissuades her*
(All of the one conscious one.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 21, 2015, 05:01:49 am
((And that bothers you? XD))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 05:02:28 am
*Enterprise giggles softly and points at Isaac, who's either snoring or growling softly, but given his posture, is more likely snoring*

Ah, your cousin is resting in one of the bedrooms down the hall.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 21, 2015, 05:08:08 am
*leo looks at the others in the room*
Think we could safely leave them here?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 05:13:20 am
*Enterprise looks at Isaac and Merne*

Well, I'd hate to leave them laying on the floor like that... Of course, lifting Isaac could be problematic seeing how he's built like a football player...

(Isaac is roughly 5'8", 204 lbs if I haven't already posted that)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 21, 2015, 05:18:33 am
*leo points to ike and rike*
Those two are probably fine.
*she gets up and walks over to merne and min*
And you already know I can handle these two. You didn't find any other bedrooms, or anything like that, did you?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 05:27:28 am
The rest of this hall's mostly bedrooms... Although only the one that your cousin's in is clean...ish... and that's because I took the time to clean it up a bit before putting her in there...  The last door on the left though, I haven't checked... I just got a weird vibe about it. I'll leave that to Isaac when he wakes up...

*she looks at the passage, then to Isaac and I*

I just don't like leaving them here with whatever was growling in there while Heinrike's out and Isaac's sleeping...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 21, 2015, 05:32:53 am
*leo picks the catgirl, and the guy, up and indicates the other two*
Want to wake them up then?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 21, 2015, 05:39:00 am
Min utters a small "nya" when placed over Leo's shoulder.
Merne flops like a dead fish.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 05:42:29 am
How long was I asleep?

*Enterprise half jumps and squeaks, startled by Isaac's sudden question*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 21, 2015, 05:44:47 am
Wow, you seem jumpy...
*leo heads to the door with her cargo and speaks over her shoulder to e*
You coming?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 05:56:50 am
*Isaac glares into the passage*

It's mocking me.. Do you hear it growling quietly? .... No, I guess you wouldn't...

*he gets up and enters the passage, clenching his fists*

*Enterprise picks me up and follows Leo, pausing to look at Isaac*

Be careful, Isaac. I know you're tough, but you don't know what that thing is...

*Isaac nods dismissively*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 21, 2015, 05:59:32 am
*leo offers e the lead, since she knows where the rooms are*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 06:04:37 am
*Enterprise opens the first door, finding that Isaac's stuff is already scattered about the room in the way only he can scatter things*

That leaves us with 3 rooms, counting the room I haven't checked, to be split between 4 people...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 21, 2015, 06:08:13 am
*leo moves her shoulders, slightly, to indicate the two she's carrying*
I doubt these'll get very far apart. And I can crash with my cousin, if it makes you feel any better.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 06:11:36 am
Probably for the best... Heinrike's used to beds that are, not even kidding, 20 feet across. Anyone rooming with her would be stuck on the floor...  Of course, those two aren't related, and I'm not sure putting a guy and a girl who aren't related together would be wise...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 21, 2015, 06:14:08 am
*leo chuckles mischievously*
You'd be surprised what sleeping on a ship can do.
*she seems almost pensive for a moment*
Maybe I'd put her on a sub...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 06:16:22 am
*leo chuckles mischievously*
You'd be surprised what sleeping on a ship can do.
*she seems almost pensive for a moment*
Maybe I'd put her on a sub...
She was forced to sleep in cramped spaces once... It made her more greedy and violent about sleeping space...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 21, 2015, 06:20:29 am
Sounds like she needs some discipline.
*leo looks around*
Uh, so what room...?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 06:28:57 am
Sounds like she needs some discipline.
*leo looks around*
Uh, so what room...?

*Enterprise opens the door to a room*

Discipline makes it worse.... um... Heinrike can take this room... Well, I guess because of how close we are, I guess I could room with Isaac... I'll just have to deal with not having windows even though I love sitting in the moonlight as I try to sleep...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 21, 2015, 06:31:49 am
*leo nods towards rike*
You two don't get along?
*she waits for e the set the other girl down and continue, so she can relive herself of her own sleeping freight*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 06:39:13 am
*Enterprise sets Heinrike down*

No, No we don't...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 21, 2015, 06:41:43 am
Shame, family's important.
*leo shifts her weight around, starting to get uncomfortable with a sleeping form on each shoulder*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 06:54:16 am
*Enterprise reaches out, offering to take one now that her hands are empty*

(sleepy)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 21, 2015, 06:56:24 am
Nah, I got 'em. Just show me the way.

((Go to sleep then... >_>))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on May 21, 2015, 06:59:17 am
Sounds like she needs some discipline.
*leo looks around*
Uh, so what room...?

*Enterprise opens the door to a room*

Discipline makes it worse.... um... Heinrike can take this room... Well, I guess because of how close we are, I guess I could room with Isaac... I'll just have to deal with not having windows even though I love sitting in the moonlight as I try to sleep...

I am here for one purpose...

Heinrike..that color scheme is practically ORGASMIC for a multimedia major! The color! The shadow! The font! All of it mixes well! I MUST USE THIS LATER!! THANK YOU!!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 03:46:59 pm
*Enterprise leads the way to the other room*

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 21, 2015, 02:03:45 pm
*leo sets her charges onto the bed and thinks about how to keep them separated. finally, she just wraps each one in their own blanket*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 09:26:46 pm
*Enterprise sighs*

Well, what now?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 22, 2015, 05:47:23 am
*leo shrugs as they leave the room*
I'm not really tired yet, you?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 09:50:33 pm
No, I'm not tired at all, really...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 22, 2015, 06:00:09 am
Ok. So where's this door you got spooked by?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 10:11:41 pm
Last door on the left...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 22, 2015, 06:35:02 am
*leo walks down the hall and pushes open the door*
Can't say I blame you, the rest of this place hasn't been kept up in a while, but this bathroom is beyond horrifying.
*she wrinkles her nose*
Ugh, what's that smell? It shouldn't stink like this after so many years...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 21, 2015, 10:36:09 pm
*Enterprise half gags at the smell*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 22, 2015, 06:46:59 am
*leo closes the door as quickly as she can and pinches her nose*
Ok, I think we'll have to find another head if we don't want to use a bush.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on May 22, 2015, 05:45:08 am
God I need to catch up....
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 22, 2015, 06:17:10 am
And always remember, your Master...
"Liar," Min mutters. "Liar, liar, liar liar liar!"
Min wakes herself up with this shouting, her eyes snapping open and her awareness returned. Slowly, she took in her surroundings.
First she noted that this was not where she last remembered being, then she noticed she was swaddled in a blanket. As a sidenote, she also was aware of the staff, clutched in her hand not entirely by her own will, pressing against her in the blanket.
Well at least Merne's near, she thinks. If he weren't, the leash would be taut.
She proceeded to look around more, eventually rolling over to see Merne, evidently dead and swaddled similarly in blankets as she.
"Oh no~," she says sardonically. "He's de~ad."
Almost as if to spite her attitude, Merne takes a sigh of breath before continuing his deathlike slumber.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on May 22, 2015, 06:20:51 am
And always remember, your Master...
"Liar," Min mutters. "Liar, liar, liar liar liar!"
Min wakes herself up with this shouting, her eyes snapping open and her awareness returned. Slowly, she took in her surroundings.
First she noted that this was not where she last remembered being, then she noticed she was swaddled in a blanket. As a sidenote, she also was aware of the staff, clutched in her hand not entirely by her own will, pressing against her in the blanket.
Well at least Merne's near, she thinks. If he weren't, the leash would be taut.
She proceeded to look around more, eventually rolling over to see Merne, evidently dead and swaddled similarly in blankets as she.
"Oh no~," she says sardonically. "He's de~ad."
Almost as if to spite her attitude, Merne takes a sigh of breath before continuing his deathlike slumber.

I'm going to keep a tally of how many times you abused this catgirl, and how many times you helped her while catching up on this thread...

And if the tally is too far in the negative....you're going to get a large slap....
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 22, 2015, 06:24:39 am
I'm going to keep a tally of how many times you abused this catgirl, and how many times you helped her while catching up on this thread...

And if the tally is too far in the negative....you're going to get a large slap....
(If you're gonna go that far, just slap me once for bringing her into this mess and be done with it.
Though I think it's fairly even? I can't think of any outright abuse I've done...)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on May 22, 2015, 06:28:48 am
(If you're gonna go that far, just slap me once for bringing her into this mess and be done with it.
Though I think it's fairly even? I can't think of any outright abuse I've done...)

Nah, I'll let the anticipation build. That just might be punishment enough.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 22, 2015, 06:37:06 am
(HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!
whew.
Nah, this is pretty binary. Either you're going to slap me or not, and I'm thinking it's going to be the former, for some infraction or another. Even if I'm wrong, I'm not going to be bothered until I can't post.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Shirley on May 22, 2015, 06:41:43 am
(HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!
whew.
Nah, this is pretty binary. Either you're going to slap me or not, and I'm thinking it's going to be the former, for some infraction or another. Even if I'm wrong, I'm not going to be bothered until I can't post.)

We will see. I mean, you might even get a pat out of this.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 22, 2015, 10:34:57 pm
And always remember, your Master...
"Liar," Min mutters. "Liar, liar, liar liar liar!"
Min wakes herself up with this shouting, her eyes snapping open and her awareness returned. Slowly, she took in her surroundings.
First she noted that this was not where she last remembered being, then she noticed she was swaddled in a blanket. As a sidenote, she also was aware of the staff, clutched in her hand not entirely by her own will, pressing against her in the blanket.
Well at least Merne's near, she thinks. If he weren't, the leash would be taut.
She proceeded to look around more, eventually rolling over to see Merne, evidently dead and swaddled similarly in blankets as she.
"Oh no~," she says sardonically. "He's de~ad."
Almost as if to spite her attitude, Merne takes a sigh of breath before continuing his deathlike slumber.

(btw, Isaac ventured into the passage way)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 23, 2015, 02:03:19 am
(First thought: When...?)
*he gets up and enters the passage, clenching his fists*

*Enterprise picks me up and follows Leo, pausing to look at Isaac*

Be careful, Isaac. I know you're tough, but you don't know what that thing is...

*Isaac nods dismissively*
(Second thought: Oh yea, that did happen.
AAaahhhhmm.)

As Isaac enters the passage, light quickly fails as he descends. The growling also continues to recede even as Isaac enters. However, words can also be heard faintly under the rumble.
"Guard the mansion, he says, it'll be fun, he says," a light echo of a limb striking stone. "Forgets to mention that the rooms below are..."
Isaac comes to the edge of the light, and he can barely make out where a dusty sign is.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 23, 2015, 02:26:00 am
(First thought: When...?)
*he gets up and enters the passage, clenching his fists*

*Enterprise picks me up and follows Leo, pausing to look at Isaac*

Be careful, Isaac. I know you're tough, but you don't know what that thing is...

*Isaac nods dismissively*
(Second thought: Oh yea, that did happen.
AAaahhhhmm.)

As Isaac enters the passage, light quickly fails as he descends. The growling also continues to recede even as Isaac enters. However, words can also be heard faintly under the rumble.
"Guard the mansion, he says, it'll be fun, he says," a light echo of a limb striking stone. "Forgets to mention that the rooms below are..."
Isaac comes to the edge of the light, and he can barely make out where a dusty sign is.

*Isaac snaps his fingers and mumbles quietly to himself*

I must have moved too quickly, I'll have to wait until my eyes can readjust to the darkness... or navigate using my other senses... Maybe I'm getting old... Normally, I'd be able to see perfectly well in this lighting...

*he continues towards the sign*

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 23, 2015, 04:02:22 am
The edge of the sign corresponds with the edge of reading light, but there's enough left that Isaac knows it's written in the Phonetic Alphabet.
A breeze seems to blow in from deeper in the dungeon.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 23, 2015, 04:14:01 am
*Isaac's eyes start to adapt to the lack of light quickly*

There. I can see again...

*he looks around*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 23, 2015, 04:42:18 am
The sign reads:
Warning!
Beyond this point
has been placed
a D&D style
dungeon.
You start at level
1. Now that you
have seen this,
don't die!

A little forward is the intersection Leo found, now sporting a trail through the dust.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 23, 2015, 04:46:35 am
eh, I'm game for it. I can backtrack and GTFO if I need to...

*He pulls his revolvers out of his medic bag And goes forth*

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 23, 2015, 04:54:45 am
(Where is he going? I imagine the intersection has four paths, one of which is back, and the another two have the trail.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 23, 2015, 04:58:04 am
(Where is he going? I imagine the intersection has four paths, one of which is back, and the another two have the trail.)
(forwards)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 23, 2015, 05:39:35 am
As Isaac puts the intersection behind him, the passage back closes with a wall quickly sliding in either half from top and bottom. In front of Isaac, letters appear on the stone in a blinding neon light:
This is a trap!

After the wall closes behind Isaac, it also lights up, with:
Welcome to Dungeons and Dragons!
The floor begins to open after this message.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 23, 2015, 06:17:43 am
As Isaac puts the intersection behind him, the passage back closes with a wall quickly sliding in either half from top and bottom. In front of Isaac, letters appear on the stone in a blinding neon light:
This is a trap!
[/color][/size][/font]

After the wall closes behind Isaac, it also lights up, with:
Welcome to Dungeons and Dragons!
[/shadow][/color][/size][/font]
The floor begins to open after this message.

(It's opening? in what way? like, in two halves moving out? or one part sliding away?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 23, 2015, 06:31:18 am
(Hmmm.)
A circle opens up in the center of the room, growing with every passing moment.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 23, 2015, 06:47:22 am
(aw, that just defies architectural physics... fine)

*Isaac carefully looks to see what awaits him under the floor*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 23, 2015, 06:52:34 am
The wall proclaiming this room as a trap pulsates.
With the light from the walls, Isaac can see that there's darkness beyond the hole. Beyond that, the walls seem to shine, as if something is covering them.
The hole expands, even as Isaac is standing next to it.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 23, 2015, 06:59:17 am
(I'd assume that under the floor, the hole is lined with dirt?)
*Isaac looks for something he could hold onto, especially if he can make it to the sign*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 23, 2015, 07:17:05 am
(The letters are just part of the wall.
The room is about a 10' by 30' affair, with the hole expanding from the direct center.
And no. There are walls under the hole, which seem slick.)
Isaac finds that he could probably hold onto the hole as it expands, but it might not stop growing until it hits the walls. otherwise, the stonework is almost completely flush with itself, if dusty.
A gem of some kind morphs itself from the top of the room. "Where is it..." a vaguely familiar voice says. The sound originates from the gem, almost as if from a speaker.
"I just had it, it was right here!" Something yips at the voice. "No, we just checked over here, it can't be -- Oh. Well." It clears its throat.
"Pathetic adventurer!" Whoever-it-is now says in a fake evil wizard voice. "You have come to your doom! Do you think that was good?" Another yip. "Oh, right, um, do something sounding mean."
A roar of a lion is heard through the gem. "Wahahahaha!" Laughs the voice. "Even if you survive this trap, you'll have to get through... MY WICKED LAIR! WHAHAHAHAHA!!
Do you think it was convincing?" Another yip. "Yea, I thought I was a bit cheezy, too."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 23, 2015, 07:27:59 am
*Isaac laughs loudly, wedging himself in a corner, pressing his hands and feet against the walls forming the corners*

Lions, how adorable. Now, I could stay here and laugh at your pathetic attempt to sound intimidating all day. I've done this type of thing all the time, but... your trap floor is boring, and I don't quite feel like sitting here like this until I die of boredom...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 23, 2015, 07:35:53 am
"Ow, dude, jeez," the voice says, the accompanying animal(?) whining as well. "You came down here even after being told it's DnD, could you at least play along? The PCs never die right after creation, so this trap is just to create the illusion of danger."
The sounds of books being plopped onto a desk and papers being shuffled comes through the gem. "Unless I'm doing dungeon design wrong..." Another yip. "Of course testing is needed, but I tested them myself! Ugh. Pets, am I right?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 23, 2015, 07:42:57 am
I am playing along. However, I'm a terrible choice for a guinea pig...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 23, 2015, 08:04:09 am
"Oh," it says. "Well. Sorry to break your immersion, then. But while it still is," it continues, talking over another yip, "this trap is totally safe. I wanted to do a whole 'you fall unconscious due to the fall' thing, but it really just takes you to character creation."
There is more shifting paperwork and the clatter of pencils.
The remaining floor is just enough for Isaac to stand on.
"OH MAN! I forgot this guideline: If any idiots come in not reading the sign, shove them out the garbage chute." Another yip, this time giddy. "So you could either be dumped in the dungeon, or in the compost heap out back. Your choice."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 23, 2015, 08:08:21 am
Well, I did read the signs.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 23, 2015, 08:11:19 am
"I was trying to be a gracious host, but now that you said that I have to go with 'Any idiot who actually falls into this trap will be forced to get past level 1'." It sighs. "Too bad about those people down the hall. They might not see you for a week..."
Isaac now has the barest foothold, fading fast.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 23, 2015, 08:17:55 am
"I was trying to be a gracious host, but now that you said that I have to go with 'Any idiot who actually falls into this trap will be forced to get past level 1'." It sighs. "Too bad about those people down the hall. They might not see you for a week..."
Isaac now has the barest foothold, fading fast.

(He's not standing. In essence, he's doing this, except he's not facing the wall*)
Spoiler
(http://41.media.tumblr.com/c34a8bc8039ff807c883bca1f7bc680d/tumblr_mru2g0uIMG1sdmkl7o1_500.jpg)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 23, 2015, 08:21:48 am
(Jus' sayin'. If he were standing.
Besides, he'll eventually tire.
WAIT A MINUTE
Even so, make a response to this!)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 23, 2015, 09:10:20 am
Really, the two that actually know me are used to me disappearing for long periods of time anyhow... And it's level one, when a person like me would easily be a level 50 boss fight...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 23, 2015, 05:31:43 pm
The voice laughs. And I mean, LAUGHS.
After about five minutes, it recovers enough to say, "You're a lying sack of crap! Read the sign, whew."
The growl from before reverberates through the walls. "I'm going to have to dump you out back, man. Thanks for splitting my sides, though!"
At this the walls Isaac is propping himself up with tilt down, making it impossible to keep on with friction alone.The light from the red neon also alights a bit down the hole, revealing it to turn into a slide a fair ways down.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 23, 2015, 07:09:19 pm
*Isaac's eyes, normally blue, start turning amber and he catches himself on the corners of what had been the base of the wall*

I'm getting sick of this real fast...I'm kind of disappointed, I expected something more... well more...

*He swings himself up on top of the walls*

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 23, 2015, 07:19:43 pm
(What.
The room tilted such that it now looks like the inside of a pyramid, without a floor. What the F*** is Isaac grabbing.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 23, 2015, 07:29:46 pm
(What.
The room tilted such that it now looks like the inside of a pyramid, without a floor. What the F*** is Isaac grabbing.)

(You said they tilted down, but did not specify if they tilted down inwards or out, so I assumed they tilted outwards)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 24, 2015, 02:22:08 am
((Just ignore ike, he's her god-mod char, he can't lose, or fail at anything...))

*leo looks at e*
Shall we?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 24, 2015, 04:41:09 am
((Just ignore ike, he's her god-mod char, he can't lose, or fail at anything...))

*leo looks at e*
Shall we?

(he's lost tons and tons of times, well, more like had to be bailed out by others...)

(Anyways, let me research if there's anyway Isaac can get out of this one.. yeah, no, I don't even... How wide is this "slide", in feet or meters, either or. And now it dawns on me that Isaac could have shot his way out with his revolvers, they are .50 cal.   .50 cal can smash through walls made of cement or cinderblock, brick, etc...))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 24, 2015, 05:13:35 am
Min keeps herself bundled in her blanket, as she was left. She mostly tried to remember what had happened, but nothing occurred to her.
Walking through town, walking through town, we get close to the mansion, Leo asks me a question... She scrunches up her face in concentration. What was it? I can't remember.
Min shuffles around on the bed, bothered by this fact.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 24, 2015, 05:42:57 am
*as Isaac falls, he tries to get a quick idea of how big the slide is*



*Enterprise yawns and shakes her head*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 24, 2015, 06:08:13 am
[...]And now it dawns on me that Isaac could have shot his way out with his revolvers, they are .50 cal.   .50 cal can smash through walls made of cement or cinderblock, brick, etc...))
(honestly, I was waiting for that. Yet, you missed your chance. Isaac go down the hoooooole. Moving on.)

The slide expands to an excessively wide tunnel, with a very slow change in slope. As Isaac comes into contact with one of its sides, he comes away slick.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 24, 2015, 03:09:54 pm
Actually, this is quite fun. I've always liked slides...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 24, 2015, 05:46:34 pm
And here I thought you said you weren't tired...
*leo yawns as well*
...Gee, thanks.
*she adds as much sarcasm as she can*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 24, 2015, 08:48:05 pm
I wonder how Isaac's doing... He's probably ok, but...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 24, 2015, 09:02:10 pm
*leo waves dismissively*
I'm sure he's fine. Ultra though-guy like that could get nuked and walk away without a singed hair.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 24, 2015, 09:03:42 pm
*leo waves dismissively*
I'm sure he's fine. Ultra though-guy like that could get nuked and walk away without a singed hair.

I wish he was that tough...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 24, 2015, 09:26:10 pm
*leo smirks*
I could probably help with that, but it'd take a while.
*she starts down the hall to the couch*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 24, 2015, 09:28:24 pm
*leo smirks with a twinkle in her eye*
I could train you, but it'd take a while.
*she starts down the hall to the couch*
And you'd hurt...a lot!

(what? Enterprise said she wished Isaac was that tough. because she knows he isn't actually that tough, he just knows what he's doing and has been riding on luck)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 25, 2015, 07:05:39 am
((Misread that, head still not 100% yet.))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 24, 2015, 11:35:07 pm
((Misread that, head still not 100% yet.))
(so, correct your response please)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 25, 2015, 07:47:24 am
((...You didn't look...))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 24, 2015, 11:59:07 pm
That's up to him... I might go check on him...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 25, 2015, 12:13:22 am
Isaac spends what he feels is a while sliding down the tunnel. Eventually the slope shifts from down to flat, and from flat to upward, but he doesn't slow when this happens, merely keeping his momentum.
After another while sliding upwards, Isaac sees a light father ahead, and can see the tunnel has tapered down to fit him comfortably.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 25, 2015, 08:48:16 am
*leo plops herself onto the couch and stares at the ceiling for a bit*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 25, 2015, 01:03:52 am
*Isaac takes a moment to try and roll onto his stomach (I assume he's on his back right now)*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 25, 2015, 05:34:44 am
(Now unless Isaac can see out of his a**...
Oh, and his momentum is significant, he was on a downward slope for a what I thought of as ~45 minutes.)
The light reflecting off the slick surface gets brighter as Isaac nears the source of it. A few seconds later, the stench of decomposing biomass slithers its way into his nostrils. The tunnel begins to even out again.

A few seconds later, Isaac flies feetfirst from a wall into a room of mold.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 25, 2015, 05:54:16 am
*Isaac pulls out his revolvers and sighs, shooting the nearest wall*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 25, 2015, 06:15:16 am
(Uhhhhh... sure...
but whyyyyy?)
As Isaac blasts the wall he shot out from, he lands on a patch of compost.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 25, 2015, 11:36:46 pm
(well, can he get out after shooting it a few times?)
*Isaac ignores the smell*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 25, 2015, 04:16:38 pm
((Leo is getting bored...))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 26, 2015, 01:09:47 am
*Enterprise sighs and launches a small squadron of Hellcats to scout down the passageway after Isaac*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 02:24:54 am
(Isaac's shooting at the *outside* wall of the mansion. The other walls are glass, but covered with dust. The room is filled with compost and mold.)
Isaac feels a few creepy-crawilies move around on his back before they subside into the heap. The wall he's shooting crumbles sadly.
E's planes inevitably find the intersection, but there is no way forward, just a way left or right.

Updated: May 26, 2015, 02:36:14 am
((Leo is getting bored...))
(Hum. Let's see.)
Min, realizing the futility of just waiting around, unbundles herself and hops off the bed. She meanders around, searching the room for anything obvious within her reach.
When her cursory look over the premises is finished, she sighs and sits at the foot of the bed. She idly taps the crystal to the floor.
Instead of making a thunk or similar sound, it instead creates a sound like a clear bell being rung. Min is sure this can be heard at least down the adjoining hallway.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 26, 2015, 10:50:09 am
*Isaac dusts himself off (He has been standing, not even idiots would stay down like that long) and makes his way through the crumbled mess that was once a wall*

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 02:48:26 am
Despite Isaac's barrage, the wall is still a wall, albeit a very sorry sight. There are perhaps two spots where his attacks broke into rooms, which he can see into.
The tunnel he came out of is oddly absent, even when shot the wall retains being a wall.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 26, 2015, 11:08:13 am
*Isaac starts shooting around the areas where he broke through to rooms to make the holes bigger, reloading as necessary*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 03:03:00 am
The rooms aren't familiar to Isaac, as he sees more into them. He must be on the opposite side of the mansion.
(Now do your own worldbuilding, I've done enough.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 03:03:19 am
*leo hears this chiming sound from min's room and follows it to the source. she stands in the doorway and watches the catgirl for a bit*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 26, 2015, 11:20:01 am
*Isaac shoots the wall a few more times to weaken it, and, satisfied with how weak it is currently, kicks the seriously weakened wall in, and enters the room, paying no heed to the dresser, closet or bed, simply making his way to the door and, when it refuses to open, kicks it in as well*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 03:14:20 am
Min twirls around the staff a bit, curious at the sound and trying to read the runes without chanting them.
When Leo appears, Min glances up. "So," she begins. "Are we friends or captives?"
Merne flops his face to one side.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 03:22:51 am
I must be slipping, either that or you have keen senses.
*leo points to min's leash*
Both? Though I don't know why you'd call someone a friend without getting to know them first.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 03:29:50 am
Min's her ears twitch, and she plies the leash a bit. "I was asking us in relation to you. This sleepy pervert is apparently my owner now," she stops with the leash to vaguely indicate Merne.
"Do we have a plan, or a schedule, or something?" She asks, changing the subject. "Unless we're going to talk and learn more about each other?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 03:42:49 am
*leo looks at merne*
I don't like him. Too full of himself.
*she leans against the doorway and thinks for a few moments*
What kind of plan do you want?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 03:53:17 am
Min spreads her hands in a shrugging gesture. "At least a directive. Like 'We're gonna explore this place', or 'Let's rest here a while', or 'Kill all monsters.'" Min scratches her head idly with her free hand. "Otherwise we're just kinda... here. Which isn't much different from how I was found."
"And he's not that full of himself. I know that much."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 03:58:35 am
*leo mutters something about "agreeing to disagree," but it's unlikely min could make all of it out clearly. instead she steps over and looks at min's leash*
Any chance I can take it for you, and we can leave the bum to sleep?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 04:08:25 am
"I... wouldn't try that," Min says, hesitating. "The collar punishes me for infractions, and only my current owner can give permission to hold the leash. Plus, he's wrapped it around himself, I'd need to promise to come back soon anyway."
Min blinks a bit. "How do I know that..." she mutters.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 04:16:23 am
*leo thinks about taking the blanket and rolling merne onto the floor to unwrap the leash, and enjoys the mental image of him landing unceremoniously on his face, a smirk creeping across her own, but decides against it. waking him up would be more trouble than it'd be worth*
Maybe there's a way you can lengthen it...nah, wouldn't work.
*she stops that like of thought and ponders another*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 04:18:05 am
[...] the leash didn't seem to like it when ike grabbed it earlier*
(Isaac grabbed the staff.)

