Author Topic: Fire Emblem  (Read 154243 times)

Offline mikebrand83

Re: Fire Emblem
« Reply #1035 on: December 31, 2017, 10:42:23 am »
Free first summon JACKPOT!

Spoiler

Offline Meliran

« Reply #1036 on: December 31, 2017, 08:12:00 pm »
So, I started playing Awakening a few days ago~ Just finished chapter 10. Pegasus Knights are so beautiful~ I'm currently on a mission to get as many second seals as possible to turn everyone possible into Pegasus Knights. I currently have Robin as one (Well, a dark flier), but have only gotten 1 second seal so far. I think I get one as a drop in the next couple chapters, and then I can buy them after chapter 14 and Severa's paralogue?

Still, my army of cute girls riding pegasi will come~

I have Robin married to Chrom, Cordelia to Lon'qu, and Sumia to Frederick. :3

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #1037 on: January 01, 2018, 02:50:25 pm »
get as many girls through dark flier as you can at some point, the level 15 skill is broken :3

* Duke Rockhopper can't wait to nerd out over awakening with meg!

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline John Titor

« Reply #1038 on: January 05, 2018, 08:29:59 am »
get as many girls through dark flier as you can at some point, the level 15 skill is broken :3

* Duke Rockhopper can't wait to nerd out over awakening with meg!

Broken is an understatement for how Overpowered the Galeforce skill is.

But you won't see me complaining. ZR wearing Pegasus girls is justice.
Currently playing through all FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem : Genealogy of the Holy War,    FE: Blazing Blade, Fe: Binding Blade, FE:The Sacred Stones, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, FE: NMotE,  ,FE: Awakening , Fe Fates (CQ & Rv Lunatic), FE Echoes: SoV (Hard Mode)
Playing : Setting up Thracia 776
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #1039 on: January 25, 2018, 08:48:50 am »
Found out Myrrh was coming to Heroes finally, and decided to summon the best dragon loli. Made a new account intending to reroll until I got her, but then she showed up after three summons. Now, to log in, collect orbs, and bide my time until the rest of the dragon lolis are on rateup...

* Elvis Strunk laughs Evilsly.

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #1040 on: January 25, 2018, 06:38:29 pm »
New account...I should do that...

...but nox doesn't like the game and won't open it >>

The Bigfoot: Curse you penguins! I knew all that waddling and falling around was a bluff|woolyshambler: frankly i'm surprised the genetically enhanced mutant penguins hadn't shown up sooner. you could say i've been expecting them. |GreyCat: duke could be better at spelling, but he chooses instead to spend his time focusing on arse|The Meta concedes Penguins are better|Deeox2: Looked like the commbox collectively lost it. Nice.|Jynx: Yandere Duke scares me... A lot.|Deeox2: Hey. It ain't lewd. I'm just waiting for Duke to kiss me|Elvis Strunk: Silly Duke. I am the woman, you are the penguin.

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #1041 on: January 31, 2018, 01:24:26 pm »
Fire Emblem Heroes: First Year Anniversary

LOTS OF THINGS ARE HAPPENING, as shown here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRESC-RruVE

Anniversary Events:
Log In Bonus - same log-in bonuses as for all events, so could be up to about 20 orbs here.
Double EXP and SP event - the usual stat boost shabang, but useful for the SP if you're doing lots of skill inheriting and weapon forging.
Special Maps - daily rotations featuring heroes from all the summoning banners that have occurred throughout the year, on normal and hard difficulty. There'll be 25 maps total, so that's 50 orbs across the days. As well as this, 7 of the grand hero battles will be returning if you missed your chance before now.
1st Anniversary Gift - 50 orbs! Instantly received upon signing in on 1st February, available to receive until 7th March. Just the once, though!
Training Maps - Seems like FE took a leaf out of FGO's book on this one. New maps designed to train specific classes will be coming in the form of bow, magic, melee, ranged and workout maps. These are also all on a daily rotate.
Hero Fest - A new Hero Fest featuring Nephenee, Ike(axe), Lyn(archer) and Sigurd will begin on 1st February. The heroes on this banner will have a 5* appearance rate of 5%, with the usual 5*s appearing at 3%.

