Author Topic: Loli Appreciation Thread  (Read 48321 times)

Offline The Loli Assassin

Loli Appreciation Thread
« on: August 25, 2014, 07:17:42 pm »
Well we've got an ears and tail appreciation thread, so why not one for lolis too?

I'd like to keep this thread safe for work, the image thread is probably a better place for any NSFW stuff you might have, besides this thread is more about the characters anyways.

Without further delay, three of my favorite loli characters.

Mina Tepes - Dance in the Vampire Bund.

She's the Queen of Monsters and for me, she's also the Queen of Lolis. Turned into a vampire at a young age, Mina retains her young physique though beneath the cute face and tiny figure she's a ruthless leader.

Spoiler

Volume one of the manga had Mina with pink hair, following versions had blonde hair.

Est - Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

The embodiment of an ancient sword used to kill a demon lord, Est is incredibly powerful. She is more than capable of dealing with any human opponent and most spirits too, except her owner is a useless protagonist so she can rarely use all her power.

Spoiler

Akatsuki - Log Horizon

My online namesake, Akatsuki is a loli assassin stuck in a video game. She's incredibly skilled and is able to easily move and eliminate targets without being seen or heard.

Spoiler

"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline Pal

Re: Loli Appreciation Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 07:32:45 pm »
Well we've got an ears and tail appreciation thread...
Where? ???

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline RegularGamer

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 07:34:46 pm »
Most of the characters from the Touhou Project (a bullet hell shooter series).

At least half of the characters from Touhou could be considerd lolis. There's humans, goddesses, yokai, fairies, and a whole bunch of other beings that I'm not going to list.

This image contains about half of all characters from Touhou:
Spoiler

Where? ???
BMU's Chigara neko mod thread.
why do chinese write in anime letters

Offline Vaendryl

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 07:45:44 pm »
Where? ???
the chigara-neko mod thread   
(╯°□°)╯︵ uoıʇdǝɔxǝ
latest version: 7.2
RTFW
Mark 5:9

Offline RegularGamer

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 07:53:49 pm »
Did someone say pedobear?
Spoiler

Offline Pal

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 08:02:45 pm »
Admit it, tla, you knew this was going to happen...

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Vaendryl

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2014, 08:03:08 pm »

more loli pls

in b4 lolirider
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 08:05:27 pm by Vaendryl »
(╯°□°)╯︵ uoıʇdǝɔxǝ
latest version: 7.2
RTFW
Mark 5:9

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2014, 08:09:50 pm »
I knew it, but I had hoped it would take longer.  :(
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline Pal

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2014, 08:15:22 pm »
I knew it, but I had hoped it would take longer.  :(
Really?! XD

Offline Samu-kun

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2014, 08:26:28 pm »
We are all going to jail for this.

Offline RegularGamer

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2014, 08:34:41 pm »
Was about to post a semi-NSFW image, but then I read OP more closely.
I'd like to keep this thread safe for work, the image thread is probably a better place for any NSFW stuff you might have, besides this thread is more about the characters anyways.
Darn.

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2014, 08:51:06 pm »

The embodiment of an ancient sword used to kill a demon lord, Est is incredibly powerful. She is more than capable of dealing with any human opponent and most spirits too, except her owner is a useless protagonist so she can rarely use all her power.

Spoiler

While he truly is a useless protagonist in other senses, he is actually pretty badass when the plot lets him go of the distress ball and just fight (seriously though, the fondness the plot has to injure/weaken him to try to add some tension makes it hardly justifiable at the beginning)

Also, as Samu-kun said, all of you are going to jail. You have some good taste though. Wait, since I just posted this this means that I'll to be going to prison too!?" 
Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2014, 09:07:07 pm »

Spoiler

While he truly is a useless protagonist in other senses, he is actually pretty badass when the plot lets him go of the distress ball and just fight (seriously though, the fondness the plot has to injure/weaken him to try to add some tension makes it hardly justifiable at the beginning)

Also, as Samu-kun said, all of you are going to jail. You have some good taste though. Wait, since I just posted this this means that I'll to be going to prison too!?"

I'd like to point out that none of my lolis are actually children.

Offline Samu-kun

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2014, 09:09:28 pm »
All lolies are over the age of 18 and not an identifiable minor.

Offline Marx-93

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2014, 09:22:53 pm »

Spoiler

I'd like to point out that none of my lolis are actually children.

*Cough*
Spoiler from the novels of Seirei
You're actually wrong with Est, since that form is actually just barely months old. She was split from her true self when the contract was made but still developed a sense of self, so she became a new individual. So she's not even a children, but a baby. A baby with thousands of years of memories and the power to split the earth in half, but a baby. Still would waifu... And so, I think that right now I'm pretty sure I'll end in jail

Why can only the evil have empires, power and majestic theme music? I reclaim the possibility of creating the Federal-democratic-free Empire! A (democratic) tyranny fueled by the Power of Love!

Started writing. You can check it out here: Home