Updated: May 26, 2015, 04:40:38 am
Min places her hand on the leash again, and seems to focus on it. "I don't think he'll be waking up anytime soon," she tells Leo. "For a few reasons. The foremost among them being his ability to sleep like a rock. Or the dead," she adds, almost as a sidenote.
She stands and looks at the staff's runes, looking for a line or combo that would make Merne a more manageable burden.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 04:43:22 am
In that case...
*leo kicks merne off the bed, unrolling the leash from around him in the process*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 04:52:36 am
Min feels a compulsion to protest this treatment, a voice in her head speaking in a language she doesn't fully understand:
You must protect your ... or be ... unforgivable.
Min shakes this off. "Well great, he's unbundled. The handle's still lashed to his wrist," Min says, pointing to Merne's left hand. "I'm sure this ridiculous thing magiced to my hand can help us, just... Don't kill him."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 05:02:13 am
I didn't hear the whole story, but the way he was talking seemed like he just took this like it was nothing.
*leo reaches to take the leash from merne*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 05:13:21 am
Min jumps between Leo and the leash's handle, unable to resist the compulsion to do so. "Don't touch that," she says, standing firmly with her arms spread, "or I'll hate you, too."
Min alternates between searching for runes and looking at Leo.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 05:15:40 am
*leo raises an eyebrow at min's words, but stops*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 05:18:56 am
Min releases some tension, then turns most of her attention to the staff.
"I think I found something," she says after another few seconds. "It won't be comfortable for him, but..."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 05:21:18 am
*leo smirks again*
I'm ok with that.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 05:30:41 am
"Right."
Min finds the runes she wants, the pieces them together into a phrase. She doesn't say it quite fluidly, so it sounds off. "This one wishes for the owner to be an easier burden."
As Min chants, the crystal glows. Once she finishes, the glow is shot to Merne.
Merne's body shudders once hit, the floats slightly. His clothes begin to extend over his uncovered parts, and those that are begin to morph. The process is slow and unseemly, especially since his greatcoat (and from what can be determined, his underwear,) seem to resist this.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 05:36:43 am
*leo watches this, caught between amusement and concern*
Just what did that spell do?
*she pauses, but not long enough for the other girl to respond*
Or rather, what was it supposed to do?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 05:44:19 am
"I-I ah, didn't really check," Min says sheepishly. "Turn him into clothes?
Merne frowns in his sleep, before fabric replaces his face. His body shifts into a roughly cylindrical shape, and his arms and legs connect where the extremities were. He seems to hollow, though nothing apparently bad seems to happen.
Min squints a bit. "Did I... turn him into a bag?" Indeed, from her observations, Merne was turning into a gray, blue-accented duffel, with two straps.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 05:53:27 am
*leo stares at the merne bag, her expression blank and readable*
...
*after a short while, see looks where his left hand is, or was, and to the leash as well*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 06:02:04 am
Merne finishes his transformation with a flash of metallic sparkle. The leash is still attached to the left strap of the duffel, but is now integrated as part of the material.
"Well that was..." Min says, trailing off. Then she clears her throat. "I did it!"
She reaches to pick up the duffel, and finds it a tad heavy for just a bag. Confused, she sets it (Him, don't forget it's a him so soon,) back down and tentatively opens the main pouch.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 06:04:51 am
*leo continues to watch this oddity impassively, not yet sure how she should feel about this*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 26, 2015, 02:18:33 pm
*the sound of someone plunging onto a bed is heard after Isaac navigates his way back to his room*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 06:13:24 am
Min, looking in the bag such that Leo can't look with her, initially relaxes. However, the more she looks around, the more agitated she gets. "Why do you carry three different sci-fi books, she mutters at the Merne-bag.
She expediently searches, then hastily closes, the bag in a flash. "Well, I know now why the bag is so heavy," she says testily, putting one arm through the loops. "He carries far too much random crap." She sets the staff to the ground and stands.

*the sound of someone plunging onto a bed is heard after Isaac navigates his way back to his room*
(Whatever happened to E, mein Hein?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 06:18:46 am
((Wondering that too, 23.))

*leo snickers at min's comment*
Want me to carry that for you?
*points to the bag, a playful look on her face*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chuunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 06:22:12 am
For some reason, Min blushes. "N-no, I-I've got it," she stammers. "Even I can carry this much!" She laughs in what she hopes is gusto, but comes out as nervous.

(Also, Woot! got post #1000!)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 06:23:52 am
*a slightly concerned look crosses leo's face*
Is everything ok?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 26, 2015, 01:14:45 pm
(Enterprise... well, she's kind of lost to the world, directing her planes, a few bombs going off right next to her wouldn't faze her at this point.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 07:13:34 pm
(Kay. Understandable.
But her planes1 went into the dungeon2.
1Of which she controls. 2Of which I kinda took over.)

Min smiles to cover whatever's embarrassing her. "Everything's fine! It's just," she looks at the bag, then down at the ground. "I've got it. Really."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 07:28:28 pm
*leo stares at the catgirl for a few seconds and then wraps her in a big, yet soft, hug*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 07:35:03 pm
Min jumps a bit, startled. "Y-you could warn me before you do stuff..." she mumbles into wherever her face is pressed. "Be careful with the b-- Merne, though..."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 07:37:26 pm
((How tall is min?))

*leo pets the girl's head, lightly scratching around her ears a little*
Where's the fun in that? And I'm sure he...it...? Don't worry about that.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 07:40:54 pm
((How tall is min?))
(*Researches national averages, looks at his own actual height, the discards all data anyway*
About 5'4", 5'6". Merne's just a bit taller, but not by much.)

Min starts whining a little, uncomfortable. "I'm not really," she says, her earlier embarrassment fading. "I just don't think people touching Merne is a good idea."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 07:47:23 pm
((Nothing to add? :P Leo's about 6' 4", so min's got a face full of cleavage, more or less.))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 07:50:57 pm
(Sorry about that, updating.
Anime! Ecchi! Oppai!)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 07:58:56 pm
((:P))

*leo lets the shorter girl lose, but still plays with her ear a little*
Eh, I'm sure he'll be fine. By the way, did you get enough rest?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 08:03:42 pm
Min's ear twitches with every third scratch or so. "I wasn't really tired," she explains, "whatever question you asked caused me to fall unconscious. C-could you..." she implies the question, no longer being bashful, just acquiescing right now.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 08:07:59 pm
*leo frowns a little, stopping*
You don't like getting your ears petted?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 08:18:21 pm
"I think part of my..." Min stops to think of a word, "training... was to not enjoy the touch of people without permission. It doesn't mean it doesn't feel nice.
Anyway, now that Merne's not an issue, what are we doing?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 08:24:10 pm
*leo resumes scratching min's ear gently*
Well, tough as everyone seems to be, we might want to find a bathroom. The last one was...
*she drops the sentence*
Shall we look upstairs?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 08:33:39 pm
Min nods a bit. "Sure. The only thing going down would be a dungeon or something." She gathers up the duffel and sets the staff like a walking stick. The entire ensemble of her attire is comical at best, and outlandish at worst.
(A large, nearly person-sized gray-and-blue duffel, a white short-sleeve button-up shirt [with a t-shirt underneath], a thigh-length black skirt, green thigh-high socks, and unassuming brown shoes, a buckled collar with a leash, and some strange old-feeling crystal staff.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 08:40:02 pm
*leo smiles in amusement at the little catgirl's look. the stance and expression she wears not helping her appearance to be taken any more seriously*
You want to go first?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 08:47:19 pm
"Oh. Um, sure," Min says. She traipses over to the open door and waits for Leo. She tilts her head a bit as she realizes something. "We haven't seen Ship-girl or Cannon-lady in a while. Where do you think they are?"

Failing severe incident, she heads down the hallway, back to the main foyer, even as she would be speaking with Leo.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 08:59:37 pm
*leo follows along behind min*
"Cannon-lady?"
*she asks*
I'm not sure, last I knew, e was in the hall somewhere.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 09:08:35 pm
"That blonde girl, when I first saw her she pulled out this huge cannon on Merne, shouting something about 'Commies.'" Min takes a cursory look around the foyer, then up the double-wide staircase leading further into the mansion. "Though it's too bad about Ship-girl. She seems nice enough. And now that I think about it, what happened to Shackles?"
in pauses at the top, looking left and right, her two options to take.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 09:23:34 pm
Ah, I think she was by the door.
*leo seems puzzled by min's comment about enterprise, but being behind her, it goes unnoticed*
Yeah, you probably shouldn't call her that to her face.
*she pauses her though for a moment*
Although...she might actually like that more than her real name...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 09:29:53 pm
Min turns left, and finds another hallway with many doors. She pauses again, looking down it. "What, Ship-girl or Shackles? I could call her Mystery, but," Min shivers, "I feel like that's what Merne calls her. I'm already close enough to him."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 09:36:23 pm
*leo snickers*
My cousin, the one with blue hair.
*she looks over the other girl to the hallway beyond*
I guess you could call her "blue" if you want.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 09:42:49 pm
"Nah," Min says, heading down the hall. "I'll call her Shackles. I already told her I would."
Min stops at a likely door. She turns the handle before kicking it inward. "Eya!" she cries as she does so.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 09:46:52 pm
((Really? When? ???))

*leo chuckles*
Pent up frustrations?
*she reaches over the other girl's head to stop the door from swinging back on her*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 09:49:38 pm
"Well, that and it's fun," Min replies, poking her head in the door.

(Before she collapsed, outside the mansion.
Also, you decide what room they're in. I dislike being the sole source of new stuff.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 09:52:19 pm
*leo chuckles a bit more at min's response as they start to enter what seems to be another library or study*
Heh, more books.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 09:56:55 pm
Min makes a sound of amazement. "Hard to imagine how you fill two rooms with books," she says, going over to a bookshelf near the door and putting the duffel on the ground. She looks over the titles, seeing what they are.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 10:03:34 pm
*leo looks over the room, but seems kind of distracted*
You've never seen the library of congress then.
*she turns back to the door and starts out again*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 10:07:31 pm
"Wha--" Min looks over to Leo, confused, then quickly grabs the duffel again with an, "ah!" She follows Leo out of the room.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 10:11:27 pm
*leo ties the next door down*
Sorry. In a bit of a hurry to find the head.
*that room also fails to be the required location. annoyed, leo considers shouldering the next door, but takes the more prudent action of just trying the handle*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 10:20:36 pm
"O-oh," Min says, seeing Leo getting more agitated. "I'll look on this side, then." Min starts searching for a bathroom on the opposite side of the hallway. The first door she opens is to a master bedroom in a medium-sized house.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 10:25:20 pm
((Lets face it, after a mile hike, and all the food and drink, shouldn't everyone have to hit the can by now? :P (Even the sleepers. XD)))

*leo strikes out again. and looks to the remaining doors on her side of the hall*
...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 10:39:17 pm
(NOBODY POOPS IN DND!
But I suppose, yea.)

Min sees another door inside the bedroom, and decides to try it instead of another door down the hall.
She opens the door to a well-kept half-bathroom. "Navy Lady!" She calls out to Leo. "Fou~nd one!" Though I wonder why it's not dusty or anything...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 10:40:47 pm
*leo stops herself from breaking the door in front of her down and goes towards the sound of min's voice*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 10:47:45 pm
Min steps out of the immediate doorway to the half-bath, and sets down Merne/duffel again. "Over he~re!" she calls again.
She sits down on the duffel (I hope this is humiliating for him.), and something slides open behind her.
"Yeah, but did you hear him? Read the sign! It was hilarious!" Says a voice approaching from the new entrance. A soft yip can be heard in response.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 26, 2015, 10:49:25 pm
*Isaac gets up after a while and walks out of the room, finding Enterprise*

Well... now that I'm done with that... Oh, I see, you're zoned out...

*Enterprise continues to direct her planes, until Isaac tugs on her ear*

Oi, Enterprise. Wake up before I start telling the others embarrassing stories.

*Enterprise snaps out of it and glares at Isaac*

Don't you dare!

*Isaac chuckles, but suddenly stops and walks off*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 10:51:34 pm
*leo enters the room and sees min, as well as two other forms behind her*
Oh, hello...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 10:56:31 pm
A gangly person wearing what seem to be wizard robes (complete with pointy hat!) stares at the two invaders to his room calmly. An odd lizard-like creature beside him seems to yip in greeting. "No, we shouldn't still be joined," the wizard tells his pet, "it's easier to explain this way anyway."
Min stares back at the wizard, still seated on the duffel. She holds the staff in both hands.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 26, 2015, 11:00:50 pm
*leo eyes the bathroom and then looks back at the new people*
Excuse me.
*before anything more can be said, she enters the smaller room and closes the door*

((She's not going to do much in the narrative for a minute or two. :P))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 26, 2015, 11:03:31 pm
*Isaac steps into the bedroom, glaring at the wizard*

I knew I recognized that voice...

*he cracks his knuckles*

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 11:12:00 pm
(Wow. Really fast without much warning, Ike.)

"Oh hey, it's the guy!" The wizard says, smiling. The lizard-creature growls at Isaac. "Thanks for your entertainment earlier, man! It's been forever since people've visited! How was the garden? After the compost, of course."
Min looks from wizard to lizard and back again a few times. "Who are you and where did you come from?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 26, 2015, 11:22:09 pm
(Wow. Really fast without much warning, Ike.)

"Oh hey, it's the guy!" The wizard says, smiling. The lizard-creature growls at Isaac. "Thanks for your entertainment earlier, man! It's been forever since people've visited! How was the garden? After the compost, of course."
Min looks from wizard to lizard and back again a few times. "Who are you and where did you come from?"

*Isaac spins the cylinder of one of his revolvers, giving the wizard a menacing look*
I don't know, I was kind of busy shooting down walls with .50 cal bullets...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 26, 2015, 11:31:23 pm
"Oh, really? That's too bad. I hear that the flowers are nice." He seems oblivious to the hand cannon Isaac just pulled out and spun, but the lizard gets further to the ground and growls lower.
"I'm the Dungeon Master, catgirl. When this mansion was built, they made a dungeon, but forgot to put someone in charge of it! So, when I came by, they asked me to do it!" The wizard laughs. "Having that much power eventually made me bored, so I eventually chose to become a wizard as an NPC. Still a lot of power, but at least I have my limits! Oh, and I got Scale as my familiar!" He wholeheartedly smiles.
Min, apprehensive of both Isaac and this new person,looks for the one rune Merne told her to say a while back. "You talk a lot..." she says neutrally.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 27, 2015, 12:00:04 am
*Isaac's eyes turn red*

Would talk a lot less with a .50cal bullet to the neck, just above the Adam's Apple...Heh, he mi-

*Enterprise smacks him across the head with her flight deck, and Isaac's eyes turn blue again*

Stay in control, Isaac.

*Isaac puts away his revolver*

I am...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 27, 2015, 12:08:56 am
(Wow, E. Lots moving, no warning.)

"Hey, hey, look at all these perspectives!" The DM says energetically. Scales continues growling at Isaac. "Now I know one of you didn't read the sign before, and one of you was cheating for a while, but maybe if all of you form a party you can play through my dungeon!"
It seems he either didn't care about Isaac's reaction, or ignored it.
Min, however, looked when Ike was talking about 'bullet to the neck,' and seems more apprehensive of him at the moment. "You know, I don't feel like I like you being so... heal-y," she says at Isaac. "Ship-girl, if you hit too many people with that, you'll damage it."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 27, 2015, 12:22:29 am
I read the stupid sign, I just ignored it

Cheating? And, don't worry, this old flight deck is tough...

*Isaac absently scratches his neck with a long, hooked claw, until Enterprise snaps her finger in his ear*

Pay attention...

*Isaac stops, shoving his fists in his pockets*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 27, 2015, 12:32:09 am
Scales growls even more at Isaac.
The DM answers E with, "Yes, yes, scouting out the dungeon before going in is cheating, bu~t, since I'm such a gracious DM, I'll let it slide! Now, I have character sheets that should measure your current stats, allow me to..." he begins patting himself down.
Min narrows her eyes at Isaac's claw, still sitting on the duffel. "Right, Ship-girl. So what's with Shapeshifter McGee? Is he going to snap?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 27, 2015, 12:57:52 am
Well, I was looking for him...

*she turns to Min, but it's Isaac who answers, sounding more than a little annoyed*

You wanna know what's with me? Well...

*he looks up at the ceiling and nods to himself*

*his skeletal structure reconfigures itself as he changes form and size into that of a large, bipedal white tiger, standing at nearly 9 feet tall*

*He quickly changes back, his clothes reappearing as they were before he changed forms, modified with magic*

Happy now? And I'm not a shapeshifter, I'm a werecreature, the forms I can take are rather limited, and all are connected to the same creature, that creature being the white Siberian Tiger... I'm a lot older than I appear, too, because werecreatures live longer and age much better than humans. You wanna know how old I am? I'm 197 years old, and I'm relatively young. I'm also incredibly lucky to have survived this long. Most don't.

Isaac, calm down...

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 27, 2015, 01:08:28 am
"Whoaaah!" The DM exclaims. "Really great template you've got there! Backstory's a bit lacking, and you'll never work off that LA, but you'll still be useful midgame!" He tries reaching into his voluminous robes for what he's searching for. Scales subsides on the growling, but still glares at Ike.
"O~ka~y," Min tones. "So is that also why you're about as homicidal as the blonde?" Min takes one hand from the staff, and paws at the duffel with her left hand.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 27, 2015, 01:33:47 am
indirectly... I'm a creature designed to be the ultimate killing machine... I have a natural instinct to hunt, kill, feed. like any other predator. But, for the sake of not turning the neighbors into a mess, I refuse to follow instinct, so, instinct developed a sadistic, twisted split personality that would.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 27, 2015, 01:37:35 am
*part-way through the conversation, leo opens the door, unnoticed by the talkers, and watches the exchange*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 27, 2015, 01:43:56 am
*Isaac's eye scans past where Leo is, disinterested*

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 27, 2015, 01:45:54 am
"Right, Ike, sure," Min says, now reaching into the bag, finding what she wanted.
The DM looks down at himself and frowns for a bit, before going 'ah,' and poking at the air. "The backstory's getting better, but that flaw will require a lot of work between you and me," he says, smiling at Isaac. "Maybe we could remove it and turn you into a Berserker? Oh, and Ship-girl, was it? I hope you don't mind me keeping those planes you sent me. They'll be in the dungeon, if you want them back, you'll just have to earn them back from the monsters!"
Scales narrows his eyes at Ike.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 27, 2015, 01:46:03 am
((It's unlikely he'd see her from where he's standing, near the door, right? 23, what's 'la' stand for?))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 27, 2015, 01:50:04 am
(If you don't understand, it's perfect. The DM is supposed to be speaking nonsense anyway. And since Merne is currently... *ahem*. Well. Now's a good time to go full DnD nerd.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 27, 2015, 01:55:52 am
*Isaac turns to the DM*
You don't get out very often do you?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 27, 2015, 02:07:32 am
"No, not much. That's why I asked about the garden, such a shame you didn't take a look at it. But that's besides the point," The DM's right hand seems to slip into nothing, and comes out with a fair stack of paper, "I have the character sheets! Now all you have to do is fill out your character's names, your names, and what class you would like to play! Oh, I'm house banning Savage Species and any psychics, too. Any other materials you're iffy about, check them with me!" With a beaming smile, he tries handing each of the persons in the room a sheet.
Min closes the duffel before taking the paper, along with the other thing now in her hand. "Sure, Wizzrd. You all good now, Navy Lady?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 27, 2015, 02:13:34 am
((I'm calling shenanigans if mister boozey doesn't have to leak after everything he's had to drink. Unless he wet his pants in the compost heap. :P))

*leaning against the door frame of the bathroom, leo nods curtly in min's direction*
You need it?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 27, 2015, 02:38:54 am
The DM solicits Leo next, since she's closest to Min. He smiles borderline creepily wide and shakes a piece of paper at her, Scales moving with him. "Take it ple~ase," he says childishly.
Scales yips at him. "Of course I'm not invading her privacy! The 'putting it in clothes' is after they refuse, and why would they?"
Min looks over the sheet. "Not right now, Navy Lady," she answers, before looking over to Isaac and E. "So. Unstable werecat and Ship-girl Enterprise. What's the Blonde Cannon, I wonder."
The Merne-duffel bag shudders under Min, then shakes the leash once. It is still after this.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 27, 2015, 02:41:09 am
*leo looks at the odd man, and the paper. after a couple of seconds, she shrugs and takes it*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 27, 2015, 02:58:19 am
((I'm calling shenanigans if mister boozey doesn't have to leak after everything he's had to drink. Unless he wet his pants in the compost heap. :P))

*leaning against the door frame of the bathroom, leo nods curtly in min's direction*
You need it?

(inhuman hyper predator physiology. not the same as human physiology. That's how I can also justify Isaac being able to drink so much and remain otherwise sober. His body is just much more efficient than a human's. Also, if he needed to piss in the compost heap, well, he was the only person there, so he wouldn't have wet his pants. Anyways...)

Actually, I'm fairly certain I'd work the Level adjustments off quickly, given that by nature, I have two of the cruelest handicaps already. Also, I'm no berserker. In fact, by profession, I'm a medic...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 27, 2015, 03:01:43 am
((Yup, shenanigans. Called it. :P))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 27, 2015, 03:09:34 am
The DM makes his way over to Isaac, two sheets in hand and the others replaced into the apparent aether. "Well, I would consider the split personality a Flaw, which gives you another Feat at character creation, rather than a Template that reduces your LA. Otherwise, you have, like, a +12 LA or something, I'd have to double-check." He hands E and Isaac a sheet at the same time, Scales baring his teeth at Ike. The DM is showing his teeth as well, just with his weirdly large smile.
Min tucks the paper into a flap on the duffel for later. Here, hold this. She puts the staff to the ground and gets off the duffel after this.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 27, 2015, 03:12:41 am
*leo moves near min and starts to scratch her ears*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 27, 2015, 03:26:13 am
((Yup, shenanigans. Called it. :P))
(nope, I implied that he might have relieved himself in the compost heap, if he needed to go...)

LA of +12. Ha! There are dragons with a LA of 9, Max, I get a 3, judging from comparable races. Crippling weakness to silver and losing control if I so much as see the light of the full moon do these things.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 27, 2015, 03:40:47 am
The DM's smile falters, then comes back less intensely, but genuine. "Well then, smarty-pants. How'd you get Fast Healing 10 at level one, which isn't on my were-species, a +10 bonus to Reflex and Fortitude saves, and a +10 to your Strength and Con? These are what Templates do, not Races. You're right about those being roughly +3 LA, well, the most played ones, anyway. Dragons were extensively statted later as well, so you could play full-on as an adventurer-dragon, no LA required. I have the Dragon Mags for it. Also, I'm going to guess you didn't start fully human anyway, unless you rolled incredibly well on all stats but Cha." He smirks at the last. "Take the sheet. It'll work it out for you."
He looks to E. "You take one, too. It's nice to start with people you know, even if your characters don't."
Scales looks at Ike now with an analytical look.
Min frowns, as much from her trained discomfort as the situation at hand. "I feel like Merne would know this baloney," she says to Leo, "but I want no part of it anyway."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 27, 2015, 03:45:14 am
*leo sets the sheet down*
We can look for something else to do.
*she now applies both hands to petting min*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 27, 2015, 03:54:45 am
The DM's smile falters, then comes back less intensely, but genuine. "Well then, smarty-pants. How'd you get Fast Healing 10 at level one, which isn't on my were-species, a +10 bonus to Reflex and Fortitude saves, and a +10 to your Strength and Con? These are what Templates do, not Races. You're right about those being roughly +3 LA, well, the most played ones, anyway. Dragons were extensively statted later as well, so you could play full-on as an adventurer-dragon, no LA required. I have the Dragon Mags for it. Also, I'm going to guess you didn't start fully human anyway, unless you rolled incredibly well on all stats but Cha." He smirks at the last. "Take the sheet. It'll work it out for you."
He looks to E. "You take one, too. It's nice to start with people you know, even if your characters don't."
Scales looks at Ike now with an analytical look.
Min frowns, as much from her trained discomfort as the situation at hand. "I feel like Merne would know this baloney," she says to Leo, "but I want no part of it anyway."

Try full-blooded werecreature...

*I enter the room, looking at the gathering in disinterest*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 27, 2015, 04:02:54 am
The DM's eyes flash. "We'll see about that, once you make a character." He waves the papers at E and Isaac. "Once you two take these I need to grab one more for our latest arrival! Hello." Scales continues staring at Isaac.
Min frowns harder, now mostly as the uncomfortableness of being wantonly petted. "If you're done here, we should check on Shackles, Navy Lady." Min takes the sheet Leo put down, and tucks it with the other one. Then she picks up the duffel and heads towards the door.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 27, 2015, 04:06:42 am
*leo follows min silently*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 27, 2015, 04:08:19 am
The DM's eyes flash. "We'll see about that, once you make a character." He waves the papers at E and Isaac. "Once you two take these I need to grab one more for our latest arrival! Hello." Scales continues staring at Isaac.
Min frowns harder, now mostly as the uncomfortableness of being wantonly petted. "If you're done here, we should check on Shackles, Navy Lady." Min takes the sheet Leo put down, and tucks it with the other one. Then she picks up the duffel and heads towards the door.

*Isaac stares back at Scales with an equivalent expression*

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 27, 2015, 04:11:34 am
Scales yips questioningly at Isaac. The DM shakes the paper at him and E once more. "Come on, I gotta grab another one," he says in a slightly whiny tone.
Min walks back to the upstairs library/study first, and grabs a book titled "Fall of the Old Empire" before heading back downstairs.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 27, 2015, 04:12:54 am
What's that book?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 27, 2015, 04:14:50 am
*Enterprise takes the papers while Isaac continues to glare at the lizard*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 27, 2015, 04:18:20 am
Min looks at the cover and strokes the spine with a finger. "A history. It's about something called the Old Empire, which rings a bell for some reason. If we're going to stay for a while, I'd rather have something to read than just..." she shudders a bit. "Sci-fi novels."

The DM nods to E, then reaches and grabs another paper. "Here you are, Bored One. Write your name and a character name, and the rest might sort itself out," he holds out the character sheet to Heinrike. "No Savage Species or psychics of any kind."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 27, 2015, 04:24:15 am
What? No.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 27, 2015, 04:25:52 am
*leo goes up to what she hopes is her cousin's door and opens it*

*the blue haired girl lays on the bed sound asleep. her hat sits on a chair. there's occasional clinking as she moves her handcuffs in her sleep*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 27, 2015, 04:40:17 am
"No? Well. I guess I can't force you," the DM says, putting the paper back into wherever he found it. He's still smiling greatly. Scales stares at Isaac, only blinking with his second lids.