New Game Mode:
A 100 floors challenge! Going by the name Tap Battle: Illusory Dungeon. Plays a little like Plants vs Zombies but without the weapon upgrades, and with a little fire emblem thrown in. Equip your 4-man (or woman, or dragon or whatever) team and they will each stand in one of the 4 lanes as waves of enemies approach. Combat fits the FE style as well, so if a unit is an archer, it will have to hit the enemies before a melee would. There are also bosses amongst the waves of enemies, which have to be hit multiple times and will change lanes to attack different heroes. This mode does not take a hero's level into account, so someone who is still level 1 fresh out of summon can be used just as well as a level 40+. It will be available from the 8th February until the 22nd February. This strikes me as a little strange, as it seems like a whole new game mode is only going to be around for a short time. I expect this is sort of like a trial period for them, before it will be properly released later.

Legendary Heroes:
Another new Ike form! And it does look cool. As the first winner of the popularity poll, he now has a legendary skin all his own separate from the four winners before. He can be summoned in a banner which is on NOW~
Following from this, a new form of ballot called A Hero Rises will launch, which lets you choose your favourite already-in-game hero, and the top spot will get a legendary skin available for everyone. Voting will begin on the 1st of February.

Offline Revontulet

« Reply #1042 on: January 31, 2018, 08:04:21 pm »
Eirika still on rate up? >>
Deeox2 [Feb 14, 2018, 08:33:51 pm]:   I KNOW WHAT SEX IS
Milten [Sep 13, 2016, 03:31:18 pm]:   Come on, Rev's soul is 99% lewd, 1% Kurumi
Deeox2 [Dec 16, 2016, 01:31:10 am]:   ... Wow, I think Jannti broke my world solely by existing, lol.
https://youtu.be/USTCUPm5WB0

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #1043 on: January 31, 2018, 09:32:11 pm »
Yeah, her new form is still on for 8 more days.
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #1044 on: February 03, 2018, 06:01:26 am »
Bwahahahahaha~

Elvis realized that, in actuality, both Myrrh AND Fae had rateups going! So I decided to take advantage of the massive amount of Orbs we're being given to reroll until getting both! Elvis is now the proud owner of a 5* Def+ Spd- Myrrh and a 5* +Spd -HP Fae! Yes, I checked. No, I don't know what all that means, but apparently it's good~

Not sure what this 5* Barst is gonna do since he ain't a cute transforming lady but I guess he can hang around. He was a wonderful help in Shadow Dragon's higher difficulty anyway~ Also, I got two 4* Fae, should I hang on to them or send them home? Not sure what extra copies are for here, since I dun think anybody has Noble Phantasms~

Now half my dragon loli team is complete. Also deleted my old account since I was never gonna use it, and binded this one~ If anyone wants to add me, my code is 8993710274

Offline Duke Rockhopper

« Reply #1045 on: February 03, 2018, 08:48:13 am »
Congrats on your loli laser chicken! Duplicates have two uses: they can be merged or used for skill inheritance.

If you merge a hero with a duplicate of it and the rarity of the second hero is equal or higher to the unit it is merging into, the original unit gets a full level up! This goes beyond the max level cap too, so you can get level 40+ heroes if you merge them with equal rarities of themselves. Naturally, this means you lose the duplicate~ If the duplicate is lower rarity than the original, it will only add on some SP, which is in such abundance anyway that this isn't a good use most times.

Skill inheritance is where things get funky. You can burn the duplicate unit and merge it with any other hero at all, and that hero can learn up to three of the skills that your duplicate has! This is how people are making crazy builds for different units. Some things to note though, if you want a special skill (for example) that is an upgrade of a special skill, you will need to inherit both the base and the upgraded skill if you want to learn it. Bear in mind you can only inherit three skills from any unit. Also, the unit which receives the skills will need to use SP to learn them, same as any skill they already have.

