Author Topic: Weasel Appreciation Thread  (Read 13622 times)

Offline Weasel

Weasel Appreciation Thread
« on: March 24, 2015, 05:14:08 pm »
Nice to meet you again, My fellow Weasel comrade. I am your humble Weasel, taking a step to invade this forum...again!
Since there's a Neko, Trap Appreciation, and Loli Appreciation already. So Why not Weasel too?

Weasels are cute! Weasels are your friend! This little cute Weasel pictures on this thread will proove you that Weasels are cute, and wouldn't harm you! If you have any picture of Weasel, please post too!

Weasels

Also, If you found a Weasel with a rifle, pointing that rifle at you, and ask you to put your hands up so he can shoot you easily, then please do. He is not meant to harm you at all, really.

Offline Elvis Strunk

Re: Weasel Appreciation Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 03:17:21 pm »
Weasels

I would gladly let one of these cute little demons murder me. Sure, I would just respawn a few moments later, but at least it would be happy with itself. I wonder, are there any weaselgirls? They sound like they'd be really cute.

Offline Napsy NAPS

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 07:05:12 pm »
Oh. Look at this. Another hunting grounds has been opened. Yeah, yeah, I can admit Weasels are cute to some point and that... but you know what's cuter? Owls

Spoiler

Ya really gonna like this one. Actual weasel in this one
Spoiler

Offline John Titor

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 07:59:56 pm »
A weasel appreciation thread?!
* John whispers to himself*
Alas,it looks like I'll have to blend with the weasel fans to pursue my investigations on the weasels next move...

All glory to the Weasel Empire!

Spoiler

Currently playing through all FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem : Genealogy of the Holy War,    FE: Blazing Blade, Fe: Binding Blade, FE:The Sacred Stones, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, FE: NMotE,  ,FE: Awakening , Fe Fates (CQ & Rv Lunatic), FE Echoes: SoV (Hard Mode)
Playing : Setting up Thracia 776
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 11:27:45 pm »
Weasels

I would gladly let one of these cute little demons murder me. Sure, I would just respawn a few moments later, but at least it would be happy with itself. I wonder, are there any weaselgirls? They sound like they'd be really cute.
Did I hear someone say "Nipa"?

I don't wanna hear any complaining about "No, her familiar's a stoat/ermine", It's all the same genus so you can go die. 
Spoiler

Spoiler

Offline Weasel

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2015, 08:07:17 am »

Spoiler

;-;

Muderer.

A weasel appreciation thread?!
* John whispers to himself*
Alas,it looks like I'll have to blend with the weasel fans to pursue my investigations on the weasels next move...

All glory to the Weasel Empire!

Spoiler

Yes, Glorious to the Weasel Empire!

Weasels

I don't wanna hear any complaining about "No, her familiar's a stoat/ermine", It's all the same genus so you can go die. 
Spoiler

Nipa with Weasel ears is da best girl. No complain from me, no worries.

Spoiler

Open at your own risk

Offline Heinrike

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2015, 12:17:54 am »
;-;

Murderer.

*huggles*

PACT, you cruel bully.

Spoiler

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2015, 01:35:49 am »
Oh. Look at this. Another hunting grounds has been opened. Yeah, yeah, I can admit Weasels are cute to some point and that... but you know what's cuter? Owls

Spoiler

Spoiler

I like that 4th image the best.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Open at your own risk

More images for my collection!

Here's some weasel.
Spoiler

Yum! Cooked weasel.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2015, 01:43:01 am »
Spoiler
Nice to see that weaselgirls really do exist. This one's probably my favorite image so far. Though I think of Furude Rika whenever I see Nipa. She'd probably be a really cute weaselgirl, too. She certainly makes a good catgirl.

Offline [Astral|Zephyr]

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2015, 02:54:26 am »
Nice to meet you again, My fellow Weasel comrade. I am your humble Weasel, taking a step to invade this forum...again!
Since there's a Neko, Trap Appreciation, and Loli Appreciation already. So Why not Weasel too?

Weasels are cute! Weasels are your friend! This little cute Weasel pictures on this thread will proove you that Weasels are cute, and wouldn't harm you! If you have any picture of Weasel, please post too!

Also, If you found a Weasel with a rifle, pointing that rifle at you, and ask you to put your hands up so he can shoot you easily, then please do. He is not meant to harm you at all, really.

Well, appreciating weasels is good & all. I also have a pic from when weasels try to invade our territories in the last invasion... Or more like the results...

Spoiler

That's the one I mange to find anyways. No hard feelings. (smiles, but eyes shows the glint of a predator, the smile also shows sharp teeth)

Please be careful in choosing your invasion target next time, our cybernetic wolves don't take kindly to intruders... Neither does any of my colleagues...

Please don't mind me, I'm just here to see some images is all. (walks away innocently)
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.

Offline The Loli Assassin

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2015, 04:40:38 am »
Alright guys, I think that's enough of posting pictures of dead animals on the forums.
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline Weasel

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2015, 04:42:44 am »

Well, appreciating weasels is good & all. I also have a pic from when weasels try to invade our territories in the last invasion... Or more like the results...

Spoiler

That's the one I mange to find anyways. No hard feelings. (smiles, but eyes shows the glint of a predator, the smile also shows sharp teeth)

Please be careful in choosing your invasion target next time, our cybernetic wolves don't take kindly to intruders... Neither does any of my colleagues...

Please don't mind me, I'm just here to see some images is all. (walks away innocently)

Spoiler

REMOVE CYBERNATIC WOLVES>

WEASEL STRONK!!!11!!!!

In case if you don't get the joke http

Alright guys, I think that's enough of posting pictures of dead animals on the forums.

I agree.

;-;
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 04:45:13 am by Weasel »

Offline Shirley

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2015, 07:25:40 am »
A thread to feast one when my nekos get hungry...this is good....

Spoiler

Nipa is welcome.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Napsy NAPS

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2015, 09:40:02 pm »
Aaight, that got out of hand slightly fast. Now I feel somewhat bad...

Oh, I know, here, you can have this nice cupcake.
Spoiler

Stay awsome, Weasel.
Spoiler

Offline Arraxis

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2015, 09:46:31 pm »
That's a great pic depicting the alliance between weasel and cat. Weasel, I hope to see more pictures of all of your alliances with all species in the Animal Kingdom, since they are adorable.