Min meanders to the foot of the bed and puts the duffel down again. "Good. I've even got a directive now: Learn." She opens the book, and pages through the first chapter. She sits on the edge of the bed.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 27, 2015, 04:43:56 am
*Isaac mumbles something about knowing how to make a fine lizard stew*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 27, 2015, 04:45:23 am
*leo picks up the hat, and taking her own in the other, compares the two from the chair. she doesn't look up from them as she asks min a question*
How'd you get a directive?

*on the bed, the girl shifts and bumps her foot against min*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 27, 2015, 04:52:30 am
Scales seems to frown, then pads up to the DM and disappears into his robes. "That wasn't very nice, smarty-pants," he says, his smile faint. "Right. so it's apparent that none of you actually want to go into the dungeon. That's cool. In that case, your planes'll fly out in another... Few hours? Few days? One of the two. I came up here to go to the bathroom, since I don't want to put it into the system to happen." He moves over the the half-bath. "If you ever feel like seeing me again, make a right at the intersection and wait three times." With a flash of teeth, he closes the door.

Min moves so that Shackles' legs no longer touch her. "I made one for myself. Nothing wrong with that, and I needed something to do."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 27, 2015, 04:59:08 am
*leo moves the hats closer to her face to better look at them*
I was starting to think you weren't able to do that.
*she lowers the hats and looks in min's direction*
Because of that leash, I mean.
*she sets the hats on what is probably a vanity before sitting down again, brush in hand*

*the blue haired girl shifts again, the chains clinking*

Why sit on the bed, or in here at all?
*leo starts brushing her hair idly*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 27, 2015, 05:22:06 am
Min turns a page. "I can give myself something to strive for," she replies. "I just can't command myself to do something. My owner's the only one who can do that."
Min turns another page. "To answer your question, why would I be anywhere but here? I think it's safer to be with you than with Homicide 1 and 2." She sighs a bit. "I really feel bad for Ship-girl."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 27, 2015, 05:26:34 am
Makes sense.
*leo points to her cousin*
I meant here, though.

*the sleeping girl moves again, seemly more as the other two continue to converse*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 27, 2015, 10:53:49 pm
*Isaac and Enterprise can be heard chatting idly about nothing in particular*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 27, 2015, 11:20:15 pm
Min looks over to Leo. "What's so bad about being in your 'cousin's' room?" She lowers her voice a bit. "Is she a light sleeper?" The book is open to a map called Stages of the Old Empire.

The DM comes out of his bathroom sighing, with Scales' head next to his. "Wo~w. The really should have put something in the system about it, that was ridiculous," he says, before seeing Heinrike, still in the bedroom. "Oh, you're still here! But wait, you said 'no' to a character..."
He scrunches his face in thought, and Scales yips. "No, she's not going to be a new NPC," he tells his familiar, "otherwise she would have been in the dungeon already!"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 27, 2015, 11:26:29 pm
Is there a problem with me standing here? It was quiet... 

*I walk away*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 27, 2015, 11:31:18 pm
"No, nothing wrong!" THe DM calls after Heinrike. "Just Wonde~ri~ng!" After this, Scales yips again, and the door closes to the room.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 28, 2015, 12:05:16 am
*I walk through the building back to the room I woke up in, glancing at people as I pass them*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Dermathil on May 28, 2015, 12:20:49 am
Meanwhile, somewhere in the stratosphere...

"What the hell am I doing here, and why am I falling?" He didn't expect an answer, and he wouldn't get any either.
The man had been tumbling down for a good minute already. As soon as his fall began, he had spread his arms and legs out to slow himself down. He was still going dangerously fast though.

After encountering a decidedly wet cloud, the man began to look around.
"Ooh, I see a mansion over there. Seems to have a pool too. Best chance I got." This individual wouldn't let gravity get the best of him, that's for sure. So by tilting around, he manages to position himself above the pool. Just in time too, as the ground gets dangerously close.

At the very last second, the man breathes in and closes his eyes as he braces for the imminent impact.


BOOOOOOOOM goes the pool, as most of its contents splashes out in all directions.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 28, 2015, 12:59:44 am
*I pause*

What was that? 
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 28, 2015, 01:06:10 am
Min perks up, and looks to the window closest to the noise.
The Merne/bag seems to have ripples across its sides.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Dermathil on May 28, 2015, 01:33:03 am
As it turns out, hitting water at high speed tends to feel like hitting concrete. The man's body now floats face down in what remains of the pool. He might have broken a few things, what with the water starting to turn slightly reddish around him.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 28, 2015, 01:38:38 am
As it turns out, hitting water at high speed tends to feel like hitting concrete. The man's body now floats face down in what remains of the pool. He might have broken a few things, what with the water starting to turn slightly reddish around him.

*I navigate towards the source of the sound*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Dermathil on May 28, 2015, 02:20:04 am
As the pool turns to a darker shade of red, something clicks. It started with a finger, then two, then three, then the whole hand. An instant later, the man jolts himself awake. He looks around the pool, then wades across the waist-deep water to reach the ladder. He turns around, looks at the red water and the cracked sides of the pool.
"The hell happened? --Oh. Right."

Halfway up the ladder, he coughs up what seems to be a lot of blood.
"Hm. Doesn't look so good."

Having reached the top of the ladder, the man stands up straight. He takes a few steps away from the pool and stretches his arms, legs and back. The audible cracks resulting from said stretching sounds fairly painful.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 28, 2015, 02:26:49 am
*Isaac appears through the door,*

I smelled blood so I came run- You stay there, I'll go get my bag...

*he leaves and quickly returns with a large medic bag*

You look bad. What the hell'd you do?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 28, 2015, 02:37:20 am
*I walk through the building back to the room I woke up in, glancing at people as I pass them*
((When did rike go to bed?))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 28, 2015, 02:39:05 am
(She and Ike beat eachother up for a bit, and she ended up in a straitjacket, and I'm pretty sure it was the study/entrance to the dungeon.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 28, 2015, 02:44:16 am
((Eh, I don't remember.))

*leo looks at min, then looks around as she too hears the sound. she says nothing, but has a questioning look on her face*

*the sleeping girl moves about restlessly at the sound*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 28, 2015, 02:47:25 am
Min plants her feet on the duffel and closes the book. "Do you think it's dangerous, Navy Lady?" She asks Leo.
The Merne/duffel's ridges even out, mostly.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 28, 2015, 02:49:16 am
Who knows, want to check it out?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 28, 2015, 02:50:06 am
(She and Ike beat eachother up for a bit, and she ended up in a straitjacket, and I'm pretty sure it was the study/entrance to the dungeon.)

(a straitjacket made out of Isaac's shirt, no less... come to think of it, he hasn't retrieved it, so nix all references of him wearing it since then.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Dermathil on May 28, 2015, 02:51:21 am
The pool-crashing person turns around as he makes his neck crack audibly.
"Oh, me?" He looks around. "Yeah, I guess that's me."

The man points upwards. "I... fell. I think."

He seems to be wearing a singed, scrapped flightsuit.

[[Suddenly High Thread Activity]]
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 28, 2015, 02:56:28 am
*Isaac grumbled under his breath*

Goddamned flyboys always getting themselves half-killed...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 28, 2015, 02:57:49 am
Min's eyes sparkle. "Yes," she says with the most conviction she's used since Merne found her. "I'm going to follow my new directive until Merne finds his way back to normality."
She hops off the bed and grabs the duffel's straps, doing her best to balance it using only one arm. The staff is in one hand, the book in the other, and Min starts to wonder if it's okay to use Merne as further storage for her loot.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 28, 2015, 03:04:59 am
*leo smirks as min gets ready to go*
Let me help you.
*she takes the merne bag out of min's hand, lifting it as though it weighted no more than her hat*

*as the other two leave the room, the blue haired girl stops rustling in her sleep*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 28, 2015, 03:12:04 am
Min looks to Leo first apprehensively, then appreciatively. "Thanks, Navy Lady. Let's go and do some science." Min probably doesn't mean this, not entirely, but she strides purposefully in the direction of where the sound came from.
Following Isaac on his rush back outside is simple enough, if hard to keep up with.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 28, 2015, 03:14:29 am
*the taller woman chuckles softly*
Didn't I tell you to call me leo?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Dermathil on May 28, 2015, 03:23:57 am
*Isaac grumbled under his breath*

Goddamned flyboys always getting themselves half-killed...
The man rolls his eyes at the comment.
"Oh! Lightning, too. Hit a thundercloud mid-fall."
He then sits down in the grass, legs crossed.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 28, 2015, 03:30:41 am
You are one unlucky and at the same time, one extremely lucky fucker.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 28, 2015, 03:32:13 am
"You probably did, Navy Lady," Min responds, following Ike's trail through the dust. "I find it both more fun and more accurate to call people nicknames, though." That, and it's easier to forget about them when they leave.
Min looks sad for a moment before coming upon the two men, Isaac tending the blood-covered new arrival. She immediately adopts an irritated look and tilts her ears down a few degrees. "Oh great," she says loudly when close enough. "Another idiot for the Idiot Parade. I'd ask your name, but I just insulted you."
The Merne/bag seems to twitch slightly. The leash shows how much slack it has.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 28, 2015, 03:34:19 am
*leo looks at min curiously for a moment, thinking, before turning her attention to the new person*
You ok?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 28, 2015, 03:40:41 am
Fell from heights into the pool after falling through a thundercloud.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Dermathil on May 28, 2015, 03:53:47 am
[[quick question: time of day?]]

"Hrm. I guess lucky would describe it..."
The blood-covered individual then looks over at the two other persons that just arrived before turning back to the doctor.
"So, um, where am I, actually?"

[[PS: might be last post of the night. midnight over here.]]
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 28, 2015, 03:56:00 am
((Late evening, I think. Maybe after midnight. And are you really going to ignore leo's question? :P))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 28, 2015, 03:59:36 am
((Late evening, I think. Maybe after midnight. And are you really going to ignore leo's question? :P))

(Isaac answered it for him. It's bad for someone in that condition to do... anything, really)

*Isaac gently forces the man to lay down on the nearest chair after reclining said piece of furniture as far back as it will go*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 28, 2015, 04:00:03 am
Min grits her teeth and looks down at the ground, so that the casual observer can't see her eyes. Her free hand clenches into a fist, and her ears are laid back.
"Why," she takes a step forward.
"Am," another step.
"I always," three steps, so she's standing right in front of the bloody man.
"Igno~red!" She punctuates this by kicking the newcomer straight in the face, her own a wide-eyed display of raw anger.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 28, 2015, 04:04:16 am
Min grits her teeth and looks down at the ground, so that the casual observer can't see her eyes. Her free hand clenches into a fist, and her ears are laid back.
"Why," she takes a step forward.
"Am," another step.
"I always," three steps, so she's standing right in front of the bloody man.
"Igno~red!" She punctuates this by kicking the newcomer straight in the face, her own a wide-eyed display of raw anger.

*Isaac immediately grabs her roughly, changing to weretiger form and lifting her up to eye level to give her a very clear warning via snarling*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 28, 2015, 04:05:55 am
((Um, not really. She asked if he was ok, not what happened to him. :P))

*leo quickly grabs the catgirl with her free arm and pulls her up in a tight hug, backing away a couple feet*
Easy kiddo, easy.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 28, 2015, 04:08:15 am
((Um, not really. She asked if he was ok, not what happened to him. :P))

*leo quickly grabs the catgirl with her free arm and pulls her up in a tight hug, backing away a couple feet*
Easy kiddo, easy.

(do you think someone is ok if they're bloodied, just got out of a pool filled with now bloodied water and fell from heights and got struck by lightning on the way down? Isaac answered that question)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Dermathil on May 28, 2015, 04:09:36 am
His reflexes being rather sluggish due to the state he is in, the pilot gets knocked down by the kick. He looks up, sees weird monster people, then smiles awkwardly as his nose is now bloody and bent at a rather unnatural angle. He shrugs then goes right back down, completely knocked out.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 28, 2015, 04:10:50 am
((That's beside the point... *sigh*))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 28, 2015, 04:11:51 am
Min glares at Ike. "Bad Boozy," she says with the authority of someone not being threatened by a weretiger. "You let a woman vent her frustrations."
The Merne/bag quivers. The something Min grabbed earlier glows in her hand.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 28, 2015, 04:13:26 am
*leo glares at ike*
Down boy!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 28, 2015, 04:14:22 am
*Isaac changes back to human form*

you kick someone in a condition as bad as he's in like that again, whichever leg you used to kick them with is coming off. Got it? You may have just killed him.

*Isaac takes the man to a more suitable location to patch him up*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 28, 2015, 04:17:00 am
"He's fine," Min tells Ike. "If I wanted him dead I would have used the staff. It's rude to kill people without even knowing their name." Min grips the glowing tightly, and it fades a bit, along with some of her rage.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 28, 2015, 04:20:21 am
*leo carries min off, still holding her in a tight grip*
Chill kid, calm down.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 28, 2015, 04:21:41 am
People do a lot of things they don't want to do on accident, girl. like that prom date I ruined during that one stint I did as a History teacher. All because it was a full moon and they wouldn't let me switch out with someone else, and that one couple wandered down the hall where I happened to be when the moonlight hit me.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 28, 2015, 04:25:56 am
Min looks to Leo, who's carrying her. The outright anger switches to irritation. "I am calming down," she tells her squeezing again in the glow. "This thing is like a stress ball, well, at times like this, only it feeds off of me."
The Merne/bag quivers again, then is still.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 28, 2015, 04:28:33 am
Go think about what you've done while I try to fix this guy up... It's on you if he dies now.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 28, 2015, 04:35:10 am
*leo yells over her shoulder at ike*
Knock it off, smokey, you're not helping!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 28, 2015, 04:38:51 am
Min sits up as best she can in Leo's carry, and raspberries in Ike's general direction. "I would have helped fix him, Boozy!" Her ears are lower than usual, but not flat anymore.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 28, 2015, 04:40:46 am
*leo takes min back into the house and away from ike*
Geez, what's wrong with you?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 28, 2015, 04:50:44 am
Min pouts and grips the glow. "Wrong with me? What's wrong with me?" She asks, obviously trying to contain her emotions. "What's wrong with everyone! Whoever pays attention to me is some idiotic, perverted, power-mongering guy, or I'm ignored at first glance!
What's wrong with me..." she huffs to finish, squeezing the glow.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 28, 2015, 04:53:14 am
*leo sets the merne bag down nest to a chair and sits in it, still holding min. her other arm now free, she wraps it around the catgirl as well*
Am I an idiot?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 28, 2015, 04:56:43 am
"Psh, no," Min says shifting uncomfortably in the hug. "You ignored me in lieu of booze at the time. And that one weird Portal-Making-Guy." She squeezes the glow in sequences, instead of continually. It fades slowly.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 28, 2015, 05:01:55 am
*leo sighs softly*
I guess I did, sorry...
*she rests her head on min's and hugs her gently*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 28, 2015, 05:07:15 am
Min squirms under the assault of physical comfort. "T-The more y-you touch-ch me," she weakly protests, "th-the more I-I f-f-feel the affects of m-my tr-t-tra-training..."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 28, 2015, 05:10:51 am
*leo takes min back into the house and away from ike*
Geez, what's wrong with you?
*Enterprise steps in quietly, almost in utter silence, the only sounds being the slight tapping of her high-heels, her soft breathing, and the rustling of her clothes as she shuffles nervously*
 
I-I'm sorry... Isaac's only like that when he's trying to give medical aid to someone... H-He's seen a lot of people die, you know, he's been in a medical role in every conflict America has taken part in since Texas joined the US... In reality, He's actually a sweetheart if you get to know him... He's just very protective of people... He um... He... No, I have no right to tell you that... P-please, just be patient and don't antagonize him... He's had a rough going and hates every second of it...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 28, 2015, 05:21:55 am
At some key word, Merne is allowed one clear line of thought. He uses it in a way he thinks is prudent.
Min, ask if he was in the Banana Wars, he silently commands, before going back to thoughtless bag status.
Min stops squirming for a second to look at E and ask, "Was he involved in the Banana Wars?" She says this calmly, at odds with her behavior recently.
Then the glow reasserts itself in her hand and she squirms even harder at Leo's touch.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 28, 2015, 05:24:17 am
*leo keeps min in her hold*
The what now?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 28, 2015, 05:30:44 am
*leo keeps min in her hold*
The what now?
(The wars that only the Marines remember.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_Wars
The US really wanted their bananas.)

"I-I-I don't know-ow," Min stammers. "I w-was commanded just then-n. P-P-Please stop --hu-hugging me so m-much?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 28, 2015, 05:32:51 am
*leo looks at min a little sad, loosening her grip slightly*
Does it hurt?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 28, 2015, 05:34:43 am
I'll have to ask him, but he was in the Spanish-American War for sure...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 28, 2015, 05:38:44 am
"N-no, it doesn't hurt," Min tells Leo. "It's like... imagine y-you're up on stage, supposed to give a s-speech, only you start on the speech you prepared for another a-audience." Min realizes this might not be the best analogy for a military woman. "U-um, if that didn't make sense..."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 28, 2015, 05:42:19 am
*leo smiles warmly, even if min can't see it*
Don't worry.
*she squeezes min a little, then relaxes her arms, since the catgirl seems to have calmed down now*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 28, 2015, 05:44:32 am
Anyways....
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 28, 2015, 05:47:36 am
Min sighs out a breath of relief, letting out the last of the turbulence in herself. "Right," she says, affirming herself. "So what's up, Ship-girl?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 28, 2015, 05:54:32 am
*leo starts scratching around min's ears again*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 28, 2015, 06:10:05 am
I just wanted to make my friend a bit more... understood...

*she slowly turns and leaves, more nervous than when she first started talking*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 28, 2015, 06:19:08 am
Min ducks her head a bit under Leo's scratching. "H-hey, Ship-girl," Min calls out. "I'm-m trying my b-best. I j-just find it diffi-ffi-fficult to like guys-s in general-l. It-t doesn't-t mean I don't un-underst-stand, I just-t don't like him."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 28, 2015, 06:20:53 am
*leo mutters something about the collar under her breath*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 28, 2015, 06:29:28 am
*Enterprise chuckles near silently at Min's response as she leaves*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 28, 2015, 06:33:48 am
"It's n-not the collar-r that does this," Min interjects into Leo's verbage. "I w-was trained earlier. M-mostly."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 28, 2015, 06:48:38 am
*leo just shrugs, and continues to pet the catgirl*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 29, 2015, 05:18:57 am
*the buzz of miniature plane engines can be heard in the other room*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 29, 2015, 01:11:00 am
Min makes a displeased sound every so often, but otherwise acquiesces for the next while.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 29, 2015, 01:13:47 am
((Shall we time skip? Place your votes now! :P))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Dermathil on May 29, 2015, 02:50:02 am
[[I wouldn't mind a timeskip to morning, I've got ideas...]]
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 29, 2015, 03:29:35 am
((If 23 wants to, too, then it'll be morning.))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 29, 2015, 03:39:46 am
[...]for the next while.
(Can no one take context? Sure, whatever, morning.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 29, 2015, 03:51:31 am
((Well, then I guess leo and min fell asleep in the chair? :P))

*leo wakes up, having fallen asleep while petting min sometime in the night*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 29, 2015, 04:40:26 am
Min, still sleeping, nuzzles into the pillows she made of Leo's breasts. "Soft..." she murmurs.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Dermathil on May 29, 2015, 04:45:48 am
Accompanied by the first few rays of dawn, two tall, bulky men in suits wearing sunglasses walk up to the mansion's entrance. Both adjust their matching neckties, then the taller one of the two rings the doorbell once. Twice.
They then wait for an answer.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 29, 2015, 04:46:43 am
((Someone's looking for trouble. XD))

*leo smiles at the comment, holding back a laugh, and starts scratching around min's ears again*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 29, 2015, 05:30:48 am
Min is awakened by the echoes of the doorbell and the pleasant/uncomfortable feeling of being scratched on the head by a stranger. She opens her eyes a bit, and for a moment just stares at Leo's chest. She hums.
Then she stretches in the way that only cats like to stretch and yawns. "Do we get the door?" She asks sleepily, rubbing at one of her eyes.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 29, 2015, 05:34:11 am
*leo simply shrugs*
Maybe?
*she resumes petting min*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 29, 2015, 05:40:04 am
Min grumbles and flicks her ears at the offending hand. "No yes means no," she says without much energy. "I'm sleeping more."
With that, she halfheartedly grabs the duffel and shuffles over to whatever closest furniture she can flop onto. She flops quite heavily, but doesn't immediately pass out.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 29, 2015, 05:46:00 am
*leo snickers at the catgirl and gets up. she picks min, and the bag, up and carries her into a nearby bedroom*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 30, 2015, 04:54:53 am
*Isaac goes to the door and opens it*

Yes?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Dermathil on May 29, 2015, 10:19:28 pm
"Good morning," says the taller agent.
Both agents pull a badge out from their suits simultaneously.
"We are from the NTSB. Do you have a minute?" says the shorter one.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 29, 2015, 10:20:29 pm
*as morning dawns, the blue haired girl wakes and sits up in bed*
Ugh...
*she blinks a few times and looks around. seeing leo's hat next to hers, she starts to come back to her senses*
Well, then. Guess we should take a look around.
*she tosses the covers aside and looks at her bandaged feet*
Oh, that's right...
*she unwraps her feet and inspects the damage*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 29, 2015, 10:44:58 pm
Well, of course.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Dermathil on May 29, 2015, 10:58:32 pm
Both agents tuck their badges back in their uniforms.
"Good."
"Can we come in?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 29, 2015, 11:00:08 pm
Both agents tuck their badges back in their uniforms.
"Good."
"Can we come in?"

I don't see why not.

*Isaac steps aside to let them in*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Dermathil on May 29, 2015, 11:46:36 pm
As of one mind, both agents nod once with a faint smile on their face. As they walk in, the taller agent starts to look around the entrance hall. Some sort of barcode can be barely seen at the base of his neck. The smaller member of the pair closes the door behind him. They then both turn to face Isaac.
"We believe introductions are in order. I am mister... Starke, and this is my partner, mister... Rogers."
The agent Rogers reaches for something inside his suit then pulls out the mugshot of a pale-skinned bald man with light blue eyes wearing a flightsuit.
"Yesterday evening, at around 22:00 hours, a military transport plane carrying supplies for our brave troops risking their lives in the far off corners of the earth suffered a critical failure and was lost in the skies above this area. We believe the man on this picture to be a very important witness for the coming investigations."

Meanwhile...

In a bedroom at the other end of the mansion, an as-of-yet unnamed man wakes up from a vicious kick he'd recieved. He looks around, lets his hands feel their way all over his body. He looks out the window as the morning sunrays starts to trickle into the room.
"Hmm. It wasn't this bright outside earlier. How much ti-- Ooh, seems like everything's back in place. Great. Oh! Right, time." He looks at the clock on the wall.
"Hm. 6 in the morning. I've been off for a while." He stands up and starts to scratch at the base of his neck. He looks around the room some more, and his eyes land on the ripped-up remains of the flightsuit he was wearing.
"Aww, poor thing. I liked you. Wait. If you're on the ground like that..." He looks down.
"Hm. I should grab some clothes."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 30, 2015, 12:33:10 am
Oh, yes. He's here, He landed rather roughly in the pool out back. I patched him up as best as I could with what I had in my medic bag. I was just about to check on him...Here, let me take you to him.

*Isaac leads them to the room that he left the mystery man in, slowly opening the door as it becomes evident that the man is awake*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Dermathil on May 30, 2015, 01:40:16 am
The mysterious Person of Interest turns around as the door opens. Having just finished putting on a pair of purple briefs he'd found lying under the bed, he glances at the two mens in black.
"Ooh, visitors! I didn't expect any so soon! Why didn't you give a call first?"
Unfazed by the strange man's question, agent Starke takes a few steps towards him.
"Mister... Zane, we have been looking for you. We are going to have to ask you to calmly come with us. We have questions to ask you.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 30, 2015, 03:54:36 am
And I'd suggest you avoid bending and twisting as much as possible, because I don't have the proper equipment to be 100% sure that you didn't damage your spine.. Also, be careful with your neck. Standard precaution.. you know what? Turn around so I can get a look at your spine... It hurting any?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Dermathil on May 30, 2015, 04:22:06 am
The mister Zane sighs then looks at the two agents.
"I can turn around, right? I swear I'll stay put."
"...No problem."
"Thanks for the vote of confidence then!"
He slowly turns around so his bare back faces Isaac. At the base of his neck there's a slightly faded barcode, similar to the one Agent Starke has. However, the skin around it seems to be reddened and flaky, as if someone's been clawing at it for a long time now.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 30, 2015, 05:03:28 am
OK, I'm going to press gently against each disk along your spine. If it hurts, just let me know.

*He slowly presses his fingers against each disk along Zane's spine*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Dermathil on May 30, 2015, 05:28:50 am
"Yes cap'n..."
The pilot stands as still as he can, but he turns his head slightly so he can keep an eye on the two agents.
"The transport is on it's way now. Should be arriving in about 10 minutes."
The person of interest frowns then goes back to looking forward. He then starts to whisper.

"Listen. I don't know what those guys told you but they don't work for the government. As soon as I leave with them they'll put me in a truck then they will take me somewhere top secret where they will cut me into tiny little pieces. So I gotta get out of here and get rid of those two. Think you could help me with that?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 30, 2015, 05:11:41 pm
yeah, I figured something was wrong with the fact that the NTSB was sending guys with barcode tattoos to investigate what seemed to be a military matter...

*Isaac very discreetly does some chiropractic manipulation to make sure the next one hurts badly*

Oh. Yeah. That's not good. You'll have to nix that transport. I can't let you take him in this condition. Any sudden stops or anything like that could sever his spinal cord right there. The reason he can stand is because it's still in on piece, but it's too weak to transport. could take days or weeks, maybe months of recovery on worst case scenario to get him ready for that
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Dermathil on May 30, 2015, 08:00:55 pm
In response to Isaac's pressure, mister Zane starts to writhe in pain as he uses his slightly lacking drama skills to seem more convincing.

Both agents looks at eachother for a moment.
"The helicopter should be here in about 5 minutes. They have a spinal board onboard. Is that good enough for him?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 30, 2015, 08:35:28 pm
I'll have to see the board. How long will he be on it?

*Isaac carefully makes Zane lay down on the bed, using several pillows to support his back*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 30, 2015, 08:54:30 pm
Min, wake up.
Min pushes herself up off of the bed, and rubs her eyes. "Uuugh," she blearily groans.
Go to the main foyer, Min. Find Mystery if you can, Min.
Min firsts grabs the duffel, then stumbles a bit from the room. "Why are you thinking?" she grumbles at it.
Min, just because you turn me into a bag doesn't mean I lose my powers. It took me this long just to fix my mind, Min, you know?
"I hate you, Merne," she says, passing through the doorway to the main foyer, most of her drowsiness gone.
I appreciate you too, Min.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 30, 2015, 08:59:00 pm
*sitting on the edge of the bed, the girl inspects her unwrapped feet*
...
*she sighs and looks around the room*
Could be worse, I suppose.

*leo is sleeping on the bed she had laid min on*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Dermathil on May 30, 2015, 09:04:45 pm
Both agents stare at each other for a few more seconds.
"The trip back should take from twenty to forty minutes."
"They are almost here. Two more minutes."

The Pilot starts fidgetting in bed as he watches the two agents wearily. He starts to look around the room, pausing for a moment on the window and the furnitures of the room. He then whispers to Isaac.
"I really don't like this. They've got support in that helicopter of theirs most likely."