So your duplicate Fae's could be used for many things! You could level them to level 20 and ascend them with feathers, then merge with your existing fae to make her (eventually) a level 40+2, or you could level them up and get their skills, then give those skills to a different unit altogether which can benefit from them. Or you could just send them home for feathers if that all sounds like too much work :P

As a side note, this page offers some pretty good build suggestions, and they do them for pretty much every hero: https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Fae/Builds. I linked the Fae one so you can see the sorts of things you could do with her abilities if you wanted to go technical with things.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 09:08:18 am by Duke Rockhopper »

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #1046 on: February 03, 2018, 11:28:23 am »
While gamepedia is probably the best Heros meta page, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Their builds are super-optimized and thought for high-level arena, and also assume a super high budget of almost everything (be it copies of heroes for skill inheritance, or amount of sacred coins).

It's good to get ideas for your own builds, and see what works, but their builds don't really start appearing or are necessary until rank 19-20 arena.

(Also, I would love to add you Elvis, but it seems my Reinhardt is quite popular in voting gauntlets so I'm at my max in my friend list)
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

Offline mikebrand83

« Reply #1047 on: February 03, 2018, 12:27:08 pm »
For FEH, I favour https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/ as my primary reference site, for the simple reason that I find it more far more intuitive (and more flexible) when it comes to comparing stats of different units.

Anyway, for 4* Fae, it should be noted that she is currently the only unit that has Renewal 3 (auto-heals 10 HP every second turn) unlocked at 4*. Any other unit you want to inherit Renewal 3 from, you’d have to first promote them to 5* costing you 20,000 feathers, or be lucky enough to summon them as a 5* unit.

As for what kind of unit you might want to inherit Renewal 3? Well it’s an option you might consider for a healer or a tank, which can be useful in defensive maps, or endurance type events like tempest trials.

P.S.
For Myrrh, keep an eye out for either the passive A skill or sacred seal version of Iote’s Shield. It won’t cancel her weakness to Falchion or Naga, but it will at least remove her weakness to Bows and Excalibur.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 02:27:01 pm by mikebrand83 »

Offline Meliran

« Reply #1048 on: March 06, 2018, 11:38:33 am »
Best girl all grown up~

Mozu

(Yes, I do have a bit of a thing with what lolis would look like as adults. >.>)

Offline John Titor

« Reply #1049 on: March 08, 2018, 03:51:56 pm »
We might just get info on FE Switch , in today's nintendo direct.

So like in every previous ocassion, let us start predicting features:

I predict that in this future title ...

-there will be no child units without a timeskip or lore implication
-S or A+ rank will be reserved for the ending
-Canto won't make a comeback
-The world will be a new one, independent from that of the previous games, but connected via outrealms
-Will allow you to build a base My Castle style
-Will be fully voice acted
-Smaller cast than Fates , GotHW , SD and Radiant Dawn, but larger than Gaiden
-Avatar unit will be set up like Kris, but it's role will be that of Robin in the Plegia arc
-Eventually, Marx will do an in depth character analysis on reddit from one of the secondary characters, and I'm betting on it that it will be from one of the most overlooked or misinterpreted chars in the game.
And it will be good read
-Arts instead of RNG based proc skills
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 03:55:10 pm by John Titor »
Currently playing through all FE games
Completed: Fire Emblem : Genealogy of the Holy War,    FE: Blazing Blade, Fe: Binding Blade, FE:The Sacred Stones, FE: PoR, FE: RD (Hard Mode Complete), FE: SD, FE: NMotE,  ,FE: Awakening , Fe Fates (CQ & Rv Lunatic), FE Echoes: SoV (Hard Mode)
Playing : Setting up Thracia 776
Mafia Awards : Cockblocker, I will drive you to School