Author Topic: The Trap Appreciation Thread  (Read 19119 times)

Offline The Loli Assassin

The Trap Appreciation Thread
« on: March 19, 2015, 07:57:58 pm »
Because BMU said he didn't want one, here's a thread for everyone to post their favorite traps (I don't have one myself I just wanted to bug BMU  ;D)
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline Endershadow

Re: The Trap Appreciation Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 09:15:04 pm »
God dammit Loli!

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 10:51:28 pm »
Awesome thread, Loli. Here, have these three traps.

Shockingly, these are SFW.

Also, are reverse traps okay?

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 11:06:39 pm »
Awesome thread, Loli. Here, have these three traps.

Shockingly, these are SFW.

Also, are reverse traps okay?

I only see 2.

Have some trap with some best girl.

SFW

Please be careful not to fall into any holes in reality caused by my reality hole generator. If you do fall in though, I can assure you that there will be no adverse side effects except for the following: instantaneous mutation, loss of 1 or more vital organs, turning into banana pudding, amnesia, loss/growth of 1 or more limbs, additional vital organs, loss of DNA, insanity, hallucinations, destruction of the fabric of space and time, redundancy, redundancy, a craving for apples, the ability to see shinigami, for females: an erection lasting more than 4 hours, for males: extremely painful menstrual cramps, testicular inversion, gender swapping, the urge to watch my little pony, and/or death

Offline AkioKlaus

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2015, 11:39:43 pm »
Because BMU said he didn't want one, here's a thread for everyone to post their favorite traps (I don't have one myself I just wanted to bug BMU  ;D)
Currently- No good college game design student, too much anime in life
-Ai,doru Daisuki!-

Offline Weasel

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2015, 12:00:10 am »
I have waiting for a thread like this for a long time....

Spoiler

Arikawa Hime from HimeGoto

GGO Kirito is the best Kirito

Anyone want NSFW?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 12:55:59 am by Weasel »

Offline Elvis Strunk

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2015, 12:07:51 am »

Spoiler

Anyone want NSFW?
For whatever reason, none of those images displayed for me at all. Also, the answer to that question is always 'yes'.

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2015, 12:23:24 am »

Spoiler

Anyone want NSFW?
For whatever reason, none of those images displayed for me at all. Also, the answer to that question is always 'yes'.

None of the images show for me either. Also, yes.

Offline Pal

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2015, 08:31:43 am »
I just did like shadow suggested in another thread, copy and paste the url from the properties when right clicking.

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Weasel

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2015, 12:38:55 am »

Fixed. It should be displayed now.

Also, here is some NSFW

Warning: NSFW

Edit: Look like It still not fixing.

I'll try to fix it.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 01:04:06 am by Weasel »

Offline The Loli Assassin

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2015, 12:44:25 am »

Fixed. It should be displayed now.

Also, here is some NSFW

Warning: NSFW

Old ones aren't fixed for me, and these ones are broken too :/ I can't even copy and paste because it gives me a 403 forbidden error.
"A large [enemy] fleet has been [detected]. They are fifteen miles away and headed in our direction. They are believed to have four battleships, eight cruisers, and a number of destroyers. This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can." - Ernest E. Evans, Commander, USS Johnston (DD-557)

Offline Pal

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2015, 08:55:27 am »
Old ones aren't fixed for me, and these ones are broken too :/ I can't even copy and paste because it gives me a 403 forbidden error.
+1

Heinrike [Nov 10, 2016, 11:00:11 am]: I'm bored too, but otherwise bored  Elvis Strunk [Dec 14, 2015, 01:43:59 AM]: Would make it easier to keep track of all the characters, at least. "They're all dead."
Eonymia [Dec 15, 2016, 10:14:17 pm]: Losers don't win, do drugs Arraxis [Feb 18, 2017, 03:12:47 am]: Slither me timbers

Offline Endershadow

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2015, 08:57:21 am »
+1

+1

Offline Weasel

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2015, 12:57:25 am »
+1

+1

Second attempt to fix.

It looks like I cannot use pixiv link for this, Changed it to Imgur.

Offline Pal

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2015, 09:06:45 am »
The first lot is showing now, but the second group is still 403.