Agent Starke looks in his direction.
"Did you say something, mister Zane?"
"Nope, nothing. You've been saying my name wrong, though. It's Zayn, with a Y. Not Zane, with an E."
Zayn shakes his head in disapproval.
Both agents take a second to look at eachother then straightens their posture.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 30, 2015, 09:34:24 pm
twenty to forty minutes is too long... that could cause pressure sores, which can open up a whole new window for bad things to happen
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Dermathil on May 30, 2015, 10:19:11 pm
Agent Starke takes a step towards Isaac.
"We can... Guarantee that he will be properly taken care of during the flight. There are medical professionals on board."
He takes another step.
"You can trust us."

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 30, 2015, 10:27:04 pm
The fact of the matter is, if you're transporting him, you can't take him off the board, and that's what's gonna cause the sores. those things are difficult and expensive to treat.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 30, 2015, 10:30:57 pm
Min, go investigate the front yard.
Min growls a bit as she heads out the front doors. "Why do you have to say my name in order to speak?" She asks, seeing the black car the Agents showed up in. She scowls at it and raises the staff.
Because it's more fun this way, Min. Also because of that order I told you earlier, Min.
"You know I hate your guts, right?"
Min, destroy that car using the staff, then prepare for more. Anyone who shows up in a black vehicle is either a dick or a G-man, Min, and I don't like either.
Min looks to the staff, to see what she can read off it now. "You're an asshat," she says, finding a particularly straightforward chant.
Only the best owner for you, Min.
"Fire, bloom in the breast of yonder beast, bring them death and ruin!"
The crystal on the staff flashes an angry red. Then, car explodes in a fantastic fireball, with the sound surely waking anyone in the main part of the mansion.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 30, 2015, 10:33:38 pm
*Isaac half jumps, somewhat startled by the explosion*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 30, 2015, 10:43:40 pm
*the blue haired girl looks towards the sound of the explosion*

*leo shifts in her sleep, but otherwise sleeps like a rock*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Dermathil on May 30, 2015, 11:19:35 pm
The two agents swivel around to look in the direction the explosion seems to be.
"What was that?!"
Zayn takes advantage of the agents' confusion to shift his position on the bed so he can more easily move in case of danger.

Agent Rogers turns back to stare at his colleague. A pair of small blue lights start to flicker faintly behind his sunglasses. The reflection of another pair of blue lights can be seen in Agent Starke's sunglasses.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 30, 2015, 11:55:04 pm
*Isaac narrows his eyes*
(even if Rogers was facing away from Isaac he'd still see the glow of the lights reflected off the shades*

What's with the flickering lights behind your shades? And the barcode tattoo? Starting to sound very unlikely that you're actually with the NTSB...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 31, 2015, 12:04:13 am
Hide in the bushes over there, Min.
The catgirl finds the aforementioned bushes and hisses. "Why would I have to hide in that spiderpit?!" She almost throws the duffel instead of moving over to it.
Min, I don't want my companion catgirl maimed or molested by the owners of that vehicle. Plus, look up, Min. I think there's a heli coming in, Min.
"Would you please let me read your thoughts more?" Min asks irritably. That is a sentence I hope nobody else heard, and nobody else will ever know, she thinks.
Fine, you can read any thoughts I send in your general direction, Min. Happy?
Min clears some of the cobwebs from the bushes with the staff. The crystal dissolves any that touch it. "No," she says firmly, "but at least you'll be less annoying."
You could change me back and have the same affect.
Min looks up to see the black helicopter the Agents said was coming. "Not happening. Tell me how to break that thing."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Dermathil on May 31, 2015, 01:20:14 am
Both agents ignore Isaac's questions as the lights continue to flash. Quickly the flickering stops and their eyes turn to a solid green.

At around the same time, the black helicopter that was on final approach banks hard to the left and distances itself from the mansion. It repositions itself about half a kilometer away and starts circling while keeping its distance.

Mister Zayn's eyes widen when he sees the green lights and rolls off the bed to get on his feet as the agents turn to face Isaac and hi,. They start to speak in sync, their voices having a decidedly mechanical ring to them.
"Mission Parameters updated. Priority status to Objective AZ's extraction."
"Mission Parameters updated. Priority status to Objective AZ's extraction."
They blink once as their eyes cycle from green to red.
"Switching to offensive mode."
"Switching to offensive mode."
Agent Starke takes a boxing stance while agent Rogers pulls out a concealed handgun from behind his back.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 31, 2015, 01:30:49 am
*Isaac laughs*

Fun time! Heinrike!, Enterprise, get in, they want a fight! Haha!

*He pulls both of his .50 caliber revolvers and pointing at both of them*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 31, 2015, 01:55:26 am
*He pulls both of his .50 caliber revolvers and pointing at both of them*
(Both revolvers, at both of them. kekekekeke)

Right. See that rune line that curves near the bottom, and moves up?
"I see it. That one?"
No, but remember that one. What you want is the circular phrase near the top.
"Don't tell me useless stuff!" Min says scathingly at the duffel. "Will it work now that it's over there?"
Oh, I think it'll work. Try it out.
Min scoffs a bit, then chants. "Come to me, / I am norms, / come to me for I am storms, / Thou wilt pour down and rain~"
Dark clouds roll in to cover the gray ones, spewing precipitation as they come. They thunder and crackle, and a lightning strike hits the helicopter.
Min could swear she heard Merne humming a tune.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAT4Fc2phRA)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 31, 2015, 02:00:20 am
((The engrish is stronk wit this won.))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 31, 2015, 02:10:38 am
(Shut up... I was distracted by CoC... *sobs miserably*)

*Isaac grins*

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 31, 2015, 02:11:53 am
((:P *huggles ice*))
((Still trying to figure out how to get leo or blue into the action now...))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 31, 2015, 02:25:40 am
(Random active thunderstorm, Isaac shouting [presumably] loud enough to be heard on the second floor. Explosion happening outside the open front door? Like seriously, the only issue is that Leo's asleep.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 31, 2015, 02:27:57 am
((And the blue haired girl probably should be walking just yet...))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Dermathil on May 31, 2015, 02:33:53 am
Both agents begin by focusing on Isaac. Rogers opens fire and quickly empties his handgun's magazine to cover for Starke as he charges the dual-wielding doctor with superhuman speed. In what seems to be a burst of adrenaline, Zayn manages to intercept him before he reaches Isaac. He grabs the agent's right wrist and pulls him in close for a right hook to the face.
"Aim for the head!"
The force of impact sends the agent flying, but he manages to grip Zayn's arm on the way, pulling him along as they smash through the wall and into the adjacent room.

[[I kinda want some of the action for myself if you don't mind...]]
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 31, 2015, 02:45:52 am
(deciding to differ between Isaac's personalities with different text effects)

*Isaac grins, his eyes turning red as he shrugs off a few hits from Rogers*

My turn, bitch.

*Isaac puts his revolvers away after showering Starke with .50cal bullets, mostly to the face and upper chest, not really caring whether or not Zayn gets hit, brandishing a set of long, wickedly hooked claws*


Let's see if you can feel pain... Cause right now I can't. heheheh...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 31, 2015, 03:26:51 am
*a portal opens in the main hallway, pal steps out of it before it closes. at the sound of gunfire, he pokes his head into a couple rooms before finding the blue haired girl*
Ah, how goes it?
*she sees him and points to her feet*
Get me to the infirmary.
*pal nods and opens a portal, helping her through piggy-back style*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 31, 2015, 03:28:44 am
Min steps out of the bush and makes a break for the front door again, as she begins to get rained on. "Warn me about this next time!" she shouts at the Merne/duffel.
Hey. I'll tell you when you need to be told. For now, shut the door.
Min finds a convenient button panel, and presses the one labeled "Front door." "So, Pervert. Why aren't you commanding me to put you back together?" She looks down the hallway, towards the sounds of gunfire and fighting.
It's been a while since I've been challenged like this. It's fun, in a magick way.
Min sets a hand on her grumbling stomach. "I'm going to see if Navy Lady and Shackles are awake," Min says.
I did tell you to find her if you could.
"You shut up for now," Min snaps as she heads towards the room she left Leo in. Passing by the fight, she ducks below the shots being fired.
She ends up in the room with the blue-haired girl by mistake.
"Oh. Hello," she says mildly.
THAT MOTHERF--
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 31, 2015, 03:34:10 am
*pal pauses partway through his portal*
Huh?
*sees min*
Oh, hey.
Good day.
*the girl pats pal's shoulder, her English accent ringing beautifully*
Keep moving, I still need my feet looked at.
*grumbling, pal moves forward*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on May 31, 2015, 04:03:47 am
--S#[email protected]THOUWILTPERISHUH$QW&EN--
Min waves with the staff (ignoring Merne) before turning and heading for Leo. She finds her without incident, sleeping without a care in the world.
"Na~vy La~dy," Min croons, lightly shaking Leo. "It's mo~rning. Merne's annoying me agai~n."
Don't let her look inside me.
"Why would I, idiot?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 31, 2015, 04:10:16 am
*leo sleeps through min's gentle touch*
*pal walks in behind min*
That won't do anything.
*he walks over and kicks leo off the bed, he then opens a small portal over her head, allowing it to gush water onto her face for a couple seconds before closing it again*
*as soon as the first drop of water hits her face, leo is instantly awake, just in time for the rest of the water to hit her open mouth and eyes. she sputters and glares at pal*
Oh, good, you're awake.
*he hooks his thumb towards min*
I think she needed you for something.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Dermathil on May 31, 2015, 04:14:14 am
Agent Starke is sent flying further away from the impacts of the .50 caliber rounds. He stands back up, having suffered substantial damage from the barrage of projectiles he recieved. The bullets tore the skin and flesh off his body wherever they hit, cracking and damaging the armored plating underneath. Most of the bullets headed for the head ended up tearing large sections of skin as they grazed by, with one piercing his skull and exiting through the left ocular globe.
He turns to face Isaac and takes a few decisive steps in his direction, apparently unhindered by the damage he just sustained. It is at that moment that Zayn lunges at him for a surprise uppercut that shatters the agent's metallic lower jaw, before chaining into a superman punch that cracks what's left of the agent's face.

Simultaneously, determining that his handgun is ineffective against his current target, agent Rogers drops his weapon and instead moves his arms into a forward-facing position. Both hands then partially detaches, swinging out of the way for the pair of triple-barreled miniguns now protuding in their stead. He takes a few steps towards Isaac as both guns start spooling up.

btw, they kinda look like this underneath.
(http://ablogtoread.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/terminator-face.jpg)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on May 31, 2015, 04:33:23 am
cute.

*Isaac closes the distance quickly, putting himself too close for the robot to use his arm miniguns*

you aren't the only ones with a nasty secret.

*Isaac changes to weretiger form (large enough to pickup small cars) and picks up the bot and slams it into a wall*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 01, 2015, 01:11:02 am
Well that seemed rude. Quip at him for it.
"What a rude awakening," Min quips as instructed. She shakes her head and looks to Leo. "There's a fight going on a few doors down, Portal-Makey-Man took away Shackles, and I'm hungry and don't want to be alone," she tells the drenched woman.
Forgetting something?
"And Merne's still annoying me," she adds, hitting the duffel with the staff.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Dermathil on May 31, 2015, 09:45:37 pm
Pinned as it is in such a precarious position, the robot agent Rogers switches one of its armguns with a metal blade of industrial design as its ribcage slides open, revealing a chest cavity containing a pair of short-barreled gatling guns. It begins to hack away at the weretiger's arm as its gatlings spool up.

In the adjacent room, Zayn continues his barrage of punches aimed at the other agent's head. More of its face breaks off, revealing what looks like to be the robot's control cluster.
"Heh. I've got you now!"
He lunges for it, but comes up short when the robot jerks to the right and releases a cloud of Magnesium, causing a blinding flash of light that fills the room. Agent Starke then takes advantage of its opponent's blinded state and sucker punches him, bringing him to his knees.

[[Sorry for not posting earlier, I've been feeling dizzy for most of the day and I'm having a hard time focusing on writing.]]
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 31, 2015, 11:03:24 pm
((Ouch, I hope you're feeling better.))

*leo, upper body soaked, smiles and gets up*
I'm a sailor, remember? Being woken up with water is not usually a good thing.
*pal looks at min*
I can call up the caterers again, if you want.
*pal reaches down and helps leo to her feet*
Ok, where's this fight at?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 01, 2015, 07:22:44 am
Merne laughs at Min's expense. They~ igno~red your pro~blem! Externally, the bag jiggles. By the way, that 'caterer' food, while delicious, didn't satisfy me, as such. Like eating cheap Chinese.
Min scowls at the bag before pointing the way she came down the hall. "Around five doors down that way. Boozy was calling for E and Cannon Lady, so it'll probably be pretty done before you get there," she tells Leo.
Min then turns to Pal, saying, "Thanks for the offer, but no. I prefer my food to be cooked on the world I'm in." She scans him for a bit, gauging him, then starts off down the hall. "I'll ring the crystal when I make the food, so you know that it's done," she offhandedly tells Leo.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on May 31, 2015, 11:24:37 pm
*before min takes off, leo kicks the merne bag with her bare foot, then heads down the hall to where the fighting seems to be*
*pal follows min*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 01, 2015, 08:22:20 am
*Isaac grabs the robot by the back of the head and slams him into the ground face first, and stands on its back, wrapping his good hand (paw?) around the base of the blade and clamping down on the minigun arm with his powerful jaws and starts doing his best to remove the pesky appendages*

*I arrive, interested by the sounds of fighting, look at the two robots and Isaac's reddened eyes, make a disinterested remark and leave*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 01, 2015, 08:31:17 am
Bweep, bweep. Beware of stalkers.
Min flicks her ears as she listens to Pal following her. "Are you a pervert," she asks testily, not turning to look at Pal. "If you're gonna try something do it sooner, I don't want to ruin my food." She follows a few hallways to where she thinks the kitchen might be.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 01, 2015, 12:29:18 am
*pal sighs*
You don't want food from me, you don't want to be alone, you don't want me with you...
*he continues to follow the catgirl*
And why do you automatically assume I'm a perv?

*leo passes rike as she goes towards the fighting*
Hello.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 01, 2015, 09:30:57 am
*I nod in greeting*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 01, 2015, 01:31:43 am
*leo indicates the direction of the fight*
Any good?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 01, 2015, 09:44:45 am
Min scowls, even though Pal can't see it. "All men are pigs," she says with terrible presence. "Otherwise I wouldn't have been trained in the first place, and never had this stupid collar put on me."
Hey, I've been over this.
"Stay out of this, Pervy-Merne," she growls. She finds a dining room, and begins looking in a pattern from there.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 01, 2015, 01:42:39 am
*pal shrugs and ignores min's comment and starts searching with her*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 01, 2015, 10:26:46 am
*I shrug indifferently*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 01, 2015, 02:24:28 am
*leo swings around and starts walking with rike*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Dermathil on June 01, 2015, 02:30:50 am
Stuck to the floor, the robo-agent Rogers tries to shake Isaac off to no avail. Its arms begin to dislocate off their attachment points, the rubbery skin and synthetic flesh tearing apart in the process. The robot's head spins around to stare at the berserk doctor. Its mouth opens, letting out a bone-chilling scream as it prepares some kind of attack.

In the next room over, Starke grabs Zayn by the throat and chokeslams him into the floor, completely immobilizing its target. Zayn tries to stand up again but is stopped by the robo-agent changing its arm into a sledgehammer and breaking his legs in multiple places with it. The damaged robot looks down onto its target.
"Target neutralized. Preparing for extraction."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 01, 2015, 10:51:22 am
*Isaac rips the arms off and picks the robot up by a leg, throwing it at the other*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 01, 2015, 02:46:18 am
((And leo is ignored. T_T))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 01, 2015, 11:33:51 am
((And leo is ignored. T_T))

(heard of walking in silence?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 01, 2015, 04:03:25 am
(heard of walking in silence?)
(At least say what Hein's facial expression is, or where she's headed.)

After another short search, Min finds the nearby kitchen. She enters, but instead of it being dusty, like most of the rest of the mansion, or pristine, like the DM's room, it's terribly, horribly messy. "That guy must not know how to clean up after himself," Min gripes, holding her nose at the stench of what was once a stew.
Wheew-ee, I'm glad I haven't fixed my sense of smell yet. Set me down and clean this up, with the staff if you have to.
Min sets down the duffel in an inoffensive area where she can get to most of the appliances, then finds a heavy-duty pan scraper. "This is gonna suck," Min says as she gets to work on a smallish pot, which used to hold gravy.
Preparation is part of the process.
Min huffs. "Yeah, yeah, it wouldn't be the same if I didn't prepare beforehand... Yeesh."
It takes her a while to clean out enough of anything to cook with.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 01, 2015, 04:06:05 am
((I'm guessing ice is mad. :())

*pal helps to clean, as best he can*
You never answered my question. Not really, anyway.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 01, 2015, 04:14:58 am
I thought you did.
Min works as far away from Pal as she can. "You weren't listening when I said 'all men are pigs,' were you," she says with as much venom as the concentration on the work allows. She puts more force into cleaning, which seems to speed her up a bit. Cleaning was one of the times that I felt relaxed, Min internally laments.
Wow, really? Me too!
You can read my thoughts?!
Well, yeah. You can read mine, it's only fair.
Min seethes more, cleaning and scrubbing at an alarming rate. Why don't you tell me these things sooner?!?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 01, 2015, 04:39:52 am
I heard you, but that didn't answer my question.
*pal opens a few small portals to retrieve various cleaning supplies*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 02, 2015, 01:34:59 am
*several miniature Hellcat fighters carrying 298mm Tiny Tim rockets appear in the room, scouting the area to figure out what the fighting is about*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 02, 2015, 03:27:14 am
Min finishes with all of the things she's going to use, and leaves the rest with Pal. Next, she goes to the metal fridge door and opens it. She sniffs at the contents, before picking out a fair-sized ham and closing the fridge. She grabs seasonings from a disorganized shelf, and sets an oven to preheat.
After a bit of busywork with the ham, she goes back to the fridge and takes out a package of eggs. Min sets the container on the counter by a stovetop and grabs one of the frying pans she'd cleaned. She turns on the stove and starts frying eggs.
You could talk to him, you know. If I think about it, you're being kinda contrary.
Are you commanding me to?
I don't want to have to.
Min huffs. "How do you like your eggs?" she asks Pal.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 02, 2015, 03:35:56 am
*pal continues cleaning the mess as he answers*
Anything except hardboiled.

((And it looks like it died...))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 04, 2015, 01:48:22 am
((And it looks like it died...))
(Not while I'm bored.
NOT TODAY!)

Min brakes three eggs into the bowl before sprinkling the resultant ooze with salt and pepper. After this, she stabs the yokes to break them and whisks with the fork. "Lemme ask a question before 'answering' yours," she says to Pal. "Why shouldn't assume you're a pervert?"
You're bending the rules. I like it.
It's not bending and you know it. She continues with the scrambled eggs, before noticing the oven is done. She puts the ham in the oven quickly and purposefully.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 04, 2015, 02:13:18 am
*pal, finished cleaning, sighs and looks at min*
Because assumptions are dangerous. I could assume you're going to poison my eggs. I could assume you'd stab me in my sleep. I could assume you'd try and stab me right now.
*he picks up a knife*
And if I assumed that, I'd have act accordingly. I'd have to try and kill you first.
*he jabs the air in front of him, well away from min, before setting the blade back where it was*
But I'm not making those assumptions.
*pal pulls up a chair and sits at the counter*
Besides, you don't know me. And I haven't done anything that would indicate that I am one, either.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 04, 2015, 02:17:19 am
*I walk into the kitchen (Leo beside me I guess?) after walking around the place, my eyes locking on Pal*

 YOU... You're lucky I already took my anger out on that Therianthropic dog, Isaac... Otherwise I'd have already killed you by now...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 04, 2015, 02:32:17 am
Min looks to the new arrivals briefly over her shoulder, relaxing at Leo and tensing again at Hein. She turns back to the eggs. "Do you two want any eggs? If yes, what kind." She stirs around the scrambled a bit more before checking over what food she has available.
Maybe instead of ham we should have pizza.
Min picks up a wooden spoon and chucks it at the duffel. Nobody asked you. Lemme cook by myself.
Well. Respond to Pal, then.
Min puffs some air out before saying, "I've had bad experiences with men, Portal-Man. I hold them against all men, save one."

Spoiler
The presence picked at the sand that kept intruding its clothes. Demi and it were waiting by a long open tube at the bottom of the tunnels that were under the building. The presence was irritated at the new clothes Demi had brought it, but endured this with good enough humor. It still had its official clothing in the pack that came with the new outfit. It looked down either side of the tunnel, waiting for whatever Demi had brought it down here for. Demi wore an outfit much the same as the presence wore, but in addition to the pack, he had a large box with wheels. Demi was chattering as usual, which was good, because the presence would have more context for understanding its later servants.
"Deliveryman is usually not this late, Fred," Demi told his companion on the subrail platform. "Demi much hope that Deliveryman not hurt on way over. Would be terrible loss of comrade, and we would have to tell Commander of bad news again. But, there should be no worries, for Deliveryman A-OK! Deliveryman just little late. We wait for him." Demi had packed his feild equipment into his field case, and after that, his rifle and sidearm. He didn't think Fred knew about those, and he thought the little child wouldn't need to. "Though, this reminds Demi," he continued, as Fred had never spoken except when the door had first opened, "of time when all of us, Commander and Deliveryman and Demi and Sasha and many other comrades, this reminds Demi of time we all go down into Capital sewers to do bad work for bad men. Lose many comrades. But is not that time! Demi and Deliveryman will take Fred to see Commander, and Commander will see that Fred is no danger, Ahahaha!" He laughed loudly, but it echoed hollowly around the mostly-empty platform. Fred continued worrying the child's uniform's front, before looking down the railway tunnel both ways. Demi mirrored this action.
The lights poured forth from the right side of the tunnel, along with the faint sounds of a mid-range car slowing on approach to the platform. The bubble-looking railway car parked right in front of the two awaiting passengers before the front windshield unfrosted. In it was an average-seeming average-build man, with very average-length blonde hair and an average-proportioned face. He frowned a slight perpetual frown at Demi and the presence. "I was sent to pick you up, Gregori. Get you and your new 'comrade' in the back," he said in an average voice over the speaker system in the railway car.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 04, 2015, 02:52:00 am
*pal ignores rike's quip except to tease her*
Already dead, already.
*he answers min*
Yeah, well maybe you should work on that, or something. I dunno.

*leo walks over and slaps pal on the back, almost knocking him off his chair*
Anything should be good, as long as it's not burnt.
*pal mutters under his breath as he readjusts himself on his seat*
Such high standards...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 04, 2015, 04:26:29 am
*I glare at the portal-making fiend*

I'll take my eggs scrambled or over easy.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 04, 2015, 05:09:14 am
Min finishes the first batch of eggs, empties half of the batch onto two plates. As she sets to whisking the next three eggs she asks at large, "How many bacon strips, or links of sausage? Portal-Makey-Man, if you wanna be helpful, put aluminum foil over that sheet there." She indicates a small baking sheet in her work area.
Delegation! I'm so proud of you.
I have metal spoons.
Oh no! The mean angry catperson is going to gouge me with a spoon! Whatever shall I do~! The Merne/bag quivers on its otherwise uncluttered table.

Spoiler
The presence surveyed its new temporary lodgings with distaste. It was the same size as the room it had been sleeping in this time, only with more boxes, less bed, and more Demi. It frowned its displeasure at its steed/head chef. The large man, however, was busy talking with the new servant. They were having a one-sided conversation that the presence could barely grasp.
"Deliveryman! Demi so happy to see you well after so long!" Demi tried to bear-hug his comrade, but the other man just swiveled his chair in the way. "Deliveryman! You must give me welcoming hug, yes?"
"Gregori," the average man shot at Demi, "I have a name. It's S--"
Demi laughed over him. "Silly comrade, you are Deliveryman! This is what I call you, and what Jakob calls you, and everyone else except Commander!" Demi bounced in place, exceedingly excited. He tried to get around the chair to his friend. "We should celebrate seeing each other again!"
Deliveryman just sighed and rubbed his temples, swiveling the chair again before getting up and moving over nearer 'Fred'. "Demi, I've told you hundreds of times that..." he trailed off as he looked at 'Fred', before kneeling in front of the child* and staring intensely at it. After a few moments, he tugged the uniform in several key places, dislodging the last debris on the shirt and straightening it to boot. "Damned deserts," he mutters as he goes back up front.
"Aha! I see! You just wanted to greet Fred first," Demi says, before finally enveloping Deliveryman in a bonecrushing hug. "This make Demi very so happy! I am now sure everyone will love Fred, and see that he holds no danger!"

The presence regarded the puny man being held hostage by his steed. It concluded that the position best suited to him was that of personal butler/chauffeur, seeing as how it didn't know how either these new clothes or new vehicle worked. It smiled at meeting such a servant just after the head chef/steed. "Salutations and my thanks, good man," it says, remembering the etiquette for speaking to lessers. "You will now have the privilege of taking me to your false Master."
Both men stared at Fred for a bit after this proclamation, but Demi recovered first. "Fred speak to you! This is very happy occasion! Fred have not speak since I open door and there he was! Hahaha! What a very happy day!"
Deliveryman, released from Demi's vicelike grip now that he was holding 'Fred' up like a favorite doll. Which, D-man thought, was a very likely thing. He shakes his head and gets back into the driver's seat of the railway car, and starts it forward.
The presence was pleased that the new servant was even better at following orders than the first one. This fit into its plan very well, very well indeed. Demi was holding it aloft again, which was fitting, given that this was occasion for one who would rule the world not to be touching the ground. The presence put one limb on its steed's head, and was placed upon its shoulder. First, the Testing Facility, now the tunnel and the rail car. Depending on the tunnel, the presence's influence was now substantial in at least a local level. Watch out, false Masters, it thinks. "I will make you kneel before me.
(*Near as D-man can tell, anyway. The inspection's more on the clothes than the body in them.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 04, 2015, 05:13:25 am
*pal starts wrapping the baking sheet in the offending metal*

((Before, the kid was a 'she' now it's a 'he.' XD))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 04, 2015, 05:22:03 am
((Before, the kid was a 'she' now it's a 'he.' XD))
(Demi can't decide. He doesn't know kids.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 04, 2015, 05:25:51 am
((It was red text, as if it was from the kid's perspective.

