Author Topic: Touhou Appreciation Thread  (Read 5672 times)

Offline [Astral|Zephyr]™

Touhou Appreciation Thread
« on: March 29, 2015, 03:31:51 pm »
Just as it says on the tin. Post anything you want relating to Touhou on this thread, be it images, discussions, your favorite characters or other things.
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.

Offline Elvis Strunk

Re: Touhou Appreciation Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 03:38:27 pm »
Nevermind, it was created during the five minutes in which I was checking new posts.

Welcome, glorious Touhou thread. I'd post images but I know even less about Touhou than Kancolle.

Offline Napsy NAPS

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 04:03:23 pm »
YYEEEEEESSSSS. YEEEEESSSSSSS.

First up: Touhou is awsome. Second up: Touhou IS awsome. They are pieces of art that you absolutely need to play, no way over it. Starting with EOSD, the best one, featuring the most three most epic final bosses.

The boss of the fifth stage: DIO Sakuya Izayoi
Spoiler

The sixth Boss And best character in the series Remilia Scarlet
Spoiler

And last, but not least, The aborable little sister: Flandre Scarlet
Spoiler
Come on... this one is even called "Maze of love"... adorable.

Also, have a Chen. All talks about Touhou need a Chen.
Spoiler

Lord Ignatz

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 05:24:19 pm »
I'll just leave this here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUed7HZtTNA

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 05:44:12 pm »
cant remember touhou characters well after 13.5 D:
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Shirley

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2015, 05:49:12 pm »
Just as it says on the tin. Post anything you want relating to Touhou on this thread, be it images, discussions, your favorite characters or other things.

Does this include links to Doujinshi's? Because that's all Touhou means to me. XD
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline [Astral|Zephyr]™

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2015, 11:48:50 pm »

Does this include links to Doujinshi's? Because that's all Touhou means to me. XD

Any will do. :P

Just be sure to tag it NSFW if it's... well, NSFW, lol.
The only way to truly hurt a man, is to take everything that he valued and degrade it and remind him of it everyday of his life. But by doing this, you also create a monster, and you will regret ever harming that man, because he will be your greatest horror.

Offline Shirley

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2015, 11:51:17 pm »

Any will do. :P

Just be sure to tag it NSFW if it's... well, NSFW, lol.

YES!!

And it was kinda a joke since they have great wallpapers.

Anyway, first contribution! It counts as a crossover!!

Kinda NSFW, it's lewd.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! Because you all suck and need to lighten up  Me In a Nutshell
KomiTsuku [Sep 22, 2015, 03:43:44 PM]:But tentacle monsters are our friends. BITE ME UNIVERSE [Oct 16, 2016, 09:21:04 pm]:   because one type of forbidden love just isn't enough Afro-Kun [Facebook Nov 21, 2015, 22:40:01 PM]: "I WAS JUST HANDED TEA AND THEN; Friend: "I put the tea in "NTR"!" FRIEND PLS"

Offline Helrouis

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2015, 02:05:31 am »
A few of my Touhou old drawings. Crappy anatomy and hands all the way!
[email protected]InnoMen Productions
Web/Game Developer
2D Illustrator/3D Modeler
"Fortuna Audaces Iuvat"

Offline Pal

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2015, 02:14:40 am »
Well, h, at least you can draw better than I. :P

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline [Astral|Zephyr]™

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2015, 02:29:15 am »

These drawings are actually pretty good. I can't even draw half this well, scratch that, I can't even draw a person right...

Offline John Titor

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2015, 02:34:11 am »

I already see these drawings as great and far better that I'll ever do. Now I'm really hyped to see what you consider good.
Currently playing through all FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem : Genealogy of the Holy War,    FE: Blazing Blade, Fe: Binding Blade, FE:The Sacred Stones, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, FE: NMotE,  ,FE: Awakening , Fe Fates (CQ & Rv Lunatic), FE Echoes: SoV (Hard Mode)
Playing : Setting up Thracia 776
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2015, 12:20:00 pm »

Those are really good. I can't draw people without them looking deformed. I can draw 3D objects relatively well though. Like cylinders, tables, cubes (I can draw 4D, 5D, 6D, etc. versions of one as well), etc.

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Pal

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2015, 04:19:33 am »
With all the skill and talent on this forum, it would be frightening if we pooled it all and made a game together.

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline [Astral|Zephyr]™

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2015, 02:38:45 pm »
With all the skill and talent on this forum, it would be frightening if we pooled it all and made a game together.

...This would be terrifying indeed... This forum is full of talent. I wonder how it would turn out if we all make a game together...