Spoiler
The presence is set down in its' quarters, a dingy room of a bunk bed and strip lights in the upper corners. This is from where I shall begin my conquest of the world, it thinks. I hope that big oaf doesn't bring me any shellfish or broccoli. it would be a shame to kill my first servant so soon after getting him.
"Demi is so sorry," he said from the kitchen as he made some food, "but Demi has no more broccoli as greens to feed you. We will have green beans with frozen chicken, Demi is still waiting for homeland to send more supplies to Demi. Demi has been here long time, with no one to talk to but deliveryman. But now Demi has small child friend to talk to, and play with, and to have not touch buttons! Today is a good day for Demi!"
The presence ignored whatever her servant was saying in that tounge it didn't understand; it had more serious concerns.
http://innomenpro.com/forums/index.php?topic=877.msg35882#msg35882))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 04, 2015, 05:27:22 am
((It was red text, as if it was from the kid's perspective.
[..]))
(WUT. MUST FIX.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 04, 2015, 05:51:20 am
((So...what's min's response?))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 04, 2015, 05:59:21 am
Well so much for that. The Merne/bag freezes, then shudders. Something's different.
Shut up! Someone might be trying to be good to me for once! Min nods satisfactorily and finishes with the second batch of eggs. Those also loaded onto plates, Min places the used pan in the sink and grabs a flatter one. She puts quite a few sausage links on it. "Nobody on their choice of pig? Spray the pan before you put the bacon on it," she tells Pal. "Once it's ready just pop it in the oven with the ham."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 04, 2015, 06:05:19 am
((Uh, I'm cooking the pork min indicated, just not the way she said...))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 04, 2015, 06:08:35 am
*pal sighs and does as instructed, leo looming around him like a drooling vulture*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 04, 2015, 02:37:14 pm
I'll have Sausage. 2 links,  maybe a strip of bacon.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 04, 2015, 06:47:12 am
Min nods and pushes the sausage around a bit, so as to evenly heat the links on all sides. "Is that fight still going on?" Min asks, being the one who wants to break the ice for once. "I thought it would be over pretty soon, with two on two and no backup for the G-men or whatever." Rain pelts the nearby windows, testament to poor flying conditions.
Was it just me, or did the world suddenly shift?
You're imagining things. I hope you don't want breakfast, because everyone forgot about you.
Nahh, I should be fine. Just don't tear me open or anything. Zippers only. The Merne/bag jangles its zippers.
Right, no delicious, fatty bacon for you.
I'm more sad this banter can only happen with you. Though it does have benefits.
Min tilts her head, preparing to take the sausages off. She's not sure she wants to know, but she asks, Like what?
The Merne/bag quivers. Like this.
Min immediately blushes, picks up a nearby unused pan, and smacks the bag with it. "Bad Merne! Bad! No sending porn into my head!"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 04, 2015, 06:53:08 am
*pal watches, seemingly expressionless. leo, meanwhile laughs her hearty laugh*

((*waits for someone to post...*))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 05, 2015, 11:15:12 am
*I grin smugly with a feint look of interest at the outburst*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 05, 2015, 05:01:03 am
The Merne/bag jiggles more. Like this? Or this? Or how about... this?
Min's blush intensifies by multipliers with each image shown, about a second apart. She begins whapping the bag with abandon. "Stopitstopit stop it!" She wails. The sausage, left untended on the stove, begins to smoke from one side.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 05, 2015, 05:04:37 am
*pal sighs and gets up, a smirk on his lips, and tends to the cooking meat*

*managing to restrain herself to a chuckle now, leo walks over to min and the bag*
Need some help with that, dearie?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 05, 2015, 07:54:57 pm
The Merne/bag jiggles more and more intensely the more he's hit. Go on and interact with the others, and you can ignore the images.
Min pants with exerted effort, and turns to Leo. "Unless you can read minds, I don't think so," she answers. She starts back over to the stove, to continue cooking.
Oh, that's how it was done. Come over here and put your hand on my top. This'll be fun.
Min straightens abruptly, then walks back over to the bag and puts a hand on what would currently be 'top.' "If he does something weird, hit him for me," she tells the others, looking slantways at the duffel.
Ye Cat-Servant of this Wizard of Lore, be punished for thine ignorant magick use and insolent behaviour. Become one with thine Master when his form is not his own, and regrow thine tail, lost in the Duchy of York. Thou shalt stay with thine Master until he sends thineself away, upon which thou shalt wish for his presence. You will hold this punishment until the Wizard is satisfied.
Min's hand begins to melt into the duffel, and the rest of her body begins to sink into it as well. "Whoa, whoa, whoa," Min shouts in denial, "no, no, no, no!"
She's sucked into the bag fairly quickly after that, the only part of her remaining being her head, and a tail with the same color fur as her ears coming out of the 'back' of the bag. Her ears are lowered to her head and her tail lashes about aggressively. "This is not fun," she asserts, pouting.
The Merne-Min/duffel has new colorations, the accents being the colors of Mins clothes, while the main parts being the colors of Merne's clothes.
I think it's fun. You look better with a tail anyway.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 05, 2015, 08:00:07 pm
*pal look on blank faced*
I could try something...

*leo watches with a little bit of horror, not quite sure if she should hit the bag*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 05, 2015, 08:58:29 pm
*I'm rather unamused*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 06, 2015, 07:00:28 am
((my apologies if i am acting out of turn))


'So you're the little rascal who's been tearing reality' boomed a voice from behind Pal.

Moments later a black cane smashes into the back of pals skull forcing his head to the ground held by a man in a black suit wearing a bow tie who leaps over pal keeping the cane trained on the back of his head.

Adjusting his flight so as to land facing Pal a moment of panic strikes his faces as he notices the floor is wet.

with a crash the man slips on the floor loosing all balance slams into the ground slide across the room into Leo.

'oh good day miss' he says weakly tipping his top hat as he does so.

((you said you wanted action pal))



Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 05, 2015, 11:02:47 pm
((I said nothing about action. :P))

*leo picks up the new person by the throat and glowers at him*
Who are you, and why are you harming my cat?
*pal gets up, rubbing the back of his head, not at all pleased*

((Don't forget how tall leo is. XD))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 06, 2015, 07:16:07 am
((during the fight you said you wanted to be part of it :P and the gentleman is 6' 5" forgot to mention that))

'Excuse me madam but would you mind putting me down I have 'business' *shoots Pal a icy cold glare* with that 'cat''

*The room slowly begins to darken*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 05, 2015, 11:32:42 pm
(Why does Everyone have to be taller than Isaac?  Well, not right now, Isaac's currently the tallest living thing in the entire mansion, but...)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 05, 2015, 11:36:03 pm
((Because you made him short :P I'll post again, when I'm feeling more creative, or something... >_>))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 05, 2015, 11:38:05 pm
((Because you made him short :P I'll post again, when I'm feeling more creative, or something... >_>))
(He's not that short, he's 5' 8" at his shortest. I mean, Enterprise and I don't count because we're both wearing at least 4 inch heels, probably closer to 6 inch in Enterprise's case)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 06, 2015, 12:03:39 am
((Because you made him short :P I'll post again, when I'm feeling more creative, or something... >_>))
(He's not that short, he's 5' 8" at his shortest. I mean, Enterprise and I don't count because we're both wearing at least 4 inch heels, probably closer to 6 inch in Enterprise's case)

(I personally am 6' 5" so it's normal high for me)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 06, 2015, 12:24:08 am
*I glance at the newcomer with disinterest*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 06, 2015, 12:40:38 am
((5'8" is not average for a male in the us, not anymore...))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 06, 2015, 12:42:56 am
((5'8" is not average for a male in the us, not anymore...))

(5' 10" is average. 5' 4" for women. I know, but two inches isn't that much...)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 06, 2015, 12:49:09 am
((Ok, where I've lived, I was usually about the average height in the room. I'm about 6'. Also, most of the time, half the room was taller than me. most of those about my height tended to be female...))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 06, 2015, 12:52:40 am
((Ok, where I've lived, I was usually about the average height in the room. I'm about 6'. Also, most of the time, half the room was taller than me. most of those about my height tended to be female...))

(You're from a very tall family then. ON with the RP though, it's your turn to post)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 06, 2015, 02:37:36 am
((Yes, I am. But I was talking about when I lived in Nebraska and Oklahoma.))

*leo looks over to pal*
You ok?

*pal blinks a few times and looks around the room, rubbing the back of his head*
I'm going to see the doc.
*he opens another portal and steps through it*

*leo waits until the portal's closed before loosening her grip on the man's throat so he doesn't pass out*
You may speak to me.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 06, 2015, 02:49:59 am
'NO N N N NO NO BAD VERY BAD!!!'
immediately starts struggling as the portal opens.
'I'm sorry m'lady we may resume momentarily'
melding into the now quite dark room the man reappears at the point where the portal closed.
white flames rippled from his finger along the exact length of the closed portal.
Light returns to the room and the man casually places Leo's hand back around his throat and jumps as to be lifted off the ground again.
'Right now I believe you were threatening me and I was threatening your cat correct?'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 06, 2015, 02:51:15 am
*I giggle in slight amusement*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 06, 2015, 02:53:41 am
*leo tightens her grip on the man's neck in order to cut off all oxygen to his brain*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 06, 2015, 02:56:53 am
*I say the following in an offhand manner*

When you're done strangling him, make sure to clean up after yourself, it's impolite and nasty to leave asphyxiated corpses in the kitchen... especially when it's in use.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 06, 2015, 03:00:20 am
draws a white hankey from pocket and starts frantically waving it
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 06, 2015, 03:06:05 am
*leo drops the man and makes sure he lands on his backside on the floor. she places one foot dramatically between his legs, toes almost touching the crotch seam of his pants*
Speak.
*there's no mistaking it for anything other than an order*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 06, 2015, 03:08:12 am
'about? i have business with your 'cat' not you'

The man grabs his cane off the floor.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 06, 2015, 03:08:41 am
*I offer Leo my whip*

It's more fun with a whip
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 06, 2015, 03:11:17 am
room slowly darkens
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 06, 2015, 03:13:42 am
*before the man can move further, leo stomps her heel into his pelvic area with all the force of a pile driver*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 06, 2015, 03:15:49 am
you should whip him, hurts more, longer, and has that satisfying crack~
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 06, 2015, 03:21:44 am
man curls into the fetal position.
'Why? I just asked a simple question!'
His fingers ignite in White flames. 'argh now look what you've done!'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 06, 2015, 03:31:05 am
*leo roars at him*
YOU TALK TO ME, NOT THE CAT!!!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 06, 2015, 03:32:13 am
*I giggle*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 06, 2015, 03:35:11 am
'you know about reality manipulations, runic transmutation and advanced semi-divine arcane rituals?'
The man blinked fire spreading up his arm.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 06, 2015, 03:36:53 am
This man is boring, I liked him more when you were strangling him.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 06, 2015, 03:41:15 am
*leo stares at him through narrow eyes and speaks flatly*
More than he does.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 06, 2015, 03:44:02 am
'then have you noticed anything strange in his portals?'
says the man fire fully encompassing his arm and right eye.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 06, 2015, 03:50:35 am
Nope.
*leo sits in the chair pal was in a little bit ago. she looks at rike*
You want to do something with the meat before it burns?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 06, 2015, 03:56:23 am
'sure' the man absorbs the fire into his left hand.
The room brightens.
'did you teach him to make portals?'
The man said standing and reveling some destroyed tiles under where he was lying.
'Nice kick'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 06, 2015, 04:07:11 am
*leo folds her arms across her chest*
No. ...Thanks.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 06, 2015, 04:15:31 am
'well then I still need to see your cat then as much as I like seeing reality torn bit by bit due to misused spells I can't say I'm the majority'
fire on arm slowly dies down.
'does that bag have a head?'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 06, 2015, 06:38:47 am
((Because you made him short :P I'll post again, when I'm feeling more creative, or something... >_>))
(He's not that short, he's 5' 8" at his shortest. I mean, Enterprise and I don't count because we're both wearing at least 4 inch heels, probably closer to 6 inch in Enterprise's case)
(Hey. Merne's like 5'6", and Min's like 5'5". Well. Normally, as you can imagine.)
'you know about reality manipulations, runic transmutation and advanced semi-divine arcane rituals?'
I already f***ing killed you! Goddamn Forces of 'Nature'... the main colored parts of the bag quiver. I thought I ended the Inquisition... The Old Empire again... He doesn't think at Min in particular. These thoughts are spilling out.
Min looks to the burning sausage with real regret before taking in the current situation. Are we the least powerful thing in the room right now? She asks Merne, watching in irritation as the new tophatted man force-closes Pal's portal.
Strictly speaking, no. In our current position, yes, most definitely yes. The staff, which was firmly in Min's offhand, is now sealed into the bag. Try the wavy rune line that goes from the top to the center, then read the healing runes. I need to talk to this bastard.
Min chants the appropriate runes without fault. Her body begins to reform, starting simultaneously on her feet and hands.The free parts of her shiver with the weirdness of the sensation.
Once Min is free of the bag, It hastily molds itself back into the greatcoat-wearing, gun-toting, sleepy-eyed individual whom most know as Merne. He lay on the table and looks at the new arrival. "So tell me, Inquisitor," Merne speaks laconically, but his words brook no tolerance. "How did you escape the Old Empire's collapse? I am a Wizard," he says the last directly to the cane-individual.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 06, 2015, 06:54:56 am
'Who put that man in a bag with a gun? and why is there a head on the other bag? Wait you didn't. Did you really transform yourselves into bags to fool me that's pretty good actually nice job. Inquisition? I'll excuse your ignorance for now but do not test me, not all who wield the powers of light are Angels or Inquisitors nor those who wield darkness Demons and before I go any further who might you be bag man?'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 07, 2015, 01:55:59 am
*leo grumbles as she gets up*
If you two don't shut up and let me eat in peace, I'm going to make sure you won't remember it.
*she takes a plate, pulls some sausage out of the pan and walks out of the room, eating*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 07, 2015, 02:33:54 am
The man flicks his cane out in front of Leo to gain her attention.
'any estimate on the cat?'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 07, 2015, 02:39:47 am
*leo swallows the food in her mouth as she glares at the man*
What do you mean?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 07, 2015, 02:48:55 am
'I said I needed to talk to him. I mean its not like I want to kill him though that could be an option'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 07, 2015, 02:51:01 am
Merne laughs for a while after the man's response, gasping for air and rolling around on the table.
Min shoots a glare at him before going and taking the sausage off the burner. She eyes the newcomer from the corner of her eye. Her (new) tail swishes slightly behind her.
After Merne recovers from his laughing fit, he sputters, "Inquisitors... Light... Whew, ha... You're a funny one! Good thing your ignorance means that you aren't from the Old Empire." He swings his legs over the side of the table and sits up in one motion. "But it does make me curious. Who taught you?" He says this in the more laidback tone of his normal speaking.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 07, 2015, 02:54:20 am
*leo resists the urge to dissect the man with shattered pieces of her plate*
Let me eat, you won't like me if I'm hungry.
*she continues out of the room*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 07, 2015, 03:02:34 am
'fine then I've hunted that cat for a long while now a few minutes won't hurt anyway'
He lowers the cane to the ground.
'You there bag man, to which order of inquisition do you refer? The white flame is the most common where I come from hence the statement.'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 07, 2015, 03:12:16 am
"The Emperors'," Merne replies both quickly and dismissively, "anyway, my name is Merne, and I'm the current owner of that catgirl there. Her name is Minnie, but call her Min." He points to Min.
Min glowers at Merne before bowing slightly at the tophatted, cane-wielding man. "Nice to meet you," she says politely. "Please excuse my owner's arrogance and overall bad attitude."
Aww, comeon. At least be fair.
Min frowns before adding, "He's at not as bad as my last owner, however."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 07, 2015, 03:21:12 am
The man bowed
'Pleasure to make you acquaintance'
Straightening up his suit and tie.
His eye's suddenly narrowed.
'You don't make portals as well do you?'
Words barely concealing hatred.
The room darkens.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 07, 2015, 03:56:25 am
"Not usually, and not Reality Holes," Merne says. "You can stop it with the whole room-darkening thing. Unless you're actually threatening me. Otherwise it just seems like you're an egotistical prick."
Min grips the staff more tightly, then steps back a couple times towards the door. "You guys aren't going to fight in here or anything, right?" She checks how much slack is left on the leash from her collar.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 06, 2015, 07:52:45 pm
(Would it be safe to assume that Isaac has properly dismantled the two Terminator-Robo Agents by now?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 07, 2015, 04:10:05 am
((d is back so you'll find out soon))
'you know what the darkening is don't give me that' snapped the man.
White fire flickering to life along his finger and now streaming to the old portals.
'Now about that portal rune may I see the one you use?' room returning to normal light and fire extinguished.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 07, 2015, 04:21:31 am
Merne motions to the staff in Min's hand. "If you can read magick, that is, ancient magic, then feel free to find it on there. My own spells use my own vocabulary in the language," he says, his back straightening and his eyes starting to take in more light than they reflect. "You also didn't answer my companion catgirl, or tell me your name. And no, I don't know what it is, you witch."
Min turns her body sideways to Tophat-Cane, putting the staff in front of her. Wasn't there something you told me, something about not making people mad if you didn't know them? Also, I was wondering about those three books you carry...
Only three? Damn, I need to refresh my NETbook. To answer your question: Do as I say, not as I do.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 06, 2015, 08:16:32 pm
(I did some head math, and I find it unlikely that, given the size of the robots, they'll have enough ammo for their built in guns to faze Isaac, seeing as, the circuitry and components take up space. They'd likely have a 100 rounds of .303 ammo for the chest guns per robot. and that's at the high end of estimates. Isaac is currently an 8' 11", ~825 lb monster. .303 rounds do nothing. and the arm guns, maybe 60 .223 rounds per gun. They're better off just slicing at him. Especially since their guns are all multi-barrel miniguns... They might get a 2 or 3 second burst.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 07, 2015, 04:34:14 am
'read it? no, sadly, *a touch of regret flashes on his face* though i know almost every conceived portal rune and spell and exactly which ones cause damage'
The man does a sweep of the staff not taking it from min's hand stops at a point and asks 'More than one portal rune on here? and may I change the existing one it's inefficient but by no means dangerous'.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 07, 2015, 04:45:49 am
Merne splutters a bit. "Inefficient? How is calling the mana from a renewable source inefficient?" Merne asks indignantly. "Sure mana isn't the best power source, but it's better for ease of use, mind, and physiological encumbrance than most! The person who made this thing was brilliant! I should know, they were one of my students."
Are you really talking about yourself right now? And what's this about physiology? Min shifts from foot to foot as Tophat-Cane inspects the staff. Her tail is near motionless, hanging behind her. She stares openly at the intruder to her personal space.
Oh nothing important. I'm still suspicious, He hasn't given us a name to call him. At least he's not telepathic. I hope.
Be careful. If you die, he's probably my new owner. I still trust you more than this creep.
Aww, I'm so touched. Merne tests his limbs by stretching them out and using them to full range of motion. "So, to switch back to an earlier topic, If you're not giving us a name, how about something to call you? Otherwise I'll tell anyone who asks that you're Tophat-Cane. For your props," he says this slightly rapidly, as if he knows the words well enough to speak them quickly, and as a show he does so.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 07, 2015, 04:54:41 am
'Oh one of THOSE mages aye always running around generating more mana than the freaking sun and wasting every drop. The source is renewable and in fact nearly infinite but not everyone. *massive sigh* Would you like me to improve the rune or not?'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 07, 2015, 05:01:12 am
"No." Merne says this with terrible authority and deepness. "To both of your question and assertion about me. Now would you give me something to call you, Tophat-Cane?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 07, 2015, 01:18:39 pm
*leo sets her plate on a nearby table in the hallway, choosing to avoid going back into the kitchen, from where the smell of burning food wafts. instead, she goes back to the room her cousin was in and picks up both hats. setting them on the bed, she pulls out a magical device and speaks into it*
How is he, any concussion?
Good. How's the other one?
Really? She thinks so? You're sure? Fine, tell him to send her through.

*a moment later a portal opens and the blue haired girl is helped through. leo takes her piggy-back and walks out of the room. before the portal closes, someone picks up the hats and passes back through the portal*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 07, 2015, 05:14:24 am
'and why not? if you do value mana why not improve efficiency? if you want I can even let you change it'

starts scribbling down a rune.

he stiffens then runs from the room towards the portal.

(he is a bit to engrossed in what he's doing to absorb non essential information)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 07, 2015, 05:29:23 am
(he is a bit to engrossed in what he's doing to absorb non essential information)
(Engrossed in what exactly, he didn't seem very perturbed by casually reading and writing runes. What information, he's listening. And...)

"Whoah, rude," Merne says, turning to watch Tophat-Cane speed away, before seeing Hein leaning on the wall, stone made flesh.
The staff recovers from the vandalism it suffered at the hands of the interloper.
Min's tail lashes a few times as Tophat-Cane speeds away, then settle once he's (presumably) down the hall. She turns to Merne. "Well, he's an odd and dangerous one. A lot like you that way."
"Spare me. But I agree with dangerous," he says, leaning on the table. "His proactive attitude in finding trouble will probably kill us if we stay near him, or let him stay near us. I would rather stay with Hein here than that guy. At least she responds to a question." He speaks increasingly laconically, and his eyes return to being sleepy. "Like, 'Hey Hein, wanna shoot some Commies?'"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 07, 2015, 05:36:39 am
(he's passionate about a few things and becomes obsessive when he feels challenged about his abilities)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 07, 2015, 05:38:50 am
(he's passionate about a few things and becomes obsessive when he feels challenged about his abilities)
(Neither of these things seemed to have appeared. Why would he feel challenged by the staff? Just because you underline it doesn't change my question.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 07, 2015, 01:47:23 pm
*leo steps in front of the new guy, blocking his movement to the room*
*the blue haired girl looks the man over and speaks, her high-class accent seeming more than a little condescending*
Is this him?
Yup.
Who are you, and what business do you have with pal?
*she makes sure to jangle her chains slightly*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 07, 2015, 05:47:06 am
(he's passionate about a few things and becomes obsessive when he feels challenged about his abilities)
(Neither of these things seemed to have appeared. Why would he feel challenged by the staff?)
(he's passionate about portals and portal magic and having another powerful mage around makes him feel challenged sorry i did that edit before reading you comment my apologies if that came off as obnoxious.)

'scuse me' he yells.

The hall darkens and the mans finger ignites (ok to save myself typing this over and over when he makes fire it's white) and he tries to slide under Leo. (I just cannot do post good at the moment  :-[)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 07, 2015, 02:00:28 pm
((You're trying to jump a 6' 4" person I think that's what I said, carrying another on her back that adds another...probably 6-12" depending on how much of her head is sticking up over leo. I'm pretty sure the standard 8' ceiling won't leave enough clearance...))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 07, 2015, 06:00:59 am
(I'm getting ready to call the fight, seeing as in no headmath can the robots really down Isaac, Especially now that Enterprise's planes got involved...)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 07, 2015, 06:02:59 am
(I'm getting ready to call the fight, seeing as in no headmath can the robots really down Isaac, Especially now that Enterprise's planes got involved...)
(bippity boppity bam and it is so ;) )
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 07, 2015, 06:09:38 am
(I'm getting ready to call the fight, seeing as in no headmath can the robots really down Isaac, Especially now that Enterprise's planes got involved...)
(They passed within earshot of the fightroom, so it's over by now. Derm gets to be left behind like Strunk and Akio if he doesn't post. Third time's a charm, but three strikes you're out at the ol' ball game.)

Merne sighs slightly. "I actually thought that would work," he says to Min, saddened that he can't spur Hein to action.
Min sees his sadness, but doesn't say anything about it, good or ill. Her tail moves lazily behind her as she checks on the ham. "Should I make some sides for this?" She asks at the ham's direction.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 07, 2015, 02:23:08 pm
*seeing the man try to get past without answering, the blue haired girl releases leo's upper half and bends over backwards. she plants her hands on the floor, slips her legs out from leo's loosening grasp and locks one knee right in the path of the man's crotch*
*as the man starts to pass under leo, she relaxes the muscles in her own legs, allowing gravity to do the work*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 07, 2015, 06:22:47 am
'ya know honestly that hurt less' remarked the man.

stream of flame flowing though the door and encompassing the (closed I assume?) portal.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 07, 2015, 02:33:15 pm
((Yeah, closed. Sliding his groin into a knee and having leo drop on top of him hurts less?))

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 07, 2015, 06:26:33 am
(Yeah, anything else about it can be handled via spoilered flashbacks.)
*I huff in response*
Go to sleep.

*Isaac, changed back to his more human form, albeit his corrupted human form, standing about 5' 10", with noticeable claws and noticeably sharp fangs and his blood red eyes, pauses, slinging the robotic arm he's carrying over his shoulder as his left arm, currently blood soaked from the point of injury down to the tips of his claws, continues to heal, leaving a trail of small blood droplets from the room the fight occurred in and spits out the robotic skull he was holding with his mouth as he sees Leo, the girl, and the man*

Another fucking mage... Enterprise and I might be the only people not using fucking magic... And I don't count the Zane guy because he's probably a fucking robot... I need something soft and fleshy to kill...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 07, 2015, 02:35:56 pm
((Uh, ice, leo and blue haven't done any magical things so far...))
((Anyway, it's bed time, later all.))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 07, 2015, 06:30:11 am
((Yeah, closed. Sliding his groin into a knee and having leo drop on top of him hurts less?))
(you said leo had the force of a jack hammer so yeah, yeah it would.
Quote from: Pal link=topic=877.msg39639#msg39639

date=1433687756
((Uh, ice, leo and blue haven't done any magical things so far...))
((Anyway, it's bed time, later all.))
)

(i think she meant me?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 07, 2015, 02:40:16 pm
Enterprise and I might be the only people not using magic

((leo and blue haven't done any magical things so far...))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 07, 2015, 06:36:00 am
Merne looks over to Hein without turning his head. "But I just woke up," he says in a weak defense. "Basically, anyway. My body's as recovered as it's going to get." It's not corned beef and cabbage, so do what you like.
Min nods and checks around the cupboards for anything that might go well with ham. She finds an assortment of canned veggies and greens, a bag of rice, and, oddly enough, a box of Twinkies.
"Why do people pack for the apocalypse with junk food?" Merne complains/says as he opens the box and takes one.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 07, 2015, 06:37:06 am
((Uh, ice, leo and blue haven't done any magical things so far...))
((Anyway, it's bed time, later all.))

(He was referring mostly to the new guy, but, Isaac just smells it (the use of magic has a certain smell undetectable to humans now, get over it.) all over everyone, and Leo and Blue have made use of the portals, even if they didn't personally open them... so, to Dark Isaac, it counts.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 07, 2015, 05:05:53 pm
((By your own logic, ike's magical too. He's a wear-cat after all. Pun on you. :P))

*leo, sitting on the upper part of the man's chest, glares at him as she wraps her legs around his head*
*the other girl moves to chain the man's legs together, the cuffs forming a magical double of themselves with a much shorter length than what stays on her wrists*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 02:55:39 am
The room lightens, the fire extinguishes and the man lays still.

'As much as I love this much attention from the ladies I'm going to have to request to have my hanky across my mouth when I'm gagged. I tend to find the taste of socks less than appetizing'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 07, 2015, 06:56:43 pm
*leo mumbles something about his ability to breath with her sitting on his ribcage*
*once the man's legs are shackled together, the blue haired girl starts on his wrists*
Why are you so insistent on avoiding our question?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 03:10:10 am
'Question?' the man blinked in surprise 'What question?'.
'Seriously you think this the biggest weight on my chest? *he raises one eyebrow* Try getting taught by a psycho who learns you can...never-mind'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 07, 2015, 07:12:45 pm
*leo growls at him, tightening her legs around his head and neck*
What do you want with the cat!?
*the other girl finishes securing the man's hands, and tosses his cane down the hall a few feet*

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 03:31:40 am
(so now i'm just tophat? :P)

'with the cat oh teach him a different portal rune, technique or spell to stop his reality tears. *his face contorts into a vicious grin* Then kick his ass for some 'advice' he gave me'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 07, 2015, 07:29:27 pm
*at that last comment, leo gets up and slams the man's head against the floor*
Easy leon!
*leo stands up and folds her arms across her chest*
*the blue haired girl looks the man in the eye*
What "advice" are you talking about?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 03:45:36 am
'He advised me on a teacher'
the man shivered
'she's a good mage BAD PERSON and worse teacher.'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 07, 2015, 07:47:56 pm
*leo spits something out of her mouth onto the floor*
Now we know he's lying...
*the other girl looks at the man's face*
Most likely.
*leo helps her sit on a nearby decorative table*
At least he won't be able to use magic now.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 07, 2015, 07:58:34 pm
Merne swings his legs on the table, half of the Twinkie wrappers beside him, and another being consumed. "I showld dffinately shtop eating theshe," he says through a mouthful of lard and carb.
Min has opened two cans of peas, and put them in a largish serving bowl. Her tail swishes idly as she busys around. "You shouldn't eat those, you'll ruin your appetite," she chastises lightly, not really paying Merne any attention.
"Jeez, thanks mom," Merne says with little bite. "I didn't have breakfast, you're gonna let me starve until the ham's ready?"
"Yes," Min huffs at him, filling a medium pot with water. "If you're going to eat a snack, have something healthier. Like an apple, or a banana. If there's one thing my last owner was good at, it was staying healthy," she says this as she lifts the pot out of the sink and over to the stove. She sets the water to boil before looking around for a starch of some kind.
"Sure, sure, demean me, I'll be fine," Merne says candidly. "But as for health... Hein, how do you stay fit? Apart from violence, if possible."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 05:50:09 am
'Hello there, um you wouldn't happen to have seen a man wearing a tophat, black suit and holding a cane running around would you?'

Asks a small girl wearing a bright pink dress holding pink umbrella who recently walked into the kitchen.


'wait, lying? you mean there are more reality tearing cats calling themselves pal running around? Also why do you need so much support you just preformed some rather impressive acrobatics not to long ago? also magic doesn't seem to be an issue for me *Darkens the room a little* see, are you sure these are the right cuffs?'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 07, 2015, 09:59:09 pm
*leo moves to kick the man, but is stopped by the other girl*
Hmph. At least it's restricted.
*from her perch, the blue haired girl looks down at the man*
He told me he's never seen you before in his life. I believe him.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 07, 2015, 10:03:43 pm
Merne freezes, another Twinkie en-route to his open mouth. It appears there is only one more left in the box. She's cute and seems like she needs protecting. Can we keep her? His eyes flash with mischief over the sleepiness, looking at the girl sideways.
Min looks over to the girl. Her tail swishes with force. No. If I'm doing anything, it's preventing you from taking more stuff than you can handle. "Tophat-Cane went down that way," Min says, wiping her hands on the apron she'd found and pointing down the hallway. "I hope you aren't his keeper, because he might have made Navy Lady mad."
Merne sets down his Twinkie on a small plate and walks over to the girl, offering it to her. "I don't think they'll do any lasting harm, and he seems to have a misunderstanding anyway. I'm Merne, what's your name?" I hope she's actually a child, and not one of those looks-like-a-child godlike things. I've seen too many of those.
Min sighs and puts a hand to her collar. Sometimes I wonder about you. Then you say stuff like that. "You could stay here until lunch is made. It should only take about..." she tilts her head a bit, and one of her ears twitches, "fifteen more minutes. There should be enough for you."
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 06:22:50 am

'Me? I'm Rachel trust me they can't really hurt him. I'm his teacher I should know' She says sweetly. 'I will take you up on that lunch offer though just give me a minute' she walk out of the room reveling an array of acupuncture needles and small knives on her back. 'oh and I don't think I need protecting thank you Mr. Merne'


'huh well my bad here you should probably give him this then'
After crunching sound the shackles fall to the ground unbroken and the room darkens considerably as the man hands blue a pill.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 07, 2015, 10:20:54 pm
*the girl's jaw tightens as the man melts through her cuffs. she looks at the object, but makes no move to touch it*
*leo scoffs at the pill*
As if!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 06:29:09 am
(the cuff is undamaged)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 07, 2015, 10:26:53 pm
((He melts thought the cuffs, not the cuffs are melted off.))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 07, 2015, 10:27:36 pm
(Not necessarily, Isaac's transformation is simply extreme anatomical restructuring in practice. He doesn't just magically go "Poof! I'm a 800+ lb killing machine!" It's more straightforward, and if he wasn't so used to it, it would likely be excruciating unless he took it slowly. But he's almost 100% numb to the pain, so he can rush the transformation, It just leaves him sore afterwards unless his darker side, which almost entirely lacks the ability to feel pain at all, is in control. we'll also accredit to Isaac's recent unresponsiveness to a mental struggle for control, as that is something that would indeed go on in a situation like this, where the darker side is essentially issuing partially indirect, partially direct death threats to every human in the area)

Me? Well, strenuous exercise.

*Isaac balls his left hand up into a fist and releases it, pleased with his arm's current state and nods to himself, looking at Leo, Blue, and the man*

Well, Which one of you three wants to die first while I still have control?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 07, 2015, 10:28:40 pm
((Close enough, ice. :P))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 06:36:24 am
((He melts thought the cuffs, not the cuffs are melted off.))
(yeah he didn't melt you'll see in a minute  ;))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 07, 2015, 10:30:23 pm
((Well, you implied someone like that in the kitchen, so... :P))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 07, 2015, 10:32:20 pm
Merne eyes the knives and acupuncture needles, his eyes losing both their mischief and some sleepiness. So she's at least partly telepathic. Gre~at.
So we should just talk normally in front of her? Min turns back to the cooking food, her tail motionless and her ears perked.
For the sake of openness, yes. He sets the Twinkie-on-a-plate aside, apparently having lost his interest in it. "Anyway, do you actually think Tophat-Cane would have been trained by her?"
"I've seen one thing stranger than that idea, and I caused it," Min replies, with less ice for Merne than usual. "Though it still involves you. I'm turning off my sensibilities  until I can get away from you."
If, Merne thinks, and Min doesn't hear him. "Hidoi~," he says aloud, acting as sleepy as usual, but still alert as he had been. He lays back down on the earlier table. "Hein, you asleep?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 06:43:44 am
((Well, you implied someone like that in the kitchen, so... :P))
(you'll see :P)

 ''HEY FLUFF FOR BRAINS" yells Rachel. "KILL THE ONE IN THE SUIT" she grins evilly

"YOU" the man tries to run and trips on the cuffs
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 07, 2015, 10:38:45 pm
((Who's "the one in the suit?"))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 07, 2015, 10:40:44 pm
(You mean, whos' 'Fluff for brains'. Tophat-Cane is in a suit.
...
Or maybe it is Navy La-- Leo.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 06:52:54 am
(You mean, whos' 'Fluff for brains'. Tophat-Cane is in a suit.
...
Or maybe it is Navy La-- Leo.)

(Rachel is stiring trouble by yelling at angry isaac (i forgot leo was in a suit :-[))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 07, 2015, 10:53:06 pm
((Leo's in a uniform, well, for the most part. XD And isn't ike's clothing ruined from transforming?))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 07, 2015, 10:54:25 pm
(Fluff for Brains is Ike. Suit is Tophat-Cane.
Which means the ball is entirely in Hein's court.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 07, 2015, 11:37:31 pm
I'm not asleep.

Parenthetical sidenotes~
(and no Pal, While Isaac's darker side detests magic, or at least Active magic, like the kind Heinrike, Merne, etc... use,  he grudgingly accepts passive magic, like seals or permanent barriers, magic that you do once, and then never have to really do anything with ever again and the real/actual/true/good Isaac isn't bothered by it, and had his clothes magicked with a passive magic that allows them to be... more transformation friendly think disappearing to/reappearing from an alternate dimension if that helps, even if that's not exactly what's going on at all. To head off any objections about "Oh magic and Isaac's using it" Technically he's not, Isaac has 0 affinity for magic. none whatsoever. He just cannot into magic. Anyhow, this is magic that's actually triggered only by a transformation, Isaac has no control over the magic itself or whether or not he "uses" it, except for the fact that he can choose when to transform... TL;DR. His clothes are basically enchanted to accommodate his transformations, against darker Isaac's will, but not against the other Isaac's will.)

*Isaac chunks the robotic arm at Rachel as hard as he can, and charges her, rather furious at being called Fluff for Brains*

What did you just call me?!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 07, 2015, 11:41:58 pm
((I still hold to my theory that ike is, by his very nature, a magical being. :P))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 07:50:31 am
 'I said kill the one in the suit'
hands behind her back smiling sweetly *Isaac smells blood*

'HIDE ME' the man cowers behind Leo and Blue.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 07, 2015, 11:48:46 pm
*leo snickers and kicks the man into ike's path*
*the other girl simply leans back, out of the way*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 08, 2015, 12:02:27 am
"Well that's good. I hear sleeping upright causes back problems," Merne comments offhandedly, staring at the ceiling. "Just asking, because you were standing so still there."
"Cannon Lady, what's your name?" Min asks, standing by the counter, waiting for the ham to finish. "And if you want, could you tell me how you and this asshat know each other?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 08, 2015, 12:12:15 am
*Isaac simply charges shoulder first into the new obstacle, using his momentum to help him fling the man over his shoulder roughly and keeps charging the brat that called him "Fluff for Brains"*

*I sigh*

Squadron Leader Heinrike Prinzessin zu Sayn-Wittgenstein... Most of my friends call me Heinrike or Prinzessin... And him? urgh was it before or after..?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 08, 2015, 12:21:28 am
"Hmm?" Merne hums, turning his head to Hein. "If it was going to be 'after', it would be 'after' the Deception Incident. If it would be 'before', the time 'before' I told you I knew ancient magic. Either way, you kept me prisoner for a month or so." He turns back to the ceiling. "Gods bless the wonders of freedom."
Min ignores Merne and waits for Heinrike to elaborate.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 08, 2015, 12:27:46 am
Ugh, now I'm confused because I never held you prisoner and I don't remember you saying anything about Ancient Magic...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 08:37:06 am
the room goes extremely dark all artificial light rendered complete ineffective. As the man is sent flying by Isaacs throw. All the skin on his body and suit excluding his right arm turns jet black. His right arm ignites but quickly dies down into a radiant glow. His eyes start to burn blood red as the cuffs shatter. 'sorry' he says looking at the cuffs for a moment. Eye's now burning with blood red energy 'COME HERE TOUGH GUY YOU DON'T SCARE ME' blood red wings unfurling and gliding him into a surprisingly soft landing.

'now that's what I wanted to see' the little girl smirked. 'Coming to save your teacher from the big meat headed freak' her arms now by her side bleeding profusely

(any better ice or did i miss something?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 08, 2015, 12:45:11 am
the room goes extremely dark all artificial light rendered complete ineffective. The man breaks Isaac's hold by tearing himself out ripping the suit substantially as all the skin on his body excluding his right arm turns jet black. His right arm ignites but quickly dies down into a radiant glow His eyes start to burn blood red as the cuffs shatter. 'sorry' he says looking at the cuffs for a moment. Eye's now burning with blood red energy 'COME HERE KITTY YOU DON'T SCARE ME' blood red wings unfurling and his size increasing to that of Isaac.

'now that's what I wanted to see' the little girl smirked. 'Coming to save your teacher from the big bad kitty'

(Isaac's in human form and Isaac was never holding him, Isaac launched him over his shoulder)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 08, 2015, 12:46:23 am
((Semi-human.))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 08:58:12 am
(throw over should to me means carrying over shoulder ie 'i threw the sack of potatoes over my shoulder and walked home' my bad. Just ignore the ripped suit and escape then. i thought isaac was half kitty still? hence the rage?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 08, 2015, 12:51:22 am
Merne frowns, still staring at the ceiling.
That would mean... "Could it be?" The sleepiness in his eyes fades, turning into something sharp, burning, inquisitive--
Then a sword of golden light appears, seeming to be impaling Merne's head to the table. Merne goes rigid, and  His eyes shine.
"I swore the Oath. I live the Creed."
"I swore the Oath. I live the Creed."
"I swore the Oath. I live the Creed."
"I swore the Oath. I live the Creed."
Merne speaks in four different voices at once, all in different languages, all speaking with great reverence. The sound reverberates through the very walls of the mansion, down to the foundation.
I owe all my life to deceit.
"There is only one who knows all of me."
May he have mercy upon thee.
"He is the one who enlightened us.
It is terrible he left us thus.
For he is the one of which you seek, and nevermore for will he speak.
The crystal on the staff seems to glow gold as well, from within.
As suddenly as it starts, it ends. Merne lay on the table, dazed.
Min stares at Merne. "What just happened?" She asks shakily.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 08, 2015, 01:04:22 am
(throw over should to me means carrying over shoulder ie 'i threw the sack of potatoes over my shoulder and walked home' my bad. Just ignore the ripped suit and escape then. i thought isaac was half kitty still? hence the rage?)

(It's the split personality... Actual Isaac is about as hostile as a puppy, and so his predatory instincts were ignored, thus this personality was created, but there are claws and fangs...)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 09:26:36 am
(then lets asume he saw the how many foot tall cat attacking 2 mini-gun welding killer robots as he entered the mansion and made an assumption (i can't exactly go back now sorry :())
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 08, 2015, 01:28:17 am
(sure you can, we just remove these posts)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 09:40:30 am
(*cracks knukles* RIGHT RE-WRITE TIME RE READ MY LAST ACTION FOR UPDATE DUE TO WOEFULL ASSUMPTIONS ON MY PART that is all)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 08, 2015, 02:31:34 am
(*Ahem*
If we're done with our OOC deliberations? Please continue.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 10:40:55 am
(i'm still waiting on ice  :-\ also occ?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 08, 2015, 02:33:59 am
((*leo and blue pull out files and start adjusting their nails* :P))
((Out of character.))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 10:44:27 am
((*leo and blue pull out files and start adjusting their nails* :P))
((Out of character.))
(in extreme darkness?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 08, 2015, 02:47:50 am
((...It's ooc... *facepalm*))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 10:59:05 am
(ya know i don't think ooc suits me i constantly cause issues and misinterpret things...)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 08, 2015, 02:54:39 am
((We just wait for ice.))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 11:04:49 am
(I think you still 'have a action' don't you as last i checked weren't you kicking tophat?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 08, 2015, 03:00:39 am
((Into ike's path, that's over now though.))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 08, 2015, 03:11:16 am
(you did good from what I read, except for the "Increasing to the size of Isaac" part. Isaac is 5' 10" currently, although with more muscle bulk than his normal state.. assuming it's now too dark for normal people to see.)
*Isaac gives the man the finger casually, ignoring him*

I'm a bit sad nobody else is gonna see the art I'm about to make with the blood of a little bitch who went and said the wrong thing.

*Isaac looms over Rachel, his red eyes glowing almost demonically in the darkness, there's a soft, almost inaudible of movement from somewhere else in the mansion, although close*

Now, where to start? I could cut your tongue out... No, too cliche... I could yank it out. Tell me, What part of you would you hate losing the mo-

*his sentence is cut short as he catches Enterprise's flight deck mid swing, her gasp is cut off suddenly as she's lifted off the ground by the throat*

Ooh~ I'll love making him watch me kill you slowly, Enterprise... hehehe... Oh, That bitch of a girlfriend of his can't save you here. How does it feel to feel my claws tightening around your only way of getting oxygen, knowing no one can save you?

*Isaac pauses, his grip loosening just enough for Enterprise to wriggle free and drop to the floor wheezing*

*Another thud, followed by a heavy sigh*

I-I thought I had him under control...

*Enterprise coughs and wheezes some more*

E-Enterprise?

I-I'll b-be ok... It w-wasn't you...

I'm sorr-

It w-wasn't you...I d-don't wanna h-hear it...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 11:42:27 am
'aww now i'm bleeding for no reason' Rachel says looking dejected 'unless'.

'no' red glow rapidly leaving the mans eyes and room returning to it's original light level.

'pleeeeeaaaaase' Rachel pulls a begging face.

'oh no last time I saw that face I couldn't move for a week' the man backs away slowly.

'I'll be gentle' she draws 4 acupuncture needles and slowly advances blood soaking the carpet behind her.

'yeah like you always are...' still backing away he looks pleadingly around for aid. body completely back to normal 'see not even charged'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 08, 2015, 04:32:28 am
Merne lolls his head around, his eyes unfocused. "Tell me a story..." he says listlessly. His entire body is slack on the table.
Min looks over to Heinrike,then to Merne, then back to Heinrike. Her tail swishes uncertainly. "Am I just imagining this?" she whispers to Hein. Compelled, she thinks up a story to tell. It begins as, "O-once, there was a man, who lived in a house, a-and owned a cat. One day, the house burned down while the man was at work. The cat survived, but was lost in the woods near the house. They never saw each other again. The end." Min approaches Merne with a step at the end of each phrase, standing next to him when she stops.
Merne's eyes glaze over, and only his shallow breath makes him discernibly alive. He simply stares at the wall, obviously not seeing it.
The crystal loses its golden luster.
Hey. Min shakes Merne. Hey. You're alright. You have to be. She strikes the crystal to the ground, making the clear note as before, the one she and Leo agreed on. No pranks. Wake up.
Somebody broke my Wizard. Min jumps a bit at this response. This is a voice that sounds vaguely familiar to Min, but she can't place it. Cover for him. Wake his lame *** up, then meet with Rachel and her 'student'. They'll be interesting.
Min puts a hand to Merne's forehead, thinking it will make clearer communication.. Who are you?
Just a lazy liar. Fear me and my awesome power! Hahaha! Ah, right, one more thing. Make sure you don't let yourselves--
Min doesn't hear more. The telepath just stops, leaving a message specifically for her. She somehow knows that only she heard that voice. She looks to Heinrike, her tail swishing nervously. "Could you go get Isaac?" She asks breathily. "I'm going to need some help. Please?"
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 08, 2015, 05:07:19 am
Fine

*I go out to get him, When I return, He's pretty flustered but tries to focus*

What can I help with?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 08, 2015, 06:43:16 am
*leo watches, arms still folded*
*the blue haired girl swings her legs idly*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 03:05:41 pm
'I hate you people'

Frantically searching for a way to escape Rachel the man bumps into the end of the hall.

'what's wrong big brother don't want to fight me?'

'no not particularly...'


the entire hall carpet is soaked in blood

'But you caused me so much stress and worry. Won't you do your dear sweet little sister a favor?' She stops about 5 meters from him 'gotcha'
after a quick hand motion the hallway erupts into thousands of needles made of blood. 'DIDJA MISS ME' the needles rush towards the man completely removing him from sight.

a cry of torment echos down the hallway.

Rachel turns smiling sweetly though her skin is extremely pale 'he'll be fine' give's the mesh of needles another glace 'I think'. The needles immediately compress.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 08, 2015, 07:04:56 am
*sighing, the blue haired girl waves leo over*
*leo picks her cousin up and walks over to the devil child*
*the girl swings her chain to wrap one end around the little girl's torso, pinning her arms to her sides*
Undo what you just did to him.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 03:27:52 pm
From the nest of needles. 'help me'

'but I've been searching so long for my big bruver' Rachel begins to cry. 'I just wanted to show him I love him'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 08, 2015, 07:26:44 am
*the blue haired girl tightens the chain about the little one*
Now!
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 03:45:18 pm
'tch fine, though i'm not sure you want to see whats happening under the needles.'

an ear piercing shriek echo's down the hallway followed by a wave of blood reentering the girls body.

'If you want to keep your breakfast wait till he reenters the kitchen' she gives an evil smirk 'I'm sure he'll come'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 08, 2015, 07:40:23 am
*the chains tighten to the point that they start to dig into the little girl's flesh*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 04:04:05 pm
'so whats all this for? does someone else want the needle treatment I mean I even let him go' she bleeds on the floor a bit. 'wait *a look of horror appears on her face* does this thing drain magic?'

The room darkens substantially.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 08, 2015, 08:00:39 am
Close, they nullify magic.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 04:13:08 pm
'oh then can I get a band aid? I might bleed to death'

After some squelching and shuffling

'Good god that hurt. Hey where did you put my left finger?'

'ehehehehe'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 08, 2015, 08:13:05 am
I have yet to decided if you should live.
*leo gets the other girl's attention*
We still don't know about that new guy, remember?
*she sighs and loosens the chain*
No more harming that fellow, understood?
*the blue haired girl indicates the new guy*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 04:34:03 pm
Pool of blood on the ground growing rapidly 'ok ok just let me out' drops a finger to the ground 'Here's his damn finger now let me go'

The finger slides towards the man.

With a pop the room lightens.

'Um anyone seen any spare clothes? oh and you might want to let her go she will bleed to death and as much as I would love to see that I can't really let her die'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 08, 2015, 08:29:19 am
*the chains loosen and are pulled back to their owner*
Explain.
*leo groans*
Do you have to?!
*the blue haired girl stares at leo*
*leo rolls her eyes*
Fine...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 04:55:16 pm
'Let me' the man walks by ignoring Rachel suit ripped and damaged though tophat strangely untouched.

'This is the psychopath the one who called himself pal advised for my teacher in blood magic who learned quickly that I had learned and mastered dark healing and well lets just say that was light considering some things she's done. *Blood drains from the mans face* Speaking of pal you did give him that pill right?'

Blood flows back into her body 'Ah so that what that feels like, fear, it's been a while, you know I like you, so I won't kill you congratulations' she bows.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 08, 2015, 08:58:25 am
*leo scoffs*
What pill?
*the upper-class English accent points out that the pill never left the man's hand, until Rachel showed up*
And I can guarantee that the person you speak of is not pal. His magic is far different from either of yours.
*she indicates both the little girl and the as-of-yet unnamed man*
There is still the question of your name.
I say we just call him scum, like you'd scrape off your shoe...
*the blue haired girl pinches leo subtly*
Ow...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 05:14:52 pm
Looking into his hand with a sense of horror the man immediately thrust the pill towards Leo *tears in his eyes*. 'GIVE CAT PILL NOW I DON'T WANT TO HURT A POTENTIAL INNOCENT AS THE CONSEQUENCES OF NOT GETTING THE PILL ARE BAD VERY BAD. You don't want to end up like me...'

'HA you really did it again didn't you, well good for you a crippled cat chasing after you will be good for ya make ya better at hiding *voice grows violent* make the hunt more fun, in fact'
she throws a knife toward the pill. 'IT WOULD BE FANTASTIC'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 08, 2015, 09:21:42 am
*not getting an answer, leo settles on "scum" to refer to the new guy. (no matter what her cousin might do to her)*
Yeah, the cat'll be fine, scum. No need to worry about him, scum.
*the other girl pinches leo again, this time inflicting more pain*
What my ineloquent associate means; is that pal has access to medical assistance, both magic and otherwise, besides other resources to keep himself quite safe from any potentially adverse situation, or situations, that he might find himself in.
*about half-way through the other girl's speech, leo rolls her eyes and mutters something under her breath about brits and eating dictionaries, or thesauruses, at every meal. her cousin proceeds to apply more pain to leo, all without missing a beat in her run-on sentence*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 08, 2015, 09:46:27 am
*having overheard, I call out*

Didn't they teach you to not use run-on sentences in school?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 05:55:45 pm
The man grabs the knife out of the air.
'*sigh* If you wanted to know my name you could have just asked I'm known to most as The Damned originally an insult but I've learn't to live with it. Blue haired one you seem the most rational and seem to have the most knowledge of magic so you may have noticed that when the lights dim '
'BOOOOOOOORING just let their cat be damned it's not like there's much chance of the pill working now anyway' Rachel proceeds to walk out of the room
 '*Ahem* as I was saying as the lights dim I gain a vast increase in energy but did you ever stop to think about where that energy goes and why the simplest spells require me to drain energy from the entire room? It's because this *a tiny red flame burns at the end of his finger* is the extent of my magical abilities and even this is hard to do. I have been to thousands of specialists about this and every one has not even been able to begin to say why or even how this curse originates. It turns out this curse can be transferred though my blood *sadness crossed his face* to terrible effect. It killed my first master but not before he could create these *indicating the pills bottle attached to his waistcoat* they can counteract the Damning processes though are useless once it finally sets in. so unless you wish your magic cat to be a non magic cat or worse please *he presses the pill into blue's hand* don't let it happen again.'

Updated: June 08, 2015, 05:57:53 pm
'Didn't they teach you to but out of other peoples business smart ass' twirling a knife in her hand
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 08, 2015, 09:55:52 am
Don't try me. Unlike the worthless dog, I would follow through on killing you.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 06:05:56 pm
'EXCELLENT I'M ITCHING FOR A GOOD FIGHT' blood flowing from her wrists again.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 08, 2015, 05:31:06 pm
*the girl takes the pill and examines it closely before sticking it into one of leo's pockets*
Thank you, this should prove to be...enlightening.
*leo narrows her eyes at the man*
We did ask for your name, all of us in the kitchen asked for your name, scum.
*leo's cousin refrains from harming her this time*
And to be fair, that really is more of a title than a name.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 06:05:27 pm
The Damned looks surprised

'did you? huh. Never-mind yes it is a title but I'm so used to people calling me it that it has become my name of preference. I mean if your own father starts calling you The Damned it tends to stick.'

He lets out a chuckle picking up his cane.

'Never thought I'd introduce myself as The Damned tough, I used to hate that name'

He grabs most of the pieces of the cuffs previously around his legs.

'great quality these sorry for breaking these ones.'

He looks surprised as they disappear.

'not useful for inhuman magic but should stop most any normal mage'

He looks at Leon. (changed it  agian ;) )

'so Leo I presume'

He looks up to Blue.

'and what shall I call you?'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 08, 2015, 06:27:10 pm
((No one's called her leo in the new guy's presence, just leon. :P))

*the chains dissolve and fly back to the girl's cuffs before the man can touch them*
Whatever. I'll stick with scum, thanks. Scum.
You may prefer that title, but I prefer an actual name.
*leo shifts, a combination of boredom and muscle cramping from holding the other girl*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 06:41:08 pm
The Damned shrugs 'You'd be the first'

He starts walking towards the kitchen 'It's Lord Zerenarok Thanos Celviot.'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 08, 2015, 06:55:31 pm
((You left the part about him picking the chains up though. :P))

Don't presume.
*leo snarls at the man. she turns and heads the opposite way down the hall*
*once the man is safely out of earshot, the blue haired girl speaks quietly*
Pompous, is he not?
*leo smirks*
Very. So what are you going to call him?
Prick comes to mind.
I meant to his face.
*after a short pause*
Prick comes to mind.
*leo laughs her loud laugh as she enters the first room of books she found, hidden passage still wide open*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 08, 2015, 09:12:10 pm
"He's barely breathing and he's unresponsive," Min tells Ike. "I'm worried his brain is injured, so I don't want to move him." Her ears stand straight on her head, and her tail twitches sharply every few seconds. Her eyes are wide and tinged with fear. I want to ask about the stuff Merne was saying, but that might make me sound crazy. Apparently Hein didn't hear that, either.
Merne's glazed eyes stare through the wall to his left. His motionlessness is unnatural, especially after all of his previous animation.
The staff vibrates in Min's hand, shaking the floor it touches, all the way to the floor under Leo. The crystal shines without particular color.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 08, 2015, 09:23:14 pm
((I always pictured min with a tail. Until you said she suddenly got one, I thought she had one. XD))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 10:51:07 pm
The damned ignores the standoff in the hallway and moves into one of the bedrooms. After a few minutes he returns wearing a full set of lightweight leather armor, a cloak wrapped loosely round his shoulder and top of his cane poking up for under the cloak near his waist. He then walks into the kitchen.

'You know it's rude to cause earthquakes cause your masters unconscious.'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 08, 2015, 11:01:49 pm
Min reacts so fast to 'master', she doesn't even have time to change facial expression before she backhands Tophat-Cane across the face. She does this with the staff hand though, so it ends up more like a punch than a slap. "He is not my Master," she spits. "The floor shaking's not an earthquake, and it's not my fault anyway." Her ears lower a bit, and her tail moves less. The smell of ham fills the kitchen.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 08, 2015, 11:10:37 pm
The Damned ducks the blow. 'sorry the leash gave false impressions'

He held out his hand. 'As to your 'friend?' he looks a little out of sorts, got any unwanted magic items?'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 09, 2015, 01:44:53 am
"He's barely breathing and he's unresponsive," Min tells Ike. "I'm worried his brain is injured, so I don't want to move him." Her ears stand straight on her head, and her tail twitches sharply every few seconds. Her eyes are wide and tinged with fear. I want to ask about the stuff Merne was saying, but that might make me sound crazy. Apparently Hein didn't hear that, either.
Merne's glazed eyes stare through the wall to his left. His motionlessness is unnatural, especially after all of his previous animation.
The staff vibrates in Min's hand, shaking the floor it touches, all the way to the floor under Leo. The crystal shines without particular color.

A-alright....

*Isaac takes a big breath, focusing*

Tell me what was going on before he became unresponsive... I need more information... Tell me everything. Even if it seems utterly irrelevant...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 09, 2015, 11:00:18 am
"Umm," Min puts her free hand to her head. "Rachel, that little girl, came by and talked with us. She revealed she was telepathic. Heinrike started responding to Merne's questions, then Heinrike got confused about something that happened, then Merne said 'could it be,' then..." she trails off a bit.
The staff flashes a seafoam blue.
Hein could tell him anyway. I know that lightshow happened. "After that, a sword appeared in his head. He started talking gibberish, and then when it stopped he asked for a story. Which leads us to this, and me asking Heinrike to get you." Min is no longer outwardly scared, as her eyes are darkened and tail moves slowly. She sniffs the air before turning to the oven. She yelps a bit before rushing over and opening it.
Something from earlier floats into her thoughts. And always remember, your Master appreciates you. No matter what. Why am I remembering that now?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 09, 2015, 11:13:46 am
'The sword was in his head? and he's still alive with no scaring. Weird'

The Damned grabs the staff with his left hand attempting to drain magic from it.

Rachel makes two swords out off her blood. 'you ready'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 09, 2015, 11:18:05 am
The Damned grabs the staff with his left hand attempting to drain magic from it.
The staff closes off its connection to Min, then sends roughly 50,000 Volts of electricity through whatever The Damned Lord Zerenarok Thanos Celviot used to touch it.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 09, 2015, 03:13:56 am
((Honestly, I don't see much reason to post unless I can think of some plot-like thing for my chars to talk about.))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 09, 2015, 11:27:33 am
The lightning arcs right into The Damned's left arm.

'Argh, ow, though very useful thanks staff'

His right arm aflame once again and a thick cloud flowing off his left.

'Right time for a medical checkup'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 09, 2015, 03:49:48 am
Min, confused, alarmed, and unsure if Tophat-cane is going to hurt Merne, does something desperate.
She touches him with the leash and shouts, "Null-Magic!" From the contact point somewhere near his hand, Tophat-Cane bursts out in black warts of oozelike material.
Wherever the warts are, the fire stops, and no matter his tolerance for pain, Tophat-Cane's muscles contract wildly to flee from this deadly force to his being.
The staff flashes a full, bright red, then reconnects with Min.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 09, 2015, 12:10:40 pm
(few problems (shouldn't be hard to fix I don't think sorry for not making this clear) first any magic on his left arm or fired into his left arm has zero effect (unless he's overcharged. Which he's not) and in turn increases his power. Secondly nulling magic has little to no (as seen earlier) effect on him (if it did he would die. instantly) though if he suffers damage the magic has to heal him i.e attack right arm do some damage ;))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 09, 2015, 04:19:41 am
(few problems (shouldn't be hard to fix I don't think sorry for not making this clear) first any magic on his left arm or fired into his left arm has zero effect (unless he's overcharged. Which he's not) and in turn increases his power. Secondly nulling magic has little to no (as seen earlier) effect on him (if it did he would die. instantly) though if he suffers damage the magic has to heal him i.e attack right arm do some damage ;))
(Nobody waited around to let the wads from earlier touch them.
They just grew as warts on his fiery arm of stealing.
They're less actual null-magic, more essence/soul/happiness/strength-sapping ooze of devouring.
For more information on the Black-Eatey Death Ooze, please inquire about the Old Empire.
Now, imagine all of your power is being ripped from not only your limbs, but your mind, body, and emotions as well. Add to this that your body is also being consumed, cell by cell. That is the pain experienced by contact with it.

Another thing, if I may complain. 50,000 Volts is how many Tazers use to contract all the muscles in a human body, but both Ike [who's kinda been explained, I get it, lycanthrope] and Tophat-Cane [who used it to steal magic] aren't even fazed by it. Let's say that the Wattage is 25 for the staff, that means they're being shocked with enough juice to bring down an adult male assailant in 7~10 seconds.
Just so you know.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 09, 2015, 12:40:32 pm
(lightnings fine (ask about it later there's a story ;) ) also the ripping sensation is familiar to him (that is in fact his curse) so  'null magic' (it just summons ooze right?) is on his flaming right arm absorbing his fire (the fire's still magic also would the spell reach his head?) and ruining his day. sound good?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 09, 2015, 04:50:09 am
(Another thing, if I may complain. 50,000 Volts is how many Tazers use.... Let's say that the Wattage is 25 for the staff, that means they're being shocked with enough juice to bring down an adult male assailant in 7~10 seconds.

(False. At that wattage and voltage, the current would be 5 milliamps. that's about the threshold of pain. between 100-200 milliamps is the kill zone. You'd need either a much lower voltage or a much higher wattage. I had actually assumed the amperage was higher, at least 10 milliamps, which is the point where loss of muscle control begins, where Isaac gripping it tighter would not have been by choice, but simply his muscles going haywire. I took an advanced electrical class this school year. I know these things. )
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 09, 2015, 02:28:59 pm
Falling to the ground and immediately pulling off his shirt as the strength is sapped from his mussels The Damned looks horrified at the creatures on his arm (or in his arm I don't under stand these well sorry) with his left hand he grabs the top of his cane, gives it a twist and pulls out a long blade concealed within and begins cutting the creatures off (or out?).

'ANYONE GOT A BANDAGE OR THREE'

'and I thought I was the only one going to have some fun' Rachel grinned at Heinrike
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 09, 2015, 06:38:16 am
"Umm," Min puts her free hand to her head. "Rachel, that little girl, came by and talked with us. She revealed she was telepathic. Heinrike started responding to Merne's questions, then Heinrike got confused about something that happened, then Merne said 'could it be,' then..." she trails off a bit.
The staff flashes a seafoam blue.
Hein could tell him anyway. I know that lightshow happened. "After that, a sword appeared in his head. He started talking gibberish, and then when it stopped he asked for a story. Which leads us to this, and me asking Heinrike to get you." Min is no longer outwardly scared, as her eyes are darkened and tail moves slowly. She sniffs the air before turning to the oven. She yelps a bit before rushing over and opening it.
Something from earlier floats into her thoughts. And always remember, your Master appreciates you. No matter what. Why am I remembering that now?

(forgot the space in the font bit)

*Isaac groans*

Of course... I'm going to come to the obvious conclusion that that sword part is the cause... however, as I'm not trained for healing magic induced injuries that don't leave a physical mark, and I'm not sure cutting into his head to check for such an injury on the inside of his skull would be of any help, not like I'm confident that I could safely do that without the proper equipment or lighting or calm atmosphere, and definitely not in the mental and physical state I'm currently in.... I'm not certified for brain surgery anyways... I'm incredibly sorry. I'm not sure I can help you... Thankfully, even though I'm normally surrounded by magic users back at the base, their problems are at least almost always physical things I can stitch up, or sew back together or back on or wrap up or give them some tylenol for and call it a day...

*Isaac sees the ooze and immediately backs away*

Oh not, that shit again... I'll tell ya what. You get rid of the ooze, I'll see what a few of my more magically inclined contacts can do...



*I grin, pulling out my whip and PPK, but then sigh, remembering this isn't place to use the whip to it's fullest and put it up*

Oh well.

*I activate my magic (I can't remember if I already had it activated or not, so I'll assume it isn't), my cat ears, tail, and magic radar (the green tiara looking thing in my profile pic) appearing with a muted pop*

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 09, 2015, 02:57:34 pm
'Better deal you tell me how to kill these things and give me a hand with my arm and I'll preform an arcane medical exam to pinpoint the problem. ARGH you wouldn't believe how much this hurts' Sword cutting away chunks of flesh and ooze.

'oh a magic one, EXCELLENT NO NEED TO HOLD BACK' Five pairs of blood blades rise up from the now rather small pool at her feet and take position in a circle around her. Needle thin spikes propel themselves towards Hienrike 'LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 09, 2015, 07:07:38 am
*I activate my shield, which due to its inherent size completely blocks off the entire hallway, blocking the attack and return fire with several magically enhanced bullets, each bullet hitting whatever it hits with force more fitting a 40mm cannon than a small pistol*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 09, 2015, 03:23:11 pm
'Shooting a widdle girl,*she looks innocent batting her eyelashes while deflecting bullets with the floating swords* I LOVE IT *she rushes the shield* WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO MAKE ME BLEED AHAHAHAHA' Two pairs of the swords combine into a ram and slam into the shield
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 09, 2015, 07:29:02 am
*I recoil slightly with the force, but the shield holds well*

Well, given the force of the impact when I'm enhancing the bullets with magic, I think they would skip making you bleed and go straight to instant vaporization... heh... Oh, I wish this building wasn't so susceptible to fire, I could use my whip then... Or better, my MG 151/20.. then It'd get really fun, and you'd be dead because your swords couldn't save you from that, even if it wasn't enhanced... Do you know what 20mm High Explosive rounds do to a body? Poof, no more body. Can you imagine what they would do if they had the effect of a howitzer?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 09, 2015, 03:45:55 pm
'and if this hall wasn't so constrained you'd be facing blood mode and be dead too so stop complaining. Hey after your injuries heal you'll have to show me those weapons on my brother some time I'M SURE WE'D BOTH ENJOY THAT' Grin increasing with each swing of the battering ram. She draws her acupuncture needles.
(side note thanks for mentioning those guns it's been a while since i looked up some powerful weapons  ;D)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 09, 2015, 07:50:55 am
*I do a quick check of how much ammo I have left, sigh, and replace the mag early before pointing the gun back at Rachel*

When are you going to realize that battering ram just isn't working? You just don't have the force to break a shield that's survived hits from from high-caliber Anti-tank guns... I wonder how some of those witches in the 501st are able to shoot through their shields without damaging them. Doesn't really matter...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 09, 2015, 04:06:39 pm
'Come now lady don't be shy.'
Needle ready to throw.
'A 'gift' from my brother. lets see just how much arcane potential you have'
First needle is let fly embedding itself in the shield and draining Heinrikes' energy.
'Did you like that I have more'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 09, 2015, 08:28:56 am
*I dispel the shield for a mere moment no longer than the blink of an eye, allowing the needle to fall out, covering myself with quickly fired shots from my PPK, before bringing the shield back up once more, yet stronger, so as to resist the attack*

Unimpressive at best.

*I giggle in amusement*

Oh yeah... That wouldn't affect my shield, and if I do it that way... hehehe...

*I pull out my whip and the dim glow coming from my PPK's magazine stops and the very tip of my whip starts glowing instead*

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 09, 2015, 04:49:39 pm
'you know it's not fun when you have that shield up ooo I know lets see how you like it'

A wall of blood appears in the corridor blocking all sight.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 09, 2015, 09:07:16 am
You see, this is where having therianthropy comes in handy. If you had it, I'd tell you to simply rip your arm off since it'd regrow. However, I can't do anything until the ooze has been dealt with.

*he looks at Min*



*I giggle and ram my shield into yours and after a short moment, the sound of a whip (the whip is fairly long at 10') cracking is heard, followed by what feels to Rachel like being thrown into an out of control bonfire (assuming Rachel is standing within a foot of her wall and that it's 2 feet thick, out to 6 feet from where the whip cracks, it feels like being immersed in an almost unbearably hot bath)*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 09, 2015, 05:23:48 pm
The blood shield parts before the whip reveling an empty corridor.

three acupuncture needles silently fly from the ceiling towards Heinrikes' back.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 09, 2015, 09:25:21 am
*my radar turns red and I dispel my shield and bring it back up behind me*

A bit more impressive, but you know what? If you're going to try and play that kind of trick on me, then I guess I just won't use my eyes... I'm a night witch anyways, I don't rely on my eyes to do my job anyhow... However, with the path to where my cannon is now open, that's game.

*I take off at a rather impressive sprint for someone wearing high-heel boots*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 09, 2015, 05:47:04 pm
'TO SLOW' echos around the corridor blood erupting from the floor around hinerikes' ankles  'you lost as soon as you got greedy' needle implanting into her back grinning little girl holding it floating behind her. 'I'll admit you had won that fight. I could do nothing to break that shield and we both knew it. But then you got greedy moved forward suddenly your shield was useless as I could strike from behind and now with no magic I believe I win'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 09, 2015, 09:43:52 am
(I never dispelled my shield, so I'm curious as to how you got past it)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 09, 2015, 05:54:20 pm
(i thought your shield was one directional?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 09, 2015, 09:48:33 am
(Yes, but, It doesn't have to be in front of me, nor does it have to be stationary)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 09, 2015, 06:02:40 pm
(when you crashed into the wall you moved forward blood and needles were in the ceiling so ended up behind the shield she can then attack from any angle rendering the shield useless unless it can block all directions (fire whip was accually one of the best weapons against Rachel as a note))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 09, 2015, 10:05:07 am
(however, theoretically speaking, the upper limit to how fast it can be moved or dispelled and put back up is the limit to how fast I can think as it is controlled by mind. Therefore, a semi- omni directional effect can be obtained. However, this would itself, plus the fact that there are hundreds of needles in it, be very heavily taxing, But by this time, I'll have made it to the room and have just enough energy left to make use of the MG 151/20. checkmate.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 09, 2015, 06:21:08 pm
(you have the ability to move the shield at that velocity , fly (she can grab if you touch the ground for a second) and grab and arm the gun? Even ignoring the fact that moving forwards is an issue as you're pushing through attack that's a hard claim  make. (you implied that you still take the force from the hit))
(though with a striker unit yeah I would have to give you that)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 09, 2015, 10:27:37 am
(The problem is, WHERE THE FUCK is Rachel getting all this blood? Cause she isn't reusing any of that blood from the wall, cause that's evaporated.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 09, 2015, 06:38:01 pm
(that blood parted before (moved away in front of it) the whip but that does bring up a good point where did that whip hit?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 09, 2015, 10:44:27 am
(mid-air, and does it really matter if thee blood wall moved if the air within 4 feet of the tip experiences the heat equivalent of an out of control bonfire, with the temperature increasing exponentially to levels that could melt metal instantly within one foot and anything touching the end of the whip gets a once-in-a-lifetime chance to experience the temperature of the sun's core?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 09, 2015, 10:47:15 am
(False. [..]I had actually assumed the amperage was higher, at least 10 milliamps, which is the point where loss of muscle control begins, where Isaac gripping it tighter would not have been by choice, but simply his muscles going haywire. I took an advanced electrical class this school year. I know these things. )
(Oh darn. *snaps fingers*
Well. Let's say I'm a n00b and didn't look terribly into it, and that its shocking value is 'ow'.)
(forgot the space in the font bit)
(No I didn't.)

The Damned Lord cuts away parts of his arm, leaving the goop on them to fall to the floor. As he strikes one of the pieces itself, it grips his blade. The ooze slows to a crawl on his arm, and becomes marginally less agonizing.

Min glares at Tophat-Cane. "I'm only helping you because then Isaac will help me," she says, before looking to the staff. "Blade" she chants, before lifting the staff above her head.
The staff's crystal morphs into a naginata blade, and the luster changes to silvery.
Min drives the naginata staff downward into Tophat-Cane's shoulder, where the arm meets with the torso. "Oh yeah," she says belatedly. "Grit those teeth, as Merne might say."
The warts in The Damned Lord's arm begin wriggling their way out of his arm.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 09, 2015, 10:56:57 am
(False. [..]I had actually assumed the amperage was higher, at least 10 milliamps, which is the point where loss of muscle control begins, where Isaac gripping it tighter would not have been by choice, but simply his muscles going haywire. I took an advanced electrical class this school year. I know these things. )
(Oh darn. *snaps fingers*
Well. Let's say I'm a n00b and didn't look terribly into it, and that its shocking value is 'ow'.)
(forgot the space in the font bit)
(No I didn't.)

(I fixed it when I quoted it)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 09, 2015, 07:09:31 pm
(if its that hot 1 you don't have a whip 2 assuming you have a whip how are you alive the physics of that work both ways as you charged the whip next to you? 3 there is likely no more mansion (or at least not for long) due to fire. Also I'm not saying Rachel is the stronger fighter but with the applied corridor setting Rachel has the advantage IF she can get behind otherwise prolonged firepower wins over limited magic reserves. If you wish the different ends aren't mutually exclusive anyway you have no magic but your arms are free and you have your gun which to me looks like a tie with Rachels you have no magic and needle.)

(in any event)

The damned screams as the blade lodged in his right shoulder after the oozes are gone he repairs the damage to his shoulder and walks up to Isaac
'please help'
he then passes out.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 09, 2015, 11:24:38 am
(if its that hot 1 you don't have a whip 2 assuming you have a whip how are you alive the physics of that work both ways as you charged the whip next to you? 3 there is likely no more mansion (or at least not for long) due to fire. Also I'm not saying Rachel is the stronger fighter but with the applied corridor setting Rachel has the advantage IF she can get behind otherwise prolonged firepower wins over limited magic reserves. If you wish the different ends aren't mutually exclusive anyway you have no magic but your arms are free and you have your gun which to me looks like a tie with Rachels you have no magic and needle.)

(1. The whip is by far my most taxing weapon because not only do I charge it with enough magic to make its effect as catastrophic as it is, but I also have to devote magic to protecting it from its own effect 2. The heat blast is only released when the whip is cracked 3. The mansion is fine because the whole thing is over as quickly as it starts, too quickly to cause instant combustion of the walls and at the distance to the walls, the wall paper is likely gone, but I doubt there's any fire, plus the fact that the localized nature of it means that the resultant heat drops off sharply from the Sun's core at touch to an uncomfortably hot bath at 6 feet.  Also, I can pluck that needle right out, and I'm still a skilled fighter without my magic with extensive training and gymnastic ability. Also, It's just blood, I should be able to break free of it. it's not like it's made of concrete, and even if it was, I could just pull my feet out of my high-heels and be even more agile. and creating the wall of blood as well as supposedly lining the entire ceiling with magic needles, I'd Say Rachel's about all out of magic herself, in which case, I win.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 09, 2015, 07:53:12 pm
(sorry i'm very tired)

((yeah concrete would be a reasonable analogy it's more magic than blood doing the holding as blood tends not to do that kind of thing) acupuncture needles in the back 1 push can cause death/paralysis (she's not unfamiliar with the inner workings of the human body otherwise why would she use acupuncture needles as a weapon) 1 push your dead (or just paralyzed) 1 shot she's dead I can't really think of a closer draw. She's behind you so to change the situation you have to turn which gives her time to move as well in which case it turns from back with needle and a blind (ok fine you have radar so not quite blind as i assume that's not magic) shot at the child in which you have to hit the head (body parts can be put back) (the current situation as i see it) into you with knife to throat and heart, her with gun to head in 'not ending wellsville usa' (she only looks like a kid and isn't a stranger to fights either) in the end I see that a draw unless you have another ace up your sleeve that isn't properly accounted for and considering this is the only way both parties walk away from this I tend to like this solution.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 09, 2015, 11:58:25 am
(sorry i'm very tired)

((yeah concrete would be a reasonable analogy it's more magic than blood doing the holding as blood tends not to do that kind of thing) acupuncture needles in the back 1 push can cause death/paralysis (she's not unfamiliar with the inner workings of the human body otherwise why would she use acupuncture needles as a weapon) 1 push your dead (or just paralyzed) 1 shot she's dead I can't really think of a closer draw. She's behind you so to change the situation you have to turn which gives her time to move as well in which case it turns from back with needle and a blind (ok fine you have radar so not quite blind as i assume that's not magic) shot at the child in which you have to hit the head (body parts can be put back) (the current situation as i see it) into you with knife to throat and heart, her with gun to head in 'not ending wellsville usa' (she only looks like a kid and isn't a stranger to fights either) in the end I see that a draw unless you have another ace up your sleeve that isn't properly accounted for and considering this is the only way both parties walk away from this I tend to like this solution.)

(Sadly, with no magic, The radar is kaput, it is magic, as I pointed out when I first mentioned it. However, you overlooked the fact that 1 I can pull the needle out, and 2, I can pull my feet out of my high-heeled boots)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 09, 2015, 08:15:20 pm
(1 it's in your back and she's holding it and the effects take longer than a minute to subside (it has Damn's blood on it). 2 it make little difference as the exchange would last mere seconds from needle in back to knives in front unless you could release your foot and sweep her off her feet (she's floating) it makes little difference though it would if the distance was more than contact.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 09, 2015, 12:16:01 pm
(Geez, I've been awake too long. Let me rest real quick. Then I'll come back and continue the debate)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 09, 2015, 07:19:30 pm
(These OOC deliberations are getting longer and longer. Makes me think we might need a separate thread for them.)

The goop, after absconding from The Damned Lord's body, starts oozing its way over to the oven.
As Tophat-Cane flees from her, Min slices his blade on two, disintegrating the goop attached. "No you don't!" She cries, deftly clearing up the wads with clean, sweeping slashes of the naginata-staff.
It should take her no time at all to clean this up. Unless something stupid happens.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 09, 2015, 07:44:39 pm
(*suddenly ALL OF THE JUNK IN THE WORLD FLIES INTO THE OOZE FOR NO APPARENT REASON, GAMEOVER*)

*Isaac takes the man well away from the ooze and, pulls out his cell phone, which of all things, is an extremely beat up old first gen touchscreen smart phone, and waits for the ooze to be dealt with*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 09, 2015, 08:05:37 pm
Min finishes with a flourish, the goop dissolving to dust. "Right. The goop is gone, Boozy," she says, looking back to him. "I'll finish the food while you work."
The crystal blade shines as if it were made of metal as Min uses it to lift the ham from the oven.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 09, 2015, 09:11:07 pm
(hey hien I think we should probably delete the page of ooc stuff when this gets resolved there's a lot of it and it doesn't really contribute much after the fight is resolved)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 09, 2015, 09:33:05 pm
I have a name, you know. It's not even hard to remember. And it's certainly better than 'Boozy'... Hold on, let me make a call...

*Isaac dials a number on his phone and steps out of the room*

WARNING: Eavesdropping on a private conversation is not a good way to make friends with Isaac
Hey, babe. Listen, uh... There's a bit of a situation and it's kind of out of my league.

*pause*

No... Nothing like that.. There's a guy here and I'm unable to help him... either it's not a physical injury or it's brain damage. In either case I'm woefully unprepared. Also, there's a man who was more or less forced to cut up his arm or suffer an excruciating death.

*pause*

Yeah, if she could help, that'd be great.

*pause*

I think we might be able to wait a bit. How long will it be?

*long pause as he looks through his medic bag (Just assume he goes and gets it whenever necessary)*

Alright. And, I think that's all of the major, immediately pressing stuff. although, for the same reason that guy had to cut up his arm, I had to partially destroy my other pair of pants and shoes... I also need more supplies... I didn't realize how low I've been getting on bandages and painkillers, as well as transformation-related emergency kits. Just pack that large duffel bag in my room with stuff if you could, please.[color]

*pauses*

Some magic black ooze that eats stuff. Yeah... I don't even know... I think it's supposed to nullify magic and break down cells or something...

*pause*

Thanks babe. Oh, and tell the others that Enterprise, Heinrike and I said hi.

*pause*

I'll tell them for ya. Love ya too. Bye.

*He reenters the room after hanging up*

Good news is, It worked out, It's been arranged for help to come. Bad news is, It'll take about 10 minutes for said help to actually get here.



(Nah, there's some useful info in some of that junk and what's done is done.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 09, 2015, 09:53:51 pm
Min looks over to Merne from where she's cleaning vegetables. Her ears twitch once.
Merne continues his lifelessness. His breathing is regular, but terribly shallow.
"I think he'll be alright until then," Min says, turning back to the vegetables. "About your name, though; I'll use it when I feel like it's needed. Otherwise, get used to Boozy, Boozy. Actually, I'm surprised you haven't drank anything since this morning." She frowns a bit at the sweet peppers she's soaking under the faucet.
The naginata crystal blade loses some of its luster, sliding back to a grayer color.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 09, 2015, 10:12:47 pm
I haven't got the chance...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 09, 2015, 11:50:36 pm
((If the fight's over, please state so. Otherwise I'll use one (or more) of chars to step in. ::)))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 09, 2015, 11:56:26 pm
(*looks at hein* shall i make a write up of the last finale send it to you via pm so you can look it over then with your approval/changes post it?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 10, 2015, 12:30:44 am
(Stop pussyfooting and get it over with!)

Min's frown deepens. "So that's what it was. Alright then," she says, an edge creeping into her tone. She begins cutting the peppers.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 10, 2015, 01:17:19 am
*I go to make a move, leaning forward and twisting to the side while reaching for the needle, but am cut off and knocked out cold via sudden application of Enterprise's knee to my face, she catches me and ever so gently plucks the needle out of my back and smiles sweetly at Rachel*

I've got her if you'll free her ankles. Sorry for letting her bother you so much.

*she giggles*



*Isaac sighs*

I only have one bottle left anyways.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 10, 2015, 01:24:22 am
A needle spins and implants into Rachel's leg as her blood moves into her body 'ugh damn I'm getting...' she collapses surrounded in blood.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 10, 2015, 01:34:08 am
(wait, what?)

*Enterprise sighs*

All these people, getting into fights...

*she catches Rachel as well, setting down her flight deck and pulling the needle out of Rachel's leg*

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 10, 2015, 01:36:08 am
(she's exhausted held together by shear willpower (and magic) and made a mistake. With little blood in her body which she now has no control over she collapses)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 10, 2015, 01:36:25 am
Min sets aside the vegetables, then wipes her hands together. "Dinner--" she looks out a window, to see the same stormy sky she caused, "I suppose, is ready. Since I'm stuck here, would you go get everyone else, Boozy? I made enough."
The staff stays a silver-grey sheen.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 10, 2015, 01:38:49 am
Could someone help me out here?




Alright, I think I hear Enterprise calling anyhow..
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 10, 2015, 02:01:46 am
The Damned's eyes flick open and he reaches for Isaac with his left hand the room becoming slightly darker.

'I don't need you to understand me, but I do need you to trust me on this. There is a bottle in the top left pouch of my shirt take 2 pills from it and give one to Rachel and the other to whoever shes injected, it will help I guarantee it and if it doesn't... Give it to Rachel first that way you can know it's not poison.'

He pauses for a sec seeming to ignore the blood coming from his arm.

'Also bring me any acupuncture needles you find I'll need them'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 10, 2015, 10:25:23 am
Min stomps on Tophat-Cane's hand. "I'll grab those pills. Boozy can grab the people." Min deftly swoops in with one hand and grabs the aforementioned bottle. She opens it with her teeth and tosses two pills at Isaac. Her tail moves almost relaxed like, while she's still frowning slightly.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 10, 2015, 02:38:50 am
'I'm really getting sick of you. Why exactly are you making it your life's goal to be my least favorite person well aside a certain girl that needs reviving then punishing when all I'm trying to do is help table boy over there. Also why are you so calm about this? and get off my hand this is getting ridiculous i just wanted his atention.' Tugging at his hand trapped by min's shoe (;) fixed it) blood no longer leaking from his arm though room is now at half normal light level.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 10, 2015, 10:53:17 am
(1. No boots, just shoes. 2.: )

"Ever since you disrespected all the people in a room, all at the same time, including me," Min answers. She takes her foot off Tophat-Cane's hand, but keeps the light frown directed at him.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 10, 2015, 02:55:43 am
*in the study/library leo and her cousin discus various things of little, or no importance, save the blue haired female's feet. she states that she should be able to walk on them again tomorrow if she gets back to the doc before day's end*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 10, 2015, 02:56:52 am
*Isaac sighs*

*he goes out to find the others*

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 10, 2015, 11:39:37 am
(Well. He would find E.
That's you.

Do.
It.
Up.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 10, 2015, 03:43:07 am
*Isaac finds the others, does with the pills as he was told to do, and takes both me and Rachel from Enterprise, sending her to go get Leo and her cousin*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 10, 2015, 03:43:48 am
((They're waiting... >_>))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 10, 2015, 03:54:41 am
*Isaac gets back to the kitchen, setting Rachel and I down gently, he then hands the man several needles*

I sent Enterprise to go get the others...



*Enterprise finds Leo and the girl*

Apparently dinner is ready...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 10, 2015, 12:07:31 pm
Min nods. "Good. I'll get the serving stuff ready." She busies herself gathering plates, utensils, and a tablecloth. She tosses a few ugly looks at Tophat-Cane as she passes him, back and forth across the kitchen.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 10, 2015, 04:02:39 am
*leo looks up at e*
Really? So soon? I thought it was just a little after noon.
*there's an open portal, two men wheel a stretcher with the blue haired girl through it*
I'll let you know what I find out.
Ok, see you tomorrow.
*leo turns to e*
Is it going to be served in the kitchen, or has someone found a proper dining room?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 10, 2015, 08:21:20 am
The Damned sighs

""well if I can't win there affections I might as well fulfill an oath"" he thought.

He puts his shirt back on tightening the leather around his arm to slow the bleeding.

""I hope they forgive me.""

He grabs a large crystal ball from his bag holding the ball in his left hand his voice resounds throughout the house and the door to the kitchen seals leaving min outside.

(he only knows Leo as Leon)
Spoiler
INITIATING PROTOCOL. Four.
NAME. Zerenarok.
PASSPHRASE. The Damned Shall Remain So In The Darkest Of Days
ACCESS. Delta.
OATH. Unbroken.
CLEARANCE. Grand Master.
LEVEL. Ten.
RECITAL. I Am A Servant Of The Lost We Are Few In Number But Sworn To Protect,
    If The Victim Is Injured To Their Flesh I Will Mend,
    If The Victim Is Broken To Their  Mind I Shall Tend,
    If The Victim Is Damaged To Their Soul Shall I Shall Give,
    If The Victim Is Defeated I Will See The Gates And Live.
ACCEPTED UNLOCKING GATEWAY

MODULE: BODY STATUS COUNT: Two
ADMINISTRATIVE LOCKING: Remove From Alpha.
DISTRIBUTE: Alpha To Isaac.
MOVING MODULE.

*A small glowing orb floats in front of Isaac with a click it reads  'My apologies to call on you again but could you please look over these scans of Merne's body. Afterwards name any alcohol and I'll be sure to find you at least 3 bottles of it if they exist as payment as you seem currently lacking. To view touch the orb and the scans will appear in your mind think about something to view it'*

MODULE: MAGICAL STATUS COUNT: Three
ADMINISTRATIVE LOCKING: Remove From Alpha And Beta.
DISTRIBUTE: Alpha To Leon, Beta To Min Store.
MOVING MODULE.

*A small glowing orb floats in front of Leo with a click it reads. 'I'm not sure on what your knowledge of magic is but in any event would you be able to examine Merne for magical anomalies. I can return a favor of your choosing within reason at a later date. To view scans touch the orb and the scans will appear in your mind think about something to view it'*

MODULE: MIND STATUS COUNT: One.
ADMINISTRATIVE LOCKING: Remove From Alpha.
DISTRIBUTE: Alpha To Min Include Storage.
ERROR: NO MODULE FOR HOST: Ignore
REMOVE OBSERVATION?: Yes
MOVING MODULE.

*A small glowing orb floats in front of Min with a note attached which reads 'I have given you exclusive access to Mernes mind I have not touched it and will know nothing of what happens between you two. If he is sentient and awake then you may be able to make contact and speak with him otherwise would you please look for unfamiliar sensations as I know you to have connected before. I have also given you the Magic scans as you seem to know a thing or two about it and I would appreciate your help in looking for anomalies. To view touch the orb and think on what you wish to view. You seem to hate me. In return for your help when I am done paying my debts I can leave. You will never see me again. Alternatively I am extremely weak in my current state and if you wish you can easily kill me. Though you will have to enter the room and I do not control the seal.'*

HOST BODY FAILING CONTINUE?: Yes

COMMENCE SCANNING OF VICTIM: Merne

Magic begins to tap into the different parts of Merne generating an imprint which is sent to the correct module i.e. Body module is sent an xray, info on all the internal organs, their current positions and functionality.

(wow that took ages to write  ::) )
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 11, 2015, 01:15:22 am
Min, who'd just stepped out to check who, if anyone, was down the hall, chokes a bit on her collar as she's pulled by the door. She falls to the floor and writhes a bit, a dull pain imposing itself on her body. "That A**hat-Cane," she growls, before the orb appears in front of her.
She blinks at the note, pockets the orb, then carefully stands. She takes the staff in both hands and attacks the door with the base. "Let!" Smack. "Me!" Smack. "In!" Smack.
She's both compelled and wants to do this.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 10, 2015, 05:25:25 pm
*leo looks at the orb with little interest, not quite sure if she cares enough to make use of it*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 10, 2015, 06:56:55 pm
*Isaac looks through the scans rather thoroughly, not seeing anything noticeably out of the ordinary*

I'm not seeing anything...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 10, 2015, 07:17:41 pm
(dang it I missed one sorry it was going to be notes then I started changing it to speaking seems I forgot to change the last one. Merne your up for what the scans reveal it's your character and your bit of story ;) though I believe the medical one is fine due to what you mentioned earlier)

The orb by Isaac glows momentarily before a piece of paper fall out. 'Please state requested alcohol and thank you for your assistance I have reached the same conclusion'

As soon as contact with the orb is made min feels the presence of Mernes mind (well whats left of it if damaged)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 11, 2015, 03:48:30 am
(Oh, well then. Ah...
Wait, no, that still works. Anyway.)

Min huffs at the door. Something from her training pops into her head.
If you can't reach your Master physically, try another way.
This can only end badly, she thinks as she touches the orb again. When nothing immediately happens, she's confused. She tries focusing more on the orb.
Min promptly passes out to the casual observer as her mind is sucked into what feels like a black, stormy sea.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 10, 2015, 08:22:01 pm
VIEW MODULE: Magic
ARCANE INPUTS LIST: (a list of all current external spells applied to merne.)
INTERNAL GENERATORS: (list of points on his body magic is generated from.)
BALANCE:(Where magic is condensing in his body (list of parts under the effect of magic and magic storage locations))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 10, 2015, 08:33:48 pm
Anything 196 proof...
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 10, 2015, 08:41:23 pm
Anything 196 proof...
'Tried black blood? It's a local favorite' speaks a voice from behind Isaac.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 10, 2015, 08:42:54 pm
First I heard of it
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 10, 2015, 08:45:12 pm
'In that case. Enjoy' 4 black bottles are placed on the floor behind Isaac
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 11, 2015, 05:03:51 am
(Hmm. Let's see how this would read...)
VIEW MODULE: Magic
ARCANE INPUTS LIST: Massive mana drain curse, suspected 90% effectiveness. Several major mind-blocking curses. Major mana-inhibiting enchantment. Moderate Finding enchantment. Moderate enhancement enchantment in the intestines. Minor body enhancement aura. Additional auras detected; unable to identify as they are not directly affecting the victim. However, speculation suggests they are defensive in nature.
INTERNAL GENERATORS: PASSIVE; Head, Bones, Genitals, and Heart locations. ACTIVE; Hands and Mouth locations.
BALANCE:
Heart: Extremely dense, Extremely High concentration of mana.
Head: High concentration of mana; Highly dense curse effects.
Chi points: Moderate concentrations of mana.
Pressure points: Moderate-Minor concentrations of mana; active spots of body enhancement.
Bones: Minor concentrations of mana.
Genitals: Moderate concentration of mana; active spot of mana drain curse and mana-inhibiting enchantment. Advisory: The mana generated here is only slightly compatible with the mana produced in the rest of the body. It is highly corruptive in structure. Speculation suggests this is why the mana here is being suppressed, and the mana from the whole body is being drained through this location.

(Did I do good with the orb-voice?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 10, 2015, 09:53:37 pm
(Perfect  ;D though you forgot the active points but I assume they're disabled)

INTERFACE: Direct Connection
WARNING HOST FAILING CONTINUE? Yes
INITIALIZING CONNECTION
SAMPLE: Corrupting Arcane
SAFETY: Level 5 (indirect sampling)
SIZE: 4 Imps
ANALYSIS: (shows more details like potential uses and nature of corruption)

SAMPLE:  Arcane
SAFETY: Level 1 (Absorption)
SIZE: 1 Imp
ANALYSIS: (shows more details like potential uses and nature of arcane (light, dark, blood, undecided,etc)

OBSERVATION: Head
ARCANE STABILITY: (stability of stored power)
POSITIVE MAGICAL EFFECTS: (more detail on effects)
CURSES: View Rune Pattern
RUNE PATTERN:(shows exact incantation used and likely sources and effects)
(if non rune based
RUNE PATTERN: FAILURE
CURSES: (gives detail on source and likely effects))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 10, 2015, 10:09:56 pm
*leo walks out of the room, looking at e, leaving the orb behind*
You coming?
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 10, 2015, 10:22:13 pm
*Enterprise nods and follows*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 11, 2015, 07:26:19 am

INTERFACE: Direct Connection
WARNING HOST FAILING CONTINUE? Yes
INITIALIZING CONNECTION
SAMPLE: Corrupting Arcane
SAFETY: Level 5 (Indirect Sampling)
SIZE: 4 Imps
ANALYSIS: Nature: Thought and Body-corruptive.
Potential: Shows high potential with use in magical aphrodisiac effects. Compatibility with other well-known corruptive magic and substances very high. Odd variations in power level per unit and units produced. Additional information unavailable at current safety. Note: Seems to be produced like any other mana in victim's body, though details of this are unavailable.

SAMPLE:  Arcane
SAFETY: Level 1 (Absorption)
SIZE: 1 Imp
ANALYSIS:
Nature: Undefined. This is a standard mana, unaffiliated but for the source's moral compass.
Potential uses: Undefined. While unable to spark the most specific spells, this standard mana can be used as a power source in more than just magic. Enough of it will destroy a sun, and the skillful use of it can be sharper than a scalpel.
Advisory: Mana made naturally in these quantities indicate a highly dangerous force of the world. Suggest retreat if possible, and caution if unavoidable.

OBSERVATION: Head
ARCANE STABILITY: Major turbulence. Likely disturbed by recent curse activation. Usability: Inadvisable under normal circumstance. Could siphon with extreme need, at the risk of melding minds.
POSITIVE MAGICAL EFFECTS: The concentration of magic in the Head location is beneficial in many ways. It is the most conductive conduit of spells to magic, and is fairly easy to control. More mana in this location also helps attributes of mental acuity, such as learning retention, thinking speed, and magical computation. With this amount, it is likely that the victim could multi-think on four different research-level topics without issue. Advisory: Negative effects not given due to host's condition.
CURSES: View Rune Pattern
MULTIPLE RUNE PATTERNS FOUND.
RUNE PATTERNS: This one shalt not view what is beyond his station as Wizard of Lore. Source: Victim himself. Likely a mental block to prevent secrets in an organization to be leaked. Note: Signs of runes changing evident in one area.
This one shalt not remember on the Day of Farewell, on the date Fourteenth of Miller's Season, one-thousand three-hundred fifty-six Standard Moul's Calendar, what happened to his Lord or Teacher. Source: Other (yet unidentified) magic user. A mental block for a specific date; additional translation is difficult to interpret. The timing calendar is defunct, and cannot be recreated.
Thou shalt Hold the Creed, so as to Live it for others. Source: Other (yet unidentified) magic user. Error: Unable to translate. Request additional runes to solidify understanding.
Thou shalt not use thine full power unless the need is great enough. Source: Victim himself. Likely a mental limiter.
Thou shalt not require the memories of thine Lord and Teacher. These shall be disbarred when needs need be met. Source: Victim himself. A mental block about two proper nouns, likely individuals.
Should the Creed be broken or any other such punishable offence occur, thou shalt be smited before all around and cast into thineself for no shorter than six hours. This punishment will be held using thine own magic, and take you to a deep recess in thine mind. Source: Victim himself, other (yet unidentified) magic user. Likely a curse to prevent unwanted behavior.
Be more chill. Relax, and let people live their lives. Source: Victim himself. Likely a set of guidelines, set to curse for discipline. Note: the runes depicted are in more of a language as understood in modern speech.
Advisory: This script is from before the time of the Old Empire under Rahkal Mekkin, Circa 58 B.C. Exact translations are nigh impossible to obtain. Rough translation used can be provided at request.
ADDITIONAL RUNE PATTERNS: FAILURE
CURSES: Source: Unknown.
Likely effects: Unable to quantify the extent of further curses. Reason: The remaining curses seemingly used no form to the magic, or at least not one known. There is a substantial amount more energy being given into the remaining curses, though it is not from mana, as the others have been. Speculation: Further blocks to specific memories or times.

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 11, 2015, 12:23:11 am
(scanner would never suggest retreat but aside that well done ;) )

""How can something be beyond our archives?
Wait non-mana. So I'm not alone.""

PROTOCOL: Initiate Fourteen.
SELECT OPERATION TYPE: Arcane
INTENTION: Stabilization


'To His Soul Shall I Shall Give'

""Don't make me brute force this.""

ACTION: Override Rune Phrase six hours. from curse Should the Creed be broken or any other such punishable offence occur, thou shalt be smited before all around and cast into thineself for no shorter than six hours. This punishment will be held using thine own magic, and take you to a deep recess in thine mind. Into one hour..
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 11, 2015, 08:44:24 am

PROTOCOL: Initiate Fourteen.
SELECT OPERATION TYPE: Arcane
INTENTION: Stabilization


ACTION: Override Rune Phrase six hours. from curse Should the Creed be broken or any other such punishable offence occur, thou shalt be smited before all around and cast into thineself for no shorter than six hours. This punishment will be held using thine own magic, and take you to a deep recess in thine mind. Into one hour..
Advisory: Attempting to change a rune curse in a lost language is highly inadvisable, especially if the rune was worked on by the victim himself. Alternative methods of stabilization are available, and perhaps preferable. Are you sure you wish to continue?

Updated: June 11, 2015, 08:46:17 am
Min breathes in deep pants, as if she's been running for a mile. On her forehead is a cold sweat.

What goes on in the mind, stays in the mind.
Min splashes and struggles and gasps with effort in the angry black waves. She fights against the water, which seems to try and force her head below. She begins to make a bit of headway, somehow paddling herself wait-high out of the water, before getting submerged by a particularly nasty splash. Min Goes down, unable to keep her bearings.
Under Da Sea
Min breaks the surface of the blackness, which is now calm, to find land above her. Blasted, volcanic land, but land nonetheless. "What the hell?" She thinks. Even though she didn't open her mouth, she hears something like her voice reverberate over the water. "What the hell? What is this place!"
Min's cries seemed to attract attention from the land overhead, and something starts coming her way. It's a great big bird-looking thing, but that the wings are made of lava and the head is nothing but flames. "I already hate it here," she says to herself.

Min swam her way (the water not really bothering her, except for its opacity) to the subjective left of her starting location. The creature coming towards her doesn't slow. "Comeon, comeon, comeon," she tells herself. "Don't get eaten by the scary monstercreature."
Min spots something in the water ahead, and angles her way towards it. It quickly resolves itself into a white rocket, standing on the water as if it were solid rock. It's not the water-rocket interaction that made Min wary. It was the fact that at her breaststroke speed, she'd reached a dot in half a minute. Speaking of which, the monstercreature from the sky-floor was still coming at her. Min moves to the rocket.
It's a simple affair. It's even got 'HANDS HERE' and 'FEET HERE' written on it for the daft people who cant pick out handles or footholds. Labelled 'PRESS THIS' was a button, also white. Min climbed aboard, the water not leaving her wet, and smacked the button.
She shot up/down at the volcanic land, streaking past the monstercreature on her way. "Ha! I hope you keep flying and drown, birdie!" She shouts at it as she continues down. Then she remembers that she's flying at the ground, unprotected. "Oh. Whoops."
Welcome to Hell
The rocket crashes fantastically with the ground, with Min rolling away down the side of a lava river instead of being smashed with it.
She ends up stopping by slamming her back into a rock. "Ow. Well, it could be worse," she remarks as she picks herself up and dusts off a bit, "I could be a catgirl-pancake right now."
As Min thinks this, waves of heat come washing over her. Her eyes water and she squints a bit. "Now I get to be cooked alive? Just because I mentioned food?" Min tries to look for shelter, but she can't find anything to hide behind on the lava planes, not even the rock she ran into. Above her, the monstercreature looks like a fire-feathered phoenix, instead of the lava-thing that was angling at her before. It looks absolutely beautiful on the backdrop of black.

Min looks again across the lava planes she's on. A glint catches her eye, and she looks down to see a translucent pink six-sided die. Having nothing better to do than bake, she picks it up and rolls it.
(http://innomenpro.com/forums/Themes/Mr_Trucksman/images/dice_warn.gif) This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 1d6 : 6, total 6
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 11, 2015, 12:55:07 am
""Where's Min gone I can't find her mental trace. Weird no matter.""

REMOVE ETHICAL RESTRAINTS: Yes
OVERRIDE?: Yes
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 11, 2015, 01:06:54 am
(scanner would never suggest retreat but aside that well done ;) )

""How can something be beyond our archives?
Wait non-mana. So I'm not alone.""

PROTOCOL: Initiate Fourteen.
SELECT OPERATION TYPE: Arcane
INTENTION: Stabilization


'To His Soul Shall I Shall Give'

""Don't make me brute force this.""

ACTION: Override Rune Phrase six hours. from curse Should the Creed be broken or any other such punishable offence occur, thou shalt be smited before all around and cast into thineself for no shorter than six hours. This punishment will be held using thine own magic, and take you to a deep recess in thine mind. Into one hour..

*By this point, a woman appears, teleporting out of thin air, and turns to look at Isaac, handing him a duffel bag with a name tag attached to it reading 'Mr. Medicine Man' in comic sans and then looks at Merne and the man silently, communicating via telapathy*

Ah. Isaac. Hello. I was requested to bring you this. Now the trouble is this one and that man there?

Yes ma'am. That'll be them.

Alright.

*She mutters something under her breath and the entire room is filled with a very bright green glow, the man's arm is healed instantaneously, anyone else in the room who had received any injuries are also healed* 

There...

Thanks. I imagine you have things to do, so I won't keep you any longer.

*The woman nods and a large magic circle appears surrounding her and she disappears*

Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 11, 2015, 01:10:38 am
((I'm just going to not bother reading anything in the "orb text" anymore. >_>))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 11, 2015, 01:11:35 am
(sorry if i'm boring you pal  :'( )
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 11, 2015, 01:13:39 am
((Not you, as much as long "technical"-like stuff. :P Like ice likes to say "magic don't have to explain ****!" XD))
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 11, 2015, 09:30:52 am

REMOVE ETHICAL RESTRAINTS: Yes
OVERRIDE ATTEMPT?: Yes
OVERRIDING...
COMPLETE. RUNE IN PROCESS OF BEING CHANGED.

ENTER
Raging waters seem to become even more agitated.
CONFIRM
The calm water ripples in several different places. The phoenix cries out in pain and confusion.
ANOMALY
Lava spurts wildly from the rivers all over the island.
Min puts her head down, to avoid the waves of heat, to little effect. She does, however, see the die expanding, the '6' side now wide enough for her to step on fully. She gets the idea to do just that. "Why the hell not. This place is crazy anyway."
Min steps fully onto the die, before sinking into it. Her last sight of the lava planes is of lava searing the sky in runes.
ERROR: CANNOT PENETRATE NEW LAYER
Oh good you aren't braindead. That means good things for me and bad things for the next upcoming conflict.
Min openly stares at the apartment she finds herself in. It's a fair size for two people, and on the couch is a glasses-wearing person with facial hair that obviously wasn't complete. At his side was a glass with orange juice in it, and on his lap a small open box that glowed on his face and shirt.
Right. I'm going to cut the feed now. You all have fun.
Cut Feed
Oh, you still want in?
(http://www.theworld4realz.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/a-big-middle-finger-296x300.jpg)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 11, 2015, 01:48:26 am
""Success. My arm. I believe I owe someone another debt.""

(hey look pal won't read this ;P)
CONTACTING ASSISTANT: Min
SCAN FOR PHYSICAL DAMAGE:Yes
SCAN FOR MAGICAL DAMAGE: Yes
SCAN FOR MENTAL DAMAGE: Yes
RESULTS:(Basic info on condition)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 11, 2015, 10:00:10 am

CONTACTING ASSISTANT: Min
SCAN FOR PHYSICAL DAMAGE:Yes
SCAN FOR MAGICAL DAMAGE: Yes
SCAN FOR MENTAL DAMAGE: Yes
SCANNING...
RESULTS:
PHYSICAL: No damage worth reporting.
MAGICAL: Slight bruising over most of subject's body, originating at the neck.
MENTAL: ERROR: Cannot scan mind currently.


Updated: June 11, 2015, 10:09:57 am
Merne begins to vibrate on the table. Not shake, vibrate.
The assorted accouterments in his greatcoat audibly bump into one another.

Min, still passed out in the hallway, groans.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 11, 2015, 02:10:40 am
""If he's made a killer out of me...""

EMERGENCY OVERRIDE: Yes
ADD VICTIM: Min

Black smoke envelopes Min.

SUCCESS
PROTOCOL: Four
SINGULAR SCAN: MAGICAL
BYPASS MODULE STORAGE: Yes
VIEW DATA AS ACQUIRED: Yes

""Come on.""

ACTIVE CURSES: (not connected so data is vague)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 11, 2015, 02:19:48 am
(What's in the box?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 11, 2015, 10:29:46 am

EMERGENCY OVERRIDE: Yes
ADD VICTIM: Min
SUCCESS
PROTOCOL: Four
SINGULAR SCAN: MAGICAL
BYPASS MODULE STORAGE: Yes
VIEW DATA AS ACQUIRED: Yes
ACTIVE CURSES: ...
...
...
ERROR: No curses detected.
Anomaly detected: Victim MIN mind eaten by Victim MERNE

Additional scanning recommended.
...
Addition--Stop! Geez, stop! You're hurting more than you help!
Caution advised. System breach. Recommend disconnect.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Heinrike on June 11, 2015, 02:23:33 am
(What was in the box in his lap that made you have to cut the feed?)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Pal on June 11, 2015, 02:23:36 am
*as leo heads towards the kitchen, she sees min on the floor, or at least part of min and the black cloud*
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 11, 2015, 10:34:17 am
(What was in the box in his lap that made you have to cut the feed?)
(That's for me to know and for you to not know anything about. Not even the monstercreature.)
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 11, 2015, 02:36:39 am
""Min. MIND DEVOURED.""
Min is drawn through the seal on the door.

TRACE LAST MESSAGE: Yes
SOURCE:
SEND MESSAGE THROUGH SOURCE: 'Min what's happening? I'm sorry I'll fix this. What do you want me to do?'
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 11, 2015, 10:53:03 am

TRACE LAST MESSAGE: Yes
SOURCE: Victim MERNE's Deep Mind. Location: **##@^&**
SEND MESSAGE THROUGH SOURCE: 'Min what's happening? I'm sorry I'll fix this. What do you want me to do?'
SENDING...
ERROR HAS OCCURRED. MESSAGE COULD NOT BE SENT. REASON CITED: SEND SITE OUTSIDE CURRENT REALITY.
...
Add--
Hello. This is me. No, you won't get my name, and for Gods sake stop messing with my Wizard. You've done enough. I've got this.

ALERT: SYSTEM COMPROMISED. UNLESS ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES ALLOW UNRESTRICTED OPERATION, THIS SYSTEM WILL NOT FUNCTION. REQUEST IMMEDIATE REPAIRS.

Min partly growls, partly squeals, and mostly chokes as she's dragged in by her leash.
Merne's body ceases vibrating on the surface, but his bones still continue.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: mrgw4 on June 11, 2015, 03:47:35 am
(I didn't mean by the leash XD)

""He he compromised the mainframe. That's...impossible. Not even the gates to oblivion can disrupt it. Who is this...god.""


PROTOCOL: Twelve For Both
RESTORE TO PREVIOUS STATE: Yes
REMOVING OVERRIDE:
OATH STATUS: Broken
SHUTTING DOWN

The door seal is gone and Min and Merne are on the table and The Damned is on the ground in shock tears in his eyes surrounded by by broken crystals.
Title: Re: RP thread since you guys are hopeless chunis
Post by: Merne23 on June 11, 2015, 12:56:45 pm
Merne stops vibrating slowly, like a generator powering down. Steam begins coming out of his greatcoat, and apparently from his underwear, too.
Min's eyes move under her lids, as if she's dreaming intensely.

Meanwhile
The waters had calmed to a surfable day.
Under here
The pool reflects the green from the island. The phoenix, turned to an albatross, roves between them.
Where the wild things are
Grass grew. Rivers flowed. An innocuous D6 got picked up, then forgotten by a squirrel.
The Maddest Thing of All
That was... unpleasant. I hope I don't get called on again.
Pssh, but that girl and her luck of the Gods themselves. Oh wait, apparently I'm one of them now.
Ahahahaha!
Whew... Anyway, I think the system just kicked that guy out. I should try fixing that.
In one hand, an orb that Min may or may not have had on her way in. In the other, orange juice.